windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 9437

over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Ossiana thanked the priest just as Enricho had, returning a small bow until her eyes went back to the wagon that held Oasis. She watched as the horses that were pulling it were commanded to start moving by a light crackle of their reigns, the wheels of the wagon behind them giving the same small squeal as it had when it had come to a stop.

The soldiers that had been around the wagon began to march ahead, Sgt. Barjin finding no further need to speak to those beneath him and guiding his horse forward in a light trot.
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
*Cian kept his bow before he stood straight, giving a small smile to Enricho and Ossiana* You two truly are caring parents. May you find happiness in this world, and in the next one *With that, Cian turned and followed after the wagon in a hurried pace. Enricho turned to Ossiana. As she watched the wagon move down the path, Enricho took hold of Ossiana's hand, holding it tightly in his as he spoke to her* Are you going to be okay, Oss?
Ossiana didn't say anything in response while watching the soldiers head off on their way to Owensport, her other hand moving to rest on her stomach. She watched them until they disappeared from their sight, and that's when she finally answered, looking at Enricho with a smile, her eyes teary. "Yes. I will be f-fine, dear."
*Enricho looked at Ossiana with a smile, his hold on her hand tightening ever so slightly. He remained silent for what felt like a long while before he finally spoke to her* We did what we could for her, Oss. She'll be just fine. I know she will be. We need to start getting ready for someone else *He looked down at her stomach, his smile only getting bigger as he looked back up at Oss* What do you say we head home, Oss?
Ossiana blinked the tears from her eyes, giving a big smile as she kissed his lips. She nodded afterwards. "Yes..home sounds like a wonderful place to be right now. For both of us. Or shall I say, for a three of us." She corrected herself, giving one last look in the direction that their daughter had been taken in. But she didn't look for long this time, for she knew that if she did, the sadness of seeing her daughter go would only grow much more. "Let's go home.." She laced their fingers together, turning and going back the way that they had come.

~

The door to the bathroom opened much later, steam rolling out along the floor and pulling itself out through the door way to spread across the hall. Sigmano stepped out with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist and his damp clothes slung across his shoulder. They had had a stench to them, so he had decided to wash them as well.
last edited over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I will feel for Ossiana, not Oasis XD over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
You felt for both XD over a year ago
Some say they haven't had enough and need more. XD over a year ago
*Ophelia was sitting at the table with Layla, trying to calm her nerves and help her make lunch. Once she saw Sigmano step out from the bathroom with nothing but a towel on, she kept Layla's vision away from him as she spoke up* Oh... Sigmano. How was your shower?

*Enricho gave a nod and he reached into his bag, pulling out the teleportation potion, handing it to her* Ladies first

*As the wagon was moving down the way, Cian walked next to it, speaking to Oasis from the side of it. Though it was difficult to hear him, he was audible* You must be Oasis? Those two did talk about you. I have to admit, you're shorter than I expected, but you definitely are their child. I am Cian, and I look forward to us working together on the field
cosmic_fusions commented…
Sighelia? Ophmano? over a year ago
Sighelia sounds better. over a year ago
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
Helga could feel her legs already beginning to wobble by the time they arrived, the green hue on them sizzling out of existence. Her short legs had grown weary without food or sex for the past few hours. If she continued by force, she would have to resort to cannibalism, something she hadn't done in centuries. The witch refused to walk with a wobbly, funny stance, so she emerged her angelic wings and floated herself just a little off the ground until her legs could work again. When she told her they were finally at their destination, she panted in a soft sigh. "How long from here to the professor's?" She asked.

"We're supposed to head to the beach." Flynn answered his lover's question. "As of importance, I think him ignoring me has something to do with it."
*Franziska picked her head up and nodded* Got it. Then let's get over there and find out what's up. Lead the way, Flynny! *She grabbed hold of his hand and started to move, before coming to a stop* Uh, where is the beach here?

