windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4701-4750 of 9437

over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Y'iel's the saw blades of Light energy swooped across what Zealia had froze, dicing them into oblivion. But soon, she began to slow down, reverting back to her repressed form slowly. Her breathing became a little heavier, her unrestrained state finally taking its tole on her stamina. But despite this, she was matching Zealia's pace again seconds later as they followed the path that Weiss had taken out of the sheer coincidence of him having already cleared a way for himself.

~

Ossiana returned to the deck of the ship, only to run into an unexpected confrontation.

Leon was already yelling. "I will throw your ass overboard and turn you into a salt water popsiclle you frigid BITCH!" He was trying to push passed Leonard to get to no other than Lilith Ann.

Lilith, who stood there with a plain expression, her hand resting on the hilt of her blade. But it could be told just by her posture that she was becoming rather annoyed as she spoke. "I do not wish to fight. I am not here to fight you."

"Oh save it lady, you're the fucking reason we almost died before! Because of you and ya bible humpin' dickheads!"

Ossiana back away from the arguing and potential fighting, scurrying off to find somewhere to hide once again.
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
*Enricho hurried off after Ossiana, taking only a few seconds to notice the fighting before continuing after her*
*Crow, seeing the confrontation, spoke up* I BELIEVE A CONVERSATION BETWEEN THE THREE OF YOU IS IN ORDER TO CALM YOUR NERVES AND LET OFF SOME STEAM! SHALL I GATHER THE LIQUID OF REFRESHMENT AND NAUSEA NONE AS ALCOHOL?
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
Zealia slowed her pace just a little so she wouldn’t leave her behind. She stopped suddenly, turning to Yiel once she could hear her heavy breathing. “Are you okay?” She asked, comforting her back with a awkward pat. “I know you’re already tired but this is the time where we need to put the most effort in!” She reminded her. And then she proceeded to create a strong barrier around her and herself for Y’iel to rest her powers as she protected them.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Helga will get no dick if Layla doesn't answer Rosemary's pergunta XD over a year ago
cosmic_fusions commented…
COLA, is this true? over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
....perhaps XD over a year ago
....okay fine xD over a year ago
Ossiana ended up climbing the shrouds to get to the ships fighting top where she wrapped her arms around her knees and her tail around her body. She did this sometimes when she was alone, mostly because it felt something like comfort when she needed it from herself. She gave a hard sniffle, letting out a choked up sigh.

~

"Yes, you are correct. I have yet to utilize my light to the point that it did not affect my overall stamina. But I still have more than enough left for us to finish the job," Y'iel assured. "I have yet to use my Sacred Magic, though hopefully it does not have to come to so."

~

"No fuck that, and fuck her! Why is she even here?! Who the hell invited her to tag along?! I feel like we were set up now!" Leon growled.

Leonard's brows furrowed, staring at Crow. "Wait a minute...you were still in Edrain when it collapsed. How did you manage to escape? As a matter of fact..." His gaze shifted to Lilith. "How did you manage to avoid dying like you should have?"

Lilith gave a minor scoff, her eyes narrowing at Leonard. "As I should have? While that may hold some truth to you, Oasis would have been dead if not for me, and me if not for her."

"There's no fuckin' way Oasis wanted to save your skin after all the shit you gave us!" Leon exclaimed.
last edited over a year ago
“I am not his girlfriend!!!” Layla protested, her cheeks only staining with a bolder red. She sighed when answering her question. “You may call me Layla.” She gave a small nod of greeting, however, she was already annoyed by the woman after her declaration of LoVe.

Zealia gave her an understanding nod as she ventured further in, blocking the parasites out with her pink barrier. “Just... keep yourself alive, will you? My mom would go even more crazy if she found out you were gone!”
*Rosemary couldn't help but give a cheeky grin as she took notice of her blushing, yet she gave a nod* Well, Layla, good to know someone's looking after my little baby brother. I don't know much about him, but he comes off as a handful to me

*Enricho got to where Ossiana was, yet had no energy to climb up it. He looked up at the top and calmly spoke up to Ossiana* Oss, please come down. I want to talk, please

*Crow turned his head before answering* I AM AN ARTIFICIAL LIFE! I CANNOT DIE, FOR I DO NOT LIVE
Y'iel gave a small nod. "Do not worry yourself with me. I will ensure that we both return to her as safely as we can. However, that stranger may turn out to be an issue." She said, referring to Weiss. "I read his heart...deep within it. Deep down is pain...pain that I have seen from no human being. Scarred profoundly. His hatred was more than genuine, which in turn can only confirm that his words were as well. It seems that there is much that neither of us was informed of."

