windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1701-1750 of 9437

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
*Enricho gave a chuckle as Ossiana lead him to the table and sat him down* I'm going, I'm going. I'm still not wide awake, Oss. What is the rush? *As he was prepared to take a bit of his eggs, he was stopped once he felt Oriocho grab onto his leg. He gave a smile and picked her up, setting her down on her lap* How's my precious arachnid doing toda- *He stopped once he saw Ossiana's tail, or rather, a lack of it* Oss, don't tell me you chopped your tail off again. It's just going to keep coming back. I understand you worry about the curse and all, but almost bleeding out isn't going to exactly fix the curse, at least not in the way we plan to

*Rosemary was silent as she tried to think of a plan. She turned to Judissia with a suggestion* I got it. I'll distract the creature and try to lure it toward me, while you get the little tykes out. Sound good?
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
Helga jolted some when the folder was smacked onto the table. Her head limped down as she listened to Wiezen, staring at the papers in front of her. She glanced at Wiezen leaving before letting out a soft sigh. The witch slowly got up, wincing as she reached for the plate of breakfast in one hand and the other hand carrying the papers. She slowly made her way up the stairs, following Wiezen into their split room. "W-Wiezen... Thou needs to eat..." She whispered, her voice still a little croaky. Her hand trembled as she handed him back the divorce papers. "I don't... want... thou misinterpreting what happened to e-end our marriage... I-I would n-never s-stoop so low and h-hurt thee like th-that..."
Windwakerguy430 commented…
So we're just accepting that this is canon now, rather than trying to fight it XD over a year ago
I think I made a fair agreement. Helga isn't a cheater, and Wiezen isn't the worst character in this RP. I think that's fair XD over a year ago
Jade, you wanted this horrible relationship to exist. I hate to say it, but you asked for this. The only way to stop it is to just redcon this entire moment XD over a year ago
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
"Get the fuck away from me Helga. You get the fuck away from me right now." Wiezen turned to her, his eyes flickering black. His eyes went to the plate of foot and he snatched it away before launching it into the wall. "And don't you fucking tell me about MISINTERPRETING SHIT!!" It was only at the drop of a dime, as quick as a blink, he snapped. And then calmed.
"And I hope any sperm stains that you're going to have from ANY of them come out as mutilated, disproportionate ugly shits. There IS no more marriage. You stand here and you lie in my face AGAIN. I don't want you anywhere fucking near me because if it wasn't for the fact that you are the mother of our children I would end you. I would end you, over, and over, and over again. Get OUT of my ROOM."

~

"I am NOT letting it grow back, I don't care! I do not care! I was rid of all of zhat and I refuse to let it come back and make me some wretched creature again!" Ossiana fumed for a moment. But then her cheerfulness came back. She wasn't going to let something like that ruin today. "And what is zhe rush? What is THE RUSH!?" She turned to him this time a big smile coming across her face. "Have you forgotten already!? From all of zhe letters we've been receiving, zhe most recent one from last month was zhe most important!" Ossiana exclaimed, moving across the kitchen and starting to wash the little dishes that were there. "Orio is going to see her big sister for the first time today--our Oasis is coming HOME!"

~

Oasis jumped slightly at the sound of Cian's voice, but then turned around and spoke to him. "Oh, Cian. Fancy seeing you around here." She scratched her arm some. "Yeah...I'm pretty excited. i haven't see my parents in a year. And today is going to be my first time seeing my sibling. I just have to go get my release papers from General Barjin so I can go home. They're allowing me seven days."

~

"Alright, but remember what I said Ro, be careful. This damn thing is fast, and it can talk, which means I has some sort of brain between it's shoulders." Judissia said. "You ready to do this?"

last edited over a year ago
I hate this time skip. I'm banning time skips XD over a year ago
And it's not Kristoff, it's Cian XD over a year ago
I'm still banning any future time skips. As well as something Jade enjoys over a year ago
*Enricho was ready to give his usual set of compliments in order to calm Ossiana down, but at the mention of Oasis' return, he grew a smile on his face* Oh, you're right.... Oh hell! If that's the case, I need to get ready. I'll just skip breakfast and we can set up a large feast for dinner. I need to go get a shower *Now suddenly as excited as Ossiana, Enricho set Orio onto the ground and stood up from the chair and hurried to the bathroom to prepare for Oasis' arrival*

*Rosemary scoffed as she took out her katana* Please, I'm faster than any big ugly monster that there is. Ready as ever, Jud

