windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4851-4900 of 9437

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
*Nithloraul grinned as she responded* The skin color gave it away, huh? Yeah, I'm actually a pretty interesting race myself. You can call me Nithloraul. It's difficult for humans to pronounce, because of course it is, but hopefully, you'll have better luck
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
Zealia kept staring in disbelief at Lithil, her words going through one ear and out the other. She stood there, immobile before snapping out of her thoughts and beginning to move to exit the abyss they were in. The hybrid clutched her head for a moment, wincing some before glancing at Y'iel. "Wh-What do I tell my mom? H-H-How am I-I supposed to t-tell her all of this? M-My brother..." She gulped. "H-How will he react..."
over a year ago pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
Ossiana was silent for a moment as she looked Nithloraul over for a moment. "Your skin...is almost like mine when I am home..." She said after a few seconds, her eyes finally lifting to hers. "Nithloraul...it is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance."

~

"Ah, so there is more is it?" Lithil flanked Zealia's opposite side suddenly just as Y'iel's mouth had opened to answer. "Glorious! Maybe the family turned out better than I thought. Is it possible that they've become...better?" She asked herself. "Has it been..broken?"

Y'iel's brows furrowed deeply at these words. "What is it that you mean if you do not mind me asking? Has what been broken?"

Lithil's small pointy ears perked at the question, silent for a moment before looking to Y'iel. "Our curse. The curse that we've bore for longer than I can remember." She looked to Zealia. "Surely you must know of it if your mother is of Mary Margret."
"Surely you must know--"

"--NO, NO I DON'T KNOW, MADAM LITHIL, I DON'T KNOW, I DON'T KNOW." She shrieked, emphasizing it again and again. She suddenly paused, a small blush stinging her cheeks. "My apologies. But I am not aware." She growled, changing her word choice. She fanned herself to dilute the heat she felt on her cheeks, looking for the perfect place where they could teleport back home.

*Nithloraul gave a chuckle* Well finally, some kind words from others. It's a pleasure to meet you as well. I am also to believe you have a husband
Right here *Enricho raised his hand as he remained on the floor, lying against the rails with his head back*
*The Nithloraul smiled as she responded* Well, you are a very lucky man to have such a nice lady like Ossiana. If you two ever need some extra company, I am always available. And I am never picky *She couldn't help but let out a giggle*
*Enricho, on the other hand, looked up to appear a little uncomfortable with how she described it* Uh... thanks, but no thanks
Lithil was taken back a little when Zealia had started to shriek, her brows raising. "Whoa whoa whoa, easy there gingerbread." When Zealia paused, Lithil was about to come to a stop until she spoke again. "Oh..well, at least you said it in a nicer way the second time around." She said nonchalantly in a way that told her that it was forgiven.
She then came to a immediate stop afterwards. "Alright, this looks like a good spot. Gather around everyone, gather around."

~

Ossiana wasn't sure of what to think of Nithloraul's odd offer, but she just returned Nithloraul's smile. "I-I'll...keep that in mind I suppose..." She answered, rubbing at her arm a little. But then she asked. "Would you...would you like to have a mug of rum?"
Windwakerguy430 commented…
That wasn't a no XD over a year ago
Zealia sighed again, this time a more tedious exhale of frustration towards herself more than anyone else. "I'm sorry." She apologized again, walking where she determined was a good spot. "I am Zealia Quartz. Not gingerbread. Continue, I won't interrupt again." Her ears lowered some, looking around one last time for the man known as Weiss before her eyes landed back on the vessel.
last edited over a year ago
*Nithloraul gave a smile* You mean, drink with the group, without having Franziska just climb up the pole like some monkey to hand me a slice of bread?! Why, I'd love to
cosmic_fusions commented…
no, fuck off, flynn don't want you there xD over a year ago
incrível over a year ago
Same goes for a ton of religions D over a year ago
Ossiana's ears perked a little a little when Nithloraul accepted her invitation to have a drink, and she smiled some. In a small sense, she empathized with Nithloraul, thinking back to how she used to be treated back then when the group was a little more than what it was now. "I-I can brew us some then if the necessary tools I need are on the ship."

