windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 9437

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska *As she was eating her breakfast, she looked up at Flynn. She didn't dare ask about the Servants. She knew it was the last thing he wanted to think about. So, she spoke of something else* So, Flynn, Layla and I made plans to go into town today. You can join us if you'd like

Rosemary: Fine by me *She held her arms behind her back, stretching again, a satisfying pop being hear as her bones settled into place before she gave a sigh*
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
"Oh please, find someone "who can" do so like I can. I mean, I could do the same as well. Only difference is I won't have to come back after I do. That, and I'd kill you." Wiezen said in a steady pant, rolling his eyes. When his wife posed to allow the camera to snap a photo of them, he winked at it, chuckling afterwards. The more she thrust against him and demanded more, the more his he began to thrust into, but only in a teasing, lazy motion at first. It wasn't until he found a point in which he could sync their moving hips, and once he found it, he began to thrust harder, quickening their rhythm.

~

"Good," Judissia said, giving a nod. "Because we're traveling non-stop tomorrow, so I would advise getting some more stretches in before its time to get going."
last edited over a year ago
cosmic_fusions commented…
this is how weiss finds out about his parents xD over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
And Rosemary XD over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
...something like that XD over a year ago
Rosemary: *She pushed her hand against her neck as she listened* Oh, I'm just excited to hear that, Jud
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
"Not a single woman in this world can tolerate your ass like I do. And your dick of course." Helga growled, her word choice different than her mannerism in her witch form. When their thrusting came into sync, Helga smirked in satisfaction, arching her back some as the grip on his collar tightened. "o-o-h fuck.... yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes" She moaned, her entrance soaking his shirt and pants from where her thighs were wrapped around him. Her grinding turned into her bouncing in bliss, hot panting hitting his face as shrieked in ecstasy. The chalk symbols on her body dimly began to glow the more heightened she became.

Flynn quietly stirred his scrambled eggs with his fork on the plate, staring down at his food with a blank expression. He couldn't get Rosemary off his mind now thanks to Nithloraul. His gaze slowly fell on Layla who snacked on her buttered toast as she flipped through the pages. The alchemist's eyes trailed down to the page she had landed, his expression softening as he seemed to immediately recognize who was on the magazine. "Where did you get that?!" He suddenly yelled at the table, pointing at the images Layla was looking at.
"And not a single man can put up with as much as I have from you as I do," WIezen had shot back, another long moan coming right after his words. The aroma from the liquids that soaked his shirt drifted into his nostrils, his eyes flickering now between black and their normal radiant blue. He ended up coming to a stop with walking any further when her bouncing came into place, his hands lifting her back side and pushing it back down hard while he moved his hips back to where only his tip was inside of her and thrust his entire erection back inside, repeating this motion the further his shaft managed to get as it was rammed into hotter and hotter places. "O-oh my---HELGA, DO IT HARDER!", He snapped, the pitch of his voice dropping in an abyssal growl of lust and pleasure that was rising, his ears drooping at the sensation.
He grabbed her tail suddenly and lifted it to his mouth where he then bit down on it, pushing his lips into hers. His tongue slid around her tail and to hers, scrubbing around her mouth wildly.

~

"Oh sure you are," Judissia rolled her eyes. "Just like you were excited to go up all of those steps at the tower." She teased, smiling some. "Try to get yourself some rest, we might have a lot on our plates to deal with."
Rosemary: *She sighed, another popping sound come from her bones as she waved, falling onto the bed* Yeah, yeah

Franziska: Oh, calm down, Flynn *She gave a giggle to lighten his mood* It's only from the mail. Why do you ask?
Helga's tail stiffened when it was bit, taking a moment to return to its flexibility and coil around Wiezen's tongue scrubbing at his palettes, and for the fun of it, she suddenly pushed her tail further down his throat for a split second, teasing him with what he always did to her. The nymph released a wicked chuckle, exhaling a moan as she looked at the sky, her body writhing in pleasure when Wiezen pushed her back down. And his next few words, she laughed hysterically as did just as she was told, her chuckles cut short when the reins tightened around her neck. "I want to ride thee like a bull~" She whispered seductively into his ears, licking them afterwards. Helga tugged on his collar as if holding onto her own reins before her bouncing quickened, the symbols on her skin glowing some more. And then she went full supernatural speed, her thrusts fast and hard. She grinded merciless against him, the strength she used almost making him stumble back. His erection got even more soaked with each thrust that only last less than a second. Her tail left his mouth and coiled around his neck, choking him as she moaned.

