windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4151-4200 of 9437

over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
"Well first of all, you're gonna have to understand now that there is no more Edrain." Oasis was already preparing to give the explanation that she had had to give so many times that it was jammed in the front of her thoughts, that is, until the other woman spoke.

"When that foul..abominable..thing awoke, almost the entirety of Edrain was reduced to a mere crater of water." The woman said. "Some of the creatures that had inhabited the country have escaped, and are probably reeking havoc elsewhere. Some of the Crusaders that had been stationed at the borders had already been ordered to abandon their post as a cause lost to corruption, unable to be saved."

"Sucks those unholy assholes didn't fucking die too, huh?" Oasis retorted with blunt sneer, exchanging glares with the woman before her attention turned back to Oswald. "Turns out the Order of Stuck Up Dipshits were having a little affair with the devils."

"My Order has done no such act! We have yet any solid evidence that--"

"Your damn Order was feeding the damn thing, Lilith!" Oasis snapped, her cool-headed manner remaining. "Face it, your little posse of bible thumpers are as crooked as they come. You saw what I saw, that's why you left."

This seemed to silence the woman completely, and her teeth could be heard gritting for a half a second before she clenched her jaw.

Oasis's attention went back to Oswald once more. "Right now, we've probably still got some of those shit holes on our trail. We managed to shake them a few cities back, but I'm not sure how long that'll last sticking around here. We've been after that thing that came out of Edrain. So far it's been leaving a pretty nasty trail. Recently, there's been some sort of phenomenon in the East over in Ch'Hainachi Xlong where it was last seen. Not only that, but a piece of the artifact that we're looking for was somewhere over in that area according to a dependable source. We would have been on our way there, buuuuut....this little boat wouldn't last ten seconds out in those types of currents and tides." She grinned a little. "And that's where you can give us a hand, Captain. What do ya say? Mind giving us a lift across the world? It's about a ten day trip from here on sea."
last edited over a year ago
cosmic_fusions commented…
weiss and lilith, hm? over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Lilith yes, Weiss no. over a year ago
whhhaaaaaaaaaaa how did wind not react xD over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I was supposed to over a year ago
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Edrain's gone for real, huh? *Oswald leaned back in his chair as he took a longer sip of his beer, before he responded* Shame. I was really looking forward to do some sight seeing there *At Oasis request, he crossed his arms, as if to think carefully* I don't know, O. We're friends and all, but this ain't exactly a charity. You understand. I gotta feed myself and my mates, all three of them
no... no you don't xD over a year ago
Actually, yes I do Jade. Trust me, I woudn't associate anything that came out of Wizelga even if my life depended on it. It's bad luck XD over a year ago
Oasis raised an eyebrow at Oswald for a moment before reaching under the table and pulling out a large, tattered wool sac and tossing on the table. The wool sac fell over as soon as it hit the table, and pieces of gold and silver as well as a few sand colored paper bills came sliding out. "This is a favor I can't afford to have you back out on Os, especially not now. There is too much on the line." She paused for a moment. "Wait...three mates?" She raised an eyebrow.
"Don't tell me it's them...."
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
When Y'iel walked in, she found Helga sitting in the corner of the tub idly. Her messy hair was soaked in water, but she seemed to not yet have started with the soap. Instead, she was sniffing it continuously, as if she couldn't believe something as the bottle she held could smell so amazing. Helga squeezed it a few times, her nose twitching at the small squirts of lotion that got on it. But she didn't mind. At the sound of Y'iel's voice, her ears perked in delight as she turned to seek where it came from, her dull eyes immediately interlocking with hers. "W-W-What?" Her hoarse voice chirped from where she trembled, her hearing not as good anymore.

"You lay eyes to order or to long?" A voice crept behind the woman by the bar. It was no other than Zealia Quartz, her sharp features that had darkened over the years contrasting the woman she spoke to. She had finished folding, or decided to finish when she felt an odd presence enter a shop. One that bought with her eyes and messed with her chandeliers. Zealia towered over the ginger, her body now slimmer for the past months she rarely ate. The giant hat she wore that covered the left side of her face only made her seem thinner. "A little crow told me you've been hovering outside my shop for fifteen minutes now. L'amour D'un Quartz welcomes those who desire something. Are you interested?"
The woman's ears had perked at the sound of the voice that came from behind her, yet she showed no signs of being frightened. As she continued to stare at the bottles on the shelves, she spoke to Zealia. "Interested...when you use that word it tastes of only gold and silver. Your voice is the echo of familiarity, like a pin being dropped into the vacancy of the world around us. To be so different...yet your auras are similar...very similar..." She finally turned to face Zealia, her vibrant hair bouncy with the motion of her turning. And for just a moment, the green specs within her blue-green eyes glowed dimly as she looked up at the tall woman.
"If I have caused you any trouble for taking interest in some of your items from the outside, I do apologize. I have a tendency to evoke thought into what interests me. I am in search of...something. Something that may help me find someone. Will you be the one assisting me?" She asked.

~

Y'iel's ears twitched, and she ventured closer when she realized that by Helga's response, her question hadn't been heard. Her tail curled a little at the tip of it's fins as she approached the water, and she knelt down beside the tub, clearing her throat before repeating herself. "I asked if you would mind joining me for dinner tomorrow. It would be pleasant to have your company, if that is alright with yourself. I do hope that I am not asking too much of you."
When the woman finally turned to face Zealia, her eyes seemed to sparkle slightly at first glance. Her mouth fell agape as well, and she seemed to be at a lost for words for the first time in a long time. "Y-you...." She finally stuttered before she stopped herself and gulped. "You look... a lot like someone I knew." Zealia commented on the woman's features. Not exactly her mom, but... someone very similar to her. Again, the thin Quartz paused before she returned to her glassy and almost emotionless face, her voice back to its usual dead tone. "I am owner and designer of everything that surrounds you as of currently, so it is my duty to aid any client in need. What is it you look for?"