~

Lithil clasped her hands together, and from the soles of her feet spread an incantation circle that rotated slowly as it projected across the ground, a second one floating up overhead above them. This teleportation ritual was one that seemed much more conventional than the portals that were usually used, though it was probably a much older way of getting around for those who were well versed in the world of magic.

Y'iel seemed to be on her way to recognizing the some of the symbols that spiraled around within the circle, a lot of them looking familiar enough for her to able to translate some of them. But once the magic platform under them began to rise, lifting them off the ground, she shifted some to looked below them to watch their ascension from the pit where the infectious entity had finally been put down.
stop showing her empathy xD over a year ago
Leave Nithloraul alone. She just wants someone to care about her. Or are you jealous that mais people like her than Helga in the story, which is a total of one person. That's one mais than Helga XD over a year ago
no! over a year ago
*Nithloraul grinned* Oh, there's no need to. We got more than enough on the ship *She made sure to lean forward as she whispered* I stole at least five wine bottles and stored them on top of the post. No one goes up there, so it's my own little secret stash
Zealia wasn't expecting to rise, so when they did, she stumbled a little before she was able to get back on her feet. Her eyes followed the symbols that surrounded her, recognizing only a few briefly from the books her mom would read and she would peek from behind her shoulder. She inhaled a deep breath and stood besides Y'iel now. "Do you feel better?" She said, staring at her features. "You need to look better." The hybrid proceeded to dust away a little smudges across her face and fix her hair the way it was before the conflict unfolded. She needed to make sure none of them looked like they had did what they just did, or else she feared her mother and brother would get mad.
Ossiana's ears twitched some when Nithloraul whispered into one of them. She had never been the biggest fan of wine, being that she favored the strong liquors much more. But now that they were out in the middle of the sea, and she couldn't just go and brew up something as she would usually do, a bit of wine didn't sound too bad. And with that in mind, she looked upwards at the top post where Nithloraul had jumped from. "And it is up there, yes? I wouldn't want to reveal your hidden stash.."

~

Y'iel tipped her head slightly when Zealia began to dust her off and wipe some of the smudges from her face. "Do not worry yourself with me, Zealia. I believe that I am in good enough condition to still stand as I have been."

An arcane barrier appeared around the openings between the top and bottom incantation circle and began to spin. "Where are we going exactly? For the spell to work I will need at least a mental image of where."
*Nithloraul gave a joking scoff as she responded* No one will ever know as long as we don't tell. Be back in a moment *With that, she jumped into the air, rather high for someone of her stature, and made her way up the pole*
She's an odd one *Enricho said as he watched her go up the pole* But she seems like good company
*It was not long at all before she leapt down the poll again, holding a bottle of wine in her arms, which she was already opening out of desire for a drink* Here it is. I hope red wine is fine. Captain Oswald refuses to drink anything else. He may not have grown up a prince, but he sure as hell acts like royalty
Ossiana eyed the bottle that Nithloraul held, having to stop herself from licking her lips at the sight of it. She had began to realize more and more that she hadn't had a drink in a while, not since Oasis had left them again. But then she spoke. "Royalty or not, he knows very well to not have that attitude with me." She paused for a moment. "He is a good kid, now a man. I would hope that he has kept that in mind."
Zealia fought the urge to wipe a few more smudges off her, clutching her hands into fists before giving a small nod. "Okay..." Her ears twitched at the sound of the vessel's voice, turning to face her now. "O-Oh, yeah, right, sorry..." She suddenly slapped her glowing hand across Lithil's forehead, providing her the image she needed of the large boutique with the family's name on it. "It's not that far away... I must break the barriers down first, so it would be better if we teleport in front of it."
*Nithloraul gave a little smirk* Oh yes, he's a very respectful young man. Sure, he's a cocky knucklehead, but his heart is in the right place *She handed the bottle to Ossiana* I'll let you have the first sip
"Ah, I see." Lithil gave a nod of understanding. "I take it that these days have not changed much from the previous?" She kept the image of the shop and its surroundings at the front of her mind. "Beloktai!" Their bodies gave a double flicker , the upper and lower incantation circle going into a rapid, glowing spin before they disappeared.
They reappeared first a few miles outside of the town, where Lithil looked around them and quickly determined that they had come to an early stop. She repeated the command that she had spoken previously, and they disappeared for a second time, reappearing in the sky above the boutique. A cloaking spell splashed over them, hiding them from the sight of any unlike eyes as they started on their descend towards the ground.

