windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1551-1600 of 9437

over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Two blinked, her eyebrows raising some in surprise when the locket within her hands was closed by the means of Helga's magic. She looked at her when she spoke, pulling the locket back some as if the witch were going to try and destroy it. "The woman that...you mean..y-your sister?!" She exclaimed. "N-no..no how can that--where is she!?" And then she remembered that the woman within the locket was no longer living. Confusion and frustration came onto her face as she tried to piece things together, but failed, her mind not able to comprehend what was going on.
"I-if...if my mother is your sister, and I am her daughter th-then..then you're my auntie! B-but...why!? Why didn't you come to find me if my mother passed!? Why...why don't you know me..." Her bottom lip began to quiver.
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
"Dead." Helga answered her question in an instant with a blank expression. "Your mother did not tell me anything related to her being pregnant. She did not tell me anything." She replied, refraining from using the word sister. Although, strangely, she wasn't surprised either. In fact, her facial expressions showed no sign of shock or disbelief. "So, thou are a child of Lilithann. With dreams of being burned alive like Sonni. With no memory whatsoever. With your magic in that jar. With Bonnus doing whatever she is doing to thee." Her fingers tapped her knees lightly as she sat. "Tell me, what else aren't thee telling me? No picture of a father?"
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
A regulator? *Rosemary looked at his eyepatch, turning her head in confusion* I didn't want to say anything about that. I thought I'd be prying
"My...my father? W-what father? I don't have a father. Professor said that my mothers were where I came from!" Two said, clutching the locket closer to her. "She said that my mother was a good person, and so was my other mother so maybe...maybe she just forgot to tell you...o-or.." Her face began to contort as if she was angry, but her cheeks puffed some as she began to try to think back as far as she could. To try and drag anything she could remember back to the surface of her mind. Eventually, she started holding her breath in the process until she could feel a headache coming forth. And then something slowly came to surface. She could remember it vaguely, her vision as if she were under water. She remembered feeling like she did when she had been "flying", as if she floating underwater.
Her disguised self began to peel away, and the clear container slowly began to shake violently as her face slowly started changing color, her eyes squeezing shut while she concentrated harder on the fuzzy images that started to appear.

~

"Your eyes pried more than your tongue." Weiss said, letting out a sigh. "What's underneath it is the aftermath of Macross's doing. This eyepatch helps with keeping it contained so I can remain contained. I'm guessing it's how I was able to see Orse, as she calls herself. That thing that's in your head."

The voice within Rosemary's head growled, and for a split second, an image flickered in her mind of herself glaring at Weiss with pupil lacking feverish yellow eyes.

Judissia's attention was caught by this, and she turned immediately at this, her eyes slightly widened as she stared at Weiss. "You can...see them?"

"Well, sort of. It's more of being able to sense their presence on a scale high enough to know that it's there and to a certain degree, be aware of it's form." Weiss pointed to his eyepatch. "This eye has caused me more trouble than good. I've tried to cut it out. Tear it out. Burn it out. It's a curse, and I can't get rid of it."
*Rosemary was surprised, a little scared at this fact, before she just sighed and spoke* Well, welcome to the club Weiss. We're all pretty much cursed here thanks to that bitch. Oh, but I don't think you've been introduced to the voices in my head. This is Head Demon, she's rude, unbearable, and an overall cunt. So naturally, I get stuck with her
Helga released a sigh, squeezing the bridge of her nose. "Two mothers can't make a baby..." She muttered quietly. The witch lifted her head when she saw Two shut her eyes and hold her breath. She stood up immediately, glancing at the shaking container before looking back at the girl. "Thou needs to be careful... Control it... Don't let it control thee." Was all that Helga said, taking just a few steps back.
Blotches of green began to infest Two's skin the more she began to concentrate, anger starting to rise within her pure heart of gold. Anger towards herself for not knowing. Anger towards the professor. Anger towards not knowing why she was becoming angry so suddenly to began with. But then all of it burst into nonexistence as a loud alarm began to sound off.
Her eyes fluttered open, her breathe releasing before she gasped sharply and began to cough, breathing heavily, her face now a blend of both her disguise and her actual appearance.

And it didn't take long for Bonnus to come rushing into the room, her eyes narrowing quickly from Helga to Two as she made her way towards them. She spotted the locket within Two's possession and her eyes narrowed further, her brows furrowing.

"P-Professor!" Two said breathlessly "I-I--" Before she could even get her words of apology out, a quick strike to the neck caused her eyes to go blank and roll over as her body became limp. She fell forward into Bonnus's shoulder, the green that had started appearing on her body starting to disappear, but very slowly.