*Cian gave a smile* That's wonderful news, Oasis. To think it's been a year today since you joined the army. We sure did have some great fun in that time. I remember when you were so determined to fight off that drunk in the bar for trying to flirt with you and I had to pull you off. Granted, I may or may not have changed his ale to skunk urine, but we promised to keep that a secret between us *He gave a light chuckle before getting back on topic* Well, I hope you have a lovely trip. I'll do what I can not to keel over while you are gone. My old body can only do so much *He gave yet another light chuckle, though this one, made Oasis unsure. He looked to be about thirty, but spoke like a kind old man*
Helga only took one step back, for she had suffered worse from his shouting. A light shiver went through her spine as she idly stood there, trembling. "I'm not... l-lying..." Her guttural voice spoke weakly. "This happened when thee s-stopped taking thine pills... They began as hallucinations...11 months thou h-has been b-believing a l-lie...." She attempted to clear her throat, only to wince instead. "Y-You came home with too m-much alcohol in your system... The men thee saw were clones of thee... Human Wiezen... Auburn eyed Wiezen... Therian Wiezen... Warlock Wiezen... They were all... Thou. From what I remembered... From the yous I saw in thine e-eyes... But thee failed to recognize them b-because you're starting to l-lose yourself... y-you're light... Thee thought me making the clones disappear was teleporting the men to safety.." She sighed. "I desperately needed sex... You would be gone from the house for weeks and months... Wiezen, I-I would never trash away out t-twenty one years of marriage... W-we both k-k-know that..." Helga stammered unintentionally. "...Y-Y-You are... the only o-one.... Th-That I would e-ever w-want..."
How long until COLA makes Wiezen just kick her in the teeth? over a year ago
cosmic_fusions commented…
i'll do anything xD over a year ago
She'll do anything, she says! She'll suck Wiezen's dick... I'LL SUCK WIEZEN'S DICK! over a year ago
"They...were not hallucinations." Wiezen snarled. "I didn't drink anything that day. And now you stand here and try to make me seem like I'm going insane!? What, you think I'm stupid!? You goddamn scum bag!" Wiezen snapped, his eye twitching. "Believing in a lie!? BELIEVING IN A LIE!? None of them had my face! None of them were clones Helga! My crows saw EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING! And then I saw it with my OWN EY--GET THE FUCK OUT!" His hand lashed out, grabbing her around the throat. "You delusional, low life, WHORE." He shoved her from the room. "And to think that you couldn't stoop any lower than when you're own your knees sucking another man's dick." He shook his head. "You threw it all away. YOU did, you two timing, back stabbing piece of shit."
He shook his head. "You are pathetic. And your desperate ass becomes more so every single day that passes. I want you to know this. I hate you. I loathe you. I despise you you trash. You stay far away from me. Because one way or another, this divorce is happening whether you sign those papers or not."
He slammed the door in her face. But then he opened the door back. "And also, I pissed in your fucking smoothie you two-faced three-timing slut! You're such a piece of shit." And then he slammed it once more.

~

Ossiana scooped Oriocho into her arms, dancing around the kitchen happily. "Oooh, you're going to see your sister! Zhe both of you are finally going to meet! We're going to have a large fea--" But then she paused, realizing what Enricho had said. "ENRICHO MORGAN, YOU FINISH YOUR BREAKFAST ZHIS INSTANT!...and THEN bathe!"

~

"Yeah, we've had some pretty good times, and that bastard at the bar had it coming. You could have let me keep it up for another minute or so, he would have been fine." Oasis chuckled. She placed her hand on his shoulder. "Thanks for all the help you've been Cian. You're going to be okay. I'm only going to be off for a week. Just keep kickin' and I'll be back in no time." She paused for a moment. "To think that its been a year...and Barjin has still yet to give me my damn rematch."
please stop this over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
The fate of this has been sealed the moment you made Wiezen a woman beater over a year ago
Yes they do, it's called de ja vu. over a year ago
*Enricho turned around, giving a shrug, but backing up as he headed towards the bathroom* Sorry, Oss, but I need a quick bath, as well as a shave and I need to get some nicer clothes on. *With that, he turned to the bathroom and closed the door behind him, already stripping out of his clothes in a hurried pace*

Yeah, yeah. He may have deserved it, but I would've been in trouble if you got hurt or he got hurt, you know *At Oasis' response, he gave a large smile onto her face* Well, if you insist. I guess I'll try to keep thriving for as long as I can. But I make no promises, you hear me?
Helga's eyes suddenly shot open, them immediately blinking the sand out. She found herself breathing heavily as she looked around the room, seeing that she was laying down. Her ears lowered some and she let out a sigh, no bruises to be found on her face and her curls perfectly bouncy and soft. The nymph released a small yawn, her gaze falling onto her husband besides her before she let out a soft sigh, chuckling some at the thought of it. "Woah... I had the craziest dream ever." Helga scratched the back of her head before stretching some.

(BAM, we're starting again)
COLA, if you try to fuck things up to fuck with Jade, Oasis's dick goes snip-snip over a year ago
pwease over a year ago
"MY SKIN IS COOOLD, TRANFUSION WITH SOMEBODY MOROSE AND OLD, DROP INTO FRUITLESS DYING" over a year ago
"Nnnnggh...." Ossiana found herself growling slightly when Enricho still persisted on going to take a shower, but then her eyebrows raised and her attention turned to Orio when she heard her copy her growl. She chuckled some. "Ah, yes. You will find zhat your father can be quiet zhe stubborn bull."

Oriocho gave her a blank expression as if she didn't understand a damn thing that she had just said. "Da...da?" She said in question.

