Justiça Jovem *New* info on YJ video game!!

lolfan88 posted on Apr 04, 2012 at 11:35PM
I just revived a update though my E-mail on the Young Justice video of you want to check out any of the links COPIE and PASTE them don't click. Thx for you time and comment!-lolfan88 $_$

Welcome to the first Young Justice: Legacy update!

I'd like to start by thanking you for signing up.

And now here are some new details about the upcoming game:

Young Justice: Legacy will be coming out in February 2013 on Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Nintendo DS and Wii. We are exploring a couple more platforms, but we're not quite ready to announce them yet, so stay tuned.

The game is an Action RPG where players control multiple characters in a squad created from 12 possible team members to explore, fight, gather experience, and level up. It will feature both solo and multiplayer missions that follow an epic plotline spanning many locations all across the DC Comics world of Earth-16. Young Justice: Legacy is based on WB's animated series currently airing on Cartoon Network, and we've been working hard with the show's creators to polish up the storyline which takes place between Season 1 and Season 2.

You may have noticed that the first six playable heroes were revealed on the Official website a couple weeks ago. No surprises there for anyone who could pick them out from the silhouettes in the website's art. But rest assured you can play any of the core team members including Robin, Aqualad, Miss Martian, Superboy, Kid Flash, and Artemis. In the upcoming weeks we will be announcing the remaining six playable heroes. Each character will have signature moves and skills that make them unique to your squad.

We just revealed the first six villains!
You can check them out on the Official website.
link

There have been a number of questions raised on the Internet about whether or not these villains will be playable. The answer is that each of the villains are not playable, but they will be featured in their own showdown at the end of each mission during the game.   

Follow us on Facebook to get more updates including art and information from the development team.
link

Till next time,
Matthew Scott

Justiça Jovem 20 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago lolfan88 said…
crying
Nobody commented....:(
over a year ago Black_Robin_13 said…
big smile
sounds like a fun game.
big smile
Can't wait!!!!!
big smile
and it's comeing out in my birth month!
big smile
You are so lucky!!!!! & Thts cool!!!
over a year ago MockingjayYJ said…
You know what would be EPIC? If you could like make a character and play as them. THAT WOULD BE SOOOOOOOOO COOL!!!!
big smile
omg that would be epic!!!!!!!!
smile
I though of tht 2 I would think they would do tht!! But no they didn't they should of they make a 2nd one it would also be cool to pick who u could fall in love with.
heart
that would make my life
cool
Words!! i would so fall in luv with Robin then play agin and fall in luv with kid Flash.Then u could pickout your own power or if you want to have powers or not. And you should be able to constomize stuff! i think tht would of mad more money than this one they have comeing out!
over a year ago GreenRobin said…
big smile
I cannot wait for this. For some reason it won't let me register any of my e-mails though :( and OMG Black Robin I was born in Feb as well. I really hope that the Nightwing images for season 2 have a deeper meaning coz i will miss small Robin too much!!!
big smile
OMG GreenRobin that is too cool
big smile
about the Bday thing?
big smile
yes about the bday thing.
oh ok yeah it is cool
over a year ago AislingYJ said…
OMG if you could actually play as your OC that would be AMAZING!!!! I could be a REALITY!! Actually I would be a pretty sucky reality, since I can't exactly do much of anything, powers and fighting wise. Whatever though.
laugh
It would be cool if you could choose two classes (classes would be Robin Class,Superboy Class, Miss Martian Class etc)and customise your character. I would so Be a Robin/KF character because that would rock!!! What consoles you guys gonna get it on? I will get it on Xbox 360 and 3DS!!! BTW, OC means Own Character, right? P.S. i LOVE this fandom so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cool
I so wish they made it like that!!!!! That would be to cool!!
cool
(this is NOT about Legacy) you know what would be cool? If they said that Invasion was on a different Earth, and then went back to 16 with the originals, but the new guys still get worked into the series. They could still fight an invasion or new villains.They could call it Young Justice: Ultimate Heroes or something.
P.S. i still can't sign up for the e-mail thing.any new legacy updates?
P.P.S. i got my first issue of the new comics the other day, and OMG I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
wink
That would be cool and Yes I will post it right now.