"--huh?" Layla lifted her thick brow in confusion.

"Her... that woman... That's her...." He mumbled more to himself, taking the magazine away from his daughter and staring down at it. "That's her mom." His eyes wandered to every single picture within the collage, recognizing the pure emerald in the eyes of the woman and the fiery hair of her.

"What? No one knows who she is... She's always anonymous in the magazines. That woman has been in the papers for years now, dad. The company usually switches up their models, but she... she's always stayed because of the high demand for her. Her beauty outshines them all." Layla scratched her short hair. "You must be confusing her with someone else."

"No...." Flynn spoke more to himself than anyone else.

(hey, jade, those all look very different peop---

SHUT UP AND GET MY POINT!)
 Helga's tail stiffened when it was bit, taking a moment to return to its flexibility and coil around
oi Jade, those all look like very different people XD over a year ago
Boy Jade, those sure do look different from Helga XD over a year ago
SHUT UP over a year ago
OPEN DOWN over a year ago
Franziska: *She gave a light giggle as she moved over behind Flynn to look at the magazine* Flynn, dear, I'm sure Layla's right. You must be confusing her with................. *She stopped as she looked at the magazine, unable to take her eyes off of it before she spoke up* S-She's right. I would know that face anywhere
Wiezen bit down on Helga's tail a little harder when she pushed it further down his throat, almost not letting her remove it when she did so. With her body wriggling in pleasure against his, his shaft began to throb in yearning for more. And when Helga did as she was demanded to and began to, his tip started to feel as if it were vibrating within her, bathing within pleasure. At her words, he chuckled, panting more, his ears twitching.
With her quickening bounces on his erection, his own pace decreased and was instead replaced with even harder thrusts from him than before, creating an uneven harmony of euphoria and raw pleasure, and the quicker she became, the harder his thrusts got, the wilder they became.
"Ooh Helga~ Yes, that's how daddy likes it~" He moaned, a bit of laughter tumbling in his words as he spoke.

~

Judissia went over to the bed that Kahni had been on and she began to take the sheets off of the bed, moving them aside. "I'm going to head out for a moment and make a few preparations. Lay low, sit tight."
"That's the witch.... The artifact was just talking about her daughter earlier..." He mumbled, scratching his chin in thought as he turned the page, trying to see if there was any more information about the beautiful woman on the page.

"Witch?" Layla's eyes shot open. "A daughter?"

"Yeah, and like, a bajillion other children she shouldn't have."

Layla blinked, not sure whether to take that literal or not.

"Daddy likes his reward?" She panted into his face, giving him a sloppy kiss as her insides squeezed him in a wet warmth. She gritted her teeth when she felt him thrust harder, plus the pace she went in only bursted more pleasure within Helga. The nymph could feel the sweet sap trickling between her thighs and lathering Wiezen with another layer the deeper she went inside. Her laughter only increased in pitch and insanity, the tail around his neck tightening and the very tip of it tickling his ears.
"Y-yes, he loves it just as much as you love yours--" Wiezen moaned into her lips as he was kissed once more, unable to stop himself from holding back any further. He continued with slamming his erection into her, his erection pulling out of her all the way this time, only to be shoved through her entrance, her juices splashing slightly when it plunged deep into the depths of her insides. Immediately he started thrusting again with a vicious libido, moaning loudly. Her juices allowed him to add a quicker pace to his hips, and he held her against him, resting his forehead against hers and biting her lip, the reigns now constricting until the rope that they consisted of began to thin pop in some areas.
Helga shrieked in pure bliss when Wiezen's erection was now buried deep into her entrance. She bucked her hips against him repeatedly, her entrance convulsing against him as she mewled. Her nails dug onto Wiezen's back, tearing at his shirt and gashing his flesh as he bit her lip. Her tongue wiggled from its captivity and licked at her lover's mouth, her chest heaving as she continuously rammed herself onto him, the wetness ridding any friction. The nymph pulled his hair back to raise his head, only to glide her blue tongue across his bruised neck from her tail.
Wiezen's ears perked in delight at the shriek that he head from her, spurring him to gift her with long, hard, and fast strokes as her entrance shuddered. His moaning became blissful snarls. His fingers ran up her body and into her hair, combing through it until they found a suitable grip, a growl escaping his throat when he could feel her nails digging into his back. He shivered some as her tongue ran across his neck, the reigns around her only finally snapping in when they were pulled to tightly and falling to the ground.
He gave one last, hard, thrust before he started to release his fluids into her in large portions, their mixed juices feeling her up and immediately starting to spill out. He removed his erection, which was now throbbing madly, and returned it to the other tight hole, ramming all of it in before he started releasing again while thrusting hard a few times and moaning loudly.
....and that's how Jr. #2 was made xD over a year ago
not in the Quartz house XD over a year ago
Wiezen was always nice XD And at least their new início is better than moving to a different country tho over a year ago
The green nymph hollered in pleasure as she felt his juices fill both her entrances up, bringing her claws to her mouth so she could suck the her lover's blood off them. When then reins finally snapped off, she inhaled one clear breath from her panting mouth. Her body twitched in lingering pleasure, the warmth of both their sticky juices leaking down her trembling thighs. Her large wings drooped in weariness, her ears jerking every few seconds. Helga's chest heaved, her heart racing faster than ever. She blinked vertically, before talking in her echoey voice. "I'm hungry." She hissed, gathering more of Wiezen's blood from his back and licking it off.
Wiezen panted some himself, leaning his head back to draw in more fresh air before he said anything. "Hungry? Got i--" He came to a stop as he heard the sounds of moans coming from around them, only to realize that...they had apparently set a trend on the Firebrick Road. Now, all around them, people that had once been watching were now indulging themselves in acts of bliss. He blinked slightly in surprise. "...Wasn't expecting that to happen again though...this seems to always happen when I give it to you in your nymph form. Our passion for one another radiates."
-

