adam lambert Invite

Adamsvision posted on Sep 03, 2009 at 11:13PM
???? SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR ADAM & PARTY TOGETHER BEFORE SYRACUSE CONCERT! ????

Please join a group of us going to the Syracuse concert on September 14 in showing our SUPPORT FOR ADAM before the concert at 4:00 pm...and meet other fans while having a GREAT TIME! We can join together in celebrating Adam’s message of love and compassion. He is such an inspiration to young people who feel like they don’t fit in.

WHERE TO GO AND WHEN: Gather in the park area with trees ALONG STATE STREET BEHIND THE EVERSON MUSEUM OF ART AT 4:00 pm. NOTE: This is just across the street from the War Memorial Coliseum. We will have some peace candles for everyone to light in support of Adam at around 4:15 pm.

BUT…WE ALSO WANT TO HAVE FUN....like actually meeting each other and hanging out. Other fun activities will be going on in that area: food, refreshments, and an array of Adam items will be sold in that area by various vendors. Be sure try to try some of the BBQ sandwiches because they are from a great place in Syracuse (Dinosaur’s BBQ) and are SO YUMMY. There will be blue glow sticks, t-shirts and other fun Adam items, which will cost alot less than inside the arena for sure.

NOTE: Some of the vendors in that area will be selling their items to benefit Adam’s selected charity, so you need to be aware of this if you want to support his charity. They also will be raffling off the following to benefit the DonorsChoose.org charity:
• A ticket to the Syracuse concert
• A LIFESIZE cutout of Adam (THUD!...everyone wants that one, including me and looking to find out who I can bribe)
• An 8 X 10 color photo of the Top 13 finalists signed by all them, including Adam.

IMPORTANT!! This is NOT a protest gathering in any way and we are NOT to carry protest signs or march in the streets. We are gathering in a peaceful, fun manner in a park area across from the coliseum. We are showing our support and love for Adam in a positive and peaceful way...and having a bit of fun too!

adam lambert 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago halloula said…
hi,adam lambert you are very bieuti boy walah kima na7kilek may name zahra i miss you adam.