composição literária Graphics

axemnas posted on Jun 28, 2011 at 02:56AM
on this thread you graphic designers can give examples of any and all of your work and tell what programs you like to use and whatever
you could also call this a bit of a random page for artists if you like i'll be posting some of my work as well

i know the images page would probably be a better place to post but i thought maybe we could have conversations about the images and it would save us the trouble of having to either search for an image or click back and forth another reason for it is honestly i don't want to fill up the image page with my graphic designs for JulNoWriMos book covers but still we can talk share ideas and discuss how we came up with designs and even share advice for the new guys or the ones that just want to learn a new trick
 on this thread you graphic designers can give examples of any and all of your work and tell what prog
last edited on Jun 28, 2011 at 03:14AM

composição literária 22 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago axemnas said…
This is the cover i designed for my NaNo this past year i used a combination of images and font sizes to design it. the programs i used were Corel Draw and Gimp
 This is the cover i designed for my NaNo this past ano i used a combination of imagens and font sizes
This is a cover i designed for someone for JulNO this year
i just used corel draw to design it

heres a bit of a summary they gave me as guidelines for the cover

"It's a teen, LGBQT romance. Based on anonymous notes/letters between the two main characters, their meeting and their eventual relationship. The main themes are acceptance and personal growth, as well as how teens can often find it easier to hash out their problems with strangers than with those they know."
 This is a cover i designed for someone for JulNO this ano i just used corel draw to design it heres
This is one of my most recent covers through a combination of layers and colors i designed the cover to Hearts on stage in Corel Draw
 This is one of my most recent covers through a combination of layers and as cores i designed the cover
Now looking back i feel like i should have gone greyscale with the image but its okay

Heres what this julNoers story is about
"Christian is a seventeen year aspiring Yale applicant who moves into a rough(er) area of Georgia after his father losing his job meaning that they could no longer pay for his private schooling. After getting in with the wrong crowd, Christian begins experiments with drinking, drugs and is even involved in his fair share of gang violence. Will Christian be able to overcome his addiction before it is too late or will he continue spiraling into the darkness?"
 Now looking back i feel like i should have gone greyscale with the image but its okay Heres what thi
Here's a second version of the cover posted above
 Here's a segundo version of the cover posted above
Here's another design for the most recent cover
 Here's another design for the most recent cover
Here's another design of the same cover as above
 Here's another design of the same cover as above
This is the most recent book cover i designed
 This is the most recent book cover i designed
Predators of thought cover
 Predators of thought cover
Faust in Chains by Jezaret Addison
 Faust in Chains por Jezaret Addison
Strange things are afoot at Nottingham
 Strange things are afoot at Nottingham
To Grace the halls
 To Grace the halls
To Grace the halls
 To Grace the halls
Here's a movie poster i made for script frenzy. That's about the book of Judges.
 Here's a movie poster i made for script frenzy. That's about the book of Judges.
Another script Frenzy poster The Girl with the Rainbow Heart
 Another script Frenzy poster The Girl with the arco iris, arco-íris coração
Another Movie poster
 Another Movie poster
Another movie poster
 Another movie poster
Another poster this one's for a tv show i went off of inspiration from a poster i saw for the bachelor i think it turned out well
 Another poster this one's for a tv show i went off of inspiration from a poster i saw for the bachelo
Lord of the wrongs poster
 Lord of the wrongs poster
Freak House
 Freak House
Here's my movie banner its very low tech definitely not my best work but i need to re-download my editing program
 Here's my movie banner its very low tech definitely not my best work but i need to re-download my edi
My movie poster
 My movie poster