windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1801-1850 of 9437

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary coughed and breathed, the wind being knocked out of her before she spoke* That was... the voice. Said that it was the only way to help the kids without killing them. I told it not to kill or hurt anyone

More?! *Enricho looked over the pile of ingredients she had brought up before he returned his attention to her* I think we have more than enough, Oss
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Weiss and Judissia looked at one another at the same time before Judissia spoke while Weiss went to go check on the children. "Ro, you had me worried." She said, letting out a sigh as she pulled her into a hug with her good arm. "I didn't know what the fuck was goin' on for a minute there."

"They're fine." Weiss said from his new position knelt down beside the children. "I don't sense anything drifting off of them. It's a clean slate."

~

"M-more zhan enough?" Ossiana looked to the ingredients that she had brought. "No! Not enough! Zhis has to be perfect for our Oa!" She said, rushing passed Enricho and back down the stairs towards the storage to gather more. However, when she returned, she did so with two times as much as she had brought the first time and had to squeeze into the kitchen just to get it all in. And since there was barely any room left on the counter, she was forced to put all of what she could on the table.
"Ah! Zhat should do....it..." She slowly came to a stop, looking around at all of what she had brought in. "I zhink...I zhink I require more!" She declared, making her way to exit the kitchen for the third time in a row.
Hell, I didn't know what was going on *Rosemary spoke, still trying to get her breath back*

*Enricho grabbed Ossiana's shoulder as she was heading down stairs, turning her towards him. He spoke to her* Oss, you are working yourself up over this. Listen, you don't have to worry. I get it, your excited to see Oasis again, and so am I. But you shouldn't overwork yourself. If you do, you won't have any excitement left once Oasis does get here *He gave a light chuckle at his attempt at a joke, before he continued* Trust me, what you have done so far will be enough, Oss
"Huh...seems like we just got a little bit lucky this time then." Judissia tried to chuckle, only for pain to shoot through her side from her broken ribs. "Hey Weiss...a little hand here?" She said, easing herself down onto the ground.

Weiss gave a annoyed looked over at Judissia, but nonetheless went over to her, picking up Rose's katana as his hand morphed back into its normal state finally. He made a small cut on his arm before holding it out. "I'm not your damn blood bank, woman." He said. Ever since they had found out that his blood did more for them healing wise than normal human flesh, Judissia refused to get it from anywhere or anyone else.

"Yeah yeah yeah, I know. I hate it just as much as you do." But in all honesty, Judissia knew that this wasn't at all true. Weiss's blood healed them faster, yes, but unlike the normal stuff, his blood was something that she, not so proudly, had become disturbingly fond of, to the point that it was almost like an addiction. Even now, as she pulled his arm to her mouth and bit down on it some, it was pure bliss. Almost intoxicating, like a drug. She even almost let out a moan, it was so good. So--
She snapped back to her senses and shoved his arm away, taking in a deep breath and wiping at her mouth. She winced and let out a groan as she felt her ribs painfully reconstruct themselves and mend back together, the torn flesh of her arm stitching itself back together until there were merely bloodstains left from where it had been mangled.

Weiss wiped his arm off, standing up straight. "Time to go." He said, turning around. "We're heading back to Pirereri after we claim the reward." He went over and picked up one of the unconscious children and rested one of them of his shoulder, carrying two more under his arms.

~

Ossiana bit her lip slightly, looking at him, and then back towards all of the ingredients that she had taken out and planned on using. "Y-you don't understand...I..I want to convince her to stay home.." She admitted finally with guilt. "I want her to come home and enjoy herself so much zhat she won't go back...I have truly missed her, Enricho. I have." She scratched at her hand some anxiously. "I-I guess it is rather foolish of me to zhink zhat zhings will work out zhat way.."
*Enricho looked at Ossiana. He gave a sigh, before he spoke to Ossiana* Oss, I understand how you are feeling. You miss Oasis very much. I miss her too. I would want nothing more than for her to stay here, but you know that it has to be this way. She's an adult now, and she has to make her own decisions. We can't keep caring for her forever. She has made her decision to be a soldier and we promised her that we would support this to the end. But you know that even if she isn't with us, she is always our little girl and we will always be there for her

*Rosemary gave a nod, trying not to watch the sight of Judissia drinking Weiss' blood* Alright. Lead the way
Ossiana nodded, knowing that he was more than just right. And she knew that some day, it would have to come down to the same thing with Oriocho as well. She let out a tedious sigh and scolded herself for her ignorance. She looked up at Enricho. "Zhen I will be more grateful to seeing her while I am able to before she has to depart again."
She went to start taking out the utensils and things that she would need to start cooking. Making such a big meal was going to be bound to take up a big portion of her day, but to her, it all was going to be worth it.