~

Ossiana took the bottle hesitantly, looking at it for a moment before looking back to Nithloraul. "I-I don't think that it would be such a wise idea to allow me the first of your drink, Nithloraul." She said in a small mumble.
*The Nithloraul turned her head in confusion* Oh, please, Ossiana. I insist. I'm sure you could use a drink more than anyone right now. Well, maybe your husband could use a real strong drink right now, but I digress. Don't worry, I have more than enough bottles to satisfy myself. Please, drink and enjoy
Zealia's eyes went to the boutique, her brows furrowing and her eyes widening in shock when she saw the black aura surround it. "W-W-Wait---!!!!"

As soon as they touched the ground that was within the perimeter of the ominous barrier surrounding the boutique, they were all sent flying with a very powerful force of magic, crashing through one of the closed shops from across, and through the very end of the shop. The blast was strong enough to break their cloak spell and the barrier that descended them towards the ground. Zealia landed on her face, spitting out the dirt she unintentionally caught when she was dragged across the ground. She rubbed her aching head and whimpered a little bit. "....o-o-oh... my brother's h-home..."
Ossiana looked at the bottle again, then back at Nithloraul, going through this motion once or twice before taking her up on the offer. She twisted the cork from the bottle with one of her sharp claws, and immediately placed the bottle to her lips. Nithloraul was correct when she said that Ossiana could use a drink. However, it was more than just a sip--much more than just a sip. And she couldn't stop herself, the bottle slowly beginning to tip higher, and higher, and higher until the bottom of it was facing the sky. And when the she finally lowered it, there was only a literal sip left within the bottle.

~

Y'iel had been thrown across the grown, sliding through the soil and into one of the nearby shops within the vicinity, her body filling with an ache of pain as she pushed herself up into a sit, wincing.

Lithil on the other hand, was the only one left standing, only being pushed back a few feet by the magic. She shrugged her shoulders forward, smirking some in a impressed manner. "Hmph...your brother? Then it seems that his abilities are quite adequate." She commented as she stared at the barrier. "Will he allow us in?"
*The Nithloraul looked inside the bottle, then up to Ossiana with a grin* Boy, you sure know how to have fun. Not to worry, I already had intentions of bringing another bottle *With that, she took another bottle from her small pouch, already removing the cork* Hope you aren't too tipsy already
"Tipsy?" Ossiana questioned as if it were almost an insult. "This is nothing, not even enough to render my youngest child as "tipsy"." She replied, letting out a small burp that was followed by excusing herself quietly after doing so.
*The Nithloraul couldn't help but give a laugh before she responded* Yeah, that's what I love to hear. You can put away alcohol better than most people I've met before. You're as tough as Franziska said you were
Zealia slowly pushed herself to her feet, standing and cracking her back. She rubbed her aching head, dragging herself toward the boutique. She looked at Lithil with what seemed a scared expression when she asked if they were allowed to go in. Clearing her voice, she looked back up at the highest window of the boutique.

"....Wiezen!" She called after her brother, but did not received a response. "WIEZEN!" She screamed louder. "WIEEEZZEEENNNN---"

"What is it that you need?" Wiezen Jr. was now behind them all, his appearance different to what it was last time.
 Zealia slowly pushed herself to her feet, standing and cracking her back. She rubbed her aching head,
Y'iel was the first one to turn to face Weiss, catching the feel of his Therian energy quicker than the others around her. She was a Therian after all. "We wish to speak to your mother." She spoke without hesitation.