~

For a while, Ossiana debated on whether or not she should answer Enricho's request for her to come down. And once she found her answer, she spoke. "Go away Enricho, I said I wanted to be alone right now! You should be with Oasis!"

-

"There comes a time where enemies have no choice but to cross paths as comrades. Especially on a battle field where our enemies are common." Lilith replied to Leon's last statement.

"Wha--You gotta be kidding me, you ARE the damn enemy!" Leon exclaimed. "Who in their right mind would fuckin' trust you?! You're a Crusader!"

"And as much as I would normally hear out both sides, I agree with Leon. You people have no sort of reasoning whatsoever, especially when we were captured and held at your encampment. What reason would we have to have any with you?"

That's a nice way of looking at things, Lilith... Oh wait, didn't you say you have no reason to trust corvo and he should be killed immediately. FUCKING HYPOCRITE over a year ago
xD Who's not to say that's why she's saying it now. Because she saw that corvo wasn't all that bad. Or, it could be because you know....CROW ISN"T A FUCKING HUMAN XD over a year ago
...*mechanical slendy over a year ago
*Enricho crossed his arms, already seeing that this would be difficult* Franziska said she needed to concentrate on healing the wound, so she sent me to check on you
“N-No! It... it can’t be true...” Zealia stammered, her ears lowering slightly. “My parents would n-never... Mom and dad aren’t like a monster he called them! I-If so, Oswald wouldn’t be here! Why would they do that to him?!” She suddenly shrieked, now more frustrated than ever. “And why... why wouldn’t they tell me?” Her ears lowered even more. “I can’t picture my mom hurting him. I can’t picture my dad KILLING him!!!”

“No offense, Ms... uhhh, Rosemary, but I don’t remember meeting you when I was invited to the Quartz household many times. Were You always just locked up like Wiezen Jr?” She asked her.
*Rosemary shook her head as she responded* Nope. I was stolen from them when I was a wee little lass by some crazed bitch and have been searching for my family ever since. But now that Oswald's here, I think I'll be able to finally get some damn closer on what happened

*Crow was silent, before responding* I DO ADMIT, LILITH DOES TEND TO JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS AND REACH FOR HER BLADE TO QUICKLY. BUT I AM STILL STANDING, SO THERE MUST BE SOME TRUTH TO HER WORDS
"Either way, the fact of the matter is he had knowledge of what a Smite was capable of." Y'iel said, her arched brows furrowing in thought as she searched through some of the memories she had that were Wiezen's. She didn't find much of anything there that could give them a clearer answer as to what was going on with the strange man and his relationship with the Quartz Family.

They soon came to a stop at the center of the infected forest when Y'iel spotted the man standing in front of a large pit in which a disgusting smog that smelled of something that could not be named drifted into the air. It was like a gigantic spore, spewing out an oozing puss like liquid that sunk into the ground.

Y'iel debated whether or not they were going to approach him, seeing as it didn't exactly go too well before. Granted, it was partially her fault as well.

~

"Then...then go talk to Oswald and Rosemary!" Ossiana said, thinking of the first thing that came to mind. "I don't need to be checked on, I want to be left alone!" She remained curled up in the corner of the fighting top, refusing to go back down below.

~

" "Jumping to conclusions" is an understatement." Leon growled. "Leon, I don't think it was a good idea for us to tag along and come here."

Leonard let out a sigh. "Then we need to find out what we're going to do now. But it needs to start with you calming down some. Trust me, you know I know the feeling."

"Then you know that I think she's just going to use us and then fuck us over." Leon retorted.
*Enricho shook his head and responded* You should know better than anyone that I can't leave you alone when you are worrying this much, Oss. You don't have to talk if you don't want to *He gave a sigh, his arms crossed and his head hung, but he remained silent*
Ossiana growled in frustration, which entered in a sigh of stress. She slowly peeked her head over the fighting top and peered down at Enricho. "Then...go away." She said before she slid back down to the floor of it, reverting back into her huddled up self-comforting state.
Unlike Y'iel, Zealia did not hesitate to approach him, however she didn't get too close. She wrinkled her nose slightly at the terrible smell. The hybrid wanted to ask the man for his name, but kept quiet because she already knew he would most likely just cuss her out.

"W-W-What?" She blinked again in confusion. "Did they not look for you? How old are you?"
Weiss peered down into the glowing pit, the smell that it created not really being much of a bother to him while he used his magic eye to search the depths for it's creator. But upon the approach of the QUartz and the Therian, he spoke. "You really must be ready to die if you're this eager to keep following me."

