X-Men Jean Grey vs. Emma Frost

Gravagirl posted on Nov 12, 2009 at 06:09AM
So why has Marvel decided to kill off Jean Grey in most current subscribing comics, and have her completely replaced by Emma Frost? I had hope when the X-Men Forever comic came out, but they killed off Wolverine!!! O_O I tried to like the other X-Men comics with Emma Frost but I just can't stand her. They need to bring Jean Grey back (and not kill off WOlverine cause I'm not the only one who adores him!)

X-Men 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago arkyramone said…
Can't stand Emma ether
over a year ago van_1197 said…
me 2
over a year ago Britt601 said…
angry
I think Emma doesn't stand a chance against Jean Grey. I like how the writers made Emma a strong woman, but to degrade and belittle people (the good people at that!) has really left a sour taste in my mouth about her. And don't worry Gravagirl, I like wolvie too.
over a year ago nat6996 said…
same
over a year ago x-menobsessed26 said…
Agreed! At least with Jean. I could care less about Wolvie.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago SillySpork22 said…
I want Jean back, and Emma...well, Emma has seemed to redeem herself a bit in the last year and a half of comics, but she's still an awful bitch. I don't want her dead. I just want her back as a villain. I liked Wolverine, but I was tired of him being a front runner. I get it. He's badass. Next please! But now I don't know what's going to happen with the Marvel comic reboot.