Lithil on the other hand, eyed Wiezen Jr. with eyes of familiarity at first. "Wiezen..." But then her expression changed into one of dismay. "No...you are not." She was silent for a moment as she confirmed so. "I am here to speak with your mother as well, for she is the only of my sibling that I have yet to meet. Brother of my sister's daughter, tell me, do you know of the whereabouts of Lilithann Quartz?"

~

Ossiana was again pleased to know that she was mentioned to other people by Franziska in such a good light. It made her feel...better. Good. Like someone actually knew her for the ecstatic, enthusiastic and kind warrior that she was. "I am flattered," She responded, her cheeks turning a little red.
*Nithloraul gave a chuckle as she saw her cheeks blush with red. She held the bottle up to her and spoke* What about your husband? He much of a talker? Franziska did say he was a scary one back in the day
*Enricho sighed before responding* I wasn't that scary
Wiezen Jr.'s eyes first landed on Y'iel's, then his sister's, then the woman that looked too much like his mother. His steely blue eyes squinted while staring between the three. "Mother is very ill and will be returning to the institution, she is not capable of talking right now."

Zealia blinked in disbelief at what she heard. "Wh-Whaaa? No! She's not going anywhere! Helga is getting better! She's eating and excited to learn--"

"Is that so?" Wiezen Jr. tilted his head slightly to the left, raising his perfectly arched and thick brow he got from his mother. "Tell me, then, why when I came here to check on her, I found the kitchen set aflame and a blender of blood and fingers. Ah, and when I entered your room, I found mother on the floor unconscious and on the brink of death. Blood everywhere, eyes poked out and blinded, and screaming about hallucinations of her sister. Not to mention she almost choked on her own vomit."

Zealia's left eye twitched.

"You said you would take care of her, and this clearly proves you have not and she is not suitable for this environment. You have a job to take care of this boutique, you cannot handle a full grown woman and neither can I."

"B-B-But she was fine---"

"She tried to blind herself by stabbing her eyes out with your closet, and deaf herself by tearing her ears off because she kept on hearing voices of dead relatives. Now tell me, is that fine?" He looked at Y'iel, then at Lithil. "Is it? ....And no, no Lilithann Quartz here I'm afraid."
Lithil was silent for the moment of words being exchanged between Zealia and Weiss, before she spoke again at Wiezen Jr.'s question. "No, it is not fine." A frown came to her face. "So that is who your mother is? Helga Quartz, the youngest of my siblings." She puckered her lips slightly, in thought before she finally sighed. "It seems that it has yet to be broken after all." She spoke slowly. "My sister will not be sent to a ward to be meddled with again. I would like to see to her myself."

~

"Enricho speaks when he sees it fit to do so. And he's only scary to the people who have gotten to know only his outside self. He's sweet, a hardworking man with a kind soul. He was never someone that I thought of as scary. People just didn't try enough to know him as a person instead of a hunter." She accepted the bottle from Nithloraul, and took a more careful sip to prevent herself from binging it again.
*Nithloraul couldn't help but smile at the thought* He does seem to be a pretty intimidating man. I can't imagine what he was like in his youth. But, I'm sure I'll get to know you two more, hopefully.
"If she sees you then that will be further encouragement for her to harm herself." Wiezen Jr. spoke rather calmly, his tails swaying in the air swiftly. "She is peacefully sleeping."

"That doesn't mean we can't see her! I WANT TO SEE MY MOM!" Zealia answered stubbornly.

"No."

"Why not?! She's sleeping!"

"You'll wake her up and if she wakes up to another relative then she will have a heart attack."

"We will remain silent! I just want to see her! And you're NOT taking her back to that wretched place!" Zealia warned him.

"That is the only place that will take care of her and keep her safe now that you're friend here has put all of us in danger."

"You don't understand, we must talk to her! I have so many questions and--"

"And you think she's really up to answering all of them at the state she's in now?"