Ossiana placed a kiss on her forehead. "Yes, your father. Come, I need to get you ready so zhat you may look even more beautiful when you meet your sister!" She shuffled out of the kitchen and started her way up to Oasis's old room.

~

Oasis gave a slow but understanding nod. "No promises...then I won't be able to hold you to anything if something does end up happening. But if anything, and I mean anything, comes up, you get in contact with me by any means necessary. Understand?"

~

"Alright, lets get this done so we can reap our rewards. A thousand silver per child, a hundred gold for every head count." Judissia said while stepping off of the door that she had been knocked through. With her next two steps, she rushed forward, slipping a pipe shaped object with a pin on the top of it off of her arsenal belt.
pwetty pwease
 pwetty pwease
Fuck that fluffy rato with shiny eyes XD over a year ago
I'll give you your damn dream XD over a year ago
accept our truce and let's start over please xD over a year ago
I heard that, you know *Enricho called from the bathroom, which was followed by the sound of running water from the shower*

*Cian gave a nod to Oasis* Of course, Oasis. But, I've kept you held down long enough. You go and get ready for your trip to the desert. Oh, and here *He reached into his carrying pouch and hands her a teleportation potion, the blue liquid glowing in the vial* This should make the trip more bearable

*Rosemary made her way to the creature, shouting at it with a grin on her face* Hey, over here, asshole!

*Flynn was sitting in the living room of the house, before he heard the sound of the door being kicked open in a rather loud manner. Anyone else would take it as bandits raiding the home, but the conversation between two other women revealed to be just Franziska and Nithloraul, back from their trip into the city. The Nithloraul was covered head to toe in robes. She spoke in a muffled tone* I fail to see why I need these robes
*Franziska responded* Because you need to keep your eyes hidden from the townsfolk. It's... unnatural to them
Ossiana opened Oasis's room and walked inside, coming to a stop for a short moment, a warm smile gracing her lips as she looked around at everything. Before Oriocho had been born, she had come to this room almost every day while Oasis had been gone, and the day came where she had just began to arrange it for Orio in the exact same manner that Oasis had it, except that the bath wasn't there and instead it was a small sand box, while where her hammock had been there was now a large and spacious crib.
She went further inside the room and went to where she had put all of Oriocho's clothes and prepared to get her redressed.

Oriocho gurgled out words that couldn't be understood in her baby language, her ears perking at the familiar sight of the room.

~

Oasis took the vial and smiled, giving a salute. "Thank you, Cian. For everything. I'll be back soon." Though, there was just a much of her that didn't want to return there as it was of her that did. Because she had to. Within the passed year, knowing what she had to do had become a large part of her as a whole, and compared to before, it forced her to mature in ways that she regretted, and other ways that gave her pride in herself. She turned away from Cian, waving as she went on her way.

~

The creature remained within the darkness of the house, it's many eyes shifting towards Rosemary. But then it began to back away. And that's when Judissia stepped in. "Oh no ya don't! Get back here fucker!" She pipe like object that she had threw flew into the door way, only to come flying straight back at like it had been struck back at them, and smacked Rosemary straight in the forehead. It bounced back, suspended in the air and falling towards the ground.

"Rosemary! Cover your eyes!!" Judissia yelled to her, doing the same thing as the sound of what was like a balloon popping, but a hundredfold sounding off in the air with bright, blinding flash.
Have you got the jest of Oriocho yet Wind? I'm wondering... over a year ago
No, but I will accept it over Enricho the segundo Cumming XD over a year ago
I only came here for the cool fight scenes and race mixing XD over a year ago
*Rosemary watched as the creature backed away from her* Aww, don't be shy. I'm only gonna cut you to pieces! *As she was taunting him, she was hit in the head with the pipe* Ah, what the fuck? *She covered her ears as soon as she was ordered to*

*Enricho continued to shower, the steam rising from behind*

Take care, child. And be sure to watch out for monsters. They're far more rowdy in the countryside these days *With that, he turned and made his way towards the north, hoping to have a meeting with one of the few nobles in town he could tolerate*
Despite even having their ears covered, the loud bang was like a bolt of lightning striking through empty glass bottles right beside them, and even with her eyes closed, Judissia could still see the brightness of the blinding flash that left dark spots in her vision. "She looked over in Rosemary's direction, trying to outline her figure through the blotches of dark that fizzed in her sight. "Shit--Hey Ro, you goo--" Before she could finish, she felt something crash into her with a heavy force, lifting her feet off the ground completely and sending her soaring into tree branches that snapped under her weight.
She hit the ground, hard, the air being knocked out of her.

As Rosemary was blinded by the light, since she had covered her ears instead of her eyes, something crept up behind her, grabbing her by the back of her hair and slamming her down to the ground without mercy. The sound of teeth chattering and crunching dead leaves could be heard before a voice spoke. "I'll wring your flesh dry worms!" A diseased cackle filled the air, for a short second or two before it disappeared, the wood that the porch of the house was made up of creaking severely in a loud squeal as the attacker quickly retreated back into the house.

