Wrath of Ashardalon Elacra (The Forbidden part of the Death kingdom)

RoleplayCraz98 posted on Mar 25, 2013 at 06:57PM
In the forbidden part of the death kingdom is monsters and acid. No one sets foot in that part of the land except for one goal to acieve which is held in a high tower with severus the hound gaurding this prechiese iteam. The iteam is named Elacra the name of this forbidden part of town. Legon has it the Elacra holds all death power and once you old it true death will overcome your body and you will go mad with power and posseses more than one person. The Elacra gives enough power that you could rule all of Topiana( the world we are on now.) It also tells why the citys are enemies with each other.
last edited on Mar 25, 2013 at 07:01PM

Wrath of Ashardalon 124 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-124 of 124

over a year ago StReNgThHoPe said…
Sinseta: *snorts and rolls her eyes*
over a year ago RoleplayCraz98 said…
Ash: W E L L I got to be going I got to go rebuild my ship so that I can go back to my home planet (she sniff the mist of the Elacra and smiles then starts to walk away
last edited over a year ago
Sinseta: I highly suggest you stay hoe tonight Ash.
mischievous
Ash: (she smiles and grips her hand then slowly breaths out in anger she walks over to Sinseta and says) Your not worth my time or effort (whispers in Sinseta's ear) Who knows without me you probably be dead by now just you though (ash smirks at Sinseta)
Sisneta:*grits her teeth and her anger makes everyone's ears ring just a little* You think I need you? some little pathetic girl swinging around a gun? to SAVE ME? Do you know what I am bitch? Im a memory theif and If It wasn't for self control I'd be sucking the memory out of your head right now to leave you an empty shell of nothing! Don't come crying to me when your caught alone outside during the Theives feeding night
Ash: (her voice changes and her eyes glow red. She smiles then walks away. When ash turns round there's a long limber mechanical thing on ashes back that glows red (yes I know the image isn't glowing red but it was the best I could find) and there's small needles connecting the thing to ashes nervous system)
 Ash: (her voice changes and her eyes glow red. She smiles then walks away. When ash turns round there
Marco: What the fuck?
Sinseta; Shes nothing but a mechanical machine connected to a body *smirks*
( a creature from the celling reaches down and grabs Miza and puts the same thing on Mizas back and suddling Miza has no control over her own body. Her thoughts are erased and are replaced by the creatures own thoughts. The creature tells Miza and Ash to go over and grab the Elacra for him.)
Miza: *she at first gasps and is really frightene and then she starts walking back to the Elacra *

Sinseta: *see it on Miza's back* What did you do to her? *she grabs Ash and throws her roughly against a wall* Get out of here bitch!

Marco:; *he grabs Miza's shoulder and stops her* Fuck Sinseta its not ash its some sort of mind control!
(Ash gets up and the creature drops behind her. Miza grabs the Elacra and gives it to the creature. The creature makes ash say ) Awww Look who we have here. Couple of memory Thief's. I battled these back in my day. And look what happened (the creatures hand shows and walking towards them were hundreds of past memory thief's with the same thing on there backs as Miza and Ash. The creature this time makes Miza say) They make good slaves and so will you
RoleplayCraz98 commented…
Rember this is what the creature is saying not what ash and Miza over a year ago
Sinset: Ha! You think we believe that? Memory thieves have black blood and stone heart giving in to you would be like bowing down to a pathetic fairy!

Marco: *hes creatures start to form again* Let my sister go!
(creature makes ash say) Its true that they tend to be harder to get but in that case we just keep putting more on there back until they give in. Some of the people have four or five on there back. (creature makes Miza say) And if it doesn't work we pull all of the mind controllers things off there backs and they bleed so hard that they die.(the creature turns to Miza and lifts up her chin and says himself.) Youll be a good one. Now minions get them under my power while I take these girls in the other room. (The minions pull out the mechanical spines and start to run towards Sasha and Marco.)
Sinseta: She dashes and screams over her shoulder* Miza!!! Miza WAKE UP!
miza: *spasms and snaps out of it for a second* What the fuck?!!!/ - *falls back under the creatures control*
Marco: Miza its me! Marco snap out of it! *runs and slowly builds up a goblet of black energy*
Sinseta: No don't hit them! That's still Ash and Miza!
Marco: God dammit!
( a leecher tackles Marco and try's to put a mind controller on Marcos back. the creature grabs Miza shoulder) Looks like we need to put a second one on this girl. (And he goes off into another room with Miza and ash)
Sinseta:: Marco!
Marco:Go! Go! I can handle this one! *Marco's wolf creature tackles the leecher and Marco stands back up
Sinseta:(she can fly just btw) *flies up on the ceiling and crawling into the other room with her vine fingers ready*
(the leecher hisses at Marco creature)(the creature in the other room says) Nu ah ah (he waves his finger and another leecher knocks her off the ceiling to the floor
MArco: ZWELL! *the creature morphs into the huge wolf and bites the leecher's neck*

Sinseta: *screams and scrambles up* Dammit, *when she screams it bursts all the leechers eardrums*
(The leecher becomes a Ware wolf and howls and sniffs the other wolfs butt) -Marco

(The leecher falls to the ground *dead* another leecher walking in and stares at you like you just killed somebody then runs after you with anger and tackles Sinseta to the ground)
Marco: Thats not weird at all * the wolf tackles the other one to the ground and Marco rubs into the other room were Miza and Ash are

Sinseta: *as soo as the leecher touches her skin Sinseta ha full acess to its mind and she grits her teeth* .. Twine! *the leecher cant hear anything and its entire mj is filled with static energy making it confused and scared
Creature: well then . . . How would you feel about fighting your friends. Anything you do to them will become permanent damaged if you every get them back

*the leeches runs into a wall and calapses then room goes dark and all you can see is ashes blue flaming eye then even her eye goes out leaving the room pitch black. Ash appears I'm front of Marco among her gun at him and Miza is hold Sasha to the ground
Marco: Ash... snap out of it Ash!

Sinseta: *bucks her hips and throws Miza off* Miza...
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHA shes humping MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH over a year ago
She hump so hard Miza went flying hahahahahahahahahah over a year ago
StReNgThHoPe commented…
HAHAHAHAH THATS RIGHT~!!!~!~!~!~!~!~ over a year ago
Ash: * Ashes eyes begin to fade in and out until her eyes stay her normal eye color blue*

Ash: Told you not to mess with me!!!!!!!

*points gun at creature and shoots at it but misses*

Ash: Heh heh still cloudy in my mind a bit

*shoots at button on the wall and misses *

Ash: Dang it

*walks over to the button and presses it and the two spines on Miza come off with no harm done and so do the rest on the leechers*

Miza: *runs her head* Did... you just hip buck me off you???

Sisneta:YOU WERE IN A TRANCE AND YOUR WORRIED ABOUT ME HIP BUCKING YOU OFF OF ME???

Marco: HAHAH! you humped her!!!
Ash: Hahahahahahahahaha we got a lesbian in the room