windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4301-4350 of 9437

over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
“M-M-MISTRESS ZEALIA!!! M-MISTRESS ZEALIA!!!” One of the workers with a slick bun dropped the clothes she was folding and shrieked in horror at the event unfold in front of her. She attempted to gather as many precious items in display that she could, for they were more worth than her own life. “MISTR—-“

“Shut up.” A dark, ominous voice spoke behind the worker. It was no other than Wiezen Jr. who stared at the burning of her mother’s boutique with an oddly apathetic reaction. He knew his powers wouldn’t work and would probably backfire if he tried to fix anything. After all, that always seemed the case when dealing with something. He rolled his eyes as he stared at the worker who kept screaming in fear and disbelief.

“Geez, even your fucking workers are whiners.” He mumbled before staring at the whole crew. “Well, what are you waiting for? COLLECT AND EVACUATE.” He growled that he even had to remind them all what to do. From the corner of his eye, he caught Zealia running into the scene with a face of distress and dismay, her eyes darting to the demolishing of her hard work. She carried multiple, multiple bags in which Wiezen Jr. immediately made them disappear into a safe location, leaving a single one which he knew were his sister’s necessities. He watched her scramble around, icing the areas where fire came to be. He tapped his finger impatiently before finally, after what all the workers could gather, he made the pieces of work disappear as well but left the workers empty. He made his way toward Zealia who was crying at her broken chandelier, grabbing her by the shoulder before she and himself disappeared out of thin air, leaving the working crew alone in disbelief to fend for themselves.

“N-n-no!!!” Zealia cried now outside of the boutique, watching it slowly burn to crisps. She begged for help from her brother, falling to her knees as tears of misery streamed down her face, her left blind eye twitching in agitation. She was forced to stand back up when she was told to. “P-p-please...” She whispered, choking on her words while looking at all her work in front of her... die.

“This is her fault.” Wiezen Jr. concluded with Zealia’s new friend being at fault. “This is your fault.” He added in the end, his ears being forced to listen to Zealia’s cries. He pinched the bridge of his nose like his father would, a low growl escaping his chest. M.
last edited over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
You forgot about the ultimate waifu, Nithloraul, Jade XD over a year ago
cosmic_fusions commented…
...no over a year ago
Then he'll burn her dresses. Bring up Flynn so I can bring up best girl XD over a year ago
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
"Be the case that this captain does not know Edrain!" Lilith snapped back at Crow with a cold hiss. "Surely letting the likes of something like the abomination that is yourself must have been a mistake, and a grave one at that."

-

Oasis peeked her head into the next room that she had decided on and gazed around. "Hell yeah! Looks like we found a perfect one." She led Rosemary in with her, kicking the door closed behind them with her heel. And immediately, she pulled Rosemary's body into hers and pushed her against the wall, her lips pressing into hers in a loving kiss. The bulge in her pants had hardened completely, and now was throbbing immensely.

~

In the center of where whatever had caused the crater to began with hit, there was a distortion within the air again before and hand reached from the hole and grasped the side, a small grunt being heard before someone began to pull their self up from the destruction, a blaze of deep orange and red smoke and fire drifting from their back. And though his face was masked by the smoke, the man rose to his feet, seeming to be unaffected by the flames, though the smell of burning flesh was apparent. He wavered back and forth there for a moment, and seemed to try to say something, though only chokes came forth.

(???:)
 "Be the case that this [i]captain[/i] does not know Edrain!" Lilith snapped back at corvo with a cold
The Smoking Man? Dad, is that you? Mom says you're super late on the child support over a year ago
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
*Crow turned his head again before he responded* IF I WERE A THREAT, WHY WOULD I COME ONTO A SHIP AND NOT SLAUGHTER EVERYONE ON BOARD IMMEDIATELY?

*Rosemary smiled as she was pinned to the wall, returning the kiss, her left leg rising in between Oasis' legs and rubbing her knee against her erection to excite her more*
The dozen of workers took multiple step backs, petrified at what they witnessed. They clutched the ripped fabric, and failed at their attempts of escaping since the rim of fire blocked their way to the exit.

Zealia's ears lowered, her eyes wavering as she heard the screams coming within her boutique. She tried to shun the screams out, but couldn't. "W-W-Wiezen, please, they're my f-f-friends..."

"I told you since the beginning what were the costs being here. We don't make friends. We don't seek relationships." Wiezen Jr.'s eyes narrowed at her sister. Everything he witnessed when he was younger was the exact opposite of what his parents might have been trying to show him. Everything their family had gone through made him realize the biggest source of their problem was vulnerability. Vulnerability thanks to family. Thanks to love. Love was the biggest weakness that always put his family in danger. Which was why he had no friends. No lovers. Which was why he forced Zealia to follow the same steps. He forced her to end her friendship with so many people, including Layla. He forced her to break up with her boyfriend. He forced himself to no longer care for his sister like he once did.

He napped out of his thoughts when he realized Zealia had left his side and instead was rushing towards the burning boutique, opening its doors and attempting to rescue anyone she could.
"For the same reason you and the rest of your kind do what you do. Out of deceit. Out of evil. You need no reasoning behind your deeds. Just like when you dared to enter my encampment and attack those crusaders. Anything that has ventured from Edrain must be eliminated."

-

A light smirk came across Oa's face as she managed to get her hands into Rosemary's underwear and grip the bare skin of her backside roughly. She was starting to kiss her lover more passionately until she pulled away. "My fucking god, I've missed you," She exhaled with a chuckle, tugging at Rose's pants now until she finally unloosened them enough for them to fall.