~

"No need for the introductions. I don't think she likes me very much. And neither does hers, though yours seems to be a lot rowdier about it." Weiss nodded towards Judissia. "Ironic, I should be welcoming you to this road brimstone, though this is something that I wished wouldn't have happened."

"So what's your deal? You have one too?" Judissia asked. "You seem to know a little about them."

"I...suppose that's one way to put it. Let's just say that unlike yours, mine gets out physically whether I like it or not. And let's just hope that neither of you have the luck of meeting it."
Windwakerguy430 commented…
That's another friendship and/or family and/or life that Helga has ruined XD over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Helga didn't do anything wrong here xD over a year ago
xD Well no, because now I get to explain some shit. And you admitted that she was doing shit that she wasn't supposed too, so even if it did happen, Helga would deserve it so haha! over a year ago
Hey, don't worry about it. If we have to do something to contain you, we'll just tie you up and knock you out until you go back to your usual self. It's like the stories you here about wolf people *Rosemary gave a shrug at what Weiss was saying, trying to make the best of the worst possible situation*
"--heyHeyHEY!!!" Helga yelled when Bonnus had struck her on the neck. She watched as her body fell limp onto Bonnus's arms. "What is this? What is all of this?" Helga finally asked her. "How in the world do thee create a mutation of both Lilithann and Sonni? You starve her for months, take her in for check ups as if she was some sort of lab rat. And worst of all thee erases any of her memories and keep her magic captive. Thee disguises her true form. Why is that, Bonnus?" Helga questioned with shocking calmness, though sternness to her voice.
Weiss gave a dry laugh when Rosemary proposal of knocking him out and tying him up. And just as the previous one had been, it only lived for a small second or two. "Yeah--no. This is nothing like those stories. A few hours before sunset, I'll stay back while you two go on ahead, and then I'll catch up in the morning."

~

Bonnus's eyes turned towards Helga, a glare starting to form into her expression "Surprising, thou are only slightly more intelligent than I imagined." She began as she held Two's limp body. She was going to banish her from her house, but then she seemed to reconsider for a moment, though her expression remained the same. "You know nothing. But here, I'll enlighten thy numb skull as a woman of science. I am the Head of Research and Development and a member of the Chains of Technological Advances within the Kingdom of Fre. What thou see around you is merely my beginning, samples for my research, however how my work is done is none of thy damn concern."
Her eyes shifted to the glass container who's light had calmed before returning to Helga. "Two is no "mutation" as thy pathetic little conception would have thee believe, but creation. Life. The tests that are ran on her are necessary for detail and information to achieve further ways for her to adapt, not that the likes of thyself would understand that. Just as thou fail to comprehend where you weigh on the matter of what I can or can not do in regards to the well being of my specimen. Further more, that magic is not hers. It belongs to Lilith. Two is merely compatible with it, an intriguing fact to factor into my research. Research for something that was designed specifically to eliminate both thee and Wiezen, just as well as thy children if need be if this Kingdom was ever to be put into peril of thy doings." She slowly adjusted her glasses.