~

Judissia picked herself up from the ground, going over to pick up two more of the children, which left the last to for Rosemary. "We didn't leave our horses too far from here. It should be a quick in and out cash grab."

"And then we leave. I got a letter yesterday and we have a lead on where a piece of the Crown might be." Weiss said. "Which means that we need to be on the move as soon as possible before Wein catches whiff if he hasn't already."
*Enricho watched as Ossiana turned to the ingredients, preparing to cook. As her attention was on preparing the meal, he said* I don't know much about cooking, but if I can help in anyway to make this a great welcome to Oasis, just let me know, Oss

*Rosemary gave a nod to Weiss* Alright. Then let's get these kids back and be on our way
last edited over a year ago
"Well if that's the case, then yeah, I can see why we would be in a rush." Judissia commented, following beside Weiss. She was quiet for a moment until she spoke, looking over at him. "So...you gonna tell us where ya've been for the passed week?"

Weiss didn't say anything for the first few seconds after the question, but when he answered he gave the simplest answer possible. "Busy."

~

"As a matter of fact, zhere is somezhing you may be able to help me wizh." Ossiana said. "I doubt that zhere is going to be enough room wizhin for zhis grand Morgans Family Feast, and I have had zhe idea of having it be outside razher zhan on the inside. We'll need somezhing to set up shade to put zhe table under, and I can pull some of zhe extra tables from Oasis's tenzh birzhday out from zhe storage's storage." She said thoughtfully.
*Enricho gave a nod* Sounds like a simple job. But where am I going to find shade?

Great answer *Rosemary attempted to lighten the mood from the horrid scene that they had all witnessed, as well as avoiding any conversation about her voice*
Ossiana pinched the bridge of her nose for a moment, chuckling some. "I believe zhat was zhe point, dear. We need somezhing to make shade." She said, shaking her head as she cracked her fingers and prepared to get things started.

~

"Great answer, but not enough of an answer." Judissia corrected, still looking at Weiss. "We're all supposed to be in this together ya know. I would think that after a year that you would haven lightened up to that some. We help each other out."

"Except when it comes to things that you can't help with." Weiss replied blandly, his eyes only facing straight ahead of them.

"Is it the thing that supposedly always happens at night?" Judissia asked, rolling her eyes. "That's starting to get old, Weiss. As far as we know you haven't tried to hurt any of us. We haven't even seen what happens at night that bothers you so much."

"Which means that I've been doing a pretty damn good job." Weiss snarled. "You didn't see me asking repeatedly about what was up with the both of you before I found out that you both were cannibals. I'd think that I would be granted the same."

Judissia scoffed. "But either way, you still helped with that when we needed it, Weiss. And we're not cannibals. We just don't go around eating people!"

Weiss's head turned for him to give her a certain look where his brows were knitted together, but one of them were raised, his mouth a straight line that showed that he wasn't amused.

"Corrcection, we don't do it for the hell of it so fuck you for that one." Judissia gave a sort of huff. "You're a difficult person to deal with, you know that?"
Windwakerguy430 commented…
COLA, time skip the plot with Ossiana and Enricho already XD over a year ago
cosmic_fusions commented…
.....uhhh no over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
uh...yes..... over a year ago
.... I knew that *Enricho crossed his arms in a confident manner before asking* Say no more. I believe that we had a canopy somewhere in the storage room.

Okay, enough *Rosemary's tone shifted as they both continued to argue. She continued* We cant keep arguing about this every time Weiss disappears, Jud. It just get's old. Besides, you know how he is when his mind is set on something
"Says the one who was just talking about the exact same thing three days ago." Judissia said, now turning to Rosemary. "Sounds like you should take your own advice huh?"

"And also the one who starts to make friendly with a demon." Weiss added, his remarks turning to Rosemary as well. "Last time I checked, it's none you two's business where I go."

"I am not...a fucking...DEMON!!" Eros yelled from in Rosemary's head. "YOU'RE the one that Macross fondled not me!" She hissed.