~

The man began to cough as the boutique burned, stepping forward. But with the last cough, a strong gust of freezing cold air blew through the shop, the fire wavering violently before extinguishing, though the flames on his back stilled burned. The smoke from around his face had been blown away, finally granting him sight, but also revealing some of his features as he cracked his back, parts of his body regenerating from the harsh burns and damage it had taken from the fall.
His hair was a pitch black that looked a dark brown under the luminous of the fire that burned at his back, just as the stubble of a five o clock shadow on his face was. Or rather where on the half that wasn't a scorched skeleton that had been burned of skin and flesh. He groaned again, putting his hand to his head and half mumbling something, half coughing. "What's...with the fuggin' noise..." He muttered until one of his nostrils flared in a sniff. "...Is..somethin' burnin'? Oh great...back here again huh? Fuck."

His deep hazel eyes moved to Zealia's the moment that she came to the door, and immediately, a warm burning sensation would come to her blind eye when her gaze came in contact with the more than familiar face.

".....Huh...is that my little girl?" The man spoke with a raw voice, a few puffs of burning ash coming from his lips as he spoke, a half smile coming to the corner of his mouth as the missing skin and flesh on his face finally began to regenerate, follicles of muscle and eye matter melting back together until the face of her father was whole. "Where''re your brothers?"
*Crow once again turned his head and spoke* BUT WERE ANY OF THEM HARMED? ANNOYED, YES, BUT HARMED?

*Rosemary smirked as she did the same to Oasis' trousers, allowing them to fall to her ankles as she kicked her own shorts off* I missed you too

(OFF TO WORK)
Zealia was already beginning to extinguish some of the fire with her own magic until her eyes came in contact with the figure that blew out the fire with a strong enough gust of cold air. Her blind eye immediately started twitching, and her hand cupped it as a warm sensation went through her numbed side of her face. She recoiled a little when she realized she could see again from that eye again. The sky blue tint returned to her iris, contrasting the dull green one on her other. Oddly, only her left blue eye began to tear as she realized who was in front of her. But years of torment and disguises weighed her heart down with doubt as she took a step back.

The workers looked at both the man with dying flames on him, then at their boss. Every one of them had been working with her since the beginning of this shop. They were the only people she was allowed to talk with. To sort of be friends with them. To gain some form of interaction and friendship. They all gulped, looking at one another before they ran out the door, almost trampling Zealia on the way. But she let herself be taken outside with the stampede that pushed her out, her mouth agape and her chest heaving deeply in disbelief. She felt nauseous, her head running out of control.

From the short distance, Wiezen Jr. watched his shaking sister stand there. He rolled his eyes and released a tedious sigh, making the cup of tea he drank disappear out of thin air. He mumbled a few curse words, not caring that the fire had been extinguished or that the workers had ran out for their lives. "Zealia." Wiezen Jr. growled in annoyance.

Zealia turned and made contact with her brother, both their eyes locking with one another. When Jr. saw that her left eye now had color and sight, his face softened only slightly until his brows furrowed again, grabbing Zealia by her shoulder to pull her closer and observe if it was fake. He even took off her large hat to get a better look. He released her, for the first time in years confusion drenching his face. "Something's not right." Was all he said.
"Annoyed? Annoyed you say!? All of them DIED in Edrain!" Lilith snapped, at the creature, pushing in more over the rail of the deck. "There will be no creature, no monster, no demon of that damned country that will walk freely to contaminate the world.

-

Now with her shorts and trousers gone, it could be seen that Oasis's left leg had also been replaced as a substitute for its loss in Edrain. Her scorpion tail was also present now, unlike any time before. However, there was something else that was new. Under Oa's trousers was a chastity belt with thick iron around the waist where it's keyhole rested in the front.

"Excuse that," She chuckled, her desires for pleasure only growing. "I made a promise that I wouldn't take it off until I saw you again. Until I could get my hands on this body of yours again." She licked her lips, taking Rose's hand in hers and placing a key into it. "Would you mind?"

~

The moment Jr. had finished speaking was the very moment that the palm of a hand came in contact with the back of his head with a hard smack. "You're damn right about that ya brat. What'd I tell you about messin' with your sister?" Wiezen spoke, shaking his hand some for a moment, eyeing both Zealia and Wiezen Jr.
"...That felt real..." He muttered to himself, his eyes darting around briefly to scan the area. His eyes, which had started to cool from their hazel into a deep sea blue, then went back to the two in front of him. "Alright, so, I'm not sure why I'm here, but one of you are about to cough up an explanation. Who's idea was it to bring me back to this miserable shit hole?"
Wiezen Jr. didn't flinch at the slap he received nor at the familiar voice behind him. He just turned and stared at him, eyeing his hand for a moment and debating whether or not he should snap it off. His expression seemed to greatly contrast Zealia's who was still in shock and couldn't distinguish if this was real or not. "You told me nothing." Wiezen Jr. answered with a monotone voice. He was right. Wiezen never scolded Jr. about messing with his sister because he never did, it was always Elijah. But he left the nothing open for interpretation. He still observed him to make sure this wasn't another one of those engineered Therians from a lab. Before he could say anything else, he witnessed his sister embrace the figure in front of him in a tight hug, where she felt if she let go she would lose him again. This time, however, Jr. didn't stop her because if this was all a set up he didn't mind Zealia dying first.