"The amount of damage that thee all has caused over the passed twenty years, as well as before called for it. The destruction left behind within the kingdoms from either of thee has made for perfect reasoning. The immeasurable amount of lives that thou both have ruined time and time again. The misery thou have inflicted without second though. The lives that have been taken by. Royal family of Fre as well as many others have already labeled thou both a potential threat, be it a neutral one at the moment. Every time one of thee or the other throw one of thy tantrums without care of the people effected by them. The decision has been made that it is time for the Quartz to account for their actions just as everyone else has to, including myself. Her appearance is disguised to keep away what would be a distraction and remind me of such, and I will not have her defected by thy whispering into her ear. Her purpose is to kill. Not be nurtured, and I have been training her as needed. She is not thy child nor thy companion. Now, we are finished here. Thou knows where the fucking door is and I believe it is time for thee to take thy leave."
*Rosemary gave a shrug before she gave her response* Well, if you insist. But don't you start becoming a wolfman on us, you hear me
"Can't help what's already done." Weiss answered. "It depends on what you consider a "wolfman" to be." His horse started to trot ahead of hers and Judissia's, and he fell silent.
Oh, you know what I mean. Half man, half wolf. Big, bulky, fast, hairy all over, sharp teeth, eats women and children at night. Mom used to read those stories to us all the time! *Her horse began to follow behind his as she tried to keep the conversation going*
"Those children's story are fairy tales to the real thing. And if that's what you think I was talking about then one, no, and two, that is one stupidest thing I've heard in about twenty years." Weiss responded. "She should have told us a story about how to abandon children and leave them to die. They seemed to be the best at doing that."
*Rosemary was taken aback by this. She leaned toward him and spoke in a stern tone* Hey! Helga did not abandon us. I was abducted and they were killed. Don't go soiling their name like that, Weiss. They were your parents too
OH! But little does she know! over a year ago
Right tho XD over a year ago
"They were not my parents nor were they ever. I was thrown out and left to fend for myself." Weiss retorted coldly. "They may be dead, but if you think that's going to save them from being called out on what they are, then you are strongly mistaken. The only reason I went to look for them is to make amends so I'd never have to see their faces again."
Even still, they were still my parents. And as your sister, I would appreciate it if you kept it to yourself, dear brother *She gave him another hmph. Though, she couldn't help but think about what he had said. She could never imagine Helga doing something like that, especially to one of her own kids*
"Yeah of course you would say that, you were a favorite. Helga's sweet little this and that. So sweet that they killed my sister for you and because of Emma I had to die right along with her. So I'd appreciate if you kept how they're oh so amazing to yourself and stop bringing them up," Weiss shot back heartlessly. "You may still consider yourself a Quartz, but I don't and I never will be.
*Rosemary turned her head to him, her eyes wide in utter shock, which began to grow into anger* Excuse me!? You're going to say that they did all this just for my sake?! You think they wanted to do that, Weiss?!
"I think they very damn did want that. I know that they wanted just that. That much has become clear to me when all of my friends were slaughtered and they did nothing about it." Weiss's voice remained calm, but his own anger began to boil inside of him. "That much was made clear the moment I was thrown to the curve for telling the simple truth, and they couldn't accept it because god forbid they be wrong about anything. They were selfish, childish monsters who did nothing but argue and lash out at each other and put our lives in danger. They can go straight to hell, all of them."
They were doing what they could, dammit! They aren't perfect, okay?! Yes, they make mistakes, yes, they do some bad things, but they did what they could to protect us. They wanted to protect you too, dammit! *Rosemary started to lash out at Weiss, her more calm and playful mood replaced with her anger*
Oh, how I badly want to have Rose say, "Yeah, you know what, fuck 'em" over a year ago
"Some bad things? Made mistakes? A grand majority of the things they did was borderline psychotic and that's at the very least. No one's talking about being perfect. But if anything, they sure as hell acted like they were." Weiss's calm demeanor didn't change, but his growing anger made the apathy in his voice more clear. "You weren't the one thrown out. You stayed there in your warm bed, with hot food served to you. You don't have a damn right to tell me that they were doing what they could, especially when you're saying that because they were doing what they could for you." His last few words were said sharply. "Personally, I don't see how they were trying to protect anything with all the time they spent trying to justify their pride. If you want to worship them go right ahead, but don't go off expecting me to do the same." He whipped the reigns of his horse, to make it trot further ahead.
Man, Weiss, why do you gotta be right XD over a year ago
*Rosemary was silent as Weiss went ahead of her. She couldn't believe the words that came from his mouth. It was horrid and cruel. She hated every single word that came forth, insulting their parents. As he went ahead, Rosemary bit her lip in anger, to the point of puncturing it with her teeth, a drop of blood coming from it*
"Well..the escalated quickly." Judissia said, scratching the back of her head, though she had been listening closely. "I thought you came from a more...homey place with our soft you were when we first met." She paused for a moment. "All this time we've been lookin', I never thought that you had it made up in your mind that they were dead."
*Rosemary wiped her lips to get the blood off as she turned to Judissia* I tried to be somewhat hopeful, but I guess I already knew that they were dead. It's probably for the best. Sorry for wasting so much of your time, Jud
"Well, consider me wasting it along with you as a token of my forgiveness." Judissia said with a chuckle in a attempt to lighten the mood. "Besides, like we've always said. We're in this together."
*Rosemary looked ahead fora bit, feeling bad for putting Judissia through all that for years in order to find her parents, who she had already decided were long dead. But hearing Judissia try to lighten things, trying to make her feel better, it brought a smile to her face, and she nodded to Judissia* Thanks, Jud
