windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4901-4950 of 9437

over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
“B-B-Because I-I-I safe there… I-I no d-die…” She mumbled. When Carlyle ran towards her, Helga immediately hid behind Y’iel and Zealia, her breathing starting to quicken its pace. “N-N-No! S-Stop it!” She cried. “I-I-It’s back! Th-They’re back!”

“Carlyle?” Zealia questioned. “You know her!”

“C-C-C-Carlyle?!” She’d never known her as Carlyle, only as Two. “N-N-Nooo… a-a-allison???” She was confused as to what she was told before and what what happening now.
over a year ago pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
"Helga, Helga it is alright. She is not going to hurt you! Who is Allison?" Y'iel questioned

"Allison?" Carlyle's brows furrowed. "No..oh my god.." She muttered, running her hands through her hair. She was here...she had actually been here! "Helga, it's me...you're niece. You saved me from Bonnus's lab a few years ago, remember? And then...and then you disappeared.." She rubbed her arm. "I've been looking..everywhere.."
She looked away from the others. "A-Allison is...Allison is my teacher..." She mumbled. "She's also my...mo...ther." She cringed slightly at the last part, knowing that nothing good could come of that. "She knows Helga as well. As a matter of fact they have..have a bit of history. B-but that's been left in the passed!"
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
*Enricho looked up from the ground finally, a smile finally appearing, as he responded with a joke* You'd probably have a stress free life
"Or I'd be without happiness for the rest of my life and most likely dead." Ossiana said straightforwardly. So much so, that the belief in her words could not be mistaken for anything but her truth. She lived for Enricho. She lived for him and their children. They were the only things that truly brought her so much joy, a lifetime's worth of it when they were all together. She had never had much of a family before any of them, and Enricho gave her one. They created one together, and from that came her purpose. And without them, she would not be there as she was.
*Enricho looked at her, noticing the concern in her voice, before he finally stood up, pulling her into a hug* Hey, don't say stuff like that. You know that it worries me. You know that you deserved to be happy with what had happened to you
*As Enricho kept his arms around her, Nithloraul scratched the back of her head and responded* Uh, should I go?
"..No..." Ossiana replied quickly to Nithloraul, but in a quiet voice that almost begged her to stay. "W-we can continue to drink." She suggested as she allowed herself to be hugged. "U-Unless you want to or must! I wouldn't..want to keep you away from anything important.."
*The Nithloraul couldn't help but let loose her laugh* Pffffff! Yeah right. I'm just stuck on the sidelines. I don't mind if you and your husband share a moment. I got nothing better to do, honestly then sit here and drink with company
“A-A-Allison...” Helga repeated, trembling in fear as she said the name again. “N-N-Niece....” She told herself again, still hiding behind Y’iel. “T-T-Twoooo....” The woman elongated her vowels, searching through her memories that didn’t take long to recognize the name. “O-O-ohh...” She shivered again, looking at Wiezen Jr. and Zealia. “Real... this r-real? This.... this real?” She asked again, not sure what to believe anymore. She was so confused about Allison being her teacher and mother. Was it not Bonnus? “I-I sorry... s-so s-sO sorry... m-mom is l-looking for you... l-looking for you.... wants to k-know where you a-are... didn’t know you here... didn’t know what to a-answer... s-so... w-was real?”
Carlyle nodded slowly. It was the only way that Helga would know that name, the only way that she would know that Allison was looking for her. Again. She must have been tracking me..
Tracking her, yes. With the use of Tubby probably. After all, Tubby was one of the only things that could find her in no time at all. However, even with this being so, she hadn't seen Allison in months.
"She has been the one that has been helping me learn about and use my magic to a greater degree. She's been taking care of me, and gave me a safe place to call home. We were separated after we were attacked by my counterparts. A-And I don't go by "Two" anymore. I'm not a number. My name is Carlyle."

~

Ossiana gave a nod, a brief chuckle slipping passed her lips. "I suppose you are right. It seems like we are going to be on this ship for a while ourselves."
“C-Carlyle...” She repeated her name, seemingly wanting to conjure a smile but simply couldn’t. However, she clutched Y’iel’s shoulder in fear now after the further explanation of this Allison. “Everyone n-need to h-hide then? N-n-need to l-l-leave b-before she f-finds me... b-b-before all f-f-find me... h-hide under m-metal bed...” She told herself she would hide when she arrived to the asylum.

“W-What? Mom, no! You’re not going back there! I won’t let you!”

“H-H-H-Have to... g-get be-better for you... s-s-sixteen more m-months a-and I cured...” She mumbled, slowly removing her grip from Yiel and now hanging onto to Wiezen Jr.

“No, mom, please!” She begged her. “We s-still have so much to do and I have so many questions a-and...”

“I... I sick...” She began to make her way out. “I... I no mom... no Helga... I just Block D #609...” She said, accepting who she was now after her scene with Allison confirmed her thoughts.