~

Ossiana nodded. "I believe so. Somewhere down zhere, at least. We've gotten so many zhings over the years zhat some of it is hard to keep of wizh." She began to strip the corn while she spoke.
Hey, stop ganging up on me. I'm just trying to make a shit situation less shit! *Rosemary exclaimed, doing what she could to ignore the voice*

Guess I better hope it isn't too hard to find *With that, Enricho made his way back to the storage room*
Judissia ended up giving a shrug, while Weiss just gave a bitter sounding hmph. Judissia spoke. "She's right. So, that aside, what all do we know now about where the piece is?"

"The letter was vague on that, as it should have been. I would rather have that information in person in case the letter was sidetracked. But what I got from it is that its somewhere further up north." Weiss answered as if they had not just been arguing. Which is usually how most of their conversations went unless if it were about something much more serious right off bat.

"Great. Looks like we're gonna be packing some winter clothes then." Judissia said in a not so enthusiastic manner. "Anything else?"

"Yeah, there is. Apparently Fre has just signed a treaty of partnership with Owensport." Weiss said this with a grimace of dismay. "There's something definitely going on there. That's one of the largest advanced countries and one of the largest advanced kingdoms coming together into one. That's going to be a problem just as much as it might turn out to be our advantage."
*Rosemary gave a sigh* Great, the cold. Just what I needed. And how in the hell is that going to be an advantage? If they're the most advanced places in the world, how will them being in an alliance help us?
"Because they utterly despise one another." Weiss answered as if it were obvious. "The Kingdom of Fre and Owensport share massively different views, they're like polar opposites. They also have a history of war with one another. Most of which come to a stalemate." He explained. "And here's where it could become an advantage. The Weins are nothing but a bunch of low down and dirty backstabbers. If it were my guess, I'd say that there are three possibilities with one outcome. One, Fre has something that could be of use to the Weins and are being used for the benefits. Two, Owensport has something that could be useful to Fre. Or three, this alliance is a legitimate settlement, and whatever caused it is bigger than we may think. But the outcome is all the same."

Judissia groaned. "Great, and just what the hell is the outcome then?"

"One is going to betray the other either way the story goes as soon as they get what they want." Weiss answered. "And that's what we need to count on as an advantage."
So, we just have to rely on chance and hope that we get lucky? *Rosemary asked as she started to chuckle* Awesome, that's how we manage to get by these twenty one years
"How you manage to get by these twenty one years." Weiss corrected. "There's a specific way that things go, and it's--"

"Stay alert, stay alive, yeah, we know already." Judissia interrupted, finishing his sentence before he had the chance to. After all, it obviously wasn't the first time that she and Rose had been told this by him. "It's not like we haven't been doing that before you showed up."

"Obviously not. You let a hemped up assassin not only stab you in the back, but run off with your profit. That you stole, and she helped you take. That doesn't sound like being alert to me."

"Oh don't even go there!" Judissia said sharply.

"But I will." Weiss responded just as bluntly. "There is too much at stake for us to be dancing around like a bunch of idiots taking this lightly. Because if there is a chance that Owensport and Fre have a common goal, and the Nadas gets his hands on all the pieces of the crown then we're screwed along with the rest of the country and possibly the rest of the world." He said.

"And you think having a stick up your ass and piss in your oatmeal every morning is going to help keep that from happening?" Judissia asked in retort. "Because it's not. We all know how much of a priority this is, Weiss. But that doesn't mean that we have to go dead to the world and think that everyone is going to be out to be our enemy, just like the folk in Pirereri."

"Tell that to the entire country of Owensport." Weiss retorted.

"Yeah? Well you came from Owensport with Wein, and Rose and I took a chance with trusting you," Judissia countered, "And....you haven't let us down yet not even a little." She said finally with a sigh. "That's all I'm trying to say. We're on the same side, and on the same page even if the words we've been reading are a little different. That's proof of somethin', right?"

Weiss was silent for a long moment. "We leave as soon as we get done with this." He repeated what he had said earlier, his jaw clenching some.
Is Jade ever going to make a post XD over a year ago
right over a year ago
not wrong over a year ago
*The tension had become awkward. Rosemary didn't dare to say anything more on the matter, fearing that it would do no good*
Judissia didn't say anything either, because her last few words meant a lot more than what she had made them out to be. Over the passed year and the few months that had followed, she had come to trust Weiss more than she thought she would have. Which also brought...something else, along with it. As if it weren't already bad enough, the conversation that they just had was a conversation within itself.

Weiss barely bothered to do anything but mutter to himself silently. They came across the horses, in which one extra one was now present since he had brought his own. He laid one of the children across the horse closer to it's neck, putting another on behind that one before he was able to climb onto the horse's saddle and take hold of the reigns, keeping the third child being carried under his arm.