"We are not following you." Y'iel groaned as she went to Zealia's side. "At this rate, this entire situation is just as much our problem as it is yours. Please, just allow us to help and you will not see us again."

"Don't be so sure that you're going to be getting away from me. Like I said, I will--"

"Hunt the both of us to the ends of the earth, yes yes, we understood the first time. However, you cannot deny that this is more than even you could have expected." Y'iel interrupted with reason.

Weiss was silent for a moment, glancing back at the woman with a glare. "I don't need your help. I want to slaughter you both, why the fuck would I want your help?"
“You don’t WANT our help, I GET THAT!” Zealia replied stubbornly, her nose wrinkling like her mother’s would. “But… But that’s doesn’t mean you don’t need it! That doesn’t mean our help wouldn’t be beneficial, okay?” She said, a little more emotion in her voice emerging than her usual cold one. “I’m so sorry for what my parents did, I had no idea!” She apologized, still in shock of what she heard. “I can’t even begin to imagine them doing that because right now… Right now things are really bad. But I’m not like your definition of a ‘Quartz’, I’m not! I would never do such a thing!”
*Rosemary gave a shrug* Fuck if I know. Any knowledge I have of them is muddy. But now that Oswald is here, he can tell me all about where Helga and the others are. Oh, I can't wait to meet the triplets. Zealia must be glad to have a sister, and Jr. Should be more than happy to see me. And Elijah, such a nice little baby. I bet he's a fine young man now

*Enricho gave another tired sigh, as he looked upward and spoke to her again* Oss, you didn't let Orio down. You didn't fail at anything. You did what you could. It's just... this world is unfair, cruel, and spiteful. But Rosemary, she has the right attitude. We can't stay in this depressed state, feeling sorry for ourselves while Orio is out there somewhere. We have to find her, Oss. And we will. But I need your help if we are
"That's what they all say until their knee deep in shit as a hypocrite." Weiss turned his head a little more just for the sole purpose of glaring at Zealia. "And it seems like you're having some trouble comprehending. I don't want your help, and I don't NEED your help. I'd rather die than to ever be "helped" by a Quartz again. Your kind doesn't know what "help" means. Do yourself a favor and die."

His attention turned back to the pit in the ground, and he surrounded himself in a field of magic before he jumped down into it, descending quickly towards the unknown bottom.

~

"Just because I'm up here doesn't mean I'm not going to help!!" Ossiana snapped at him now, growing angry again. "How about you leave me alone and go have the right attitude with her then?! I'm not going to keep sitting here putting on a act like everything is fine! But if that's what you want to do, then go ahead. Just don't try to force me to join you when and act like I don't know what needs to be done because I refuse!"
*Enricho was now taken back by her response. He spoke in a somber tone* Oss, you know that isn't what I meant when I said.... Nevermind *With that said, he turned, walking away from the conversation seeing no reason to try and convince her any longer*
Ossiana sniffled some, her ears lowering as she thought that she was going to have to force him to let her be. However, what came afterwards was deemed worse to her as she heard his footsteps finally travel in the opposite direction. But unlike any time before...she didn't follow him. She didn't go after him. But instead, there, in the corner of the fighting top, she remained.
*Despite Enricho walking away, he fell into a slump, leaning against the rails of the ship before falling into a sit, his arms hanging from his knees and his head hung low. Despite his act, all of the stress was eating at him inside and he felt ready to snap*
Ossiana refrained herself from going to check on Enricho this time around, her own frustrations already sticking to her thoughts. With her knees pulled to her chest, she rested her cheek on them, keeping her arms wrapped around herself. She felt exhausted in every way possible, and her still being sick even a little didn't help her at all.
*Enricho remained there, not daring to even lift his head until he heard a familiar voice. Franziska walked over to him, and is sensing that Ossiana was on the top, and spoke loud enough for her to hear* Enricho, I was able to patch up Oasis. She's resting now, but she'll survive. Any more time, and I don't think she would've made it. You got here just in time
*Despite her response, Enricho didn't pick his head up. He responded to her, his eyes not moving from the floor, "Good thing"
Ossiana's ears twitched some when she heard Franziska's voice, and upon hearing her words, a little relief was brought to her now knowing that Oasis was...alive. And then her ears lowered the more she thought about it. The more she thought about the fatal wound that Oasis had taken. Not only just that, but every other new wound that she had noticed on her. It had surprised her greatly when she found that entire limbs were missing from her daughter. It made her feel...guilty. Guilty that she couldn't be there to stop them from happening. To make sure that her little girls were alright, just like she always had as their mother.
*Franziska could still feel the tension in the air from Enricho and Ossiana's location. Despite her words being directed at Enricho, she still spoke loud enough for Ossiana to hear* Enricho, whatever you might think, none of this is your fault. You did your hardest to keep your daughter safe and that's all you could do. And if you see Ossiana, tell her that it isn't her fault either, alright. If you wish to see Oasis, you can right now. I'll inform the captain