*The mysterious figure kept it's eyes on the crashing waves of the beach, fascinated by the sound it made, the sight of it moving back and forth*
"Good," Sigmano cracked away the little tension and stiffness that was left in his neck and shoulders, going to the door to go outside to find somewhere to lay his clothing to dry. Once he reentered the house, he shut the door behind him lightly and spoke to Ophelia. "How much shall I pay you for using it?"
A closer look at his body revealed the deep flesh wounds and scars that had made themselves comfortable on his skin, some of them looking as if nothing natural nor worldly could have caused them. There were many strange markings that ran over his chest, and on his upper left arm was a link with what seemed to be thousands of tiny symbols marked into and around it. On the right, link were written onto his skin from the upper arm all the way down to the tips of his fingers.

~

Ossiana rolled her eyes as she took the potion from him. "Gentlemen second." She put the vial to her lips to take a drink, but then stopped, lowering it to her side. "On second zhought...perhaps a journey back would do us good.."

~

"I don't know how long it is from here to there, I never measured it. It would take to long." Two answered, but it wasn't a sarcastic or snide remark. She was actually genuinely serious. "It's on the other side of the city in the outskirts. Professor likes to keep her privacy for both herself and her work." She shrugged. "We can pick up some donuts on the way!" She said cheerfully.
*Enricho crossed his arms in a calm manner, but a grin started to grow on his face* Seeing our child go out into the world giving you an adventurous mood, huh? I do agree, it would be quite an experience. We haven't traveled like that in such a long time. It could do us some good, being out of the house for a bit, just the two- Sorry, three of us *He gave a brief chuckle before nodding* Alright then. A walk back it is, Oss

*Ophelia shook her hand as she gave him a smile* Oh, no pay is necessary, Sigmano. You're company and kind words are payment enough
"Other side of the city?" Helga's ears lowered some. "Oh... heh... yay..." She mumbled. But when Two reminded her about the donuts, she managed to smile some. "Right! Uhh, which one do thee think she'd like? Glazed? Chocolate? Sprinkles? Jelly filling? Coconut?" She suggested the possible options that came to mind.

Flynn pointed to the sky coincidentally where seagulls flew by. "Wherever they're going." He replied plainly, his thoughts now returning to Nithloraul's strange actions.
*Franziska nodded and pulled Flynn along with her* Don't worry, whatever it is, we can deal with it no problem, Flynn *She turned to give him a smile before she continued to run after the seagulls*

*Made five new classes*
Crusaders do travel XD It would completely contradict their name if they didn't over a year ago
....close, but no! xD over a year ago
Eh, close enough XP over a year ago
Ossiana didn't say anything at first when they started on their own way, but then she spoke. ""Tis not for zhe adventure of travels," She began. "I won't be able to accept zhat Oasis will not be with us, especially with not knowing when she will be able to return to us." She paused for a moment. "But perhaps you are right..zhis should be our adventure, the three of us. Just to let things settle in."

~

"You have my upmost gratitude, anima gentile." Sigmano gave a small bow, his head turning for his covered eyes to look around as he took a few steps away from the door. "This is your home too?" He asked out of curiosity.

~

"Hmmmmmm," Two pressed a finger into her cheek lightly in thought. "Plain." She answered after a few seconds. "She likes to eat them with her coffee and sometimes with tea. I don't like tea...it tastes like weird." She paused. "Hey, you're a witch. Why not just teleport us after we get donuts?"
*Enricho's grin wavered slightly, but he kept it at the end of her sentence before pulled her closer to him, continuing to walk as he did* Well, it's hard to accept, but at least we know this is what she wants to do. We can at least be happy knowing that she has no regrets and neither do we

*Ophelia shook her head* Oh, no, I don't live here. I... Don't really have a home. I've been travelling with my group for the past twenty years. Flynn lives here because it is Franziska's home, technically
Helga frowned a little at the option she went with. Plain? Now that was weird... At the mentioning of the tea, she tilted her head some. "That must mean the tea you've had wasn't prepared well. There are hundreds of different flavors." When Two suggested teleporting after the donuts, she gave a nod. "Yeah... Definitely. Where is this donut shop?"
Ossiana gave a slow nod. No regrets... While she didn't really agree with that portion of what he said, she didn't have a choice but to believe it. But as long as Oasis was going to do something that was going to make her happy...then she would deal with it.