"Her state was fine before we left!"

"Exactly, you left her alone like a deer thrown into pit of lions. She has never been fine and never will be fine. You must start to understand that. You can say your goodbyes but cannot wake her up." He suggested.
"Nonsense! That foul institution is the reasoing behind the condition of her mental state worsening! And you cannot possibly deny your sister to see her mother!" Y'iel exclaimed. "That place does not take care of anything except forcing sanity out of everyone that arrives there with even a sliver of it." Y'iel pushed herself to her feet. "I will not allow her to be taken back to that hell! "

"To ever think that a Quartz would be foolish enough to seek aid from a place where only the nutcases remain." Lithil shook her head as she started towards the shop. "I cannot sit by idly knowing that one of my own is suffering like this. If seeing my face will harm her, then my face she will not see. But the face of another her eyes will meet."

~

Ossiana gave a nod, finally smiling some more now. "I do hope so. I would not mind getting to becoming more acquainted with a potential friend. I could...use more of those, perhaps.."

*The Nithloraul looked at her with confusion* Friend? *But soon, she remembered that talk she had with Franziska, about how to be nice without trying to seduce others. She gave a nod, and a smile* Oh, of course. I too could use more of these so called friends
Okay, off to my shit job, I will mais than likely respond when I shouldn't over a year ago
"The institution provides the food and shelter for those in need with mental issues and that is exactly what my mother has. It is not the place that makes her corrupt. She is already corrupt. You just let your emotions get the best of you. You offered her a home but yet cannot care for your own students. If you cannot handle a child, then how will you handle a woman? Let her follow her choice. She chose the institution."

His attention then turned to the other woman. "Don't pull a family card when you have yet to be part of the game." And with each step Lithil took forward, she ended up taking one backwards, as if her path was now a treadmill she couldn't get off of. "The other Therian and Zealia can see her as long as they keep quiet. I'll give her warm regards from you." He falsely assured.

And with a snap of a finger, Zealia and Y'iel were now both inside the barrier with Wiezen Jr. holding the door open for them. The hybrid didn't hesitate to run inside, immediately catching the scent of burnt items from the kitchen of earlier.
The moment Zealia ran into the shop, she found herself running into what felt like a concrete wall, which caused her to stumble back into Y'iel as she was walking in, who in turn, stumbled back into Wiezen Jr.

"Oh, sorry about that. I didn't know customers were still--oh...hey guys, whats up?" Charlie's voice was suddenly a part of the equation, appearing to have come out of nowhere completely. "Smells like shit in here huh? I was just stopping by to check on Helga. Sat with her for a few minutes, but she's still not awake yet so I guess I'll visit again in a few days if thats alright with....you." He came to a slow stop as he found that both Y'iel and Lithil staring at him with wide eyes. "...You've gotta be kidding me...uuuuuh...so, forget that I said that, and forget that I was here. Sound good? Sound good. Bye!" He stepped passed them with a unexpectedly swift movement, appearing behind Jr. much like he had appeared behind the others, walking briskly almost as if he were about to take off into a sprint.

~

Ossiana nodded slowly after the woman has finished speaking. She had been cautious with her at first, but the more they spoke, the more she wanted to consider letting her into her small circle of friends. "Indeed, it seems zhat we both do. Why don't we start now then?" Her arm rose for her to hold her hand out to the woman.
Wiezen Jr. had stepped aside when she saw Y'iel fall, watching her and her sister fall to the ground below his feet. His tails stopped their swaying once he saw his father, his expression softening some before it turned into one of irritation, his eyes following him as he made his way out. He looked at Lithil briefly. "That's the Wiezen you meant." He said almost nonchalantly. "Always on the fucking run."

As Charlie took a step forward to run, he tripped thanks to the roots that coiled around his ankles now, forcefully dragging him back to the group and forcing him to make eye contact with those who stared. Jr. glared at him, his left tail itching to slap him with it. But instead he kept calm as usual. "Nice to see you around every blue moon with purple polka dots."

