composição literária The Devil's Daughter:Discussion

GryffindorGirl2 posted on Mar 04, 2012 at 05:50AM
This is a story I am writing called 'The Devil's Daughter'.

One Christ,God's son,and 3 Antichrist's,Satan's sons. But what if one Antichrist,wasn't a boy,but a girl? What if she had the power to destroy the world,and never die? What if she had the power all along,shadowed in her 4 older sister's and mothers shadows as they tried to complete what was destined for her to do?

'The Devil's Daughter' is still a work in progress. I will post the character list once I get it all together,also on that same forum post,I will tell you more things about the Hister family,and how I came up with their names. Post comments here on what you think of the idea. I will post a sneak peak in the comments.

composição literária 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago GryffindorGirl2 said…
SNEAK PEAK!!!!!!! ENJOY.

No one knew where they came from.The 6 Hister women. Legends say they caused famine,disease,and the world to end and be rebirthed again when they wanted it to,and never die,thirting on their victums blood,using bodies for spells,and having sex with mortal men and boys,knowing they wouldn't get pregnant unless the male truly loved them and was immortal.There was the Hister mother,a very beautiful woman,the devil's wife.Then there were her 4 daughters,the Hister girls,all 4 very beautiful,but in no way related to the Devil.And then there was the 5th Hister girl,but she wasn't only her mother's daughter,she was the Devil's as well.The only Devil's Daughter ever to roam the Earth.The last Anit-christ,the one with the power to destroy us all.