~

"Will do, see you around!" Oasis called to him, catching the attention of some of the soldiers that stopped to salute to her while she moved passed them and headed towards the area where many of Owensport flags hung over building tops, flapping in the breeze that blew them.

~

When Helga looked over, what she thought was Wiezen was only covers and sheets piled up on top of one another. The shower was just turning off, and Wiezen walked through the curtains with his towel around his waist and went straight out the door, whistling as he disappeared downstairs and went to go grab himself a cup of coffee.
:/ over a year ago
(jk pls take that as a joke oh god) over a year ago
You weren't kidding and that probably wasn't a joke XD Retaliation resumed over a year ago
*Rosemary groaned in pain as she picked herself up off the ground. She gave a heavy cough before she called out to Judissia* Yeah, Jud. I'm fine. And for the record, your plan fucking sucks

*Enricho stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his body. He stepped over to the mirror, looking at himself. His well-toned muscular body, along with what he considered his charming looks, he thought that, despite the hardships in his life, he came out very well. He grabbed hold of a pair of scissors, and started to trim his beard, getting ready for Oasis' arrival. He was wandering in Ossiana had gotten ready like he had, but he brushed it off, assuming that she was ready long before*
"Mother fucker it was your plan!" Judissia groaned as she started to pick herself up. "What kind of distraction was that supposed to be, horrible, three outta ten." She said, cracking her back. "I am really gettin' tired of this damn thing..." She said, picking up her sword and heading towards the house.

~

Ossiana exited Orio's room second later, Orio dressed in a onesie made from the hide of a bear and her hair brushed neatly until it was straightened.
Before she left to go back downstairs, paused to glance back into the room one more time before the door was closed. She hopped back down the stairs and went into her and Enricho's room. "Are you not ready yet? You persisted on bathing, so you should have been done just as fast as you would have with eating breakfast!" She said playfully with a chuckle.

~

Meanwhile, Sigmano appeared at the road that lead down to Franziska and Flynn's house, coming from the opposite direction that they had come from, the same direction he had come from a year ago from that very day. He carried a large traveling bag across his shoulder, one that Ophelia had insisted that he got a few months back. His rifle was resting against his opposite should, his pistol and ax at his waist as he made his way towards his destination. There was a red cloth tied over his eyes this time instead of the white one that he had been using before.
*Enricho gave a chuckle as he continued to trim his beard* It takes a lot of time to look as good as I do, Oss. I thought you would know that by now.

*Rosemary got ready to fight the creature again* My plan would've worked if I didn't get in the goddamn head with a pipe. I think my plan was pretty damn good, if you ask me
"Yeah, until you got hit in the face with a flash pipe Ms. Faster Than Any Big Dumb Monster." Judissia said, rolling her eyes as she approached the door, her hand still clutching her side as she peered into the darkness of the house. Her eyes adjusted quickly as she walked through the now doorless frame, her slim blade held readily as she followed the bubbling whispers of a dark voice chanting.

~

"Considering zhat I am the one who usually does the shaving for you, I agree." Ossiana chuckled. "We will be in zhe kitchen. I am going to clean up what you decided zhat you didn't want to eat. Hm, I made you breakfast for nothing." She poked her lip out, giving a huff through her nostrils.
*As Ossiana spoke, Enricho quietly moved towards her and wrapped his arms around her. He greeted her with a smile as he spoke to her* Oh, come on, Oss. You know that the kids and I love your cooking. Besides, I know from experience that you cannot stay mad at me forever *He placed his hand underneath her chin, looking at her. His eyes were locked onto hers, and his smile remained on his face*

Exactly! If not for that, my plan would've gone perfectly fine. Besides, I didn't see you coming up with a plan, Ms. Give Me An Order, Savior and Cooler-Than-Myself Rosemary *She followed behind Judissia, her katana held tightly in her hands*
"Oh ha-ha, you only wish. Your plan sucked majorly, Ro, says the Teacher to the Student." Judissia said in retort as she went passed a flight of stairs and further down the hallway. But as they were making their way down towards the end, she heard a sudden crackle before old wood splintered and tore open on the opposite wall, and she turned and swung her sword, only a hand to grab her wrist in mid-swing as she speared through wall that she was closest to by by the robed attacker.
She found herself falling down into another area, landing with a splash from the murky water that covered the floor. She fought with the attacker until she was able to use both of her feet to shove it off of her and into a already broken of chunk of what was once whole sculpture of stone. She her teeth clenched, pain shooting through her side while she scrambled back to her feet, but numbing at the entry of adrenaline through her veins.
She noticed that the damp environment around them was filled with skeletons stripped of muscle and flesh littered around them

"S-sacrifiiIiIicE!" The creature's tongue slithered from it's mouth, it's many eyes peering from under its hood at Judissia. "SaCrIfIcCcCcE!!" It's teeth chattered in a unsettling rapid manner. "YoU aLl aRe MiNe!"