The patient inched a little closer to Y'iel so that she could hear her better. "D-D-Dinner?" Helga repeated, her left ear falling crooked. "i-i-i don't h-have m-money for a d-dinner..." She mumbled, watching the squirt of shampoo dripping from her nose down to her breasts. She still hadn't lathered any of it in her hair, mostly because her weak arms were still weary. To address her compliment of Helga's company, she attempted to smile, but her chapped lips prevailed her from doing so. "...y-you c-can have my c-c-comapny n-now..." Helga suggested, her chin resting on the edge of the tub now.
*Oswald looked down at the coin purse in some surprise* Well, I didn't think you'd actually pay, but I guess now I can't refuse. And no, don't worry. The triplets have gone their separate ways. My crew, or rather temporary crew, consists of a the wife of Flynn, the ships cook, their daughter Layla, the ships cabin boy, or girl, I guess, and a mysterious man from the east. Doesn't talk much, but said he'd help around the ship if we took him with us.
The woman blinked in curiosity when Zealia's mouth fell agape, though she found herself stuck gazing at the woman. And her thoughts came just as Zealia had said that she looked like someone. And for her, it was a likewise statement. The tall woman that stood before her reminded her of someone who's aura was very similar in nature, yet it seemed to be blended with that of another.
When the Zealia asked her what she was looking for, a small smile graced the woman's lips. "I am in search of a empty grimoire and the ingredients to create a tracking spell." She paused for a moment, staring up at the woman for a few seconds. "You...remind me someone as well..."
In fact, it could even be said that they both shared very similar physical traits from their fiery hair, to the structure of their cheekbones. And when placed side by side, they almost looked as if they could be some kin to one another.

~

Y'iel's ears perked. "Now?" She repeated with perplexity, but then backed tracked to what the witch had said previously. "You won't have to worry yourself with paying for anything Ms. Quartz. You are my guest after all, and I would never allow you to have to do such a thing within your own residence." As she spoke, she found herself sitting down at the edge of the tub beside Helga, her feet dipping down into the water. On contact, a few glinting scales ran across the skin of her feet before disappearing.

~

Oasis frowned a bit at the mentioning of the triplets going their separate ways. She had actually hoped that she would get the chance to see them again one last time at the very least. Or one of them, if anything. She didn't have a problem with there being more people aboard Oswald's ship, because the chances were that she wouldn't be seeing them again afterwards.
But nonetheless, Oswald agreed to what she needed to be done, and that was the best news she had gotten all week so far.
"Alright, then its settled. We're east bound for Ch'Hainachi Xlong."
*Oswald gave a nod as he stood up* Perfect. I can't wait to take part on another journey. I'll head back to my ship at once and inform the crew that we'll be leaving first thing tomorrow morning *Oswald stood up from his chair, finishing his drink off and pocketing the money before he looked up at Oasis* And of course, it was a pleasure to see you again after so long, O. It's good we can meet, even under such dire circumstances
Oasis looked up at him, remaining seated as his words settled in her mind. A half smile inched onto her face, and she nodded slowly at first. "Yeah, especially under these situations. But it's good to know that at least someone who's got my back is still alive. It's really good to see ya, man..."
*Oswald smiled as he made his way to the door. He came to a stop before he turned his head to her* Don't forget. I still owe you that fight at some time, O. *With that, he walked through the door and back to his ship*
Zealia's right eye squinted at the woman in front of her. It was almost disturbing how similar she was to her mother. The hair, the lips, and even her curiosity. She dressed like a witch, but at her request, Zealia rethought her assumption. A witch that does not know a simple tracking spell? It was beyond... blasphemy. But at the same time, she had fallen victim to failure when it came to searching for her parents. "What are you willing to trade?" She suddenly asked as to her payment of the tracking spell and grimoire. "I need a first and a last name to trace you back to any previous relatives to get a 10% discount. Also to see if you're a Milton, but based on your outfit, I'm sure you're not."

".....o-o-okay..." She mumbled sadly, almost as if she were just sinking into the mindset of being a bother in the house. But then Helga suddenly blinked when she caught a glimpse of Y'iel's scales from where she sat in the bathtub. She was curious as to if water made her body transform again. And without thinking right, she suddenly splash Y'iel with water, her eyes immediately searching for more glistening scales.
"T-Trade?" The woman's arched eyebrows raised in surprise at the question, and her hand went to her cloak for a moment. She began to tap her fingers together for quick moment. "Yes, of course, a trade." She mumbled something else while reaching into her cloak and pulling out a small sack of wool that seemed to be just that. An empty wool bag the size of her palm. The woman looked around them for a moment, her eyes then going back to Zealia. "May we go somewhere a bit more...safe? I don't believe that you would be very fond of me opening this here in the confines of your shop."
She paused for a moment, thinking about what Zealia had said about the discount. She squinted at her as she thought about it. A 10% discount for only the price of her name. And the Milton, she wasn't quite sure what that was either. And without thinking, her next question came. "Can I...trust you?"