Zealia's brows quivered some, looking at the direction where Helga's room was, then back at her father on the ground. "Daddy, are you okay? W-We were looking for you!"
*The Nithloraul looked at her hand for a moment, looking confused, before taking it in hers* That sounds rather nice, actually *A smile appeared on her face*
"Looking? For me? Yeah, that's the problem. That's exactly what I hoped WASN'T the case. As in, you know, IF I'M BEING LOOKED FOR THEN IT'S A FUCKING BAD THING!!" Charlie snapped, yanking his ankles away from the roots finally. He got to his feet and spoke as he was brushing himself off.. "Look, whatever you guys want, I can't help you with it. And I'm not your dad!"
His eyes shifted to Wiezen Jr. "But on the run? No, not exactly. I just stopped by to ask your mom about something. I didn't expect to find her as she was though. But you're right. Wiezen did do a lot of that didn't he? Buuuuut, that's not my fault is it? Man..I can see where you guys get your unappreciation from. But yeah, its always nice to see you too I guess.."
And then his eyes went to Y'iel, who was still staring at him wide eyed. This seemed to irritate him, and he didn't seem very pleased to see her either. "And you, what are you even doing here? I thought you were told not to get in contact with them by the...the...whatever the hell that things called!"

"B-because its what Wiezen wanted--"

"To hell with what Wiezen wants nobodyGIVESADAMN!!," Charlie snapped, a sudden demonic malice seeping into his voice before he quickly cleared his throat.

"Wiez--" Lithil began, only to be cut off by Charlie.

"That iS NOT my name." He said bluntly before pointing at Y'iel. "You should be calling her that if anything. She's the Therian here, not me. Come to thank of it, aren't you supposed to be dead Lilith?"

Lithil blinked. "Dead? Are you..are you telling me that my sister's dead!?"

"...Not even gonna ask. Not EVEN gonna ASK," Charlie emphasized, pinching the bridge of his noes. "I have nothing to do with any of this."

"But you do!" Y'iel exclaimed. "You and I, WE both do, how could you say that?"

"By opening my mouth like this, aaaaah--" He openened his mouth in a sarcastic demonstration. "And I make words that say, "I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF THIS!"."

~

Ossiana smiled as well when Nithloraul took her hand. And now...now she felt a little less alone than she felt before. A fuzzy feeling of pride came to her chest, for she had made a friend that she hadn't had to beat into submission. It felt much more natural this time around, and it felt...it felt good. Some of confidence had been restored as well. "What lands are you from, friend?"
Okay Fuck Enricho I guess XD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Pretty much xD over a year ago
"If we were unappreciative this building wouldn't be standing. I wouldn't be talking to my sister. I would've left mother in that railroad. If we were unappreciative none of us would have respected your wishes. If I were unappreciative I wouldn't look you in the eye and still call you father despite you no longer wanting to hold that title. So out of everyone in this room, don't talk to ME about being unappreciative when I was the only one that LISTENED."

His voice rose the more he spoke, and at his very last word, a sudden bolt of lighting striking nearby. However, it didn't rain. The clouds simply turned a dark grey with low thunder being heard as Wiezen Jr. contained his anger. His fury ears twitched some, his narrowed eyes slowly returning back to normal before his solemn pupils turned to Y'iel. "He's right." He said, his voice now more calm. "He's not our Wiezen."

"D-Da-- Wi-- Charlie!" Zealia suddenly yelled. "Wh-Why are you still here?! I thought you were going back to hell..."
"Then who are you to tell someone about what they can and can't protect when your brother's dead? Seems like you need to take another look in the mirror because you haven't quite got it yet. You didn't listen, Jr.. You didn't do that at all." When the lightning bolt struck nearby, the only thing he did was make a comment on how he hoped that it didn't rain. "But thank you, for finally putting it out there. I'm not Wiezen, just like you said."

"To Hell?!" Y'iel almost screamed. "Why would you want to go there!? A-and...how are you a...daemon?"

