Young Dracula Chosen One

brizo posted on Jan 05, 2008 at 05:39PM
So the Chosen One is supposed to have exceptional vampire powers. I'm wondering what those exceptional powers are anyone got any ideas.

Young Dracula 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago werepuppy said…
from as far as we were shown in Insomnia, the Chosen One, Vlad has expectional control over his powers. Add to that possibly more strength, speed and stamnia.

And - possibly - the ablity to stop himself
over a year ago babybell said…
He went to the dream world so early and he throw fire so early.
Babybell, although I am not dismissing your comment as it is true that Vlad did visit the Dreamworld before he was meant to, I feel that I should point out that we were never given an age for the fire thing to start. It is possible that many vampires learn how to do the fire thing before recieving their full powers.
I hope you do not think me rude for pointing that out.
over a year ago spirited_away said…
it said, when vlad robin and chloe thought vlad was getting his fangs they were reading the vampire book sitting on the bench outside the school. it said that the change could happen a few years early for some vampires (ie Vlad).
so yes, i agree with what werepuppy is saying.

and his ability when in the dreamworld to stop himself being evil could be a sign of him being the chosen one. though why the vampires would want a leader who refrains from being evil i don't know...
over a year ago SESA said…
What episode was that spirited_away?
twas episode 6. just checked :)
No im not offend. And its ep 7 on veoh i think.... altougher im not sure.
no...7's the chess one, the rock star one. whatever you wanna call it
over a year ago brizo said…
Spirited_away the chess one was in series 1 the Dreamworld episode was in series 2
spirited_away - you wondered why vampires would want a leader who refrains from being evil.
Possibly because it shows a high level of control? From what we've seen in the show the basic gut instinct of a vampire is to be evil. Vlad is the only one we've seen who has easily managed to stop being evil. (Boris doesn't count since he became evilly insane after his transformation.) So it is possible that by stopping himself from being evil, Vlad has shown the great level of control that the Chosen One is meant to have.
i know that, brizo. we werent talking about insomnia, we were talking about the episode in series one where they are looking at the vampire book when vlad is 'getting his fangs'.

and yes, werepuppy i think you're right.
i am so looking foward to his transformation-its gonna be good.
i think he is the chosen one, and that the level of evil you are when you become a vampire is how strong you are; whether or not you can fight off the evil.

only 4 more days to go until bodyswap :D
it gonna be great... soz i thought u were talking about dreamworld 1 2.
Bodyswap is going to be interesting based pure on the summary for it - 'Vlad thinks hes found a way out of his destiny'...that suggests, to me, that Vlad perhaps realises that he is still the Chosen One despite choosing life during Insomnia
well he'd better not find a way out of his destiny. lol
over a year ago Abbibeach94 said…
i kno lol i think wen vlad becomes a vampire, he will be able to fight turning evil.... but i still want him to be a vampire...xxx :]