(Grave Eater)
 "Oh ha-ha, you only wish. Your plan sucked majorly, Ro, says the Teacher to the Student." Judissia sa
Why must you continue to skip Enricho and Ossiana when they are trying to be happy. XD over a year ago
Because of the same reason I had to change my Wiezen post XD over a year ago
Gotta churn that buttah XD over a year ago
*As soon as Judissia fell through the floor, Rosemary made no hesitation to follow after her, jumping down the hole and landing on her feet, getting in between Judissia and the Grave Eater. She held her sword tightly, taking notice of the water* Damn, the water level is just going to slow us down
"Yeah, that's pretty much the jest of it." Judissia grimaced, observing the area with her eyes, but not taking her attention from the creature. And then she noticed the water above to bubble and glow, the illuminating red lines connecting into a circle that she quickly came to realize what a sacrificial circle. "Looks like we don't have a choice but to murder this thing's face first. Only problem is that we can't kill the damn thing."
Despite her handicap of what was probably now a broken AND a fractured rib cage, she removed her other hand from clutching her side and place it on the hilt of her sword.

The creature began to cackle again. "kIlL me?! I wiLl bAtHe iN yOuR fLeSh AnD sAlVaGe yOuR bOnEs!" It declared while running at them. The creature went to go after Rosemary this time, only to be intercepted by a swing from Judissia's sword, causing it to retreat backwards.

"Alright Ro, the alter for the ritual is around here somewhere. Find it, I'll cover you." Judissia said to her.
*Rosemary was prepared to fight. She turned to Judissia, ready to argue with her that it would be better if Judissia go and search for it, but stopped herself. She knew when Judissia made up her mind, and there was no time to argue. She just shook her head and ran from the creature in search of the alter*

*Enricho stepped into the kitchen, dressed in a nicer set of clothes, his beard now more trimmed then before as he sat at the table* So what do you think, Oss? *He placed his hand on his chin, giving a smirk to her* I think I look rather handsome, wouldn't you say?
"Oh no the hell ya don't!" Judissia dart forward while Rosemary was went to go find the alter and the creature went to go after her once more she stopped it once more, slashing it across vertically across it's upper body, causing it to screech and jump back. "You ain't goin' no where." She said, giving a smirk.

"ThAt sWoRd..." The monster hissed, all of it's eyes looking in different directions, black goo running from the deep wound in its chest from where it had been slashed.

"Kumoiji, the sharpest wakizashi known, capable of cutting through anything it comes across when the wielder puts their back into their swings. Including ugly child thieving shits like you." Judissia said, taking a kasume no kamae stance: one in which her feet were parted to shoulder length, her elbows pulled back in a poise and the hilt of her blade held up closer to her face.

~

Ossiana placed a quick kiss on his lips. "Yes, yes you do, and yes, I would most definitely say so." She said, placing Orio down to wander around the kitchen while she double checked everything to make sure that the place was spotless.

And the first thing that Oriocho did is using her extra arms to find her way into one of the chairs, which then led to her being on top of the table and taking a go at the breakfast on the plate that had been Enricho's.
*Rosemary ran though the water, not turning back to witness Judissia strike at the creature. She rushed through the area, searching for the alter, wherever it could be*

*Enricho grinned as he returned the kiss, before he spoke to Ossiana* I think you got everything, Oss. I know you are nervous, but just calm down. Oasis probably won't even mind. She'll just be happy to see her parents and her little sister
The creature lifted one of it's hands, and the motion was mirrored by another one that was three times the size of a human body and rose from the water, it's form shaped from writhing dark magic. The hand swiped itself at Judissia, the murky water splashing aside as it swung at her.

Judissia dashed back, evading the attack and was running forward in the next second, her blade lunging out and slicing through two of the fingers on the hand with ease. She was almost caught off guard when another one burst from the water directly under her, forcing her to halt her advance on the creature and jump off to her right as fast as she could when the hand snapped closed into a fist in attempt to crush her in it's grasp.

Meanwhile, the sound of crying children met Rosemary's ears while she looked for the alter, and Orse spoke in her head. "Wrong way dumbass."

~

"Unacceptable." Ossiana said flat out. "Everything has to be perfect for her return after such a long time away from home!" She declared.

Oriocho had dumped all of the food off of the plate, drooling while mumbling in her baby language as she grabbed two handfuls of food and stuck one of them in her mouth to discard of the food she had gathered.
*Enricho shook his head, but he grinned none the less* If you say so. But I think that you did a good job already. *He turned to the table, already seeing Orio eating from the plate. He couldn't help but laugh* Looks like your cooking wasn't for nothing after all, Oss

Did I ask you? *Rosemary shook her head, trying to ignore the voice as she searched for the altar*
"What do you me--Oriocho!" Ossiana exclaimed with a gasp, rushing over to the table. "I just got done changing your clothes young lady, you are not allowed to make a mess in them." She said, picking the child up from the table.

Oriocho grabbed food into her other four hands and tried to hurry to her tubby legs and flee with it but was no where near fast enough for her mother. She squirmed around in her arms, stuffing her face and biting at her mother's hand when she tried to take away the squished food within her tiny hands.

Ossiana let out a sigh, rolling her eyes. "Fine, but I'll have you know zhat you will not be given any extra afterwards until you see your sister."