“ELIJAH ISNT DEAD!!!” She suddenly shrieked, making everyone fall into silence again, her hands going to cover her mouth at what she had just done. Wiezen Jr. paused and turned to glare at her. “Then so be it.” He growled.

Meanwhile, back under the ship, where Layla was reading a book, a small cough began to emerge from the back of her throat. She winced when it became more than just a cough, and went on to be a full on choke of some sort where oxygen failed to enter her body. She stood up and quickly screamed for help, but what exited from her mouth were flies.
*Ntihloraul gave a chuckle* And hopefully, that idiot Kristoff will leave us alone for a good while
Kristoff? *Enricho said, the name already reminding him of someone* By any chance, would this Kristoff be a blind priest?
*The Nithloraul gave a nod* Sounds to me like you've already met him. Not sure what he was like twenty years ago, but he is nothing like that now. All he wants is for us to do our jobs so he can do what he wants to do. *She decided against telling Ossiana about God and the Servants, not wanting to get her and Enricho involved. Something about them, she could tell they were dealing with enough as it is*

*As Franziska turned to Layla to notice her stand up, as well as a fly come out of her mouth, she was a little disturbed, but hoped nothing was bad* You gonna be alright, Layla?

I let you go for a few minutes and you almost get my best fighter killed *Oswald was leaning against the rails, his arms crossed, as he spoke with Rosemary and Oasis*
It's not like I intended for her to get hurt *Rosemary called out, already getting defensive*
*Oswald shook his head before he continued* Try to be more careful, alright? I don't want anyone else dying on me
"B-but Helga...Helga you can't truly--" Y'iel began, only to be cut off by the information that Zealia had revealed suddenly amidst their current situation. She was confused at first, and had to think for a brief few seconds until she realized that she had been speaking of the third triplet.

Carlyle's ears twitched. "Elijah? Your brother? Wait, he was suppose to be dead? Why was he suppose to be dead!?"

"Charlie, will you not explain to Helga tha--" Y'iel nearly choked on her words when she saw that Charlie wasn't in the room with them anymore. "When did he--" She let out a growl of dismay until she heard what sounded like a toilet flushing.

Charlie whistled quietly as he exited the bathroom, his cloak being used as a hand towel since he himself pretty much didn't want to use anything else that was within the boutique. He came to a brief stop, his eyes meeting Y'iel's. "Don't get your scales in a bunch...and don't give me that look, if I wanted to leave, trust me, I'd be long gone by now. Speaking of which, I think its about that time."

~

"Yeah, we didn't exactly plan on getting attacked why we were there, even less so by another Scorpio for that matter." Oasis spoke up finally. "If anything though I'll be fine. I've been hit with worse." She said, gesturing to her mechanical arm and leg, and didn't even have to mention the many scars that were still visible across her body.
But the truth was, it had never came from her mother. Not a fatal wound. And truthfully...that messed with her head a lot more than she let on.
-
"Kristoff?" Ossiana was a bit less familiar with the name, repeating it out of a habit of curiosity. "Well surely his intentions are good."
-
[Meanwhile, below the deck]

"A-AH! GODDAMN IT!"

"Come on Leo, it's to help make sure its cleaned out so that it'll heal properly until we can get some more supplies."

"Then hurry the hell up--AAAH!! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU POUR ALL OF IT ON IT!! THIS SHIT STINGS!"

"Oh grow up, you told me to hurry up." Leonard said, rolling his eyes dismissively as he used as cloth to dab at the bleeding bruise that was on the top of Leon's head, having to part his hair some to get to it. "So, will this ice hold?"

"I'd have to keep going back and forth between them all to reseal them before they melt completely. And since we're on salt water of all things, I don't know. I guess we'll just have to wait an ssss---OW! Okay enough with the alcohol!!"
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Man, I can't respond to these, COLA XD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Yes. Yes you can XD over a year ago
And the other is Cian XD over a year ago
*Oswald gave a sigh* Regardless, you two should be more careful. Watch each other and yourselves. I don't want anyone dying, even if those people may be temporary crew members. Now, I need to send a letter to Zealia and Junior to inform them of our current situation. Maybe they can give us some information on-
Z-Zealia!? *Rosemary was quick to respond* Junior!? The triplets?!
*Oswald gave a nod* I guess it was only a matter of time before you started asking about them. They are doing just fine, last I heard from them
*Rosemary looked at the ground, a thought coming to her mind* Uh... Do you think that, maybe, I could deliver the letter to her? Just so I can see what they are up to
*Oswald raised an eyebrow before he responded* How do you plan to get there
*Rosemary kept her hands behind her back before she answered* Well, we do have two magical twins that can help brew up a potion there
*Oswald gave a sigh* If you must. But you'll need one of those things Zealia herself made for her shop. She sends one every time as a free sample. I swear, I have more of those then I need, but she always insists.
*The thought was enough to make Rosemary snicker*

*The Nithloraul scratched her head before she responded* So, tell me, what brings you two onto this ship? Surely it isn't to get away on a cruise
*Enricho's smile turned into a look of concern, before he responded* It's... well, complicated
*Nithloraul sat down, crossing her legs* I'm all ears
There you go Jade, I am giving you Rosemary as relief from all of Zealia's misery XD over a year ago
cosmic_fusions commented…
xD over a year ago
Now Zaliea can feel like she doesn't have to deal with dumb, gross brothers as Rosemary is picking her nose over a year ago
“E-E-Eli.... Where’s Eli?” Helga’s brows furrowed now when she realized that what she had been told was not true. Meanwhile, Zealia’s hands were still on her mouth because she couldn’t believe what she had just revealed.