*As everyone had left the room, Rosemary snuck into the room where Oasis was resting, already taking notice of her wounds* Jesus, O. Why'd you gotta go and get yourself into this mess *Her attempt at a joke was spoken in a whisper as she looked at her, feelings of worry and sadness coming over her as she looked at the wound in her body*
"We do show help!" Zealia snapped back. "We always have! WE JUST DON'T TO THOSE UN--" She was cut off by him jumping into the unknown pit. Her skin boiled with anger, smoke emitting from her red ears. "HE'S SO STUBBORN!!!"
Too late, Jade. Rosemary left already XD over a year ago
....well then over a year ago
Also, don't tell me you guys are gonna be super active now that I have to go to work despite being gone all four of my days off XD over a year ago
I laugh about it, but I will genuinely be upset XD over a year ago
*Franziska sighed, before she went over to Oswald and Layla. She gave them a smile, or attempted to, and spoke* So, Layla, did you make sure to greet the new guests on the ship? One of them is sleeping in Oswald's bed. I hope that is alright, Captain
It's fine *Oswald said in a monotone expression*
"Hm...he does reminds me of someone else." Y'iel commented in a mumble that was more to herself than it was to Zealia. She was silent for a few seconds, staring at the pit where Weiss had jumped in. She puckered her lips lightly in thought before she began to walk towards it. "We shall descend. This vicinity screams corrupted."

~

While Rosemary was within the room, she could see Oasis's chest rising and falling slowly, though the sound of her breathing was as if it pained her to breath. Her expression became one of agitation briefly, and she let out a small grunt as she shifted uncomfortably, or attempted to, while she laid on the bed.
Okay, yeah, you guys are only gonna be here on my work nights. Appreciate it XD over a year ago
xD I'm off tomorrow if it makes it any better over a year ago
No, cause I have work today tomorrow and the dia after over a year ago
Maybe I can break my pinkie and get workers compensation XD over a year ago
*Rosemary watched as she lied down, the grunts bringing a pained expression on her face. She turned her expression before she sat down, looking at her with a sad expression. She couldn't help but place her hand on Oasis' forehead, and slowly stroking her hair in a comforting manner*
Upon placing her hand onto Oasis's forehead, Rosemary would be able to feel the sweat that Oasis worked up just with breathing alone. And as her hair was stroked, Oasis murmured something that wasn't understandable in the least. However, her head turned more towards Rosemary's touch. Even while unconscious, it was almost as if she could sense Rose there with her.
*Rosemary stayed next to Oasis, keeping her hand on her head. As she looked at her pained expression, she couldn't help but lean down and kiss her head. As soon as she pulled away, only inches from Oasis's face, she whispered* why do you always get mixed up in this shit, Oasis. Please get better soon so we can find your sister and kick that Onis assume. I can't do this without you
“Of what, a rebellious teen?!” Zealia asked when she said he reminded her of someone. She had to take a few breaths before jumping into the pit without hesitating since she had to cool her mind.
Meanwhile, Lilith passed Enricho by while on her way to the sails now that she finally had gotten herself out of the petty back and forth that she had had to endure with the twins. No matter what she would have said to them, she knew well enough beforehand that nothing would convince them that she was no longer a direct enemy of them. That what had happened those couple of years ago still weighed heavily on her mind.
But she soon came to a stop, her gaze shifting to the west of them. Approaching the rails, her eyes caught sight of what looked like some sort of wide, poorly constructed raft.