~

"I don't care bitch, I'm TELLING you so I don't have to hear your stupid moping when all of those oh so precious children die." The voice responded snidely, snickering. "And when they do, it'll be all your fault because you never listen to your better self. Oh the tragedy! THE TRAGEDY!" The voice laughed at its own sarcasm.
I said to shut up, goddammit! I didn't ask you *Rosemary continued to search for the alter, already, her anger was getting the best of her*

*Enricho held his laughter back, the sounds of his snickering being clearly audible before he was able to calm himself, but his smile remained as he watched the two* I'm sure it will be fine, Oss
"I sAiD sHUt uP" The voice in her head mocked, only laughing even more. "Maybe you should follow the sound of the pathetic weeping and maybe, just MAYBE, you'll actually figure it out yourself!" The voice roared with laughter.

~

"Yes, I know zhat it will," Ossiana said, sitting Oriocho down into her wooden highchair and bopping her nose lightly. "Mommy loves you~" She said, placing a kiss on her forehead. She turned around, her gaze going to Enricho. Her hand rested on her hip and the majority of her weight rested onto her left leg. "But I zhink zhat making zhe extra effort will give me the assurance zhat I need. Just to be sure."
She smiled softly at him. "It feels as if I have been waiting for zhis day forever."
If it will shut you the fuck up, then fine *With that, Rosemary followed the sounds of the crying. She didn't know if it would work, but as long as it would stop the voice, that would be worth it*

*Enricho smiled back to Ossiana as he crossed his arms, his gaze having moved from Orio to her* It's only been a year, Oss. It's been a long one, but we've had to deal with far longer things. It will be nice to see her again and what she is up to now
I think you scared Jade off, COLA XD over a year ago
I don't fuck up the RP, I just make minor adjustments XD It's only fucked up to you because those adjustments may or may not go against everything that you believe in XD over a year ago
Well, yeah.... XD over a year ago
As Rosemary followed the sounds of the children, blood had began to float to surface of the water in some spots, The closer she got to them, she would find places where clothes had been torn and a few human shaped skulls that were small in size floating by, just as well as the hills of bones that were piled in what seemed like specific way to where they would align.

~

"Yeah but it's different when it's your child zhat's been with you for so long. It just...feels strange wizhout her being present wizhin zhe house zhat she was born and grew in." Ossiana said, letting out a sigh. "I would really like to see her..and hug her...and she can meet her sister..and zhen we can have our first meal as a whole family, with everyone present."
*Rosemary, at the sight of the skulls and blood, began to move more cautiously through the waters*

*Enricho gave a smile at the thought, before he spoke to Ossiana* I think that sounds wonderful, Oss.
"Would you stop bein' a lil bitch and hurry up the hell up? We don't got all day!" The voice said impatiently.

Rosemary would soon come across a mound of bones and skin that was shaped into some sort of demented version of a small cottage, the door being bars of steel that enclosed it's victims. The crying of children came from within, the inside being like a cave.

~

Ossiana clapped her hands together. "Wizh zhat being said, I may need to get started on everyzhing a bit earlier zhan expected!" She almost hopped up and down as she began to clap quickly out of excitement, squealing a little.

"MA....MA!!" Oriocho called out loudly, clapping her food caked hands and wiggling in her high chair with a smile on her face at the sight of her mother's joy, babbling happily herself despite not really understanding what was going on.
Will you learn to shut the fuck up!? I am not asking for your fucking help! I can work on this shit myself, so just piss off already *Her anger had gotten the best of her, as she took her sword and slashed at the bars of the cave entrance*

*Enricho grinned at the sight of Ossiana jumping up and down in excitement. It was this kind of joy that Enricho had fought to see twenty one years ago, and he was glad to see it*
As soon as Rosemary's sword came in contact with the bars to the children's entrapment, there was a warp of dark magic that fizzed around it with a electricity like aura before that struck out at her.

~

Ossiana smiled at the sight of Oriocho mimicking her excitement, that is, until she heard a knock on the door. Her froze, looking to Enricho with widened eyes. "O-Oasis! No no no nONONO! Nothing is prepared! I-I wasn't expecting her to arrive this early!" She immediately began to scuttle around the kitchen, removing pots and a cauldron from their respective areas of resting and nearly falling in her.

"D-da--daaaaaaaaaaa!" Oriocho called to Enricho while eating food out of each one of her hands one at a time, gurgling as she licked at her fingers and sniffed them in curiosity as to why they tasted like food even after she had taken care of the food that was within that hand in particular.
*Rosemary stepped back as the black magic struck out at her, she looked at the bars, before she tried to think of a way to get in*

*Enricho chuckled as Ossiana hurried to clean the kitchen before he exclaimed* Guess I'll open the door *Enricho made his way towards the door, already feeling a bit of excitement at seeing Oasis again. He stepped towards the door and opened it*
And when he opens the door, it's only Tiger over a year ago
And when he opens the door, its only Macross to congratulate them on their segundo born child XD over a year ago
Yeah, and Tiger will be playing, "That's Amore" on his violão, guitarra over a year ago
"Whoops, did I forget to mention that there's some curses on this place? What made you think that that would honestly work?" The voice snorted mockingly when Rosemary stepped back from the bars. "Hey, hey, bird half of the brain, pssst, PPSSSSSST! I'll let you in on a little secret. Maybe you should use sOME FUCKING COMMON SENSE!!" The voice burst out laughing. "Alright, alright, since I don't like you making us look bad, just hold out your damn hand, I'll give you what you need to break it open."