Judissia followed the example, which was easier for her to do since she only had two of the unconscious children to worry about. And then she finally spoke. "I'll handle retrieving the reward and everything. You two can wait for me outside of town.
*As the triplets continued to argue among themselves in their apartment, there was a knock at the door*

*Nithloraul sat at the table, removing the cloth that covered her body* Flynn, you would not believe how many wonderful weapons I found. Of course, Ophelia only gave me so much for only a few of them

Aye aye, cap'n *Rosemary said with a half-hearted smirk*
leave wind xD over a year ago
No comment. XD over a year ago
not really, wind over a year ago
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
(they took a nap... pray they never wake up...)

The witch curled a strand of her loose, bouncy curls behind her pointed ears as she observed Wiezen walk out the door of their room. Her ears perked slightly in hopes she would get an answer, but they lowered once all that went through them was silence. Helga lifted herself from the bed, revealing the sheer, red lingerie dress she wore. She slid on her brown slippers before heading to the bathroom and wrapping a robe around her body. A few splashes of cold water did the trick to wake her up more. She proceeded to brush her teeth, and once done with that, she returned to the nightstand besides her bed where a small bottle stood. Helga unscrewed the top, letting three pink, prescription pills fall onto her palms. She took the three of them in one gulp with water, wincing softly before covering the bottle again. The witch glanced at herself in the mirror and threw her voluminous hair back in a loose ponytail where a few curls still poked through.

Slowly she made her way downstairs, still not used to the silence their house was filled with now with the triplets and Oswald gone. Her hands were shoved into her pockets rather than her fidgeting with them. Helga made her way into the kitchen, watching Wiezen make his cup of coffee. “What would thee like me to prepare for breakfast?” She asked, curious as to what her husband was hungry for.

“Give me back MY FUCKING TOWEL!” Elijah growled, banging on the bathroom door in aggravation.

The door soon opened, a whiff of steam exiting before Zealia revealed herself with a towel around her hourglass body and an extra one wrapped on her head. She raised her perfectly arched eyebrows and crossed her arms. “I get to take what’s yours when YOU failed to do laundry. I need my towels, Eli.” She eventually removed the wet towel from her head and smacked her brother with her dampened, long hair before tossing the wet towel at him. “Enjoy.” She smirked before making her way to her room which was right besides the bathroom she shared.

Elijah’s eye twitched, the towel in his hands almost being set to flames before he was able to stop himself. He cursed underneath his breath before he looked at Wiezen Jr., who was across the room in the very cluttered kitchen. He stirred the pot of packaged macaroni and cheese, a solemn expression on his face.

“Seriously, dude? Mac and Cheese? Again?” Elijah said and he tossed the wet towel carelessly to the side.

Jr. made brief eye contact with his brother. “We wouldn’t be eating this if you hadn’t spent money on petty gambles and Zealia on her stupid maxi pads and her super plus tampins.” He muttered loudly.

“--THEY’RE TAMP-ONS, IDIOT!” Zealia called from her room. “NOT MY FAULT SOCIETY PRICES THEM SO HIGH!”

“Ohh, yeah?” Elijah crossed his arms as he glared at Wiezen Jr. “What about you, huh? Trafficking potions and toxic herbs? Getting caught and all, hm? How much money did we--”

“How about you getting caught for the third time selling DRUGS, Elijah? Having to call our mother to bail you out.” He snapped back. His apathetic eyes went back to the pot he stirred before his eyes widened a little. “We got company.” He said right before the bell rang.

Elijah groaned some. “I swear if this is those Warlocks about your herbs again, you’re fucking dead, Jr. We're not having mom bail you out too on her birthday.” He shot, leaving to the door and opening it rather harshly.