"Daddy!" Zealia shrieked, sniffling some as she attempted to hug him even tighter. She trembled in his arms while she nuzzled herself against him, taking in the scent she longed so much. She buried her face on his chest and kept herself there, still in shock after the recent event.

Wiezen Jr. rolled his eyes before finally answering Wiezen's question with a shrug. "No one thought about bringing you back to this miserable shithole. In fact, no one knew you had to be brought back in the first place." No one, except him. He was already explained most of it by Helga, the parts she knew. "Neither of us is tying a leash around your neck." He spoke apathetically.
"Of course not. Because anyone who'd think to try to do that knows better. But no one thought of bringing me back? Hm, that's oddly almost relieving." Wiezen retorted in a similar apathetic tone as he hugged he returned Zealia's hug. But then he grinned some at Wiezen Jr. "But nonetheless, you're right. It's usually your knucklehead brother that I have to keep at it about. Which doesn't do anything but push the point that you should know better by now." He paused for a moment in thought before turning around, his attention moving to the boutique.
"This thing still runnin? Wow. To be honest I gave it about a month before it would cave in on itself. Your mother was never very good with hands on work without magic. But hell, looks like its been doing pretty well. Wonder how she managed to keep it going."
His brows furrowed at how oblivious the person in front of him was. Wiezen Jr. did not return his grin when he spoke about his brother. "Zealia has been running the place and has made up to almost three times of the amount you've spent on her. She's ready to pay you back." Was all he said, avoiding the topic of Helga before he turned to the boutique and fixed everything that was broken or dented thanks to Wiezen in a matter of seconds. He dusted off his hands before ordering Zealia to remove herself from her father and return all the clothing back in place within so that it would be ready for the morrow and clients. However, Zealia ignored him and instead said nothing as he kept her hug with Wiezen, sniffing some on his chest. She missed him so much, there weren't words powerful enough to describe how relieved and happy she felt at the moment.
"Huh...really?" Wiezen only glanced at Jr. this time when he said that Zealia had been the one responsible for why the boutique was still standing. But at the part about Zealia paying him back money, he raised an eyebrow. "Ready to pay me back? Not sure what you're talkin' about there, but whatever it is, seeing that you two don't look like shit is payment enough. Good job on helping your mom keep things up and going, Zealia. The place looks good."
He paused for a moment again, his brows furrowing. "But if it wasn't because of any of you that led to me being back here , then either Hell finally got tired of my ass, oooorrrr, your mother." And he said the last part dully, or more-so with less enthusiasm than the first option. "Hopefully it ain't the latter. Whelp, only one way to find out. Where is she?"
"T-T-Thanks! But..." Zealia began, only to fall silent again. She wasn't sure if sharing the truth would make her lose her tongue. So instead she just forced a smile and nodded, explaining now what her brother meant by paying back. "A-All the money you spent on me. The money I asked from thee. The excess weight I put on your shoulders. The money I took into consideration. The money that I dug at your pockets for. The money I tricked you into giving me." She said, almost as if all was rehearsed. "I have it all. More than that. I can finally... repay you what's rightfully yours." She blinked some, gulping before she finally released herself.

Wiezen Jr.'s brow furrowed even deeper when he had said they didn't look like shit. He gazed back at the boutique before he looked back at him. "Mother wouldn't do it either. She accepted your leave." When he asked where she was, his expression didn't waver. "I don't know." He shrugged. "But she didn't do it."
Wiezen didn't say anything for a long moment, staring at Zealia and Wiezen Jr., observing them. He looked between them both, and then his brows slowly began to furrow. "So, there's somethin' going on then." He concluded after a minute of silence. He looked back to Zealia. "You don't have to repay me any money, Zealia. Whatever I decided to do with my money was my choice. Granted, I got tired of it yeah, but you're my daughter. And regardless of then, you both look like you've been doing well enough now." He said.
But then his eyes went to Jr. "Alright, so let me get this straight. You don't know where your mother is, but you're sure that she didn't do it...well, I guess that's believable. She was finally able to cut losses and find someone better. That's good." He shrugged. "So what I'm getting the jest of is that everything's going great, hell, better without me here."

He brushed a few still present embers off of his left shoulder, patting out some of the ones that were trying to rekindle. And then he turned away from them. "Right, then I'll be on my way then. It was a good reunion, but I'm going back to Hell. Tell Eli I said hi for me."
you know helga can't find anyone better xD over a year ago
come onn cola, come be my partner again so we can have the best couple and family! we had so much fun!! over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
...Maybe..not. Nope. Nada. over a year ago
"I don't remember saying everything was okay. But yes, we don't look like shit. I can't say hi to Eli for you, and Helga has not sought anyone. She can't." He answered his questions or corrected his statements rather calmly, answering only those that were asked or misinterpreted.

"B-B-But, whaa? No, I must repay thee! I've been so selfish and only took you for granted and---" Her ears lowered at the last few of her father's words. He was... going back? To hell? She had just gotten the chance to see him, and now... he was leaving? Again? "Wait, papa, d-don't go! How can you want to go to he--" She said, but was interrupted by Wiezen Jr.'s thunder-like voice.

"Let him do what he wants." He hissed at her to be quiet. "You don't tell your own father what to do." He reminded her. He was always tired of Zealia asking things from her parents, and the fact that she was telling him to not go after his arrival made him itch at his fingers.