~

"Daaa-daaa!!" Oriocho called after Enricho absentmindedly as he left the kitchen, seeming to know that he had done so even while occupying herself with the food on her hands.

Meanwhile, there was another knock while Enricho was making his way up the stairs and towards the door, and when he opened it, a young woman with tangled curls of chestnut-ginger hair that hung down to her lower back and draped over her shoulders awaited him, her head jerking up because of the difference in height between then. Her facial features consisted of lightly glossed full lips, faded freckles dotting across her cheeks and nose. She had big blue eyes, her irises and pupils rimmed with traces of emerald green, her right eye marked with two sharp blue claw like lines. At either side of her waist were identical link, both in which were cheap and standard blades.
At first glance, she could have been mistaken as a shorter Helga, but upon further looking it was more of if she was a younger Lilithann Quartz. She stared up at the hunter, her eyes searching his intensely, and despite being at the door, she kept a wary enough distance that gave her enough time to draw her sword if need be. Beads of sweat rolled down her face due to the heat, yet she showed no sign of fatigue.
"A-are...are you Enricho? The hunter that was marked a traitor and a heretic by Edrain some years ago?"

((The woman at the door))
 [i]"Whoops, did I forget to mention that there's some curses on this place? What made you think that
another ginger, eh? tsk, tsk, tsk over a year ago
"aNoThEr" over a year ago
I super did XD That joke was made far into the depths of the last Rp sir xD over a year ago
*As Enricho opened the door, his excitement shifted to caution when he saw the women at the door, and was more careful when she asked for his name. Enricho crossed his arms and spoke to her, his face now calm* Even if I was, why would I tell a stranger that?

*Rosemary groaned angrily at the creature, striking the bars again, sparks flying in the air as she let her rage out on the cursed bars* Shut up! Shut the hell up, dammit! You are so goddamn useless! I don't need or want your fucking help! I'll figure it out myself!
"And while you're "figuring it out yourself", the one hundred and one eyed freak that's probably murdering the shit out of your bipedal butt buddy is feeding off the life force of all of those little scrubs in there and getting stronger. So have fun with "figuring it out"." The voice said, sounding as if it were a person rolling their eyes.

~

The young woman stared at him skeptically for a moment, looking around them in a paranoid manner. "Because..b-because I need his help, and my memory told me that he could help me." She said. "Please, if you know anything of his whereabouts then I need to know."
*Enricho gave a sigh as she spoke. He held his hand up to silence her before speaking* Who are you, anyway? Are you alone? Are you working with any kingdoms?

*Rosemary gritted her teeth in anger. She did not want to admit it, but she had no idea of what to do. And admitting that the voice was right only made her angrier* Fine, you piece of shit! I need help!
The woman looked around them again, her fingers tapping together slightly, and for a second, her hand fidgeted towards her sword as she squinted at him, answering his questions. "Yes, I'm alone. And no, I am not working with any kingdoms...but that's where one of my problem comes in." She said, her finger lifting to a point at the two tally strikes over her right eye. "This means you..must be Enricho then, right? You can..you can call me Two."

~

"Whaaa?!" The voice gave a fake expression of surprise. "You? Need help? From me?" It began to laugh. "Oh this is great! But first, I didn't here that magic word. I believe it starts with a "P" and ends with an "E", and maybe then I'll consider giving you a hand."
*Enricho crossed his arms, giving a tired sigh, he moved out of the way to invite her in before he called to Ossiana* Oss, we have a guest

The magic word is, "Help me before I go and find Weiss, your favorite companion! Do the fucking job, now! *Rosemary's patience had run thin with the voice*
Oss?,Two thought to herself, hesitating for a while as she looked from Enricho and to the door. It took her a moment before she actually made the decision to go in, moving cautiously through the door.

"Oasis!!" Ossiana's voice was heard as she left the kitchen and was making her way to the stairs. "We weren't expecting you to arrive so soon but regardless I am arranging a specially large meal to celebrate you coming home and your father and I are so pleased to se--" She came to a stop when she got to the top of the stairs, a long wooden spoon for stirring the cauldron in her left hand.
Clear confusion could be seen on her face as her eyes landed on Two, looking to Enricho momentarily before going back to Two. "..You are not Oasis..." Her attention went back to Enricho. "Who..?" She asked, referring to the person that Enricho had invited in.