~

Sigmano's brows furrowed. "I see. I too lack the comfort of a home, for I have been traveling since the age of eleven." He said, taking a seat on the floor. His movements were silent. "Who is this Franziska in which you speak of?"

~

"It's further on in the city where the fountain is ma--" Two came to a stop, for she had forgotten that Helga had never been to Hai Shang before. So instead, she revised her answer. "It's where the combo-markets are in the middle. But its not just a donut shop, it's THE donut shop of Hai Shang."
E-Eleven!? *Ophelia was taken back by his words, but she shook herself out of her shock to answer his question* Franziska is Flynn's.... Well, I wish to say wife, but they have never had the chance to marry. Flynn never got the chance to even set one up, so they stay together

*Enricho walked beside Ossiana, noticing her silence. He knew her mind was still on Oasis, so he spoke to her to take her mind of it* Have you thought about what you want to name our child?
Ossiana had been deep in thought when Enricho had spoke, snapping her out of it. "H-huh?" It didn't take long for her to realize what he had asked. "Yes, but I have no idea. I zhink I should wait to find if it is a boy or a girl."

~

"You say that he has never got the opportunity to marry...cazzate." Sigmano said in a sharp but almost lazy sounding manner. "If he truly wants to do so then he should be a man and make it be." He said. "If he is not dead then he has had opportunity to do so."
*Ophelia was surprised at his choice of words. She scratched the back of her head before she spoke* Well, Flynn isn't one to jump to such a thing... Obviously. Flynn is actually not in... a marrying mood, to be exact

*Enricho gave a chuckle at her before responding* Now didn't you say you thought it was a boy? Come on, surely you must've had some names thought up for the little tyke. If he is a boy, he can learn a thing or two from me... *He stopped, remembering his horrible choices from the passed, before giving an exhausted sigh* Maybe not. Oh, I really hope he or she takes your common sense and at least my good looks
Hey, does anyone remember when Enricho was like the edgiest and most miserable character in this RP? XD over a year ago
no one is dying! and leave the quartz triplets alone! leave and take your evil toward them with you xD over a year ago
Negative XD over a year ago
Helga hovered in the air besides Two as she explained the location. "The Donut shop? Then I should expect the best of the best, correct?" She gave a small chuckle. "Professor is going to love it." She said without a hint of doubt or hesitation. "I bring her a gift as well. That equals two things she will enjoy today."
"Hm.." That was all Sigmano gave as an answer at first. "It sounds to me that the Nithloraul may have deadened him. I will speak to him when he returns. One that was not originally a Scelto of the Others should not have to bare a responsibility that he cannot handle."

~

Ossiana gave a chuckle, smiling at him. "You have much more common sense now zhan you may zhink. Zhough now zhat you mention it, a few names have crossed my mind. Zhere is much zhat zhe child can and will learn from you, just as Oasis have. And I do zhink zhat it may be a boy, but it may also be a girl."