Zealia tensed some at the familiar stern voice behind her. But then her brows furrowed and she glared at her brother. "I don't care!" She turned back to her father. "Papa! My shop was invaded by a ther--"

"It's not your shop." Was the only thing he retorted. "Go, father." Wiezen Jr. interrupted her again. "My apologies you have to deal with her complaining with only a few minutes of being in this world again." He spoke apathetically.
Wiezen came to a stop and glanced behind him at Wiezen Jr. with a raised eyebrow before he turned around. "If she's been the one taking care of it for this long then it might as well be her shop. And besides, "can't" isn't exactly the word I'd use when it comes to your mother and men." His gaze turned to Zealia. "And judging by that little comment from Jr., everything's not okay. Which means that there's a problem, yeah? So, Lia. What was that last part about the shop being invaded? Surely you and your brothers can just kick their asses right? Unless....you can't just kick their asses and there's more to it I'm assuming?"
"She had to take care of the shop to pay you back. But she is not owner of it. The paper does not have her name under the property." Wiezen Jr.'s ears twitched mildly before he answered his remark about his mother. "You should reconsider the words you would use then." He said, affirming that can't was actually the perfect world. "Zealia and I can kick ass." He answered for her, but refrained from mentioning Elijah as well. His eyes went to Zealia who was about to speak again.

"Father, I suggest you to leave before you are dragged into something that you shouldn't be a part of." Wiezen Jr. warned Wiezen.

Zealia fidgeted with her fingers like her mother would, glancing at her brother before looking at her father. "Helga's boutique was invaded by someone that looked like you. He had to be a therian because he had this powerful light! I tried to put up barriers but he just went right through them and Jr. didn't do anything about it, a-a-and before that a lady that looked like mom came by and gave me something in which that person that looks like you stole! He said that he was created to eliminate our birthers!"

Jr. sighed again, pinching his nose some in irritation. "Which is okay, being that you're already going back to hell. So technically, it is a form of elimination from this world. You already took care of his job by doing something you wanted to do in the first place." He glared back at Zealia.
"Naaah, I'd still say "can't" is the least expressive word for that that you could use." Wiezen said. "And as long as the owner is absent and the one making the payments on the property is still present, then Zealia is practically the owner. And I'd also assume that most of what's in there is Zealia's anyways. The style is different from your mother's." And just as he was about to make a comment on Jr.'s words about him being dragged into something that he wasn't a part of, his attention shifted to Zealia.

"A Lady that looked like your mother? Someone that looked like me?" Wiezen's eyes narrowed at these words. A Therian? He listened intensely, the gears of his mind starting to go to work. "Oh boy...yeah, that's a problem. Fuck. that's a problem." He scratched his head and went to pacing for a moment, and then turned back to Zealia and Wiezen Jr. "Start from the beginning. I want you to tell me everything, down to the last word."
"Of what?" Wiezen Jr.'s nose scrunched some since he didn't specify anything. "She told you the story. I can elaborate on it if you want." He shrugged before continuing. "This woman with ginger hair set us up, that's what." He glared at Zealia again.

"B-B-But, she seemed so n-nice a-and I couldn't say no because she knew things no one could know. She knew about mom and about the secret room you two had underneath the house and even stated she met the Quartzes and that she was our cousin too!"

Wiezen Jr. rubbed at his forehead in annoyance. "Yes, and by entering this shop she put everyone in danger for her own selfish needs. Then she proceeded to invite the presence in and make him have a reason to be there, which was that item of whateverthefuck she gave her." He elaborated. "Not only did he have your light, but he looked disturbingly like an exact replica of you. Oh, and to make manners worse, he stated he had siblings too."
Wiezen was silent, looking back and forth between Wiezen Jr. and Zealia as they spoke one after the other. He waited until they were finished before he spoke. "That woman that you're talking about, that must be Two. She's the only one aside from Zealia and Lilith that look enough like Helga for either of you to claim that she looked like her. And so yeah, technically, she is your cousin. But not naturally." His jaw clenched slightly for a moment.
"She must have come here for help. The last time I saw her I told her to look for one of you after she told me that she lost Helga. She was on the run from Fre, or more specifically, Bonnus, the former Queen of Deodrain and a pain in the ass to deal with."

He pinched the bridge of his noes before he spoke again. "Like Two, the one that came here that looked like was created artificially by Bonnus. She took a sample of my blood and possibly already had some of my light. By the sounds of it, she's found some sort of way to recreate my Grace. And if it has "siblings", and those siblings potentially have my light..." His left eye twitched. "As if it wasn't bad enough that I don't have my light as it is. Now some pansy ass posers are going around with it, AND my good looks fucking everything up. And if he looks anything like me, then he also looks like you," He said, his gaze turning to Wiezen Jr. "Which in turn, puts you and your brother at more of a risk."

He shook his head. "If it's not one thing, it's another...and I'm not too fond of someone going around threatening to kill my kids' mother either. Chances are, you are all on that list too. So in short, it looks like I have some work to do. Contact Elijah and get him over here, we're definitely gonna need him."
"Elijah is dead." Wiezen Jr. replied with a rather apathetic expression and tone. He had finished processing everything his father had said, meanwhile Zealia was still in disbelief that she actually had a cousin. She was confused as to how someone was able to replicate a therian's grace, or rather, why? Her expression softened as to what was the motive of wanting to kill all of them and end their bloodline.