Flynn snacked on his granola bar, munching quietly and enjoying the peaceful silence. That is, until Nithloraul opened its mouth again. His eyes narrowed and he glared at it from where he sat. “I don’t care.” Was all he said before taking another bite of his bar.
I'm not a religious type, but I will do what I can XD over a year ago
*The Nithloraul gave a scoff at Flynn's response. Franziska placed her hands on the table, smiling to Flynn* B-But Flynn, we also got you this *She reached into a bag and handed Flynn a duster hat. She smiled to him as she placed it into his hand* It's to keep the sun out of your eyes when you go on your trip
READ over a year ago
I had no time to read. I had to go and help my grandmother like a good grandson over a year ago
I'll fix it in the seguinte post over a year ago
"Anything you want to make. I mean, you're an adult, I don't always have to care about what you do. Ya know?" Wiezen replied. "But since I forgot that you think that everyone in the world is polite, yes. I would like some breakfast. Only if you want to." He shrugged. "Also, look at this. We should do this." He slid her a flyer with a beautiful art structure: A waterfall, a pitcher pouring fresh water that dazzled like diamonds under the rays of the sun from into the crystal clear lake below; the waters spilled heavily from depths of the cliff sized hill, many of the colossal and unearthly smooth stones that laid around the area marked with in carving in such a way that the rays of light hit the curve of the ripples likes waves that were sculpted onto them.
There were two clover green trees that jutted out of the surface between all of the stones at the top of the cliff, their magnitude towering over the peaks of the tallest ones, the thick roots that combined them both spreading down the incline or voluminous grass and ending in curls. Fluorescent lights were sheltered under its branches in a magnificent structure of hundreds of lanterns, and in the distance background around mountains could be seen. At the bottom of the flyer there was a bridge filled with people who could only be assumed to be there to enjoy the scenery, and off to the far right were what seemed to be some variety of carnival rides. Stripped across the front of the scenery of the flyer was the title ℋℴ́𝓊𝓏𝒾 𝒲𝒶́𝓃ℊℊ𝓊ℴ́ ℛℯ𝓈ℴ𝓇𝓉 in large fine black print.

(Vacation Flyer Cover)
 "Anything you want to make. I mean, you're an adult, I don't always have to care about what you do. Y
*As soon as Elijah opened the door, they were greeted by the sight of a man with long black hair, though his hair was not his natural color, clearly. His blue eyes were hidden behind a pair of glasses, wearing an open shirt and a trench coat. He greeted him with a smile*
Hello dear brother. Did you miss me?

(Picture of New Oswald)
 *As soon as Elijah opened the door, they were greeted por the sight of a man with long black hair, tho
Beta Alpha over a year ago
Yeah, he's definitely becoming an alpha. Not there yet, but he's making good progress XD over a year ago
Helga gave a small nod to Wiezen's response, already mixing a bowl of flour, eggs, cacao powder, butter, and vanilla with a wooden spoon. Her eyes remained interlocked with his as she stirred, nodding as he spoke while preheating a square-textured pan. She stopped for a moment, setting the other bowls of fruits she had began to levitate to the side. The witch picked up the flyer, furrowing her brows until she realized she was seeing it upside down. She rotated it the right way, her eyes gazing at every single detail of the resort, a small smile framing her face. "This is nice..." She mumbled, the small smile of hers growing until it suddenly faltered. "But... Is it not expensive? Would we be able to fit in? Ya know... being monsters and all that..." She whispered a little in the end. "I'd enjoy going with thee. I miss cotton candy..." The nymph said, finishing her stirring until the liquid inside the bowl had a thick texture. She slowly poured it onto the big, sizzling pan before saying anything else, her smiling expanding again. "I... miss traveling with thee." The witch admitted. She would've kissed him if she could, but she had to make sure her mixture didn't burn.

Flynn squinted his eyes at the artifact across from him. He finished his granola bar before he snatched the hat away from it and tossed it in the ground, not hesitating to step on it until he tore the fabric. And then he rubbed his shoe on it. Again and again. "Thanks." He said.

Elijah did not even make contact with his brother. His eyes were set on the necklace on him, an idea coming to mind. Before saying anything, he snatched the piece of jewelry on his neck before holding it up. "Hey guys! I got us lunch!" He exclaimed, slamming the door on his face.

Wiezen Jr. rolled his eyes before he went to greet his sibling behind the door. "Greetings, Oswald. No, we did not miss you. But you've gained a millimeter of muscle if that makes you feel any better about yourself."
Oh my god, fuck Flynn. Sorry COLA, I know you said some real big piece of shit is coming, but you might as well give up. He will never be as hated as Flynn XD over a year ago
should remind you of someone over a year ago
Who? over a year ago
*Franziska looked at the ground, a frown coming to her face as she looked at the destroyed hat. Before she could say anything, The Nithloraul grabbed Flynn by the collar and shouted at him* Do you have to treat everyone like trash!? I understand you hate me, you've made that more than clear, but she's supposed to be the person you wish to protect and you treat her probably even worse than I!