~

"Yes! It is the best donut shop among the lands! Or..at least from what I've heard since..you know..I haven't really been anywhere else. B-but travelers from other places say the same thing!" Two stated, her ears perking at what Helga said next. "That's a great idea! Two gifts are better than one! That's more than I've ever gotten at a time." Despite this seeming like something she would have frowned at, she smiled instead.
"Perfect!" Helga's wings fluttered some. "Let's be on our way then. Let's try to make it before sundown." The nymph was about to fly forward until she realized she didn't know where she was going. "...lead the way!" She told Two. But then she noticed the large crowds of people across the city, knowing that htis would just delay her walking therefore delay the chances of helping Wiezen sooner. Her fingers snapped and she suddenly sent a magical aura toward Two that soon surrounded her whole body, levitating her from the ground. This way she could fly – or float to the destination quicker. "Come on now, gravity is nonexistent for thee now."
"Wh-whoa, whoa whoa whoa!!" Two became sort of fearful as her feet left the ground and she levitated into the air. She flapped her arms some as if that were going to help if she would suddenly fall. "Coool..." She looked over the people below them, her ears drooping. It felt odd to be floating. It was almost like doing so in water, except that she could move more freely.
"Alright, let's go!...Uhh..how do I..go?" She said, starting to flap her arms again to see if that would work.
Helga chuckled some as she saw Two struggle with the magic given to her. "Just visualize thee moving. Tell yourself you want to move forward and it will do so for thee." The nymph flapped her large wings and soared in the air, looking down to see if she could find the donut shop from where she hovered. "Come on! Last one there is a.... slimy toad?" She suggested with a small laugh as she searched for this shop.
"Just tell myself that I want to move huh?" Two's ears perked at Helga's words. "A slimy toad? B-but I don't want to be turned into a toad!" She exclaimed. She furrowed her brows. "Uh..forwa--AAAH!!" She shrieked as she suddenly shot forward, nearly crashing into Helga as she flew passed her, unable to stop herself. She didn't know how. The magical aura that Helga had put around her began to waver in a strange writhe around her and become unstable, some of it sinking down into her as she was pulled through the air. She swooped down, running into people and just barely missing stands and solid walls before being brought back into the air.
Helga cringed lightly as she watched Two run into people and crash against stands and walls. When she was brought back into the air, Helga snapped and made the magical aura from her disappear, stripping her powers to float. Before she fell, the witch caught her skillfully in the air, Two now on Helga's back – riding her like some pegasus. "Hmm, we'll practice on that next time." She gave an effort of a chuckle. "Okay, now where from here?"
Two spit out a mouth full of salad from one of the stands that she had crashed through as Helga was speaking. She picked food out of her hair and wiped away splatters of what seemed like smashed tomatoes away from her face, also picking some sort of stems that were growing multiple colored berries from her hair. "NEVER...AGAIN." She stated when Helga said that they would practice the next time. "...Okay..maybe..it was kinda fun." She was silent for a moment.
"Well, I guess we keep going straight. I never really saw the city from up here, but I usually just keep going straight until I reach a little passed the middle.
"You did good... for your first time..." Helga managed to say to lighten her mood. She nodded when Two told her which direction to go in and followed, her flight agile and soft as she sliced through the air and parted clouds on her way. As she did so, she picked out a few pieces of lettuce that fell from Two's mouth from her large orange curls.
"It depends on what "good" is to some people, right? Professor says that good can mean a lot of things depending on the context." Two said, using a her pinkie to dig a tiny stem out of her ear. "Also, I--AAH!!" She flew from Helga's back, diving down towards the ground, Helga's magical aura suddenly started seeping out from her before her body twirled and shot forward as it had before. "HEEEELLGAAAAAA!!!" She shrieked as she was plummeted towards the ground, only to be spun when she almost reached the solid surface and surged forwards again, flying into the air once again and shooting in a direction that wasn't towards where they were supposed to be going.
(FOUR HOURS!)

*Ophelia looked his way in curiosity before she spoke up* He may seem weak, but he really has grown stronger to the whole ordeal... But I fear that by the end of this, he'll have only destroyed himself. That's the last thing I want to happen

*Enricho gave a smile at Ossiana's words, and couldn't help but give a playful chuckle* Then let's hope he inherits my good looks. Of course, if it's a girl, I'm sure she'll be as beautiful as her wonderful mother *He gave yet another playful chuckle*

*The figure stood up from the sands and walked toward the water, looking down as the waves moved passed the figures purple feet*

*Cian continued to talk about his travels. Though he looked to be twenty, he talked on and on like an old man. As he did, there was a figure in the distance, staring at the marching soldiers. But it felt almost as if it were staring at Oasis specifically*
... And how I was able to get out of the Capital with my life. It really was a horrible time for a lot of us *Cian had finished what felt like his twentieth story before he noticed Oasis' silence* Not much of a talker, I take it
And now I'm left to only talk to myself over a year ago
So...it's staring at her through an enclosed wagon XD And Oasis is just like, fuck it over a year ago
...Freaky abomination huh?...no comment.. over a year ago
"I see..." Sigmano rubbed his chin. "Then I will end his misery and suffering when the last of the Servants and Turpitude remain. If your wish is to ensure that he not destroy himself, then so it shall be. If he is strong enough to make it as far as the last of either of our threats, then I will tear the Nithloraul from him. I will take the burden of his curse as well along with that of the Others."