When Zealia spoke up, Charlie looked over at her. "Oh trust me, I am. It's not as easy as you think, especially after someone locked the damn gates! So now I have to go aaaallll the way to Holle to find the backdoor." He said, ignoring Y'iel completely. That is, until he spoke to her directly. "And FYI, this is Wiezen's fault. One, once again, I got the short end of the stick and got stuck with what HE couldn't get rid of. Two, I'm not a demon. Just a normal ol human with demonic tendencies. Hell tends to do that." He shrugged. "And finally, it's his fault that I ended up there in the first place."

"B-but you ARE Wiezen, are you saying that you sent yourself to hell?" Lithil asked, confused.

"No, I am Charlie, the innocence he was before. The piece of human that ended up being mashed together with his own personal little demon to make sure that we, we as in me and pixy dust over there never became whole as him again. And I have no problem with that whatsoever."
*Nithloraul returned the smile before answering* Far, far off lands
“Yes...” Wiezen Jr. gritted his teeth. “Yes I did listen...” He replied back to him. “But as always... it just takes time to notice that I do...” He said the last part more to himself now.

Zealia’s eyes looked at those of his brother, lowering her ears when he left it only at that.

As the group discussed, Helga Quartz idly sat by the staircase in silence, staring at the scene unfold like a child witnessing their parents fight. All the ruckus had woken her, and now her head was peeking through the bars along the railing.. She wore an almost see-through silky red kimono, big enough so that it wouldn’t constrict any of her sore bruises. Her scalp was wrapped in her blue headwrap, and her left eye which had gotten injured the most was still bandaged, her right one still having a few vessels popped. Her toes wiggled in the white slippers she wore, her chipped ears twitching every now and then at the ongoing talking from below. She eyed Charlie the longest before her attention went to Y’iel, her children, and at the sight of Lithil, her fingers clutched the rails in fear, shaking her head to snap out of the hallucination.

"Notice that you do huh? All I've been noticing is you not doing it. I can tell just by looking at you now that you haven't even begun to understand why." Charlie said to him dully. "But what do I know, I'm just some guy, right?" He gave another shrug, turning on his heels and away from them. "Sometimes you gotta realize when your reaching too far. Because if you don't you'll always grab the wrong thing."

"W-wait, where are you going? There is much that we must discuss, please! You mustn't leave so soon! There are dangers that--"

"Let me stop you right there," Charlie interrupted Y'iel. "This is all going to boil down to you wanting my help right? Not interested. I mean, I would, buuut, yeah, no."

~

"East? Western lands? The Southerns?" Ossiana began to ask questions now, her curiosity being persuaded from its captivity in her mind.
“I can’t make sense with a man that doesn’t make sense of himself.” Jr. answered at his comment. “I’m taking mom back.” He said, making his way up the stairs to take her.

“No! Don’t touch her Jr! A-And Why not?” Zealia turned away from her brother and asked her father with a slightly disappointed look. “W-We’re not asking you to save the world or pull us out of this state of perplexity or sacrifice yourself for us... we’re just asking to have a talk! All of us!”
*The Nithloraul, desperate for an answer said the best thing she could* Very far north
*Enricho, for the first time since they left the desert, felt some joy as he watched Ossiana talk with her new companion*
Charlie's hand landed on Wiezen's shoulder suddenly, a tight, inhumanly crushing grip applying itself. "You know, I want to say that I don't care, Jr.. I really do, BuuUT, I can't let you do that. You talk about me not making sense of myself?" He gave a unsettling friendly smile, a light sprinkle of sweat on his face now, his restraint of whatever demons inside of himself clear. "You'll come to find that me, myself and I will always have one thing in common."

Y'iel's eyes narrowed, and she stepped forward. "Charlie..." She said carefully.

Charlie's eyes only remained on Wiezen's. "Ya see, the thing about that is, Wiezen's own personal demon has also the reason I came back to see Helga in the first place. Aaand, it is also mine. So, in simpler terms, you touch her, and I'm kinda gonna have to hurtcha. I don't want to have to do that, especially not in front of your family." A faint deeper pitch of his own voice had slowly come into sync with his words as he spoke in a friendly manner.