"Eh, don't mention it." Judissia gave her a smile, reaching over to nudge her shoulder playfully. "You've gotta admit, even if we have been goin' around on a blank mission, we've had some pretty good times over the years." She said, grinning a little. But then she looked ahead of them to where Weiss and his horse could be seen. "What about him? Your brother gonna be alright?"
Yeah. We did have some pretty good memories *She smiled to Judissia, before she looked forward at Weiss. She was silent before she finally answered* I don't know, really
"Hm..." Judissia thought long and hard for a moment before looking over at Rose. "You should try to see it from his perspective, Ro. Sounds to me like he's had it rough, even before this." She said. "And before ya jump to a conclusion, no, I'm not taking anyone's side. Because we both know who I'll be with if things go to shit." She chuckled.
Yeah, I know. You'd always stick with me *She gave a chuckle before she looked at Weiss. As her eyes were on his, she spoke softly to Judissia* I just can't imagine my parents doing something like that to him. It doesn't sound like them
But it does though XD over a year ago
Judissia rubbed her chin. "What he said earlier...because you were the one still in a warm bed with a hot meal. Call me insane, but I don't think he'd just say that. Now that I think about it, didn't you say a while back that he just disappeared one day and you didn't see him again after that...until now? Maybe there's a reason behind that."
*Rosemary listened to Judissia's words. A look of worry came to her face. She exclaimed to Judissia* B-But my parents wouldn't have anything to do with that, would they? He must be mistaken
Judissia gave a shrug while she started to speak. "I don't know, but it's a pretty good piece to the puzzle to me. I mean, I don't know what else it could be, but I could be wrong too. Maybe you should go and ask eh?"
*Rosemary gave it some thought. It was important to know what Weiss was thinking, and it could help her find out what had happened. But as she looked at Weiss, she whispered* Perhaps later. I'll leave him alone for now
Judissia looked back ahead to Weiss again for a moment after Rosemary had whispered to her. She nodded in agreement. "Yeeaaah, that's probably a good idea. We don't need another Kahni on our hands here. No offense, Rose...not that I'm comparing the two or nothing."
*Rosemary gave a scoff at the response, before she spoke up* Even if I will disagree with him, Weiss isn't gonna just stab us in the back. *Or at least, she hoped that he wouldn't*
"Good point. He doesn't look like the type anyways. If I had to say by looks then he's more of the lone wolf in the moon light kind." Judissia said. "So..I know I'm not the only one who's been thinkin' about what happens at night?" She said. "My voice won't shut the hell up about getting as far away from him as possible either."
Oh, just tell your voice to can it. That's what I've been doing for mine and it's..... not exactly working, but it pisses it off, which is just fine by me *She gave a smirk, as clear as day, as if she was proud of her decision*
Judissia stared ahead of them in silence for a few seconds, taking the time to think things over as she watched Weiss keep his distance ahead of them. "Yeah, that's the thing. I'd tell it to shut the fuck up like I would any other time. But the fact that the damn thing is telling me to run instead of blood bath this, blood bath fucking that. That's the first." She said. "It's acting like it's afraid of the damn guy all together. Or rather..cautious. And I don't know what to think of this part, but she keeps callin' him an It. We better keep a close eye on'em just in case."
*Rosemary looked at Judissia in surprise, and she spoke to her* You're was telling you that too, huh? Mine said the same thing, and then followed with empty threats that it never lives up to. But if both our voices are telling us to get away.... Maybe you're right
Also, happy 1 mês anniversary of this RP over a year ago
It's been a fucking mês already XD The fuck over a year ago
Yeah. Thankfully, here she comes to do a thing XD over a year ago
"I don't like the sound of it...but something tells me that we just might be over our heads." Judissia's jaw clenched slightly when Weiss glanced back at them, and she felt as if he had looked at her directly, her eyes still on him when he turned his attention back to the road. "I guess we'll just have to stick around and see."
"Are thee... OUT OF THINE MIND? Thou created her from scratch with the face of both thine lovers to kill us? To kill her very own bloodline? Ohhhmyyygoooodd." Helga slapped her forehead and shook her head in disapproval. "There are millions of monsters in this world and thee are concerned with OUR doings? The same doings that saved this world countless times? The same doings Wiezen sacrificed everything for? No. This needs to stop. All of it. Two-- What even is her real name?" She interrupted herself. "Two is not thine military tank. She is a CHILD. A free spirit that will NOT be cooped up in this nuthouse and will be allowed to taste every chocolate in existence." Her facial features finally distorted as her eyebrows furrowed. "You are rubbing our last name in the dirt by doing this. Where is Wiezen? Does he know?"
Yeah, perhaps so *Rosemary turned forward. She didn't see much reason in continuing to talk about Weiss*
"Wiezen. The man who wants to kill her. I do not believe that his business concerns thee, but thee'll be happy to know that he is going to be out of my hair soon enough." Bonnus lifted Two up onto her shoulder. "Rubbing thy already grime covered name into the dirt you say? Why would I need to do something that thou do by simply continuing to exist? As I told thee, thou will not interfere with my work. Tell, just what are thou going to do about it, hm? I could deal with thee myself if I weren't busy. The guards could arrive and arrest thee for trespassing and throw you in the deepest pits of the country to rot. Or "escort" thee out of this kingdom. Or better, the Queen could put a bounty on thy head and have thee scurrying back to where thou came." She pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose.
"On the contrary, thou are correct about one thing. There are millions of monsters in this world, yes, and thee and thou wretched mongrel children are a part of those millions. Two is my experiment, and what happens with her is none of thy concern. Now, I'll say it again. Get out of my house thou filth ridden asinine imbecile. Or do thee not understands the simplest of directions either? Doth thee know what a door is? It is a rectangular opening in which thou will go through get the fuck out. Now."