"Why are you so... worried?" Wiezen Jr. asked with genuine confusion and concern. "You're technically already 'eliminated', and so will mom since she doesn't want to be here anymore. Zealia's already accepted her fate and so have I. If it only involves us, and all of us are willing to give that former queen whatever she wants, why are we... making a big deal out of this? I fail to understand."
"Why are we making a big deal?! Because that's not how--wait...what did you just say?" Wiezen came to a complete stop, his eyes widening some. But then he began to chuckle. "This isn't the time to be fucking around Jr., call Eli here now. Rolling over on your backs for the sake of some Oni ain't the way we go about things. That's not how I go about things. Because no, I'm technically not "eliminated". And of course, this involved more than just us. If Bonnus has been busy cooped up in her little rat lab, then there are probably soldiers being pumped full of something that shouldn't be tampered with.For fuck's sake, might as well contact your mother too while your at it and tell her to get her ass over here."
"But that's... how you went...." Wiezen Jr. scratched his chin lightly in thought, confused as to how his father was reacting with everything. Did he not roll over on his back too when he left? Did Helga not roll over her back when she chose insanity over family? "I am not fucking around." He assured him, his expression unwavering. "Elijah, or your knucklehead son, is dead and Helga has not been found after three years in an asylum." His eyebrows furrowed more when he explained who else was affected. "Why... do you care about what they are doing to soldiers? You don't know them. You shouldn't protect lives of people who have done nothing for you or only take from your pockets or who don't thank you at all. You've done enough as it is, father, for people who don't even appreciate you."
"And I've done far more for people who were supposed to appreciate me, people that I do know." Wiezen turned and looked Jr. in the eye. "And how I went? No. It's not. I spent the last twenty years helping your mother wipe your asses and make sure that you all were fed and had a roof over your heads. When I left, the only person that I took my answers from was myself. There was no rolling over involved. I just got tired of Wiezen. I didn't throw up a white flag as soon as I had a chance to---where the hell is Elijah, Jr. I just told you that this isn't the time to be joking. How in the hell did any of you allow your mother to go to a fucking asylum?!"
"Exactly, father. You wasted years of your life chained to a problematic woman while caring for children that didn't appreciate you. Caring for a girl that used you for money and magic. Caring for a boy that said you weren't fun and only did the exact opposite of what you said. Caring for children who walk all over you and throw tantrums at 20 years of age after you've given them everything you or Helga never had. You tore pieces of yourself to keep all of us well, and yet, nothing was appreciated. And now, you're free. You're no longer chained to that woman and no longer had to deal with any of us. Why... give that freedom up after years of torment? Why help strangers when your own family doesn't even appreciate you? Why... give a fuck?" He said in simple terms.

Zealia shook her head in disagreement. "That's not true, daddy, I appreciated you and I still do, I love y--"

"She doesn't. The only reason she says that is so that you can fill her pockets again. Build another mansion."

The girl kept shaking her head, tears now streaming her face.

"And now she will demonstrate her lies through a tantrum." He turned to Zealia and awaited whatever she had to say, but she said nothing. She just kept quiet like she was taught. Wiezen Jr. turned back to face his father. "I told you, father. Elijah is dead." He repeated now for the third time. "She wanted to be there, father. She felt like she had to more than anything. And, after I found her, it looked like she did. I respected her decision so that she could respect yours, father."
Wiezen was silent again, his mind slowly picking apart the words of his child one by one. And even after Jr. was done, he still remained in silence. "Oh....I get it. This again." He began slowly. "And here I thought I had something to be proud of here. And just when I thought that I've heard enough of it, like a bunch of flies to a carcass it just keeps coming back to this." He looked Wiezen Jr. in the eye. "Even after all this time, you still haven't learned a damn thing." He inhaled slowly through his nostrils. "So, this is going to be a reoccurring thing with you all? With you, with your mother? If you're gonna take everything I say and bring it back up at some bullshit moment expecting something to--you know what to hell with it--" Wiezen stopped what he was saying all together and suddenly, his knuckles connected with Jr.'s nose, a crunch coming from the impact immediately.

"First of all, no. Secondly, I told you to leave your sister alone. Thirdly, I'm done having to break everything down around every corner I turn. If you want to take something so much at face value, then how about this. The problem is that the moment I fucking leave, all of you decide to become these dependent little rascals that act as if you can't fucking breathe with me stepping out for a while. You. Your mother. All of you. And the moment I come back, I come back to listening to something I've already said, which apparently you haven't gotten to understanding yet still. You lied about not knowing where your mother was too. And now you're telling me Eli's dead. The problem is that you all do the same shit where you want to recite everything I've ever said to you, but you NEVER FIX A DAMN THING. It's like having a leak in a roof, knowing you have said leak in said roof, but not doing anything to FIX IT. That's not respect, that's lacking it."