*Oswald gave a nod to Junior as he moved inside, taking the necklace from Elijah's hand with ease* Sheesh, we don't see each other for a full year and that's the thanks I get. I only got a hold of you guys because Zealia was nice enough to send at least some form of letters telling me where you guys were, and I was just lucky you hadn't moved in that time. I see that adult life for you all has been.... *His eyes moved around the small apartment* grand
"Oh, shut up prince boy, at least you didn't get kicked out from the freakin' house. We saw that roll of cash mom slipped in your bag. Along with like, every SINGLE POTION NEEDED FOR LIFE." Elijah crossed his arms.

Wiezen Jr. squinted his eyes at Oswald's last remark about their "grand" apartment. "We could've own our own mansion if it weren't for the stupidity of my siblings. Also, mom stopped sending us money once dad caught her and scolded her." He added the last part.

"But I'm guessing she still has a sweet spot for her eXtRaOrDiNaRy human child and keeps sending checks every weeks. Soooo, yeah, we get it, we're not her favorites." Eli muttered.

Flynn gripped Nithloraul's wrists on his collar before he pushed her off of him with quite the amount of strength. He took a seat back on the chair before crossing his arms, his eyes leaving the hat and going to the artifact's. "You touched it. Which means it's infected by whatever curse you bring upon this world. I told you to stop touching my shit and any of Franziska's shit."
*Franziska looked at the hat before responding* Actually... The Nithloraul never touched it, Flynn. She just picked it out
And I don't have some damn disease. If I did, the food you've eaten would've killed you a long time ago *She pulled her wrists back with a "hmph"*

*Oswald shook his head* The moment she sent me money, I sent it back. I saved up my own money and did what I could to make a living for myself. Which reminds me *He reached into his pocket and threw a small pouch onto the table. The bag opened to reveal a set of jewels, from sapphires to rubies to emeralds* This should cover your meals for a while
Wiezen folded his arms across his chest and leaned against the counter. "Well I for one, am glad to hear that you miss traveling," He said, plucking a blueberry from the bowl of fruit and popping it into his mouth as he spoke. "Because we're goin' today. Don't really care if its expensive or not now that I actually have some money to use thanks to the absence of the pocket eaters and gold swiper." He shrugged. "It seems like our kind of place. The beast-folk of Hóuzi 𝒲ángguó are actually really laid back and enthusiastic people from what I've heard. And there's as much cotton candy you can bear to enjoy at the resort. Anyways, we're goin' on a vacation for a few days. Maybe a month."
He shrugged again. His ears perked when he heard a knock on the door, his eyes flickering black for a second or two and sighed, pushing himself from his lean on the counter. "I got it." He grabbed his coffee and headed towards the door.
And as he was leaving the kitchen, he still spoke. "There's also this top notch concession stand that the flyer mentioned was supposed to be there. Thought we'd try it out. If the foods disgusting though I'm murdering everyone who is in charge of cooking." It couldn't be told whether he was joking or serious about the last part.
When he got to the door, he stopped and took a long, loud sip before opening it, coming to a pause. But his eyes didn't flicker black at who was there.

"H-heeyyyy, Mr. Quartz...." Two said nervously, rubbing her arm. Her right hand was instinctively close to one of her swords, and she didn't make any contact with him. Or at least, she tried not to. Once she finally did, she knew that she was stuck. She choked on her words, trying to say something that could spark a conversation. She had read in a book that it was the best thing to do in awkward situations. "U-uuh...h-how's your head?" And then she realized what she had said, and instantly regretted it, cursing to herself. Before she could take it back and say something else, Wiezen spoke.

"Listen ginger, that was a year ago. I honestly had forgotten about it. But luckily, whether that had happened or not, I would have told you this. You have fifteen seconds to explain why the FUCK, you are here, on my property, at my door, before I tear you a knew vaginal hole and it's not going to be a pretty thing." He said blandly.

Two fumbled over her words, barely even able to say anything straight before she just blurted it all out. "I'm here to see Helga because I know you don't like me and I need her help and your help too but I know you won't and I'm in trouble and have been running for my life and I NEED HELP!" She then went on to blabbering about some other things before she finally came to a stop, having to catch her breath.

Wiezen stared at her. "Help? The fuck would I help you? I don't know how you got here, but your nutty Professor sent you to the worst possible place to look for "help" I mean like come on."

"She didn't send me." Two said. "I...I escaped. She's the one who has been after me. And Enricho and his wife was nice enough to help me get here."

"Enricho you son of a--Soo...let me get this straight. You, ran away from her? And actually managed to get away?"