~

Judissia just gave a nod, giving her reins a small snap an guiding her horse into a minor gallop to catch up with Weiss. "So, this place we're supposed to be going to. Do we pass by any towns on the way there? Rose and I have a thing that we usually have to take care of before it gets out of hand."

"There are plenty of towns in that direction. The journey to Pirereri will most likely be a week and a half's time on horseback. You'll have plenty of time to take care of whatever needs to be taken care of. That is, if soldiers don't become a problem on our way." Weiss answered, his voice flat and toneless.
cosmic_fusions commented…
okay, what do you want her to say? over a year ago
cosmic_fusions commented…
i don't want to talk over a year ago
Jade, that isn't an answer XD over a year ago
*Rosemary eventually caught up to the three of them, and having overheard Weiss' answer, she exclaimed* Yeah, big deal. We can kick their asses if they try anything! Any Owensport pricks get in our way, we'll just cut 'em down
"Like it or not, this filth ridden, disgusting primate is the related to the chick you banged behind everyone's back. She too was a monster thou hypocrite maggot. Those inbred creatures thee speak of were her niece and nephews. And would've been thous as well. Thee are sick to make a copy of both thine lovers into one." She pointed at Two. "She does not want this life. She's not your filthy experiment. If anything, she is my niece and I have full authority to take her with me. And... She is NOT the answer to finding and killing Li Ann Quartz. She will not do so, no matter what injections thee inserts in her body. No matter how much you make her starve. No matter how much thee tries to bury into her brain. The past cannot be undone. Thee does not fight fire with fire. Thou cannot break a Quartz. And you will not shame Lilithann Quartz by messing with her daughter." The witch said sharply, her eyes narrowing slightly.
Weiss just let out a long sigh. "It'll be all fun and games until they send one of their generals out to do their dirty work. But knowing you, you'll just--"YEAH! Owensport SUCKS! Generals, wat art dey gonna DOOO?!" " Weiss mocked her blandly, rolling his eyes. "You're already dead if that's going to be your logic to everything."

~

"So, thou don't understand the common language known as English? Not surprising." Bonnus said. "But it seems as thou are delusional as well, which also does not surprise me. First and foremost, nothing occurred behind anyone's back. Everything is not thy's business, just as Lilith ANN who made it quite clear that she wanted nothing to do with thee nor thy dysfunctional family, would have said. And to simplify my next point due to not wanting to repeat myself to the likes of thee, your word is shit within this situation. Thou has no authority over anything within this house, including Two, no matter how much thou'd like to believe that thou do. I would like to see thou attempt to remove her from this property. The governments of three kingdoms will be after thou for theft on the highest degrees, and thee will be sentenced to death. I will ensure it. But I'll entertain thy little precious delusions. Firstly, thou will be happy to know that Two has my own blood within her just as well as Sonni's and Lilith's. I'll say it again. Li Ann Quartz will be found and when she is I will crush her. Thou say that one cannot break a Quartz, yet Wiezen has done a fine job of so many, many times. And finally, Lilith Ann was no monster. But a exhausted woman of faith who held many wonders about the world. And thou shame's her name every single time that it comes from the mouth of a fille de joie such like thee."
She turned around and started making her way back towards the lab. "Now. I will say it one last time. Get the fuck off my property."
W-What?! No, I can be more tactical when I feel like it. Jeez, Lighten up some times, Weiss *She gave a tired sigh as she hung her head low*
"No." Helga answered sharply again. "What thy're doing right now – all thine ideas and wish for revenge and hatred – thee are a disappointment to her." The witch said, leaving to who she meant up to her. "And yes, everything did occur behind everyone's back because thee knew thine love was illegal and sinful in the eyes of the creator. So don't try to play it out. If I shame her name every time I say it then thee kills her again and again every time it spills from thine mouth. Every time thou injects a needle in the girl's body. And Wiezen hath not broken a Quartz." She crossed her arms. "When Two awakens thee will let her decide where and what she wants to do or I will report this as abduction. And, I will remain here until Wiezen is well and by my side, Bonnus."