“Don’t worry about him, mother. Let’s go.” Wiezen Jr. insisted.

“B-B-But my son! Where’s Eli?!” She shrieked again, more worry in her voice now.

“Not here.”

“THEN WHERE?!?” Her hoarse voice screamed, her hands immediately clasping at her sore neck. “is he hurt?” Her voice was barely audible now.

“No.”

Layla continued to cough violently, gagging on the flies that continued to exit from her mouth before what started protruding from them were pieces of Quartzes, falling onto the ground. She began to bang at the walls in attempt to call for help.
*Once Franziska saw that more and more were coming from her mouth, she hurried over to her, already in a panic, not sure what to do* Oh no! Layla! *She stared at her, her hands on her head as she was in a panic, not sure what she could do to help*
"You know, you get to the day and age that you just don't bother with the games anymore." Charlie said with a loud, over exaggerated groan. "Just tell her where the hell he is and cut your bullshit kid."

"Charlie!" Y'iel said sharply, shocked at how rude he was being. She expected it based off what she had known about Wiezen, but in person, it was almost nerve biting.

"What?" Charlie shrugged, walking passed them towards the door.

Y'iel forced herself to ignore him and instead focused on Helga, though she did force a barrier of light in front of the door with what little she could use. "We could track him with a spell if you'd like once I've regained my strength. Or perhaps Zealia could do so as well."

~

Oasis had become quiet as she listened to them speak, smiling some as she was once again reminded of her childhood friend. Or..who used to be. It was always nice to hear that they were doing well, even if it had been a long while sense they had last seen one another. But following up on their conversation, she said "Hah...Zealia that I said "fuck you" for me." She said jokingly, scratching the back of her neck.

-
"We..ended up here after our youngest daughter had been taken. It was Rosemary's idea for us to come here." Ossiana glanced over at Enricho for a moment. "..And that's after our oldest child had just returned home after..after years." Her ears lowered when she spoke of Oasis.
-

At the sound of the banging, it took a few seconds for Leon and Leonard to remember that there was in fact, another person that had gone down below the ship while they had been in the middle of their crisis. In the next moment, both of them came barging into Layla's room, shoving at one another as they had both tried to get through the doorway at the same time.

"--Leon what are you doing?! Pull it together!" Leonard growled after his face had been mashed into the door frame.

"Me?! Get the fuck outta the way!" Leon spat back before they both stumbled into the room. "Ewww...what the hell?!"

"She's choking!"

"Shit, what was she poisined? What do we do?!"

"CPR!" Leonard said sarcastically as he rushed over to her.

"I ain't puttin' my fucking mouth on that!" Leon exclaimed.

"She's gagging, maybe we need to get her to vomit up the rest of whatever this crap is." Leonard suggested with a quick analysis.

Leon paused. "So what, do I punch her in the stomach or somethin?!"

"No jackass, get a bucket!" Leonard exclaimed.
*Rosemary turned to Oasis* What, you don't wanna come with me?
*Oswad crossed his arms as he spoke* Oasis is an enemy to Owensport, and while they don't own every city, they still have soldiers all over the country. Her being seen out would be a huge problem. And no offense to you, Oasis, but you are more of a fighter than a runner. Rosemary can outrun anyone, as well as climb, if she needs to avoid that
*Rosemary gave a sigh* Fine, I guess I'll go and do it myself. *She turned to Oasis before she spoke* You better be waiting for me in our bedroom when I get back. While I'm gone, try hanging with your parents. They haven't seen you in forever

*The Nithloraul's smile seemed to waver a bit at the mention of their child being stolen. She was a silent for a moment, before she responded* Well, I wish you luck on finding your child. And.... I hope that when you find her kidnapper... That you tear her apart. I... have no mercy for people who resort to such tactics.

*Franziska turned her head as the twins kept talking, and at the mention of the bucket, she ran out of the room, coming back quickly with a bucket full of fish guts, something that Oswald had used as bait for fish. She dumped the contents onto the floor and handed Layla the bucket, before speaking to the twins* Are you sure this'll work?
"I can't tell you where he is." Wiezen Jr. replied rather apathetically, despite his crying mother weakly hitting his chest and begging him to tell her his location.