~

"You know what, fuck you! Having that THING here would only make things worse!" The voice hissed. But nonetheless, it would do the job. A sharp pain stabbed into Rosemary's skull, her right eye becoming a orb of watery yellow, the vision in that becoming unfocused and tunneled. Her right arm lifted suddenly against her will and her hand grabbed on to the cursed bars of steel and slowly began to bend it into the other bars, forcing them to flex out of proportion until there was a gaping opening.
"Negating magic comes in handy when you aren't being such a moody bitch now doesn't it?" The voice snarled, snickering wickedly.
*Enricho gave a shrug* Hell if I know who she is. I asked who she was, but she just said she was Two. She said she needed my help. For what, I don't know

*Rosemary gave a scoff at the voices response, doing what she could to shrug off the pain in her head* If it means that it makes you right, then I'll do what I can to avoid using this power. It's a part of you, and you are a part of Macross, so in the end, I fucking despise this power!
Ossiana shook her head immediately. "No! I refuse, n-not today! Not on zhis day!" But then she paused, taking a better look at Two now. "Hold a minute. Are you..a Quartz?"

Two's ears perked. "N-no--yes--kind of, not exactly, but that's why I'm here!" She spoke quickly, being sure not to miss this opportunity. She had learned that people outside of Hai Shang were just as the people were within it. Some were tolerable, and others didn't give her even the slightest time of day. She was still bad at making conversations with people, but over the past year and a couple of months, she had learned much more than she knew before.
"You know the Quartz, right? If so then--", She grabbed the locket around her neck and opened it before showing it to Enricho. "Then maybe you know her." She showed him the picture of Lilith within it. "Her name is Lilithann Quartz."

~

"Here we go again with this shit--hey, dummy. You do realize that if you're me, and I'm you, and you're saying that I'm a part of some demon sow who eats the fetuses of children for breakfast then you are too, right?" The voice asked. "You can be so much fucking dumber than the usual, I swear." Rosemary's right arm lifted and flexed the fingers on its hand. "Now, let's see what's inside of here." It grabbed on to the bar that it had bent and pulled Rose through forcefully. "Huh...smells like shit in here..."

And she wasn't far from the truth either. Now on the other side of the bars, the dried brown fleshy substance that the short cave consisted dripped some, some of it falling onto Rose's shoulder. The cries of the children from within continued, the echoes not that far off from where she was now.
Don't ever compare me to Macross! I am nothing like that child eating whore! *She made her way into the cave, the very stench of what was inside enough to make her ill*

*Enricho looked at the picture, his eyes going back to Two, and this time, he appeared a little more solemn then before* All I know about Lillith is that she's dead. If you are looking for her, then I'm sorry your search has to end like this
"DUH! Of course we're not, so stop trying to make us a part of something we're not!" The voice exclaimed as if that had been her point the entire time. "Now shut up and pay attention. Look around so I can see what we're dealing with."

~

"I-I know that..." Two said, her ears lowering. "But she's not why I'm here. Well...I mean, technically, she is a part of why I'm here physically..sort of, because if it weren't for the Professor, then--" She shook her head to start herself from maundering. She noticed that she did that a lot, and was actually working on getting rid of the habit. She closed the locket and let it swing to a rest against her chest once again.
"I'm actually looking for her sister, Helga Quartz, my sort of aunt. And her memories tell me that you two were close friends, so I was wondering if...you could..tell me where to find her?"

"You're aunt!? So you are a Quartz?" Ossiana asked, tipping her head to the side some in curiosity. Her memories?, she wondered.

Two let out a sigh. "It's...a long story. I'm sure that the both of you have better things to do than to listen to me talk, so if you know where she is or any way to get to her, then I would appreciate the help."

Ossiana thought for a moment. "Well...I will not turn a Quartz away from my home if what you say is indeed true. Come, please, you look a bit peckish. We will assist you, but in return, we expect an explanation on how you know of us. Or rather, how you have found us specifically. Enricho?" She looked to him for his input on the situation.
*Enricho gave a nod* That is correct. You are looking for Helga, and yet you were able to come to information for us. I'll gladly give you Helga's location. If! you explain yourself why you came to use, exactly, and how you were able to find us all the way out here in the desert. Once you give us the information, we will give you Helga's location. But after that, I am afraid you are on your own from there. We are too busy today to go travelling

I can't look around. I can't see a goddamn thing! It's too dark in this cave *Her eyes squinted, trying to adjust to the darkness, and yet, nothing. It was far too dark to see anything*
Two's brows furrowed, looking between them both as if she were to be weighing if she could trust them or not. They were strangers to her after all, even with some of Lilithann's subconscious memories floating around in her head. But they were also people that Helga knew as friends, as did Lilithann, which hopefully meant that she could put some faith into them. So with that, she nodded. "..Yes..that seems...fair." She said finally. "You don't have to come with me, just sort of point me in the right direction."

"Good." Ossiana said. "I will make something quick for you to eat zhen, and will join zhe conversation in the living room."

~

"See? Who's the useless one now huh?" The voice made it's remark. The feeling of something popping filled Rosemary's eyes for a moment, the darkness around her shifting until things started to become clearer. "You're welcome."

As Rosemary would look around, she would see the pieces of human ligaments that stuck from the walls of the children's place of entrapment and the sludgy brown that lathered the area, the strong smell of urine also lingering into it.

"Disgusting."