~

Y'iel cast a barrier around them as they fell towards the bottom of the pit, toxic fumes surrounding them. Swiping her hands together at a sharp angle, a forceful wind tightened around the barriers to hold the fumes at bay until they reached the bottom.
"By the light...." Y'iel's eyes searched across the realm of corruption that the infection had created where they had now taken the appearance of a dark, oozing toxicity. Lanterns of a unknown blue goo riddled te area, some of them spurting out the substance.
 Meanwhile, Lilith passed Enricho por while on her way to the sails now that she finally had gotten her
tomorrow free, eehhh?? over a year ago
I was at some point XD over a year ago
*Enricho kept his eyes down, not bothering to look up until they had reached land. He was only prepared to look for Oriocho. He had no intention of staying on the ship for too long. He didn't even notice Lilith pass by him*
Zealia felt the oatmeal she had eaten that morning rise to her throat, and she quickly had to swallow it back down at what surrounded them. She cringed in disgust, her boots costing more than a rural village now having to walk through a blocked path of mush. "Unbelievable." Zealia mumbled, her reaction not as stunned as Y'iel's. "How did it get to be thing bad?!"
"By feeding on every living organism in its reach from the underground up." Y'iel answered just as quickly as she had figured it out herself, her eyes darting from left to right and catching some of the sluggish moving sludge crawling towards them out of her peripherals. "Prepare yourself, we are in quite the predicament.." She said firmly.
If I unleash the full extent of my power again, then handling the matter at this point would be difficult with us being surrounded, but much more possible than now. She scanned the vicinity again, taking note in the sudden jolting movements that the sludgy infection made when they weren't paying full attention. But...if I were to do so now, then that may exhaust what I have left. Because she had a feeling that she was going to need it once they found what they were looking for.

~

As the raft got closer, Lilith could make out a small pile laying on top of it. She slowly followed it's path, walking along the rails and waiting for it to get close enough for her to make everything out. There couldn't possibly be people on such a poorly constructed thing, and she was amazed that it was even still floating with how the waves were around the ship. And that's when she noticed the ripped white cloth that stood erected on a broken off, splintered stick in the form of a makeshift flag that proved what she had just been thinking moments ago wrong.
Zealia moved forward, dragging the pink force field of magic with her and Y’iel. Her eyes scanned her surroundings repeatedly as she ventured further in. She was at a loss for words at what her eyes witnessed. She wasn’t even sure how they were going to fix all this. Some sort of holy explosive would be needed.
*As Lilith was staring out at the raft, Franziska walked next to her, looking out at the same raft as well before speaking* You think this is something we should avoid?
It didn't take long for things to quickly become as dire as Y'iel had stated it would be, for within the first few steps they took the ooze lashed out at them, some of them baring rows of spiraling teeth that almost made them look like jet back leeches attached to tendrils.
Y'iel muttered the familiar words that she had before, and from the barriers that surrounded her and Zealia burst a wall of miniature blades of spiraling light.
Disperse. On the whim of her thoughts, the blades shot out in all directions, swooping back and forth swiftly, slicing and dicing away the incoming pieces of the sludge being. And though this method seemed to be effective, it also left small but present openings in her barrier.

~

"I know not." Lilith answered dully, her eyes still following the raft until she could finally see what was behind it. A thick chain was attached to the wrath, and it wasn't until the floating square got near enough to the ship did the chain seem to snatch, rising to just below the surface of the water.

Her gaze shifted back quickly to the raft only for her to see that what she had thought was a pile, was actually now what she could see was a figure wrapped in worn out, dirty blankets. Her brows furrowed quickly, and she glanced over at Franziska for a moment to read her expression before her eyes went back to the chain and began to follow it.
Zealia quickly took notice of the openings of Y’iel’s barrier, and she suddenly reinforced one of hers as a second layer, where the openings were patched with her own magic. “Where did that rude guy go?!” Her brows furrowed as she searched the perimeter. “We can’t be down here for too long.”
"I fully agree with that statement." Y'iel said quickly, her eyes now searching for something else now that Zealia had mentioned the man that they had apparently created an issue with much faster than they'd have liked. She began to search for the negative energy that she had felt from him before, which also required her to put less focus towards the blades of protection that spiraled around them, which in turn, caused a some of them to disappear. "I cannot seem to pinpoint a location to him." She said a few seconds later.
“Prioritize your magic solely on finding him! I need... I need to know if it’s true... and have a serious conversation with my mother! ....I’ll take care of the barrier!” With the blades that disappeared, she replaced them with her own, except instead of small daggers, they were huge blades that spun rapidly around the barrier which would impede anything even getting near them.
"Understood.' Y'iel gave Zealia a nod, seeing that finding the man from before was something of importance to her. And if it was important to Zealia, then it was important to her as well. She began to focus more on searching for the negative magic signature that the man had. The color in her eyes flickered, glowing dimly. She searched deeper through the thickness of the more dark, malicious energy that emitted from the inky substance of a being.
Any tendril of the evil ooze that approached them was immediately sliced into pieces, sizzling the remaining with holy oil the spinning blades were dipped in.