~

Y'iel let out a small yelp in surprise when Helga splashed her out of nowhere, her clothes being drenched in the bath water. Around her collarbone, more of the glistening scales appeared for the moment, and her hair sparkled with an aquatic light for a few seconds. Her ears twitched, water flicking off them. She was silent, staring at Helga, and then her now drenched clothing, and then back to the witch before her foot kicked to the surface of the water and splashed Helga back.

~

Oasis watched while Oswald left out the door, watching it even after he left as if she were to be expecting him to come back and add something. But when he didn't, she finally stood up from the table and looked to the Crusader who stood in the room stiffly.

"We burn the ship and discard of anything that may give the Order a tip of where we are. Their methods of tracking are effective enough for us to use this as a chance to take precautions here before another issue is created in our next destination." Lilith spoke.

"Yeah well lets just hope that burning this damn thing will get the job done until we can make some distance." Oasis replied. "So lets hop to it before we start wasting what little time we got left."
*As Oswald was already onto the docks, he looked back at the ship, still finding it hard to believe that Oasis was there, after all this time. Many thoughts were going through his head. Things about the Order, the woman she was with, her metallic arm, and so much more. He had no idea what had happened, but clearly, it was some sort of trouble. And something that he had to understand if he was going to be helping her*
"No." Zealia answered the woman's question bluntly, with a strange grin spreading across her face. "Because if I heard anything about you that would negatively impact me or my business then I would not hesitate to snap your neck." She responded honestly with an apathetic blink. "Can I trust you and your trade?" Zealia finally asked, pouring a glass of water in a wine glass for the lady.

Helga cringed at the yelp that emerged from Y'iel when she had splashed her, her ears lowering some as she witnessed more of the scales appear on her skin. "s-s-sor--" Before she could finish, she was splashed by the water she was bathing in which unfortunately caught in her throat. She coughed some and swam to the edge of the pool, coughing some more until she was able to regain her breath. A few tears blurred her eyes some from the sudden choke she experienced, but she settled back down in her seat. She blinked up at Y'iel and tilted her head, sniffing some and wiping at her nose. And then an idea came to her mind before she grabbed a shampoo bottle and squirted it at any exposed skin of the woman to see if it would take a different effect.
The woman raised an eyebrow at Zealia's first choice of words, and when she was asked the question, she gave a slow nod. It wasn't that she was frightened by the threat, nor did she take offense to it. The mannerism of the boutique owner's words once again reminded her of someone. "My trade is trustworthy, and I cannot bring myself to deceive anyone. It is not within my nature to do so." But then her voice lowered.
"But tell me...are you..are you perhaps a...Quartz, by any chance?"

~

"M-Ms. Quartz I--" This time, Y'iel was a bit quicker to react, and the shampoo that was squirted at her came to a stop after being frozen quite literally, and falling into the bath water. "Ms. Quartz, is there something else the matter?" She asked. "Is it perhaps that my company is bothering you already?" She said, a small frown coming to the corner's of her lips.

~

It only took them around ten minutes to get things set up for what would hopefully be another throw off for their pursuers. Oasis stood on the dock of the ship, staring at the small ship that she and Lilith had been traveling around in for weeks. Its a miracle that they had yet to be at each other's throat during their time stuck together. She made sure that her bamboo hat remained tipped down enough to cover her face while she lit the small piece of cigar that she had left, exhaling a thin mist of smoke.
Her eyes wondered up to the sky for a moment, and she found herself placing her hand to her chest where her bonding tattoo had appeared years ago. Thoughts of Rosemary began to flood into her mind again, and immediately should could feel her heart beat pick up. She could feel it almost aching. It had been the hardest thing to do, to stay away from Rosemary until it was safe to go to her again. It frustrated her, and stressed her out. She hadn't dared to even so much as lay within the same bed as another woman, nor had she taken any interests in anyone else unless it was her urges from lack of sexual activity. And even then, she only went in the opposite direction when the urge got to being a problem.
"Soon.., Rose, Eros. Just wait for me a little longer...just be okay."

Soon...soon. Soon.

~

Soon, Rose...Eros..just a little longer.

Ero's eyes--or rather Rosemary's, shot open, and she jerked Rose's body into a sharp sitting position from where they were on the couch, looking around frantically as a wave of awareness came across her. A sudden alertness that felt as if it were from somewhere else, foreign to them.
O-Oasis?!" She jumped up from the couch, forgetting where they were as she began to look around. "Oasis! Oa!"
Yeah, what about wiezelga' soon??? :((((( over a year ago
Jade, I gave up hope of SkullCrackers ever happening. I'm tell you as a friend. Give up. It'll make the suffering less painful over a year ago
*Rosemary was shocked at the sudden jump that her body gave, before she called out to Eros* H-Hey, calm the hell down *She forced her body to sit down before she responded* What was that? Did you find something out about Oasis?
Eros was quickly becoming restless as she spoke to Rose from within her head. "I HEARD her! I-I think Oa's in trouble, I felt it! I can still feel it! Rose we need to find her--we need to go find her NOW!"
*Rosemary stood up on her own this time as she thought to Eros* W-Wait, are you serious. Okay, okay, hang on a second! Where are we even going to find her? Unless you can track her location, I doubt we'll be able to find her at all
"We can come up with that later as long as we get moving now!" Eros responded. "We'll work on finding someone who CAN track her location--I KNEW she was alive!" There was some excitement mixed into the frantic manner of her words, as well as at least some sort of relief. "We go, and we leave Jud here.." They were only a day or two away from Pirereri now, and if they left now then hopefully that would convince Jud to think that they went that way.
*Rosemary was already excited, before she realized what had to be done* W-Wait... Are we really going to leave Jud behind. I mean... I want to see Oasis more than anything. I would give up almost anything to see her again. But... I don't know if I can leave Judissia so easily, Eros.
Helga watched the now frozen squirt of shampoo plop into the bath she was in. She remained in silence, the only sound being heard were the drops of water dripping from her hair back to the pool. She frowned with Y'iel, her ears lowering some in embarrassment and shame. "S-S-Sorry..." She apologized again. "N-n-no... c-company no b-bothers... l-love it... l-love you with company..." Helga nodded again, her hands sinking into the water and fidgeting with one another again. She was just trying to have fun. Helga had vague memories of her children splashing one another during bath time, her ears satisfied with their squeaky laugh. Perhaps the same perception of fun could not be applied right now. "helga... sorry..." Her body drooped a little further in the water.