"P-P-Please! P-Pl-Please tell me!" Helga cried. "TELL ME SOMETHING!!!"

Zealia's eyebrows wiggled into one of sadness, already knowing that one of her close friends was now a victim thanks to her mouth. Tears formed in her eyes, and she attempted to shelter them with her hat.

"What I can tell you is that it is best if you or Elijah don't know where each other are. It will only lead to more conflict." He warned her. "You don't know what's best."

Layla's face began to turn purple, the lack of oxygen making her collapse on the ground as she continued to spit out quartzes, her body writhing in pain. Her eyes were turning red, them rolling backwards.
So why is she dying from these in the first place? over a year ago
rrrEEEAADDD over a year ago
Yeah, okay, still have no idea over a year ago
*Franziska was now in a total panic as she watched her daughter on the floor, her face changing colors as she was screaming in fear at the twins* I-It's not working!
"Well if its more problems on top of more problems, then I'm out." Charlie said, shaking his head while he was already easily splitting through Y'iel's weak barrier, slicing through it with his hand. With one sharp swipe downwards, he created an opening so he could open the door.

Carlyle's mouth was agape slightly as she tried to find the right words to say, the right thing to do. She bit her lip slightly, wrecking her brain for some sort of answer that would make things better.

Meanwhile, Y'iel had been trying to strengthen the barrier at the door, but in vain when she saw how easily it had been discarded in her current state. The tension within the room had caused the atmosphere to become stuffy and uncomfortable.

~

"Okay, so that's new..." Leonard commented, his eyes wide in shock as he and his brother looked at one another, then to Franziska. "We...don't even know what this is..."

Leon's jaw tightened as she looked from Franziska, then to Layla. "What the fuck even happened?!"
-

"Uhh...yeah, about that. I think I'll try to do that sometime later.." Oasis said, her eyes averting Rosemary's. "I'll probably be knocked out by the time ya get back if anything. I don't think I've fully recovered yet." Which didn't stop her from doing even the things that she know that she shouldn't have anyways.

-

"Neither do I. But...she was..suppose to be my friend. She was suppose to have been my friend for a long time. But in this day and age, it seems as if all of it was just a facade. Or perhaps...perhaps she has gotten lost and strayed from who she once was..." Ossiana found herself trying to come up with excuses for Bonnus, still subconsciously wanting to protect her as a friend of some sort. Until they came face to face.
Hey, so, when’s Wiezen coming back? over a year ago
whether she was in the asylum or not you wouldn't have brought wiezen anyways but por putting her in danger that was the only way for you to get to notice my smol helga :( over a year ago
pwease make me and meh helga happy again :)))) over a year ago
“....w-w-wait! Pl-Please don’t go!” Helga sniffled as she witnessed Charlie walk out of the boutique. She tried to follow as well, but the light barrier was enough to keep her inside, even if she tried to fight the zaps from it that coursed through her body. “M-M-Mr. Ch-Charlie p-p-please!!!” The throaty voice begged, her ears lowering some as she watched the person she loved walk out again. Her vision was still recovering and she was so sad that she wasn’t able to see the person she held nothing but love clearly after three years. All she saw were blurry figures the wrong color and only a few details. She didn’t know if he had a beard or not, or what color his hair was or how long it was. “....please....” She didn’t know if his ears had another chip on them or if his lips were chapped or if another wrinkle had been form on his forehead.

Helga slowly slid down to the floor, sniffling as she stared blindly ahead with the force field that blocked her. Her ears were drooped to their fullest potential, leaning her head against the barrier where Y’iel could feel nothing more but emptiness and sorrow from the poor patient.

Layla simply laid there, immobile as she no longer could breathe. Her short hair rested on her mother’s lap as she shook her, but her eyes remained unresponsive.
Charlie turned around for a moment and looked at the barrier, an empty expression upon his face. He could practically feel their eyes coming into contact with one another through the barrier, and he turned away from the boutique and pretended that he hadn't heard her pleas. He wiped at his forehead with his cloak again when he had started to sweat once more. But with each step he took, he was reminded more and more of his actions being something that Wiezen would do. No...this is different from him.. He tried to persuade himself. He had just come to visit, and leave the dandelions that he had brought along with him with Helga. Not get involved in a bigger mess. He convinced himself that he was doing the right thing by leaving while he still could for the moment.
-

Y'iel watched Helga slid down to the floor, and her ears lowered when the witch's contact with the barrier reflected her emotions back to the Therian. The emptiness, the sinking feeling of sorrow.

Carlyle on the other hand, didn't need to be in contact with anyone in any way to already get a jest of the room's atmosphere now. Everyone's aura had been filled with animosity and sadness and anxiousness and helplessness. There were two dull ones that she could sense, and one very sad blue one. And she looked at Y'iel, she could see that her radiant aura had began to becoming some variety of a drip, the sadness that she felt rolling throughout her aura like rain drops down a window.

Thud.... thud.... thud...

