Young Justice OC'S!!! OC videos!

BladeYJ posted on Jun 25, 2012 at 10:07PM
Hia guys! ^-^ I'm posting video's on here to a tribute to your OC.. (they won't be mine, i'll find them and post 'em) If you want one give me a very elaborate description of your OC! It matters! ESPECIALLY what weapons they use and their personality!! The main points I need are!

Name:
Alias:
Eye Color:
Personality:
Weapons:
Powers:
Past:
Hair Length/Style:

Feel free to add other points to it! I need all I can get! And if you want an example of what I mean by video: I posted a video called "A Tribute to Me" So ya!

Young Justice OC'S!!! 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago AislingYJ said…
Ooh me!
Name: Aisling Carter
Alias: Tiger Storm (I never use it though)
Hair Color: dark brown
Eye Color: blue-green
Personality: quiet, tomboyish, tough but sensitive and caring inside, doesn't really like to show emotions, doesn't talk much, loyal, um...
Weapons: usually just hand-to-hand combat/martial arts but sometimes uses knives
Powers: can gauge measurements like distance, time, speed, etc., flight, strength, hand-to-hand combat skills
Past: Kaos hacked my brain and took all memories of my past so...no idea. xP
Hair Length/Style: Wavy, around shoulder length, always in a ponytail
over a year ago Kenzie_KarmaYJ said…
OOC: welll... i had to.
Name: Kyra Grayson (but no one knows that)
Alias: Infinity, prefers Fin
Hair color: black
Eye Color: blue
Personality: quirky, stubborn, caring, pretty much a troll, carefree but can be serious, protective, just all around fun
Weapons: throwing knives, bo staff and mostly hand-to-hand combat
Powers: controls the elements, prefers fire, flies, telepathy, hand to hand combat
Past: After her parents died in the circus at age 9, she was taken by Slade. He gave her powers and trained her. Once she turned 13, she was rescued by Robin (her bro) and joined the team. And stuff.
Hair Length/Style: straight and pretty damn long, reaches down to around her hips
over a year ago Gunfire said…
Me pleaze.
Name: Twan
Alias: Gunfire
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: Blue
Personality: Loyal, a bit of an hot head, protective
Weapons: Mostly pistol's or explosifs, but can use evry kind of gun
Powers: none
Past: After being bullyd his entyer live, he desedet to hit back at age 12 and hotaged's his bullys, he got stopt bij batman and robin and send to Ahrkan, where he met the Joker who with Harly Quin thoud him evrything he schould know to survive in gotham's underword, when he got releast frome Ahrkam at age 13 he was one of the best knowen gunslinger's in Gotham, he tryt to protecht the inocent en suprest and advatuly Robin introduste him to the team.
Hair Length/Style: Short, spikey