Yu-Gi-Oh I would like some serious help creating a thematic deck.

Destrucanator posted on Apr 17, 2017 at 05:55AM
Hello, I would like one of the yu-gi-oh super fans to help my build a thematic deck. Standard 40 cards of, but I have a dilemma and have thus come to a yu-gi-oh forum. I would normally do this kind of research myself, but I have a LOT going on right now and am unable to do myself what I am about to ask. I need a list of ALL yu-gi-oh cards pertaining to dancing. "Why dancing? What an incredibly stupid choice in cards!", you might say. If someone can have a deck comprised of facking clowns I think I deserve a pass on theme. Besides, I don't expect anybody to take this task seriously, eventually I'll have enough pockets of free time between two jobs, my pets, my family, and my daily tasks(such as, but not limited to: Grocery shopping, paying bills, other mundane adult shit, etc.) to finally build my dream deck. I mean, I stopped following the expansions after like, the second 5ds one, so I'm sure there's plenty out there for me to work with. I just don't have the time myself as stated above, thus I turn to you internet! I beseech your help in this en devour! If by some meaning you decide to help, you will forever have my thanks. Also if you post every card in relation to dancing with the year/expansion they came in I'll owe you ONE over the internet favor as long as it isn't illegal. i.e. help you beat a raid boss in a mmo or be a reference for a job or something.

Yu-Gi-Oh 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago platinumangel11 said…
hmm...as far as dancing goes I am not too sure that there are many, but there are musical cards that you could go off of?
over a year ago Destrucanator said…
Music is fine, it's just as good as dancing.