~

"Oh Enricho, I hold my beauty as long as you allow me to. And our children will continue to be zhe two halves zhat are you and I made whole, zherefore zhey will always have zhe both of us with zhem." Ossiana said, smiling at him as they were on their way.

~

As soon as Cian had said that Oasis wasn't much of a talker, a loud snore came from inside the wagon, Oasis's head leaning back against the wall of it while the others that were present within it either stared at her in amazement on how she could sleep on a ride such as the one they all were on, ignoring her, or complaining about how loud she was snoring.
*Cian turned his head once he heard the sudden loud snore, and shook his head* Hmm. I guess she got over her farewell fast. I guess she can't be completely sad

*Ophelia shook her hands as a way of trying to stop him* W-Wait, I don't think you need to go that far, Sigmano. I mean, if we can avoid that from happening, we will. Let's not jump to such conclusions so quickly

*Enricho placed a hand on his chin at the thought of it. Despite his curiosity at her choice of words, he still managed to smile* That's a lovely thought, Oss. And of course, I will always allow you to keep that beauty of yours, darling *He pulled her closer to him, giving another chuckle*
"Che cosa? I fail to understand. I am one lost to a cause without a path to use to stray from my own. This Flynn you have spoken of still has time and many paths to take. You yourself would like to rest, would you not? I am one lost to purpose. I can handle the burdens of a few more."

~

Ossiana chuckled some, coming to a stop to nibble at his shoulder, kissing his neck then his lips. "Oooh~ And I will make sure zhat my Chocho will retain all of his youth~" She said playfully, walking two of her fingers down his chest and abdomen before they rubbed over his groin. "And of course, you will do zhe same for me~" She chuckled. "Come, zhe day is still early my love."
"Well I--whaaaa--aaahhh!!!" Helga shrieked when she saw Two plummet toward the ground, sighing of relief when she rose suddenly. The witch blinked in perplexity, watching the girl fly in all directions. She placed Wiezen in a floating protective bubble before her body shot through the air in the speed of a bullet, her graceful wings soaring until she reached Two with surprising agility and speed. Helga's arms wrapped around hers from behind to stop the madness, forcing every inch of magic that lingered in her out. "I-I-I got you! Hang on!"
As Helga started forcing the magic from Two's body, something else abnormal happened. The magic aura began to shift in nature and twist until it was no longer Helga's that remained, and the roles then switched. It was Helga's magic that began to be forced out--no, not forced out..but absorbed, almost like it was being eaten the longer she stayed in contact with her.

Two, on the other hand, was trying to stop the aura around her from tugging against Helga's grasp, her body being yanked in all directions until she broke free, shooting forward once more. One of the tall buildings was in the direction she was going in, and she was nearing it faster and faster. Her eyes widened the moment she realized this.
"OhmygodsohmygodsohmygodsohmygodsHEL­GA! HELGA!!--" She shut her eyes tightly, wishing that she was on the ground. Wishing that her feet had never left the ground. Wishing that she could just...stop.
She was about to collide into the building but was brought to an instant stop, her chest heaving, her heart feeling as if it could have been visible pounding inside of her chest. Her eyes were still wide while she was face to face with the solid structure of the building.
*Ophelia shook her head* I'm sorry, but it doesn't work that way in our little group. We do what we can to share each others burdens and do what we can to help everyone out so they can get through it

