X-Men Discussion section for 'X-men Apocalypse' (2016)...

x-menobsessed26 posted on Apr 15, 2015 at 09:10PM
I really wanted a place to open up so fans could discuss the topics of the upcoming addition to the Fox X-men movie franchise.

There have been a lot of casting decisions made as of late that have the fandom pretty split, so instead of writing an article to open a spot up, I thought a forum was the best place for us all to discuss, compliment, or blow off a little X-steam about the new movie.

All I ask is that you please be respectful TO EACH OTHER. We are not all going to have the same opinions about certain topics as the next fanpopper, but just remember that if we all weren't fans, we wouldn't be here in this spot. Please be nice to each other (X-men and everything involved is fair game for the hot seat) and have fun.

X-Men 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago x-menobsessed26 said…
To be honest, I'm getting seriously concerned.

It seems like this movie is headed back where all the rest have gone before, which is trying to do far too much in its time limit.. Not only are we apparently introducing a few new headliner X-men (Jean, Scott, Ororo), but we also have Apocalypse, which is a villain whose story archs usually involve a season of hype and a 2-4 episode climax to resolve, but all of the horsemen will be new characters as well. All of this new stuff doesn't leave me with much of the hope that DOFP may have instilled left. As of yet, there are nine new actors all playing X-names who are big players in the comic-verse, not to mention all of the others who will be involved from the previous movies. It's a little unsettling.

What do you all think? Do we have any hope left, or should we just forget about these movies?
over a year ago FireNIce17 said…
sad
I'm sorta surprised with the controversies and insecurities surrounding this movie that there weren't any replies or discussions here. I'm in the mood to debate something.