"Deception is within everyone's nature to do so at some point in their lives." Zealia answered with a straight face. She leaned a little further in when the woman's voice became a whisper. And at her question, her brow raised before both furrowed. Her first instict was to ask who wanted to know, but instead she remained quiet and just stared at the girl in front of her with steely eyes. Almost as if she were searching for something within the depths of her soul. She probably wasn't interested in fashion or design, or else she would've known that Zealia Quartz was well known and spoken of due to her works of art and sometimes her being the art itself in magazines and runways. Not only that, but amongst creatures and monsters of all kind, the name 'Quartz' was never messed with. That name contained so much power and luxury from the businesses they ran. "This boutique was founded by a Quartz, yes. I happen to be the next in line for ownership of it." She said without a smile. "If you do not want to be attended by a Quartz then I can have a vampire attend you." She left the "attend" part up to the woman if she meant to show her around or have her body never be seen again.
The woman's eyes lit up the moment that it was confirmed that the woman in front of her was indeed a Quartz. Next in line? There were many questions that went through her head now, her mind working to piece the information together as quickly as possible. If this woman was next in line, then it meant that it was obviously not founded by her. But it did explain her aura and mannerism. And if the boutique was founded by a Quartz, then there were only two things that came to mind. "You...look like her...like...Helga..."
Her voice unintentionally dropped into a questioning tone, her brows furrowed before then lifted mere seconds later. "You aura is similar to his...but much like hers..."
His. being the father of the tall woman in front of her. "Then that means that..." Her eyes widened suddenly behind her glasses. "You must be Zealia Quartz!" The green within her eyes seemed to become more potent, it's shade overshadowing the blue to an extent now. She took a step back away from Zealia. "It is nice to finally become acquainted with you but...you look different from the statues..." She shook the thought off and outstretched her hand. "I-I am Carlyle Quartz, your mother's niece. Which would make you and I acquainted as...cousins?"

~

"What!?" Eros exclaimed, her anger quickly flashing itself. She's been telling us that Oasis has been dead the entire time! She was telling us to give up! We don't need her to find Oa. This is our chance to finally do that without being told that she's fucking dead!"

~

Y'iel gave Helga a look of curiosity, her ears neither perked nor lowered, but instead sticking flatly from the sides of her head from under her hair. She looked down at the water for a moment, and then back to Helga, her ears twitching again. "I am enjoying your company so far as well then." She smiled at Helga softly.
A smile that told her that even if she didn't understand what the witch was going through completely, she would be more than willing to try. A smile that said that she was truly there to help.
She cupped her hands and scooped some of the bath water into them, rubbing them across her horns. When she moved her hand, the sparkling fish scale-like patterns glistened on her horns, the light of the room only casing them to sparkle a little more. After all, to her, Helga had seemed to be interested. "This occurs when I am in contact with water due to it's element being my nature. It is where I feel the most free, therefore i am connected with it the most, and so it brings forth the form that you cannot see through your eyes alone. It is a trait of us Therians. Wiezen's most identical element was wind. His placed of freedom was the sky, just as well as nature," She explained. "He seemed to be very fond of the wild," She added thoughtfully.
Yes, I know, Eros *Rosemary did her best to remain calm as she thought* But it's not that. It's just... Judissia was the closest thing I had to family for twenty years. My parents died, and Helga and her family have probably thought I was dead for years. It's not easy to just leave her without her at least knowing, Eros. I want to look for Oasis as much as you do, but leaving Jud... It might not be easy. *Despite what she was saying, in her heart, she wanted to just get out of this job and just go and find Oasis as soon as possible. Even if it meant leaving Judissia behind*
At the familiar name of her mother, for the first time in years Zealia's face softened. Her features had become sharp and cold ever since the disappearance of her parents, and she never smiled like she used to when she woke up one morning without sight in her left eye. She had also stopped eating like she used to, the lack of her parents' cooking negatively impacting her diet and enthusiasm. Zealia was confused as to who was the woman in front of her and how she knew of her mother.

Statues? Her brows immediately furrowed and her softened face scrunched once more. "You witnessed a voodoo doll of me?" She was quick to assume, ready to take action and track whatever threat she were to face. But at Carlyle's next few words, she paused again and just stared at the outstretched hand. She could've easily snapped her arm off, but she refrained. Zealia didn't remember having a cousin or having an aunt or uncle for that matter, and clearly the person in front of her must've been lying. "Do you take me as some sort of joke?" She asked with a raised brow.

