conselhos OK... I need help AND FAST!!

deathnote posted on Sep 15, 2008 at 09:34PM
I ussually don't ask for advice but I think I really need it!!

WEll... this is how it goes, I'm always in the computer ALL THE TIME! but I'm always fanpoping, so there's nothing bad about it, but my parents think I'm addicted to the computer and they are all getting mad at me for no reason, they want me to quit beeing in the computer for so long (I don't even go on the computer as much as they say I do)

Is this an adiction??? I just don't want to quit being a Fanpoper!! If that happens I will probably die! because that's all I do in my computer! Fanpop is a wonderfull place in my eyes and I will NEVER EVER get tired of it because it's like the nice family I never had!! :(
I think fanpop had teached me new things about people and it helped me find who I am!

I don't want to leave Fanpop, but my parents say that I might loose my computer privileges becuse they say that I'm compleately addicted!! I really don't want that to happen, but I also want to be in Fanpop for a really long time, like I usually do!!! WHAT CAN I DO!!!!???
I NEED HELP!!??? Someone?? anyone??

conselhos 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Snerkie said…
for a while start limiting yourself to using the computer. When they see you using it less they'll just think that it was all nothing then gradually go back to using it to how much you want :)
over a year ago deathnote said…
yeah but they are thinking of giving me a schedule keeping track of every thing!
over a year ago hellgirl223 said…
really? hmm.. what snerkie said try and limit your use of computer not because when they dont see you do it, just limit yourself and maybe try and find a hobby or something to do and yes i guess its an addiction, but hey, fanpop IS addicting :)
OK, but it's so true it's very addicting!
over a year ago amazondebs said…
yes if you show interesting other things

or why not trying pulling the educational card on them e.g. show them the organized debates in the debate spot and such, your only expressing a interest in what you like

if worst come to worst telling them your studying :P
YEAH!! it would be a good idea if I tell them the debate spot....
and thanks alot for those people that suggested me things!!