Wiezen had to pause for a moment and exhale, taking a deep breath to try to calm himself. "This is the type of shit that makes me not want to be here. When family becomes strangers. And I have to go through this conversation again and I haven't even been here for 30 minutes. The odds of that." He pinched the bridge of his noes again. "Look, I just need a damn tracking potion and I'll be out of your hair and off to go handle what needs to be handled. Plain and simple. Can you do that?" He looked between the two.
"Or do I have to sit through another speech consisting of nothing but things that I've said just to get that too?"
"No, father, I understand, I truly do." Wiezen Jr. was now behind Wiezen, and the person who he punched was a clone in which felt no pain whatsoever. "I am not repeating things you've said, father. I'm stating facts in which I've observed. I am the quiet one of the family. I see... everything. These aren't just things I bring back up to hover over you all the time, father. These are actual issues that I've witnessed several times. You know that I would never disrespect you like that." He said, his words more than genuine. "I did not lie about Helga, for I truly do not know where she is and was never asked where she had been before. And Elijah is dead, father. I'm so sorry you have to hear this. But he continued his antics even after you left, in fact, they got worse and it got the best of him." He suddenly and unexpectedly took a step forward, now gripping Wiezen's shoulders lightly as his eyes stared into his father's. "I understand why you were so... so tired..." He said. "I tried to fix it, father, I truly did." He nodded honestly. "But they never seemed to listen." He said in reference to his brothers and mother. His grip trembled lightly on his shoulder before his ears lowered some. "I never got the chance to tell you how much I loved you and appreciated you for everything you've done for me and this family. My words were always interrupted by another fight you had to deal with between Elijah and Zealia. And when you left... When both of you left... I finally had the chance to speak. But... Not with who I wanted to." He paused for a moment. "I would never want to disappoint you, father. I've always listened to you and admired you like a child should their parent. I apologize if I disrespected you already within the presence of thirty minutes. You should not have been through that because of me. Forgive me, father. For angering or hurting you is that last thing I'd ever want to do."
Wiezen went still when Wiezen Jr.'s hand grasped his shoulder. And as Elijah spoke, Wiezen's eyes never left his. The more he listened, his pupils seemed to be struggling to remain as they were. To stop themselves from dilating. Tired. The word spoke to him in thousands of languages, painted a million pictures that were all painted by different versions of the same hand. Once again, his ears were met with words that spoke of Elijah's death, and his pupils began expand across his iris very slowly, wavering until he inhaled deeply. And he spoke, the tone of his raw voice an odd one now that brought a wariness to the air. "What do you mean "his antics got the best of him?"
Wiezen Jr.'s expression did not waver, his hands still on either side of his father's shoulders. "Elijah's guilt led to him making deal after deal to find you and mom. Deals where he did not care for the consequences. Empty promises he did not live up to and angered many, many people. He wasn't aware he no longer had his Therian powers. And when the time came where they had him cornered, he prepared for a smite only to realize he was no longer strong as he thought he was." He left it at that, tightening his grip only slightly before they softened. "I'm sorry, father. As for mother, she escaped the asylum at least two days ago. There are no records of her anymore from the institution and I have yet to find her."
*As Lilith continued to speak, Oswald stepped next to her* Alright, calm down now, Lilith. This is a friend of ours. A little freaky looking, I know, but he's friendly. Trust me, killing something cowering in the corner of my ship that couldn't even talk would just be cruel

*Rosemary looked over her body, preferably her leg and tail* Boy, you sure changed *As she was handed the key, she smiled* You didn't have to go that far, O. But I'm flattered regardless *With that, she slowly moved the key into the belt, turning it slowly before a click could be heard*

*The four lords spoke in merriment with Wein. Amadeus spoke with Wein about their past experiences and travels together, and Albert and Alicia were speaking of their many parties in their mansion. Ferdinand only gave a few responses, trying not to converse with Wein as much as he could, only to avoid saying something that would anger him*
"Cruelty is a part of the world's pattern, and if it so needs to be woven then I will follow it." Lilith said sharply, her scowl deepening into a glare at Crow. "I made the mistake of letting you slip through my fingers before. Now hold steady, it will be swift but I do not guarantee that it will be painless."

~

"I haven't changed, Rose. I've just gone through a few needed adjustments...I kinda didn't have a choice." Oasis smiled back when she received one from Rosemary. "And I'd go as far as I have to for you.." At the sound of the click, she bit her bottom lip lightly. She pushed the belt down just a little and it unlocked itself, dropping down to the floor.

She had to control herself when the air in the room met the thick, swollen erection that she had kept under wraps for the passed few years, and it throbbed in need. A vein or two pulsated on her length. "R-Rosemary...its throbbing so badly it hurts..." She rested her forehead against hers, placing a tender kiss onto her lips as she spoke to her softly. "Please.. I need you."

~

"You told me...that none of you--" Wiezen almost choked on his his words, taking in a trembling deep breath. "You said that...no one went looking for me." A confused expression came across his face. And with it, traces of anger became present within his voice. "You...where. you? Where were you and your sister?! Where was Helga!?" The pitch black that was his pupils started to expand once more, but this time more rapidly as he shrugged Jr.'s hand away from his shoulder and turned away. "You all...you all were supposed to be taking care of each other..." He closed his eyes again for a moment to focus. forcing all of the rage back down inside.

When he turned around, his blue eyes held a cold glare that almost made is irises seem as if they were covered in frost. His gaze went to Jr.'s, and then to Zealia. "And what of Oswald? Did you leave him to die to?"
*Oswald stepped in front of her* Alright, Lily, I think it's time to sit down now. Listen, Crow here was someone I ran into a few weeks back. He was a stowaway on the ship after we traveled to Edrain to check out the disaster. Must've snuck on board. He looked like a lost child more than anything else. Despite his height and his way of speaking, he's got the curiosity of a child, and the fighting capability of one as well. Watch *With one shove, he was able to knock Crow onto the ground, who groaned with a mechanical shout*
*Crow responded to this* STOP, YOU BRUTE!