Helga nodded at Y'iel's fact about her gone lover. "...y-y-yes..." She agreed, fidgeting with her hands some. "l-liked my c-cloud d-date...." She thought more to herself, her ears lowering some at one of her favorite memories. That, along with dancing in the sky with him right at sunrise. She knew Wiezen sometimes liked to sleep in, but she would always encourage him to dance in the clouds or sometimes on water– and whoever lost concentration and sank first would cook dinner, even though they ended up helping each other at the end. She wondered maybe if they had danced that same morning of the day, maybe Wiezen would have not left her. Or maybe if she hadn't forced Wiezen to cut his beard, or maybe adding liquor into her smoothie from the beginning, or maybe even not being so easy on the kids.

Her eyes had watered, but not a single drop fell. The pool she was in felt like the amount of tears she cried every single night of the three years she spent in the asylum. A long, shivering sigh escaped her mouth before her eyes left the water and stared at Y'iel's glistening horns again to cheer her up. "...p-p-pretty..." Her hoarse voice cracked. She dared to swim a little closer to her to get a better look of her scales on her horns, sniffling some. Her almond-shaped eyes gazed at her horns for what seemed a whole minute in silence. And then, suddenly, her hands that were below the water she was in emerged from the surface. Trembling, her arms lifted themselves so that her wet hands could cup Y'iel's cheeks. Her mind had lost the concept of personal space and so she didn't find it weird at all. Helga sniffed her congested nose again, before her wet thumbs pressed a little deeper into her cheeks and swiped across them to reveal the same scale pattern from her horns. Her ears perked some in interest at the sight before swiping it across the tip of her nose and lips.
Carlyle's ears perked, and she stared up at the tall woman who bore almost just as much of a resemblance to herself as she did Helga. "No..I take you as Zealia Quartz, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Quartz, yes? There is no mistaking such close similarities in aura. And the statues, Helga made them. She kept them in her basement under the kitchen floor." The beautiful ginger maiden's eyes held only innocence as she stared up at Zealia until she seemed to remember something. She dug into the inside of her cloak and pulled out the very wand that Helga had given her what seemed like many years ago. However, it's handle was damaged, and the end of the wand had been snapped off and charred severely.
"She...gave this to me to use during my infancy of magic and its knowledge. And she helped me during my time of need. I never had a chance to thank her for having a kind enough heart to allow me to call her home mine, even if for a short time."

~

Y'iel was noting down a few things in her mind that Helga had said so that she could venture back to them later when she would have time to her thoughts. She could almost feel the ache within the witch's heart when she spoke about Wiezen and their date within the clouds. Imagining it herself, it seemed like such a sweet gesture from one being to another. Though perhaps it was due to what she thought a date was: Two individuals spending a set time of the day together rather than by themselves.
Her full attention was brought back around to Helga when she complimented her horns, and she smiled some. Her curiosity about the woman returned when she took hold of her horns, though she shifted away from her just a little to allow herself to retain at least some form of personal space.

Unlike with other parts of her skin and her horns, when Helga's thumbs wiped across Yiel's cheeks, a smooth purplish hue glazed across her face and disappeared as quickly as they came. And when she saw Helga's ears perk, she smiled a little more. "Tell me, do you know much about Therians, Ms. Quartz?"

~

Eros was silent for a moment, but it was already obvious that her dismay and frustration was there. And what she couldn't deny was the fact that Judissia had been one of the only things that they had had left "Yeah? And what about me huh? What have I been for the past twenty years?"
Zealia's expression did not waver as Carlyle explained the story behind her words. Although, she was surprised that the girl in front of her knew about her mother having a basement of magic under their kitchen floor. She was also a little confused as to why her mother would let a stranger or Wiezen Jr. in her personal room but not her. At the sight of the wand, her brows raised before furrowing immediately. Zealia immediately recognized it and made it disappear from Carlyle's hand, now observing it from her own. "This... this was my wand." She paused to inspect it more. Yes, it indeed was. It was the very first wand she earned, hand-carved from both her parents. She had so many fond memories of it, including covering her old house in feathers and even shrinking the height of her father so that she could hug him. The wand rotated in her palm, and she was a little mad that the end of it had been snapped off.

Infancy of magic? The thought suddenly emerged from her mind, her face scrunching some. "I don't remember you." She searched through her memories and yet found none of the face in front of her. But she was through with the questions. Zealia over the years wanted things done or to proceed quickly, and a waste of time wasn't on her checklist There was a long period of silence as Zealia thought about what to say. She didn't know why Carlyle was looking for her and what she would do once she found her.

"I am afraid it is a little too late to thank her now." She said. "We are both late." The tall woman corrected herself with what seemed a smile of distress. "If it makes you feel any better, we'll invite you to her funeral once the body is found." She gave a creepy nod, one mixed with weariness and torment. And then she finally returned the wand to her before her hand fell limp to the side of her body.

"H-H-H-Helga..." She mumbled at Y'iel's Ms. Quartz. It ached her severely now that the way she was addressed had changed from "Mrs." to "Ms.". It made her feel... alone and abandoned.