Zealia’s face held visible anger, for she was confused and frustrated about everything that was happening. First the disappearance of her parents, the situation with her brother, the reappearance of her mother who can barely function, the reappearance of her father who’s now named Charlie and prefers to return to hell, the mysterious woman besides her she didn’t really know much of, and now a man that claims her family harmed. All her thoughts were spinning wildly in her mind, her anger sort of messing with her magic too. The barrier that surrounded them turned black, almost as if she were sucking in the corrupt. But immediately when she realized, her expression of anger wavered into one of shock. She shrieked, the bubble that surrounded them popping and sending blades to all of her surroundings before she emerged a new barrier of pink.
*Franziska kept her gaze on the figure, before she backed away from the rails* Perhaps.... I should go ask someone to kill it
Y'iel had barely noticed the shift in Zealia's magic, her full focus being dedicated to finding that man's magic. The more she searched, the more she felt as if her mind was being swallowed into the darkness of what surrounded him. Luckily, she was brought back into reality at the sound of Zealia's shriek, her attention immediately going to her and the light within her spiking into a flare. But when she saw that the young woman seemed to still have everything under control, she was calm once more.

Suddenly, the glow in her eyes intensified a bit. "There! I have found his signature!" She announced, taken back in the next instance when she felt a sudden spike in negative essence of the man's magic. But there was something more, an outside source conflicting with it. Something with a presence dark enough to snuff out the sun itself if it were able to. Yet, it felt like it had been weakened to an extent as well.

~

Lilith held her hand up to stop Franziska before she could leave. "Do not. If it so happens to need to be killed, I will deliver it into the light, whatever it may be." She stated as she leaned over the railing, watching as the raft thumped into the ship.

The figure that was on it seemed to struggle with moving, a frail hand reaching out and touching the side of the ship. And upon further look, fish with bite marks over their scaly bodies could be seen riddling the raft.
So COLA, tell me, what deity or otherworldly being has come to ruin everyone's lives this time XD over a year ago
ooonlyy iiifff yooouu waaant iiit tooo beee~~ over a year ago
No XD over a year ago
*As the figure touched the ship, Oswald approached the rails, looking down at the raft as he called out* Who goes there? This is pretty far out into the ocean for someone with just a raft to be out in?
*As the others gathered around the figure, Rosemary, having returned from the room, only looked once then headed over to Enricho and Ossiana to discuss their plan*
"I-Is he okay?!" Zealia gripped her head for a moment, regaining her strength from what she had just done. "Tell me where so I can guide the barrier! ...And I'm going to need you to think of a way where we can bring some reason into his head!"
"He is, but his signature is clashing with another's. There is no reasoning with that degree of spite." Y'iel said. "I think we can both agree that time would be the only thing able to aid something so bitter in nature. Or perhaps it needs...more." Her brows furrowed, and now that she wasn't focused on finding the man. And it was time they destroyed the sludgy plague once and for all. And by the looks of it, it seemed that the man had managed to find the pinnacle of the dark energy in which she felt his negative magic collide with.

~

"The figure patted the side of the shift weakly, as if it were testing the realness of its form in reality. But then its second hand felt the ship as well, and immediately the began to bang on it. Or at least, that what it seemed that it was attempting to do. Upon hearing Oswald's voice, the figure looked up, the sheet that it was wrapped in falling from over it's head.

And there stood an man. In the corners of his mouth and eyes were hooks that pulled his skin to the back of his face, yet, as impossible as it may have been, it had not torn yet. There were nails that had been hammered into his gums, two on the top and two more at the bottom of his fish-blood stained teeth, pieces of raw meat still being present between them. There were two larger hooks that were stabbed through the connecting joints of his elbows, and as he tried to step forward, the rest of the sheet fell off to reveal that he was indeed, naked. There were many more hooks that tore into his body, all of them having a chain segment that they were connected to. The largest of the hooks was the one that had been slid under the skin on his back. Two had been stabbed through the back of each of his ankles.

The man began to scream something to them, his eyes filled with the unseen horrors, with fear. He began to yell out loud groan of words that couldn't be understood, his head turning repeatedly for him to look behind him before he mustered the strength to bang on the ship harder.
“Let’s... let’s just get this over with.” Zealia signed about the dire situation they were in. She was becoming more frustrated by the minute the more she thought about the man. “What’s the plan to get out of here in one piece? I don’t need Helga weeping some more because you didn’t return!”