*Rosemary smiled with a sly grin, taking hold of Oasis' length, as she removed more of her clothing* Yes, yes, I know you do. Don't worry, I'll take care of it for you
Oasis gasped quietly at the familiar feeling of Rosemary's hand, the contact alone enough to make her length give another hard throb, a small bit of releasing dripping from her tip. She smooched at her lips, placing short put hungry kisses upon them before she replied, "I'll try to do the same for you--I will do the same for you."

-

Lilith's eyes cut up at Oswald, her eyes shifting briefly to Crow once more. And it was clear that she still wasn't believing a word about it. "There will be a point in time where you realize that this is a grave mistake, harboring something from that country." Regardless of her words, she backed off afterwards.
*Oswald couldn't help but chuckle* I'm shaking in my boots, Lily *With that, he helped Crow back up, groaning from the surprising amount of weight that was behind it*
*Franziska, seeing Crow, decided to give her opinion* I think he seems friendly. What do you think, Layla?

*Rosemary giggled as she responded, throwing Oasis' shirt to the ground* You'd better. I waited two years for this, so you better show me what you got
“I said neither of us went looking for you.” Wiezen Jr. corrected him, referring to only Zealia and himself. He kept quiet for a moment before sighing. “Zealia and I were in a different country because he refused to tell us his location until finally he was no longer able to cloak himself. His body was too shredded to bury him whole but we did burn him so that no one would try to use him for ingredient purposes. Mother at the time was getting a lobotomy done and her genital mutilation was scheduled the same week.” He answered truthfully, then shook his head softly. “Oswald has taken things independently and has his own ship. However, our ties with him aren’t the strongest.” There was another minute of silence. “I’m sorry you’re hearing this now, father...”
Wiezen let out a long, agitated sigh, his head tipping back. A strange chuckle rose from his chest, and when he opened his eyes, they were pitch black for a brief moment. "How Pathetic." He cleared his throat with a small cough, his eyes flickering again until they returned to normal. "I'm leaving." He muttered something else afterwards as he turned away from them and started on his way without a word more.

~

"That's Lilith Ann to you, seaman." Lilith corrected Oswald bluntly when he referred to her as "Lily". She glared at Crow again before walking away from them with her hand itching at the hilt of her sword.

~

Oasis pulled Rosemary's body into hers with a soft smile. "I'll make sure that wait wasn't for nothin' then." Her smile turned into a grin, and she swept Rose off her feet and into her arms, her hands caressing her lover's backside. As she carried her over to the bed, she couldn't keep her lips away from hers, not after they had been so far away for far too long. Her erection was throbbing painfully non-stop out of lust.
“Papa!” Zealia yelled when he began to make his way back. Her hand was able to grip his and she held onto him tightly. “Leaving? Leaving where, father?? Please don’t go, I-I just got the chance to see you again after so, so long, papa.” Her ears lowered some. “I missed you so much.” She went in front of him and stared at him for a long moment with her mismatched eyes and a frown, curling a strand of his hair behind his ears similarly to how her mother would. The left corner of her lips twitched and she seemed to form a small, but genuine smile, enough to scrunch her small nose some. "Forgive me, father, I just..." She gently patted his shoulders, then his cheek, then his arm. "Y-You're here... My o-old man... is here... a-and... I never thought how much h-happiness it w-would bring me... To see you again..."
JADE, USE LAYLA OR FLYNN ALREADY! STOP FORGETTING I EXIST! over a year ago
you called my wiezy a cuck :( over a year ago
He is a cuck! Now use them before I give Wiezen the suck over a year ago
*Rosemary let out a giggle as she was lifted up by Oasis, and she couldn't help but joke about it* You're pretty strong for someone shorter than me *She returned the kiss lovingly, keeping her arms around her*

*Nithloraul continued to sit outside the bathroom door, waiting for a response from Flynn*
Wiezen frowned some when he felt Zealia's grip on his hand, and he had to hold back a sigh at the words that came from her afterwards. "I'm going to take care of this business with Bonnus once and for all, and then I'm going back....from where I came from. I shouldn't even be here right now." Which means someone has some explaining to do. He stared into the mismatched eyes of his daughter, his frown deepening some as he brushed passed her gently to start on his way again.
"Any place 'round here that I can find some quality ingredients for a summoning spell? I don't have my go-to magic anymore, and a good majority of my Light is...someone else."

~

Oasis rolled her eyes playfully while returning Rosemary's kiss. Once they reached the bed, she laid her down eagerly, a hunger for her body in her eyes. "Being short gives me a few extra advantages and some pretty good windows of opportunity for ways that I get to fuck you." Her words trembled some near the end, her tip dragging across Rose's entrance roughly.
*Rosemary couldn't help but let out a soft moan as she felt her tip against her entrance, begging for it to slide into her* Ooh, is that so shorty? Do tell
"It'd be sooo much better if I just showed you instead, wouldn't it?" Oasis replied, her tip pressing against Rosemary's entrance more until finally, her shaft squeezed inside. Immediately a gasp slipped passed her lips. The wet heat that was constricting her already was enough to almost make her release right then and there. "Sh-shit, Rose--oh fuck," She couldn't help but to push her length in further, the sensation of pleasure coursing through her body.
*Rosemary moaned, clutching the sheets of the mattress tightly in her fists as she moaned with pleasure, looking up at Oasis with a sly grin* Okay then, show me *It was all she could force without letting out a loud moan*
“W-Well... I can’t let my father fight on his own! It can be dangerous... especially if you’re on your alone without magic... Not meaning to bother you or anything dad, b-but if you would let us, I’m sure Wiezen Jr. and I can help you with whatever we can and accompany you. We have all ingredients imaginable under that boutique, papa. We kinda are the best in the market as of now...” She paused for a moment, her ears twitching some before she continued. “Is that... alright?”
JADE!!!! over a year ago
WIND! over a year ago
Oasis chuckled at the sight of that familiar grin she loved so much. And to think that she had been away from her for so long...'
She looked her in the eyes for a long moment, her length twitching madly. "C'mon Rosy, we're in no rush. We got all the time we need right here, on this boat." Her words trailed off into a tender but passionate kiss. "And last time I remembered, I told you that we weren't gonna have sex, right? "Making love", is different." As stupid as it sounds. She slowly pulled her shaft out to the tip, and then plunged it deep into her in the same manner, ecstasy clouding her mind the further she pushed herself in.