The wet pads of Helga's fingers grazed Y'iel's face and horns again so that she could see more of the scales and purple hues. "...y-y-yes..." Helga replied with an almost inaudible voice. Of course she did. She was married to one after all, and her kids were half-breeds. And even though Wiezen never shared much about himself, she observed closely. In fact, her interest in Y'iel's horns were the same she had for Wiezen's tails. She adored grooming them in his sleep and lathering them with coconut oil whenever they bathed together. After a long day of hard work, she would never fail to massage every inch of his body, including the many extended limbs from behind. They were the perfect pillow to rest on, and when cold, she loved using them sometimes as a fluffy scarf. "b-b-big a-appetite.... s-sweet tooth... e-e-emotional... d-devoted... m-m-music... m-many f-f-forms... p-p-passionate..." Her answers were scattered all over the place. And at the thought of her children, she replied some more. "I-I-Independent... b-b-but d-dependent..." She contradicted herself before she suddenly released Y'iel and moved some to sneeze. She wiped her red nose with some water before sinking in the pool a little further so that the soap in it could reach her hair.
*Rosemary crossed her arms, already lost in thought. She did what she could to think, without Eros butting in, before she came to her decision* Alright.... We'll leave as soon as we can. Assuming you have any idea where she is

*Enricho, holding Orio in his arms, slowly moved over to Ossiana, taking notice as she lied on the bed. He placed his hand on her head to check her temperature. He was still unsure of what he could do, if there was anything at all he could do. All he could do was watch, and hope for the best. Something he couldn't stand to do*
Go away for like, ten mais posts Enricho XD Not your turn yet over a year ago
No. Bring in the aleatório new character that just so happens to have a cure, but won't do it unless Enricho completes 24 trials already XD over a year ago
...No? XD Yeah, right. No. ...right? over a year ago
Right over a year ago
"Funeral?" Carlyle gasped some, shock quickly looking to take over her expression until she shook her head. "Helga isn't...dead." Now it was her turn to furrow her brows while looking up at Zealia and adjusting her glasses. "Auntie can't be dead, why would you assume such a thing to be true? I would not be searching for her if she were to be dead, because that wouldn't make any since, and if it doesn't make any sense then it would mean that all my efforts for the passing years have been for nothing and I--"

Rambling again.. She paused suddenly in the middle of what she had been saying, brushing a few minor wrinkles out of her cloak and clearing her throat. "Sorry...that...happens sometimes." Her ears lowered slightly, and she began to avert her eyes to avoid looking directly into Zealia's.
And then she spoke suddenly. "Uncle said to find him after a year or he'd find me...it's been almost three." She said, her fingers itching to tap together but she refused to let them do so. She had almost gotten out of the habit. "Have you...have you had any luck with finding the others? There was a small group in which two of them were searching for all of you.."

~

"Hel--ga." Y'iel pronounced the name oddly at first, mostly because she was more used to addressing most people if not everyone with some form of formality. Which was ironic considering that she herself was more fond of being addressed without them. Her ears twitched softly when Helga named off a few qualities that Therian's held. All of them were very fond of music, and they surely had a thing for sweet things (though there were cases where some of them didn't at all). They were all devoted to at least something, and were both emotional and passionate, sometimes their best qualities.
But at the thought of the word "forms" after Helga had continued on, her brows knitted together. "He became one of the effected..." She muttered softly to herself, her eyes moving back to Helga just to see her sink down into the water a little more.

~

Eros was silent again for a few seconds. "Actually...I think I might.." She said slowly with uncertainty. "When I..felt her, I caught a whiff of something salty. Fishy, ya know, kinda like sea water. I got a quick glimpse of somethin' somehow too, but I can't remember what it was that I saw."
*Rosemary was shocked to hear this, and she thought* Jeez, how powerful are you, exactly? Well, what harbor towns are there that are in this country? There's bound to be at least dozens of them. We'll just have to narrow them down before we lost track of O.

*Tiger rested against the tables in the break room, his hat tipped down over his eyes and his breathing light, before a voice called to him. A voice of anger and bordering hostility. A voice that Tiger had already grown tired of hearing every day
"Get up, you idiot!"
*Tiger looked up for a brief second before putting his head back down* What do you want now, Sir Duncan? I'm bored, the boss is too busy counting his coins to do anything interesting, and I'm cooped up here with you pathetic excuses of soldiers. I'm trying to at least catch some sleep
*Duncan slammed his fist on the table as he shouted at him* Your orders were to patrol Owensport for anyone out of the ordinary. Need I remind you we are in troubling times
*Tiger finally picked his head up as he responded* And need I remind you, Mr. Pish Posh, that I don't do what I am told. Not even Sir Wein orders me around. I do my own thing. And I earned the right to. After all, I was the one to kill the rumored "Beast of Edrain", Enricho Morgan. What you couldn't accomplish in over twenty years, it took me a single day to take care of. So if I were in your shoes, I'd turn around with my tail between my legs and go back, screaming about the glory of the oh so brave Edrain Knights, soldiers that weren't able to stop their fair country from falling into the hands of god knows what *And with that, Tiger went back to his spot in the chair, leaning back as he immediately fell asleep*
"You bastard!" *Duncan's fists were shaking with rage, but all he could do was turn from Tiger and march out* Just because your a skilled fighter, that doesn't make you anything. Wein has no trust towards a coward like you, outlaw. Watch yourself, unless you want to make an enemy of Owensport
*For some reason, the word coward ran through Tiger's mind again and again*
Making my own plots because COLA refuses to use Wein XD over a year ago
xD I'm not refusing. I just haven't gotten to Owensport yet. over a year ago
Going off of Wind here, ahem, OR NAAAAH over a year ago
"I've been learning how to use this brand of ours for years. I'd think that you'd come around to givin' me some type of credit'eh?" The way Eros spoke was enough to tell that she was smirking. "But I don't think that was just me either. Remember that bonding thing that happened with Oa and us? With the tattoo and stuff?"
*Rosemary remembered immediately, the marking on her body that had appeared so suddenly. She gave a nod in response* Yeah, but what about it? Wait, let me guess. There's something magical and amazing about it that may help us find her, right?
"Look at me." Zealia said almost immediately when Carlyle's eyes averted hers, before continuing the conversation.

