winx vs w.i.t.c.h Who here is sick of this war and of all the nasty pics people keep posting??

lovebaltor posted on Apr 06, 2010 at 10:59PM
I am sick of this arguing and of all these nasty winx pics that willv keeps posting up on the site.I am SICK AND TIRED of all this crap!!It seems that willv and other arrogant fans need more persuasion on to stop this war!!!So,any non-arrogant winx and witch fans should put some answers on y they should stop this war here.

winx vs w.i.t.c.h 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
angry
So am i willv is takeing it way to far it's totally sick and disgusting (and i feel i have to be responsable and reporte them, as i made this spot and dont want that kind of content in it.) and personly i think i should've called this spot the winx and w.i.t.c.h. spot so we would'nt have this constant fighting.
over a year ago samoangirl96 said…
tongue
i don't know about you guys i just don't want to see more fight. i mean come on are you kidding me i don't know how long it's been going on but it really needs to stop. everyone has there own opinion that shouldn't be judge!!!! if you like winx club then guess what you like winx club. and if you like W.I.T.C.H. the guess what you like W.I.T.C.H. NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT PEOPLE!!! it's not like there real. (and if one day someone creates something that makes cartoons come alive then you can start fighting again.) but anyways seriously the fighting is getting STUPID!!! ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BYE-BYE :)
over a year ago gintareka said…
smile
I like this fight/
over a year ago kwlski4ever said…
mischievous
I'm sick of these fights started by retarded W.I.T.C.H. fans here. I'm NOT naming them ,cause that would mean ANOTHER fight. Some of them are just RETARDS
over a year ago chrie said…
angry
I SUPER TOTTALY HATE THIS FIGHT
W.I.T.C.H. AND WINX
SAY NO TO WINX VS W.I.T.C.H.(EVEN THOUGH I DON'T LIKE WINX)
PEACE!!!!!!!!
 I SUPER TOTTALY HATE THIS FIGHT W.I.T.C.H. AND WINX SAY NO TO WINX VS W.I.T.C.H.(EVEN THOUGH I DON'T
over a year ago Winxlove said…
angry
I agree they should do peace.
(Winx wants to do that,but the WITCH fans keep fighting)
Why don't we solve this thing?!!??
These are only CARTOONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago samoangirl96 said…
it's not just the WITCH fans Winxlove it's the Winx fans too.
over a year ago Gretsel said…
Agree!!We must stop fight!!I'm sure that none of us remember how this war start!!We must stop it!!!
winxlove, its the fans of both like lovbaltor and I who dont fight, we're the ones trying to keep the peace. Also its not just w.i.t.c.h. fans it takes to sides to fight, the winx fans cause problems to, even if w.i.t.c.h fans start it winx fans by makeing nastey comments back fuel the fire and make it worse.
over a year ago Leara said…
But I've only just joined and haven't had much of a chance to fight :(
Just kidding. I actually hate the whole W.I.T.C.H. vs Winx argument. I'd rather see them being friends. And I only came accross this site because I was Googling Winx Club, since I was interested in it. I was actually hoping to learn more about Winx Club and instead I see one of my favourite series (W.I.T.C.H.) being ripped apart by pre-teens.
These annoying fans (from BOTH fandoms) put other people off Winx Club/W.I.T.C.H. I wonder if they even realise that?
they really dont, they only see the opposeing side as the one to be causeing the fight.
over a year ago jeniffer2200 said…
hmmm
yes,...we need some peace because it's really annoying!!
over a year ago Flora_Bloom said…
sick
I hope this will be solved.........I don't want to fight.......just have peace.....that'll be so much better!Let's also stop posting forums or picks for which one is better........it makes it all the worse!

(look at the emoticon.I'm sick of this,too)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago KeeperSeeker said…
smile
When people say I HATE this or I HATE HER, that's what's causing the fights, if we stop saying I HATE, we might have a chance to make peace, make stories where they meet and have to fight there enemy's. And no more sick pics or vids
over a year ago firebloom190 said…
Zan do report bad pictures like me
over a year ago StampyCatLOL said…
smile
I actually think these fights are interesting.
last edited over a year ago
lovebaltor commented…
Stuff has REALLY cooled down compared to when this was originally posted. Now we just have simple debates. Back then however, people were posting really sexual and disgusting pictures towards either fã base, and everyone had a super toxic attitude. Those were some dark times. This spot is totally chill now. over a year ago
StampyCatLOL commented…
Well, yes lovebatlor. W.I.T.C.H. fãs (I won't say any names) were insulting Winx fãs and I hated it. over a year ago
over a year ago pandafangirl said…
W.i.t.c.h is still better *hides