"...Y-..yes?"

"And does that piss her off?"

"...Extremely."

"Whelp, kitchen's to the left." Wiezen said, opening the door all the way and stepping aside.

Two blinked in shock, looking to the door and then back to him like she had done with Enricho. "W-what..?" She said, her expression bewildered.

Wiezen shrugged. "If it pisses her off then hey, all good in my books just to spite her. She's a bitch."

Two was about to walk in, but hesitated. "S-so...the whole shooting you in the head thing...you..you're not mad anymore?"

"No. Not really."

"So...we're even?"

"...Good point." Wiezen looked at his mug of coffee for a moment, taking another sip. Then he looked at her and splashed it into her face.

Two let out a yelp and yelled some at the burning from the hot coffee. "AAAH!! FREAKING CUSSING CUSS WORD!!! yOU sAID YOU WEREN'T MAD ANYMORE---WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?!?"

"One, I'm not mad, i'm getting even. Two, because I wouldn't be me if I didn't." Wiezen said, turning away from Two to go into the house. "Helga! We have a nuisance here to see you!"

~

There was a knock on the door to Franziska's house while the arguing, a repetitive knock that only one person was known for doing. Sigmano stood outside the door, his knuckles rapping against the wood in a manner that was casual to him.
*The Nithloraul turned to the door and smiled before speaking to Franziska and Flynn* I'll let you two continue arguing *With that, she made her way to the door and opened it*

*Enricho stepped back as he looked at the canopy that he had set up, the tall, white structure blocking out the harsh rays of the desert sun*
Not mentioning the Morgans again yet xD Not until Oasis gets there. over a year ago
Well then make her get there XD over a year ago
No xD I don't feel like it right now over a year ago
Sigmano had continued to knock as the door was opened, coming to a stop when he sensed who it was. His eyes, concealed behind the blindfold, moved to where her face was, though it couldn't be seen that he was looking directly at her now. "Greetings, signorina Nithloraul. I see that you are still doing well."
I'm doing great. This new body has allowed me to do so many things. There are still so much things I want to try with it. Flynn has no doubt helped me experience pain numerous times, most likely as an outlet to let out his frustration from his lover, I'm sure. Not that it bothers me that much.
Sigmano lifted an eyebrow. "And that does not bother you?" He asked rhetorically. "The Flynn is but a mild backfire. It is to be expected from an individual not built for the task of eliminating Servants. Lui ha la mia pietà." He shook his head, giving a sigh. "However, that is not why I have returned. Is principessa Ophelia here? I told her that I would notify her of my return upon my arrival before I left."
Please, if I didn't panic from having my arm torn off, Flynn's abuse is nothing *She spoke as if it was something to be proud of. She answered Sigmano* She's at some lake down the road bathing. Says she decided to stay outside, not wanting to be a burden to Flynn. Why, I don't know. You'd think a man with this many beautiful women around him would be a bit more respectful towards them
"As he should be so." Sigmano agreed, taking Nithloraul's hand in his and placing a small peck onto her knuckles before releasing it. "Perhaps you should not let such abuse continue as if you were to be powerless." He suggested before looking down the opposite side of the road that he had come down. "I shall go greet the principessa. Or perhaps it would be better to await her return."
*The Nithloraul gave a playful giggle, though it was not quite clear if it was genuine or if she was playing along* Oh, such a gentleman you are. Unlike that horrible brute. And no, go on. I'm sure that Ophelia is waiting for you right now. Besides, the last thing you need is to be in Flynn's company
"The Flynn's demeanor does not bother me. For there will be a time when he will cherish all that he has now, for when it is all lost it will be far too late." Sigmano paused for a moment. "If you believe I should go now to see her, then I shall. But I have also come to relay that we must construct a course of action, for I have information that I wish for The Flynn not to be involved with."
*Nithloraul gave a nod and a smile* Then we should leave before he starts getting curious
"Excellent. You may wait here for my return with Ophelia or come along with me to retrieve her. I suppose you should gather a few items for the journey while you are at it. I doubt that the Flynn's curiosity would be caught by something he takes no interest in wanting to do." Sigmano said as he was already turning to start down the road so that he could find Ophelia.
Already ready to go. Come on *The Nithloraul jumped out the door, before she made her way down the road, feeling oddly excited to meet with her*