"If my mother and my father were alive, they would be here by now. At least mom would." Zealia answered apathetically, yet hints of sadness were heard in her voice. She didn't say anything about Carlyle's rambling and instead just remained silent, until her brows suddenly knitted once more at what she heard next. "Group? What do you speak of?" She blinked in complete perplexity at the woman standing in front of her. First was her awkward hovering at the windows, then the trade deal, then her mother, then being cousins, and now... a group looking for her? "If there is a group ought to hunt me down I will ensure they are buried alive and left to rot away and be eaten by beetles." She promised her, her eyes never leaving the woman's. She paused again before returning to the thing that mattered to her the most. "When was the last time you saw Helga and Wiezen?"

At Y'iel's words, Helga's ears lowered sadly. "....still l-l-love him..." The woman mumbled sadly. Effected or not, he was still the man she adored unlike ever before. He was perfection in her eyes. He was everything she aimed to ever be sometimes. Helga sniffed and blew some of the bubbles from the soap away from where her head barely peeked from the surface of the water. Her dull and lifeless eyes darted to Y'iel before she spoke again. "d-d-done..." She said, indicating she no longer wanted to be in the bath. She felt the water weight her heart down as if it were the tears she'd cried for the past few years.
Carlyle wasn't at all shocked about Zealia's threat toward the supposed group that was hunting her, for during her time with the woman that had taken her a few years ago she had heard much worse. She had seen far worse. It was more so of the fact that the woman before her was threatening to kill the people she had managed to some how acquaint herself with as friends that almost made her want to ensure that Zealia never came anywhere near them.
But at the question thrown at her about Helga and Wiezen, her ears perked. "Three years ago. The last I saw Helga was two years ago, but I ran into Wiezen twice afterwards before never seeing him again." She paused for a moment, digging through her memory quickly. Her voice became quieter as she spoke more.
"I was hoping that if not here, maybe the answer lies with the Morgans. Surely you know them as well, yes? I was split up with their daughter, Oasis, during a incident with Edrain. There were eight of us there. There were two others there that were acquainted with the Quartz as well. We lost...a few people that day." Her ears lowered some, but she tried to shake it off and continued.
"Please, if there is any way that you would be able to assist me Ms. Zealia, it would be greatly appreciated."

~

"Well, she did say that it connected us in some potent way when it appeared." Eros replied. "If anything, I regret that we didn't look more into it when we had our chance at down time. But it has something to do with her people and all right? So maybe we could start there. Err...which means...we might have to go find her parents first after all--fuck!"

~

Love?
Y'iel's ears twitched at the sound of the word, and it almost seemed as if it were her first time hearing the word, yet, this was not the case at all. And then she thought to Wiezen for only a brief moment, a small frown at the corners of her lips. When Helga spoke again, her eyes went back to hers.
She lifted a finger and gave it one short spin through the air.

Helga was lifted upwards by the water that surrounded her body, a living way slowly coasting over the edge of the large tub and wrapping around the witches body in a aquatic robe-dress-like fashion as it set her to her feet.

Y'iel remained seated at the tub side, staring down into the newborn ripples that were created until she finally stood up, levitating the towel she had brought along earlier into her grasp to be given to Helga. "Alright, I suppose now we can finally get you into some comfortable sleepwear, yes?" She gave Helga another dazzling smile, leaving the witch's side for just a few seconds to return the oils and soaps that had been used back to their original places while also helping herself to one of the wrapped pieces of chocolate while she was there.
*Rosemary gave a sigh* Yeah, I had a feeling it would come down to that. But what are we going to say to them when Judissia's word is going against ours? There's no way she'd like it when we tell her them that Oasis is alive. She'll be steamed when we tell them
Zealia's apathetic expression seemed to change slowly throughout the course of talking to the woman in front of her. Her features became less cold and harsh than they normally were, especially when talking to strangers. She remembered searching high and low for both her parents but to no avail, and the fact that Carlyle was able to bump into her father twice after his disappearance stunned her. "--Oasis?" She suddenly interrupted her with a hint of concern in her voice. It had been so long ever since she heard anything about her old best friend. She figured after all the letters she sent were ignored, she no longer wanted her friendship, and blamed herself for it. Her ears twitched about the two that were acquainted as well with the Quartz, furrowing her brows some in thought. Zealia remained quiet, the sound of violin filling the boutique to entertain the shopping clients with music. Her eyes darted around the room, eyeing every witch and werewolf in her property before slowly returning her attention towards Carlyle. "I have no news about my father." She admitted sadly, the aura surrounding her now dimming some in despair. "But I was recently told my mother was put into an asylum for the past three years and only yesterday did she disappear from there. My brother and I assume she escaped, but will wind up dead in the next few hours for we have no trace of her. Even her records in there are gone."