Helga's head slowly tapped itself against the barrier when she received no response, long whimpers emitting from her mouth that could no longer explain with words what she felt. This was the third chance she missed of seeing another important piece of her family. The first one being failing to find him after he left her, the second when she first came into the boutique, and now... the third. Her head tapping against the forcefield reminded her back in the asylum when her only visitor, Wiezen Jr., would leave after not visiting for six months and she was left tapping her head against the window that separated them.

BANG, BANG, BANG!

The small tappings of Helga's forehead against Y'iel's barrier now became full on hard strikes, the frail woman now banging her head against the hard surface in attempt to finally end her life. However, her plan was interrupted when Wiezen Jr. dragged her away from the door and held her in a protective manner, his hand immediately going to his mother's head to heal any wounds that were already stitched up. The broken woman within his grasp fidgeted to escape, but to no avail. She was forced to look at her own daughter that stared at her in complete disappointment. To look at Y'iel and Lithul, her eyes averting theirs.

"....M-M-Mom.... please..." Zealia begged her with longing eyes. "I-I already lost my dad and I can't afford to lose you too... I-I need you to be my mom! You can do it, I know you can! I believe you can! I believe we can! I... I believe in us, mom...."

Helga's dull and tired eyes just stared at her daughter's mismatched ones. She stared wearily at the blurry image in front of her, staring at the sparks Zealia attempted to reignite again and again. Wood that was long wet and rotten that she still tried to set flames to. Zealia stared back, her eyes wavering as she expected some sort of response from her brother or her mother. However, neither of them said anything. Helga's head drooped down, for she had nothing to say. She didn't know what to say at this point.

Zealia's fist trembled in frustration, witnessing in disbelief how everyone who was left in her family didn't say anything. And when she saw her mother look away, she suddenly and unexpectedly grabbed her by the collar of the kimono she wore, lifting her from loose and weak stand, towering over her now that her mother no longer stood straight. "I SAID I BELIEVE IN US!!" She shook her in her grasp rather vehemently, causing the frail woman to shriek in horror. "I DON'T CARE ABOUT NO STUPID CURSE! BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN US!" She saw the fear in her mother's eyes, and when it looked like she was going to shake her more, instead, she ended up embracing her in a hug, where Wiezen Jr. was forced to be part of it since he too held her mother to prevent her from harming herself. "W-W-Why don't you believe in us too?!" She yelled now, exhaling across her mother's shoulders as she cried.

Helga's hands were limp at first, her heart racing at what had just happened. But as she heard the cries of her daughter, they slowly trembled until they were able to embrace her too, weakly.
Y'iel only looked away from the dysfunctional family, at what was left of what she now realized was years of suffering. But then her hand slowly raised to clutch the side of her head, her eyes being filled to the brim with dim light as she clutched the side of her head. She gave a small grunt as a vision from the Pandora was forced into her mind, causing her to take a few unbalanced steps back.

"Y'iel, what's the matter? A-are you alright?" Carlyle asked immediately, not wanting to see any more pain. Not wanting to see anyone else's aura hurting there.

But Y'iel's eyes were wide, and she, in a space far away, rendering her unresponsive.

"M-Ms. Y'iel?" Carlyle said, reaching out to touch her. But the moment her hand was close enough, she snatched it away, her instincts spiking into signs that told her to stay away.
Helga's weak hands gently stroked her daughter's hair as she hugged her, kissing her head to somehow ensure everything would be alright. Even Wiezen Jr. to some extent felt some sort of relief in the hug he was forced into being. It was an odd but a comforting feeling to experience after years without it.

But just in cue to more trouble, Helga's left ear twitched when she heard no response from Y'iel. Zealia lifted herself from her mother's arms, sniffling softly and turning to face the rather abrupt scene.

"Y-Y-Y-Y'iel?" Helga's eyebrows wiggled when she didn't respond, her ears falling flat again. "Y-Y'iel not okay! N-N-Not okay, n-not okay!!!" She began to go into a panic, quickly going to her side despite others taking steps back. And unlike Carlyle, she did in fact touch her, setting her hand on her shoulder.
As Helga placed her hand on Y'iel's shoulder, a invisible field of force began to force it away, slowly but surely starting to bend the woman's fingers back. But before she could accidentally hurt the woman, the Therian's eye blinked, and she let out a gasp for air as she fell to the ground. "W-What..how can this be.." She questioned herself, now a clear look of concern on her face as she looked to Helga, then to Carlyle. To everyone who was present within the room. "...The Pandora...it is.."
Her brows furrowed, as if she could barely believe whatever it was herself.
*Franzaiska looked at her daughter, as she was now not responding to anything, and she was already starting to fear the worst* L-Layla...