*Enricho chuckled as Ossiana kissed at his neck, wrapping his arms around her. But once he felt her hand on his groin, his hand moved down and grabbed hold of her rear excitedly, squeezing it as he smiled playfully to her* Of course I will love. And yes, let's get a move on
"To share a burden is to share the pain of said burden. I do not wish to share it, but take it. For that is all that I can do. Flynn is lucky to have companions like you and his woman." Sigmano lifted his right hand to the sight of his covered eyes. "I, am one unable to split the onus upon my shoulders with another. If I were to portion my burden to you...your flesh will tear and your bones with crush into dust under the weight of them without question."
I take it you skipped Enricho and Ossiana on purpose XD over a year ago
What makes you think Oswald's on the receiving end XD over a year ago
...cause..he's..a..bitch? XD over a year ago
*Ophelia was silent at his choice of words. Never had she heard such a thing like that from someone. She was silent for a few seconds before responding faintly* W-Well, we still wish to help in anyway we can
"And help you will. With the Servants and the Turpitude still alive, warriors like yourself as well as your allies will be greatly appreciated." Sigmano looked in her direction. "I have managed to destroy two of the Turpitude with my own hands alone. With you at my side as well as the Flynn, I am sure that there is a difference to be made."
Yeah... I hope so *Ophelia couldn't take her mind off the new threat, no matter how hard she tried. This new danger to the world, having come without Kristoff or the Nithloraul not saying anything, it made her worry greatly at what they were exactly*
Sigmano was quiet for a moment, he too thinking to himself about the situation. He had expected more of the Servants to have been destroyed by now, especially since he had been busy with the Turpitude. He spoke again. "With one that has been chained by the Nithloraul, and a Scelta of the Others, the field of battle should be leveled at most. The Turpitude are...not as the Servants are."
*Ophelia was afraid to discuss the subject. What made the Turpentine different? She took a deep breath before she asked* In what way?
"Unlike the Servants, the Turpitude have intelligence. One of the two that I've killed could speak." Sigmano said, his head tipping up towards the ceiling. "They are able to spawn hordes, their very presence infects the land. If one's will is not strong enough, the mere sight of them could drive one to the point of insanity and corruption. Everything that the Servants are, the Turpitude are more of. Stronger. Far more wicked and vile. Controlling. Destructive. Their sizes so far have varied. Tnanomis the Keeper of Agony was about the size of a building. Bethemox the Devourer was large enough to devour my entire homeland in only two snaps of it's jaws. Immediately afterwards, he only became larger."
*Ophelia looked at the ground. She felt as though she could break down again at any moment just by hearing this, but she shook herself out of those thoughts to keep asking questions* How has no one heard of these things? Surely, there would have been gossip of it. The Servants were able to hide themselves, so it's easy to disregard any word of them getting out, but if these creatures are as massive as you say they are, than why am I only hearing about them now
Note, it's TURPITUDE xD I've realized that I've been tired as shit. over a year ago
"Because everyone who has heard about them were dead in the next instance." Sigmano answered rather dully. "The news of the atrocities could not be fanned across the lands fast enough. You may have heard of The Kingdom That Faded From the World. Also known as the Lands that Feast. I have seen it within the papers on this side of the world. That was my kingdom. Along with many others, it did not fade. Bethemox happened. But do not let their size fool you. They too are able to hide themselves, some in plain sight. Or right under our wits. The Others have informed me that there is one still yet to wake for reasons unknown. But whatever the reasoning, it too shall die."
*Ophelia listened closely, her hands placed together. It was a lot for her to accept as fact, but regardless of it all, she gave a nod of agreement* Right. We'll destroy every single one and stop all this
Sigmano nodded in agreement himself. "There is no other choice but to. What will become of the world, the immeasurable amounts of people that will suffer. This can not go without failu--" He let out a loud grunt, his hand going to his head as it filled to the brim with a loud link, harsh flashes of static like images flashing through his vision and he suddenly jumped from the floor and to his feet.
*Ophelia was prepared to ask more questions, but stopped herself when she saw Sigmano grab his head. She rushed to his side of the table, placing her hands on his shoulders* Sigmano, what's wrong? *She stepped back as soon as he got to his feet* Are... you alright?
Sigmano didn't say anything for a long moment, his mouth falling agape. But with his eyes covered, it couldn't be told if it was from shock or something else. But then he grimaced and bolted down the hall, grabbing his rifle and strapping his holster around his waist and leg and his hand axe around the other one. "One of them is HERE!" He said while doing so. "Close--very close."
What?! Now!? W-We cannot fight that thing now! We aren't fully prepared. And we can't just leave this place. Layla would be... Oh, what do we do *As if like a switch, Ophelia started to panic once again*