*Ophelia stood in the lake, the water going up to her waist, barely covering her lower half as she cleaned herself in the stream. Her long black hair hung from her right shoulder, her eyes were closed as she allowed herself to relax to the sound of the birds chirping and rushing water*
Sigmano would have left his things at Franziska's residence, but thought it better to not do so and instead kept it with him as he walked with Nithloraul down the road to find where Ophelia was. His mouth opened once the were a good ways down the road, and he spoke. "We have quite a problem on our hands, Nithloraul. Our task only seems to grow more dire as time passes us by."
Well, that certainly is no surprise. Do tell, how have things gotten worse? *Nithloraul turned around to face him, her arms behind her back, as she walked backwards down the road*
"It seems that there is more to the Turpitude than I was gifted the knowledge of knowing." Sigmano said, his attention on the road ahead of them. "I have come to find in my traveling around for the passed few months that there is a vessel of the Turpitude roaming within this world, one that has collected a band of followers behind his coven. He is referred to as the God's King by the member's of this coven, and is known to be a mage of the dark arts, a powerful one at that. But it isn't merely just that..." His expression became grim. "It's the power that he wields. The ability to leash the Servants, or so it has been acclaimed."
*The Nithloraul listened carefully, before giving a chuckle* Whatever. The only ones we should be worried about is God itself and his little lapdog, that damned priest. Those two are immune to almost everything, and can only be killed by their own power. At least we can cut down a few crazed cultists without them getting back up. But I can see why you wanted to keep this a secret from Flynn. The last thing we need is more of his insufferable whining!
Sigmano was silent as Nithloraul spoke so nonchalantly about the situation, which was a good sign to him. Because now he could relay the next part without any reason to hold back information. "This individual devoured one of the Turpitudes. Or rather, portions. Some of the other portions of Ntholoruli to be specific." He said. "His motives aren't known to me. But something has started that the Others find urgent that it be brought to a stop. And if this mage is able to harness the power of the Turpitudes, then this is going to end in catastrophe. The priest is no longer the only concern under the Servants and the Turpitude."
I'm going to assume that in that years time, not a single Turpitude was killed XD over a year ago
4/6ths of one was xD Better than what's going on with the Servant over a year ago
Yeah, even though it took twenty years to kill eight of them XD over a year ago
And out of the eight that are dead, how many of them are left XD over a year ago
Pffff *The Nithloraul continued to brush the situation of* What big deal is the power of the Turpitudes when compared to the power of God. We'll just kill him like anyone else. No big deal. I swear, some humans make such a fuss over the smallest things. Now that we got three people who can kill these creatures, we'll have these things killed in less than a year
"Which is precisely my point. I have killed him. Or at least, have tried. Numerous times during my last encounter with him." Sigmano said with a sigh. "He will not die. And with the harnessing of the Turpitude, if hypothetically he manages to do the same with the rest, along with that of the remaining Servants, what do you think will happen?" He asked. "I swear, some artifacts make less of a fuss over the things that actually matter. Almost as if they lack priorities." He said quite blandly. "If the three individuals who are capable of disposing of these abominations could do so in less than a year, then why do the Servants still dwell? Not a single one more of them being taken care of since the last time I was here? Why is the Turpitude still wandering the lands causing havoc and destruction? The answer is because it cannot be done." He stated blatantly.
"The weight of this disciple of "God" is enough for the Others to shift their concern pertaining the Turpitude all together. And in turn, mine as well."
*Nithloraul gave a shrug at his questions* The priest Kristoff is a slow, old hermit. He doesn't get things done quickly, and we are still searching for the next Servant, Nucatath, The Servant of Hunger, a creature that affects those around them with a hunger that cannot be sated. It's victims only crave more when they eat, as if they only starve the more they eat, but they cannot stop. I hate to see what has become of the town the creature dwells in. It's best that we bring someone with a strong stomach for that mission
"Nucatath is but a child to it's superior. Zorzithoraul, the Veil of Famine was the next Turpitude that the Others have made their wariness clear about. A creature that inflicts everything within its vicinity with a hunger for their darkest, most twisted desire from the bottom of their beings. Grass. Trees. Animals. People. Insects. They all succumb to the influence of the Turpitude's existing presence." Sigmano let out a tedious sigh. "And I have started to pick up trails on where it may be. There is a strong possibility that this King appointed by "God" will be heading there as well."
Pfff XD Finally, A Servant that does mais fucked up shit than a Turpitude. Of course, I'm sure this definition is nothing compared to actions over a year ago
XD That was a composição literária error over a year ago
In what way? XD over a year ago
Zorzithoraul is a Turpitude, not a Servant xD over a year ago