Hey *Rosemary spoke, placing her hands on Oasis's cheek, looking her in the eyes* If now isn't the time to talk to them, then what is?! You'll never know the time until you do it, okay? Just try, please *With that said, she placed a kiss on her forehead and turned around* Gonna go see if those twins can cook me up a potion. See you in an hour or two. Don't go getting yourself killed while I'm gone *With that, she turned and made her way below deck*

*The Nithloraul shook her head before responding* There's no need for you to give her an excuse. She made her choice, and she'll pay for it when we meet her... I mean, when you meet her
Helga mumbled some when her hand was forced to fold back, her eyebrows wiggling in sadness that she couldn't touch her. However, when Y'iel fell, Helga attempted to catch her only to fall with her since she could barely carry herself. "O-Okay?" She inspected Y'iel first before her ears twitched to her next few words. "P-Pandora?" She remembered the word from the first encounter she had with the woman in front of her.

Zealia sniffed, wiping at her nose. "What's a Pandora?"

"MOVE MOVE MOVE MOVE!!!!" Flynn shouted as he shoved his way through the other crew members once the message arrived to him that something was wrong. He pushed passed the people and hurried his way below the deck. And before he knew it, he found the others there, his daughter's body limp on Franziska's lap. His eyes shot open with genuine concern and worry. "L-L-Layla?!" He kneeled down, eyeing the pieces of quartz scattered across the floor. "What happened?!"
*Franziska looked down at Layla, her eyes already starting to tear up as she held her, uable to find any words as she looked at her body*
Y'iel was silent for a long moment, her eyes staring passed Zealia and Helga rather at them in the time span it took for her to finally realize that what she had seen was indeed true. "The Pandora," She began, her eyes finally focusing on Zealia. "Is the source in which we, Therians, are born. Therians, born from the purest source, birthed by light, yet birthed for war." Her eyes drifted up to the ceiling as if she could see everything she spoke of from where she currently was.
"We were all one with the Pandora once in a distant past, for we all bore a connection to it as well as each other, for it resonated and spoke with our very being. Until my sisters and brethren met war with our counterparts and the Beast in which they were born and corrupted from. It was a long, and hard fought war, but eventually, the Therians of the Light were victorious. But they had also suffered greatly. Without the presence of the Source eventually weakened over time as we started dying off. And within the last book salvaged, the book that I have been traveling to piece together our past, to continue our history and find what is still missing from the pages."

Carlyle's full attention was on Y'iel now, her ears perked as she listened closely. "So...what is this leading to? You sound worried."

Y'iel was silent again, but for a shorter period of time. "The Pandora...it's..it's birthing." There was a spark of something quite unknown within her eyes when she said this. Some sort of excitement. Some variety of anxiousness and wonder.

"Birthing? You mean...you mean as in, birthing...a Therian?" Carlyle asked.

And at this question, Y'iel slowly began to nod. "...Yes..."

~

"Yeah..yeah, I'll try Rose. No guarantees of course, but I'll try at least for you." Oasis had said with a sigh. Because she would do anything for Rosemary. And as she watched her turn around to leave her, she added. "H-Hey, you be safe yourself!"
-

Below the ship, Leon and Leonard had backed off now that Flynn was there, and at his question, they both gave clueless expressions before their attention turned to Franziska, who had been there before they had.
Wiezen Jr. raised a brow. “What happened to my father being the last Therian? At least, pure Therian.”

“....n-n-no.... n-nooo... not possible.... u-unless... unless f-force to b-birth?” Helga asked in a mumble.

Flynn looked down at his daughter in complete shock, trying to get some sort of response indicating she was still alive. However, there was none. He looked up at Franziska urgently. “C-Call the artifact! Now! She probably has something to do with this!”
No XD over a year ago
"I..do not know. But this is the second birth...after myself. I believe the first to be Charlie..which I why I do not understand..how he himself is not a Therian." Y'iel was struggling to make sense of things herself, but a stray thought did come to mind. Is he a counterpart? No, that wouldn't be possible. Zealia had said that he had come from hell. He said that he had come from hell. She didn't know what was going on, but something didn't sit right with her at all.

"What do we do then? Is it a threat? Do we destroy it--"

"NO!" Y'iel found herself exclaiming at Carlyle's question of destroying the soon to be birthed Therian. She was silent for a moment. "I..I will see to the matter myself and investigate as soon as I can."

"But what if there's something that that isn't right? It could be a trap or something!" Carlyle said, though by who, she didn't have a clue. For she was still oblivious to what had happened beforehand within Eden.

Y'iel shook her head. "It cannot be, for the vision I received was from the Pandora itself." She began to get to her feet, seeming to struggle for the first second of doing so. "I need to get to Charlie again. If I don't then I will not be able to retrieve my students from Macross."