~

"Alright so first of all, I said I didn't have magic, not that I was helpless. I may be old but as long as I have two feet, one of them is going up someone's ass. " Wiezen said dully. "And I'm preeettty sure your brother doesn't want to be around me at the moment either, Lia. Meaning, if you have all the ingredients that I need then I'd be happy to accept those and be on my way."
*Rosemary moaned loudly with pleasure as she wrapped her arms around Oasis, pulling her closer to her, enjoying the sensation of Oasis being close to her* Y-Yeah. L-Let's focus on the other stuff tomorrow. For now... I need this

*As Nithloraul awaited an answer, Kristoff emerged from the opposite side, passing by Nithloraul and knocking on the door to Flynn's room, calling to him* I hate to rush you, Flynn, but we must be on our way. The Servant, Zaath, has emerged and must be taken care of at once. I'll explain more about him along the way
Oasis gave an understanding nod and moved her hips back, pulling her length all the way back out to the tip again with a shivering sigh of pleasure. And then her hips moved forward in a slow, hard thrust as she shoved all of her erection into her down to the base, letting out a loud moan of bliss with the new found heat and tightness of Rose's parted walls.
*Rosemary covered her mouth, not wanting anyone above deck to hear her loud moans, but she was finding it more and more difficult by the second. The pleasure, the satisfaction of two years wait was driving her mad. She wrapped one arm around Oasis, pulling her body against hers, her other covering her mouth to silence her pleasured moaning*
"I know, papa. Of course you're not helpless. I can't look up to a helpless old man..." She managed to smile some, even releasing a small giggle. "I look up to one of the strongest. Perhaps thestrongest." She looked back to Wiezen Jr. for a moment, only to realize he was no longer behind her, but now behind her father.

"You're not old." Wiezen Jr. squinted at Wiezen. "Stop that." He rolled his eyes some. "Of course I want to be around you, father. I would do anything to spend a day with you like we used to. It just seemed like you didn't think the same way about us.... but..." He paused to prevent himself from stuttering. "I guess with age comes stubbornness." He finally said. "We've got the ingredients you need. And we both got more feet to shove up their asses."
Oasis nibbled at Rosemary's fingers that belonged to the hand that covered her mouth, biting down on her pinkie softly to pull her hand away from her mouth. "Come on baby, you know I love how that voice sounds~" She gave another hard thrust with her hips, this time picking up the beginning of a rhythm as she pulled her hips all the way back and started to thrust them with more force. Her moans escaped out into the air, and leaned down to Rose lips. "I-I love you, I love you so much Rose,"

"W-We love y-you too Oasis!" Eros was the one that answered in a pant of ecstasy. She took control of Rose's legs and tightened them around Oasis's waist. "Now show us, show us how much you love us!"

~

Wiezen turned around to face his children once more, looking back and forth between them with his eyes. His expression gradually began to soften a little with him taking into consideration that they must have been through a lot, especially with one of their own gone. Not to mention the disappearance of their mother. I shouldn't be here either...
He paused for a moment and looked at the sign of the boutique, the name Quartz a bitter memory as he remembered something, his mind going back to the day "Quartz" was dropped from his name.
He turned and looked at Zealia and Jr. "Just call me Wiezen from now on. It's complicated, but I'm pretty sure your mother explained enough of it if not most of it."
"I haven't seen you or mama in three years..." Zealia commented softly, the roughness to her voice she had before now diluting back to her honey-like voice. "I wasn't really told a-anything..."

Wiezen Jr. remained silent for a moment. He thought back to the first time he saw his mother as soon as Wiezen had left. Her wrists were severely scarred, and she picked at her nails while sitting on the train tracks and awaiting her death. When he asked her what had happened, all he received as a response were screams and cries of despair. She didn't tell him anything about Wiezen no longer having custody of them. Her heart was beating faster than ever and she had confused her own son being her lover, for she had crawled to his knees and continuously begged for forgiveness. It was a sight Jr. was not prepared for at all. However, he had figured something had gone wrong when he got sick and lost his powers and Zealia her sight. He had to hold back his own tears watching his mother be dragged away into the institution for all the days he attempted to help her, Helga would always try to harm herself after writing letter after letter after letter for Wiezen.

His ears twitched some, blinking the awful memory away before his eyes returned to Wiezen's. He watched the expression form on his face when he turned to see the sign of the boutique, already gathering pieces together of what might have happened. "You'll always be papa to us." Was all that he said, failing the attempt of conjuring a smile.

"-Yeah! Always!" Zealia nodded in agreement. "Even if you don't let us have dessert." She giggled at a very common punishment she received before, a light snort escaping her like her mother would.