~

"Huuh...very far north." Ossiana furrowed her brow some, the first thing that came to mind being the artic landscapes that she had visited a few years ago with Enricho. And Nithloraul looked nothing like the people there. But perhaps she had not necessarily been born there. However, she ended up letting herself be satisfied with tbe answer that she had been given for the better.
*The Nithloraul gave a chuckle before she answered* But enough about me, I am not nearly as interesting. You on the other hand, you must have a lot of stories. I mean, a Scorpia married to a hunter. That's some ironic fortune you have, Miss Morgan
“Aw, well look at you; being all courteous and polite.” Wiezen half grinned, staring at his hand on his shoulder with a rather apathetic expression. “Not hurting her.” He corrected. “You can visit her as many times as you’d like. It’s not like she’s going anywhere. It’s her decision after all.”

“N-N-No h-hurt p-p-lea...se!” A throaty voice suddenly spoke, and when they turned, they saw Helga on the middle stair now, her bandaged eyes on Charlie’s hand. She trembled heavily, not even sure what the heck she was doing.

“You heard the lady.” Wiezen Jr. spoke.
Charlie glanced towards the staircase, then back to Wiezen Jr., a glare within his black irises rather than upon his expression. "Still needing your mother to cover your ass I see. Not much has changed." But after a moment, he released his hold on him with a shove and stepped back, his eyes remaining on Wiezen for a moment or so longer, his irises crawling into a spread across his eye for a second until they stopped.

Y'iel's attention was immediately drawn to the broken voice that came from Helga, and she followed it back to her. "My god, H-Helga! Helga, your wounds!" She pushed passed the others to get to the staircase, but once she got there, she stopped, her ears lowering some. She paused for a few seconds before slowly holding her hand out for Helga to take, not wanting to frighten woman.

Lethil stared at who she could see now was the woman who bore the last name Quartz. Her sister, Helga. A look of pity came to her face as she stared at the witch, her eyes tracing across the many bandages that she was wrapped in.

~

"It's...not as ironic as one may think." Ossiana said, a small smile itching at the corners of her lips. "Enricho and I..our souls were meant to be from the very beginning. In this time, and in the last. And perhaps even after we pass and it is thousands of years down the line. We will always meet again. He is my mate." She smiled a bit more. "And..I do not know what I'd do without him..."
Helga tensed at the new voices that were heard, taking multiple steps back and almost tripping when Y’iel ran toward her. However, when she stopped and outstretched her hand, Helga’s ears twitched and she sniffed at them lightly. Her hand hesitantly landed on hers, them cold and clammy. She avoided looking at Lithil because she knew that it was only her imagination getting to her again.

“Mom!” Zealia shrieked, and unlike Y’iel, ran directly towards her for a hug. Helga winced within the embrace, beginning to almost scream when she felt too claustrophobic within the hug. “Mother, is what he says true?! You want to go back?! How can you say something like that?!”

Helga blinked, lowering her ears at Zealia’s reaction to what she thought was best for her. “...o-oh...” She mumbled. “all... o-okay?”
Y'iel was let out a sigh of relief once Helga's hand placed itself in her own. Her ears lowered in apology as she looked at her. But before she could say anything to ensure her that she was still safe, Zealia had passed her by was now hugging her mother. "Z-Zealia, not too tight of a hug!" She said, keeping herself from shrieking. But after Zealia's words, she to turned to Helga.
"Yes yes, we are all fine Helga. But you, why would you want to go back to a place that made you as you are now? Surely you must know that they will only harm you there!"

Lithil inhaled deeply through her nostrils, a shell of green light encasing her skin before falling away to reveal that Carlyle had been returned now. Carlyle, who could do what Lithil could not. "Helga!" She ran to the barrier, placing her hand on it and whispering something for it to suddenly open for her.