"Ma--who?" Carlyle's ears twitched for a moment. "Wait a minute...Macross?" She began to dig to her memory, the name actually familiar to her. Macross...Macross...Macr--
"Hey, I know that name! Weiss and Rosemary mentioned her a few times, and by what little I heard from them, it didn't sound like...they were going to be exactly happy once they found her."
Helga jumped when Y’iel suddenly yelled at Carlyle, now hiding behind Zealia. The woman tensed some at the mentioning of Macross, but she rested her chin on her shoulder, her ears drooping in fatigue. However, they twitched when she heard Carlyle speak, her eyes shooting open and her ears peeking to their fullest potential. She slapped the side of her head to see if she had heard correctly or if she was going deaf again. “w-what... what did you say?” She asked to make sure she was hearing right.
Carlyle blinked a few times as she looked at Helga. "..." She was quiet at first until she slowly but surely began to remember why she had been searching so hard for Helga in the first place. At remembering why, her ears went into a complete stand up, the tips of them pointing at the ceiling. "That's right! That's why I've been looking for you! I-I thought that if I found the children that you told me about in your old supply room under the kitchen, th-then...then you would want to come back." She admitted. "Rosemary has been looking for all of you for a long time, and Weiss..." She thought back to their small reunion, her ears twitching at the sound of the scoff that came from Y'iel at the mentioning of Weiss's name. "...Not..so..much."
“.....R-Rose.... a-and W-Weiss...” Helga repeated under her breath, her ears lowering as she slowly slid to the ground again in complete disbelief. She didn’t remember what they looked like, especially not now. But she remembered the pigtails she always dressed Rosemary in and the boots that would always complete Weiss’s outfit. “My r-rose.... a-and my Weiss...” Her hands went to her aching heart. “O-O-Oh my... o-oh nooo...” Her trembling hand went to her head, rubbing at the small patches of hair she had. “h-h-how... n-not dead... I... W-Wiezen and I.... w-we...” She couldn’t form any words.
Y'iel and Carlyle looked at one another quickly, and Y'iel spoke before Carlyle had the chance to say anything else. "He is one that we cannot allow to be be near the Quartz Family. The slightest hint at any of you seems to trigger a vast amount of hatred from the depths of his spirit. He is a...very angry person, to say the least. Not very pleasant to have as company."

"Well he's not that bad!" Carlyle ended up saying in Weiss's defense. "He was with me and Rosemary and Oasis when we went to Edrain and he helped us!" That is, until the group ended up separating after their dispute at the time.
*Rosemary turned around, giving her a grin* Pfff, you know me better than anyone. I ain't gonna let myself die just yet *With that, she hurried below deck, only to stop when the Nithloraul had bolted passed her in an inhuman speed* what the hell?

*Twenty Seconds Earlier*
*The Nithloraul had her arms crossed as she waited for a response to Oasis, but as she waited, she could feel something was wrong with Flynn's emotions. And as she felt it, only one word came from her mouth* Layla *With that, she jumped right up* I'm sorry, Ossiana, but we'll have to pick up where we left off. You can keep the wine *With that, she turned around and ran below deck, running passed Rosemary and was already below deck in seconds* What's gong on!? What happened to Layla!?
"a-a-angry?" Helga's ears twitched, her eyes drooping in sadness. "H-He is p-part of the Q-Quartz family e-even if h-he no longer w-wanted to be..."

"HE ALMOST KILLED ME AND Y'IEL!!!" Zealia shrieked. "He's rude and annoying and self-centered a-"

"n-n-noo h-he c-can't be..." Helga mumbled while fidgeting with her fingers. "H-H-He's still m-my little b-boy..."

"Your little boy?!" Zealia's brows furrowed.

"y-your brother..."

Wiezen Jr.'s brows raised some. He did remember the mentioning of his brothers when he was little, however his parents no longer mentioned them for the better. He thought they were dead.

Zealia's facial features softened. "brother...." But then they became one of anger. "BROTHER?!"

Helga took multiple steps back now in fear. "r-r-rose... s-sister..."

"SISTER?! SISTERRR?!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" She yelled, pinching the bridge of her nose like her father would. "You keep away my cousin, MY BROTHER, AND MY SISTER?! AND YOU'RE THE PERSON WHO THIS SO CALLED WEISS SAID ABANDONED AND KILLED HIM AND HIS FAMILY?!" She panted in agitation, angered at all the new information she was receiving. Helga now trembled, taking more than just a few steps back until she was forced against a wall.

"And you don't tell me any of this?! YOU DON'T TELL US ANYTHING!"

"What the hell kind of prank is this, Nithloraul?! WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Flynn automatically blamed her, being that there were events similar to this in the past where the artifact's pranks were morbid and not funny at all.
*The Nithloraul looked down at Layla in shock, before she looked up at Flynn, and pushed passed him to get to Layla* What is wrong!? What are these?! *She looked at the objects that came from her mouth, trying to understand what they were*
Y'iel stepped between Zealia and Helga when Zealia had started to yell. "Now now, Zealia. I'm sure that we could tal--" However, before she could diffuse the tension that had began to rise even further now--

Tssss, TSSS, TSSSSSS.
There were three knocks, or rather bangs, against the barrier around the boutique, the barrier that Wiezen Jr. had placed around it wavering some. And then another three knocks, these being more so out of impatience than the previous.