Helga snuggled against the warm towel wrapped around her body, her tangled hair dripping water from its tips. Surprisingly, the witch hadn't eaten any of the chocolates in display and didn't even use the oils or soaps she was given properly. She wasn't even able to really scrub at her hair since her arms were too weak to prop up. When Y'iel smiled at her, she only stared back at her with what seemed an eternal frown. "s-s-s-sleepwear?" She mumbled curiously. She waddled her way slowly back and forth as Y'iel set the things away, following her like a duckling would its mother. But she didn't say anything, she just tagged behind her quietly and watched every move of hers. At some point, she almost tripped for walking so closely behind her. But she grabbed onto a lock of her hair so that she wouldn't fall behind.
(There was a post here. It's gone now)
(I am confusion.)
(We are all confusion. All I know is COLA made a post and then realized it was a mistake and deleted it from reality, sending it to the Shadow Realm where it belongs)
(....was it... Wiezen? :))))
((Nope XD It was a pre-post to save before my departure.))

"Well sometimes we have to take Judissia's word and what she likes and FUCK IT! Hers won't mean a damn thing if we get there first AND prove her wrong. This isn't even about her. I-if it were Weiss, do you think she would stop searching for him after Edrain? She doesn't even think he's dead! If she doesn't want to help look for Oasis then fine. But I refuse to not search for her anymore."

~

An asylum?! Carlyle couldn't even believe what she was hearing now. It was already a disappointment to hear that there had been nothing from Wiezen since the last time she encountered him. But hearing that Helga had been sent to an asylum? And that's when she thought back to the last time she had seen the witch. But then where could she have gone then, without a trace? "Then we have to find her so that we can prevent it, yes? If we can find her, then she will be safe. I can not allow what happened to Wiezen in Fre to happen to Helga too."
She paused for a moment, her eyes darting around to the many faces that wandered around the boutique. Her eyes went back to Zealia's, and her voice dropped into a serous whisper. "I sense that danger has invited itself inside. I seems that I must take my leave sooner than I'd hoped to." She reached into her cloak again and pulled out a what seemed to be some sort of odd shape that was wrapped tight and neatly in mismatched cloth that was riddled with burns holes and almost depleted from scorch marks that were causing the material within to crumble.

"This will be of more use in your hands than my own. I am not very good at creating tracking spells, as embarrassing as it may be. However...you are." She said, and with that, she placed the wrapped item into Zealia's possession. "I must go, for I have much to do and many to avoid on my journey. It has been a pleasure to finally meet you Ms. Zealia Quartz."

~

As Helga was following behind her, Y'iel came to a sudden stop, causing the witch to run into her, though she did budge any. Her head tipped upwards to where her eyes met the ceiling, her ears perking to their fullest potential. However, her she seemed to be looking far passed just that. "Visitors?" She questioned herself, a spark of joy coming to her eyes. "Ah, the dwarves are here!" She exclaimed. But by then, she had already decided that she would take care of Helga first. "Come Helga, let us get you dressed quickly so that you may rest as needed."
:((( over a year ago
*Rosemary gave a sigh as she responded, cutting Eros off* Alright, alright, we'll do it your way if it means finding her. We just have to tell them that and hope that they agree with us instead of Judissia. I remember how stubborn Enricho could be. Once he makes up his mind, you can't tell him otherwise. It really pissed off everyone else. Guess that's one of his charms that got him with Ossiana.
:Yeah, let's just hope we don't end up having to put another bullet in his face. Didn't enjoy that too much, or at all, really." Eros replied. "I think we're gonna have to watch what we say, even around them. Even if they are Oasis's parents, Owensport could have just as easily gotten to them too."
*Rosemary was silent as she listened to Eros' words, and for the first time since, she gave a chuckle, snorting as she did so before she responded* Yeah right. Do you remember those two? If there's one thing they hate more than monsters, it's some big hotshot trying to take control. There's no one those two have changed. You just wait and see, Eros.
"Yeah, I'll hope that that's the case when it comes to them. I don't know about you, but I'd rather not have to even think about having to scuffle with them. We can't take any chances if we're going about this ourselves, Rose." Eros warned her. And even as she thought back to what they remembered of Enircho and Ossiana, she still knew that one thing could most definitely lead to another.
*Rosemary couldn't help but groan* Man, don't say stuff like that. If it comes down to where we have to fight even one of them, I'll just take my chances with running into the desert. Enricho's stubborn, and a little dense, and from what I remember, Ossiana could be pretty naive at times, but those two would kill me in a fight. Either way, maybe when they see that little Rose is all grown up, they may be happy to see I'm still alive. We just gotta know where they are, make a potion with whatever crap we got in our bag, and we should find them easily. I think Oa said something about them living in a desert burrow somewhere
"Yeah, I think its safe to say that we'd probably get creamed. If it was us from about six or seven years ago, that is. We would be able to put a pretty good fight if we had to. " Eros said thoughtfully. "But yeah, now to having to find something that'll get us around to finding them, since making the potion should be the easy part depending on if we have all of the necessary stuff or not. And I think I know juuust the thing. We still have that revolver that Oa gave us right? The one that Enricho had given her before she left off to Owensport?"
*Rosemary nodded, reaching into her pouch and showing off the gun* There are still some bullets and gun powder in here too. Honestly, I wish it was Oasis' gun rather than Enricho's. It would make finding her so much easier
"Tell me about it. If only he'd let her have the damn thing." Eros agreed. "But right now its all we got, and if we're lucky enough, they will know something useful about the whole bonding thing that will help us big time."
*Rosemary gave a nod, and before long, began to check her pouch for any supplies in making potions. Her knowledge of it was very slim, but she was able to make some potions, including one for teleportation, thanks to Helga teaching her. She poured out all of the ingredients for a potion into her hand, checking over them to see if they had what they needed*