Carlyle turned towards the door now, looking to the others with uncertainty. "Should we...should we open it? I mean..it..it would be rude not to do so right?"

~

"We don't know," Leonard was the one to answer Nithloraul's question about what the substance was themselves. He looked over to his brother, his gaze already letting it be known what he was planning on doing without even exploring any other option.

"No," Leon said sharply, not even needing him to say anything. "And I doubt that it has anything that'll help with whatever the hell this is."
*The Nithloraul looked up at her, before he got up and spoke to the twins* Please, if you have any solution, help her. Do whatever you can!
"We got nothin'," Leon said, slugging Leonard in the shoulder when he went to mention the possibility of using the grimoire again. "Or correction, we don't have anything that we're willing to take the risk with."
*The Nithlorual, now more determined to get an answer, asked them, almost in a begging tone* What is it?! What's the risk!?
"One that we aren't about the take!" Leon snapped at Nithloraul this time.

"This is different Leo! Just let me--"

"I said NO! What about that aren't you getting through that thick skull?!" Leon said to Leonard this time. "Go ahead, tell me its your choice. I dare you, and watch how fast you hit this damn floor." He threatened, his words stiff now as they left his mouth. "There ain't nothin' that we can do."
Zealia trembled at the amount of anger she had just released, beginning to stomp her way out the door. However, Wiezen Jr. blocked her way and pushed her back inside where she would be with the others. Helga quickly hid behind Y'iel, peeking over her shoulder.

"Stay." Wiezen Jr. growled at his sister, and despite him seeming angered too, he made his family stay inside where he knew it was safe. His antlers briefly began to glow, his tails beginning to sway again as he made his way out of the door, where he now stood between the barrier and the person who knocked with a rather calm expression.

"Shut UP!" Flynn silenced everyone with a menacing glare. "If you're not willing to help then get the fuck out of here." He warned the others. And when he went to pick up his daughter into his arms, a small brown hexbag fell from the woman's pocket.
*The Nithloraul listened to the two brothers speak, before she responded firmly* What! Is the risk? If it helps Layla, I'll take it. If it kills me, so be it. I lived long enough. But if you think I'll let this girl die, you are wrong. There is no way I'll let my child die on this floor! *As she shouted, she was unaware of what she had said, and was still more furious and determined to get an answer. As she was ready to keep shouting, she turned to see the bag. Without hesitation, she picked it up in her hand* What is this?
"Leon, buttbag alert!"

"Put it down!" Leonard yelled suddenly the moment he saw the bag within Nitholoraul's hand, pushing Leon out of the way as he snatched the hexbag from her. He turned and immediately threw it into the wall, an incantation circle conjuring around his fingers before he struck the cursed bag and vaporized it.

~

"Great, somebodies...actually...home." The person who stood on the other side of the barrier spoke, some of her colorless hair tied back into a messy ponytail while the rest hung down to her shoulders or drooped in front of her face some, spoke. Her skin was just beyond a shade or two away from being completely pale. A pair of strange colored eyes met those that belonged to Wiezen Jr, his appearance catching her off guard some, as could be told by the surprised expression that had come to her face.
"Huh..you're..a tall one, aren'tcha?" She commented. "That's a pretty interestin' sign you got up there," She said, gesturing to it with her finger. She looked him over again carefully, only to find that he didn't have the signature details that she was looking for. Then again, neither had Rosemary. Neither had Weiss.
"I take it that you probably have other stuff to do, so lets skip to why I'm here. I'm looking a girl about yai high, brown hair, yellow eyes. Packing a lot in the back. Probably has a quick temper, and probably is going to have her ass handed to her on a golden platter with french bread and coq au vin for runnin' off after I find her. Have you seen anyone like that around?"
 "Leon, buttbag alert!" "Put it down!" Leonard yelled suddenly the moment he saw the bag within Ni
*The Nithloraul turned her head in curiosity before she spoke* Was... Was that the cause of her sudden ailment?
"Probably. It was a hexbag after all, and those things don't exactly cure "ailments" as much as it brings'em. Nasty little things to deal with." Leon said, staring at where the floor now sizzled and the hexbag was no more. But then his eyes narrowed. "Question is, how the fuck did it get here, on the ship?"

Leonard exchanged glances with Leon, and they both fell silent, eyeing everyone for a few seconds. "Unless it was slipped on her before you guys went out to sea."

"Either way, if you guys got someone on your asses that you would like to tell us about, now would be the time." Leon said, folding his arms across his chest.
“No. Leave.” Wiezen Jr. replied straightforward and flatly, his blue eyes never leaving hers.

Zealia’s head peeked over her brother’s staring at the woman on the other side of the barrier. “Who is this woman?”

“Hexbag.... witch...” Flynn’s brows furrowed as he looked around quickly. “Look for any animal on board you see and fetch it quickly.”