"Professor, Ma'am, the target is in sight. What actions would you like me to undertake?"

"Disable and detain both if thee must. I've already grown impatient."

-

Wiezen finally pulled himself out of her, exhaling in pleasure when her insides seemed to try and suck him back in while he did so. "Alright, so, you are hungry? What would you like to e--" He had been zipping up his flyer when he spoke, but didn't finish in time before his head suddenly jerked back. His grip loosened on Helga to the point where he let go completely as he fell backwards, the left side of his forehead sizzling and smoking as his body hit the hard ground beneath them.

The individuals that were indulged around them came to an immediate stop.
okay, no, you can't do that xD over a year ago
The fuck kind of trend did they set up XD over a year ago
The "Fuck It" trend. Fuck anyone you see right then and there while covering enough for it not to be public indecency but revealing enough for it to be obvious that they're fucking over a year ago
Helga was quick to land on her leafy claws when Wiezen had suddenly let go, shaking some like a dog would and fluttered the leaves on her body and her wings. She watched Wiezen fall, her expression blank as she rubbed her tummy some when it growled. The nymph sniffed at his body on the ground before shrugging, turning around to find something to eat. That is, until the nymph began to shake uncontrollably, her body forcing itself to morph back to normal. Her limbs elongated as she began to shriek, the echoes being replaced with Helga's voice now. The green on her skin vanished, and the curls on her head made themselves visible again, her now being able to fit in her dress. Her screaming continued as she turned around. But as soon as the witch took a step forward, her numbed legs failed her and she fell flat on the ground. Helga quickly crawled towards Wiezen and shook him, looking at the wound on his head before lifting her head, her eyes immediately and easily coming in contact with the direction the blow came from, tracking down where and who exactly had it been.
Rosemary: Oh, I intend to *Even though the desire of sleep hung on her words, her mind refused to rest. It all remained on Weiss and his words. And she was then thinking of ways she could save him, regardless of what he told her*

Franziska: You're right, Flynn. That is her. Why would she be in this magazine *Without warning, she took the magazine from Flynn's grasp and looked over it in total confusion*
"You'd better. I don't want any slugging around in the morning from you, missy." Judissia chuckled while folding the bed sheet up and tucking it under her arm. "Anybody comes through that door that ain't me, either knock'em out cold or kill'em." She said while going to the door. "We're in some serious shit now Rose. Stay on your toes. I won't be gone long."

~

Wiezen only laid there as Helga had started making her shift from nymph form and back to normal. His eyes were rolled back to where only the whites of them were shown, his mouth left slightly agape.

By the time Helga was looking in the direction where the strange force had come from, the person who was to blame for it was long gone from the area without a trace, That is until there was a poof that occurred right in front of Helga, as if magic had just been used. However, the smoke that had came from the poof, started spreading across the brick road and sending the travelers that were going either way scurrying in a panic, some pulling up their undergarments and pants and such. The wagons that were in the vicinity at the time took off, the horses or large bird creatures that were guiding them taking off now that they were startled.

Through the smoke, the shadow of a figure could be seen moving at a casual pace as it came towards them, though it's movements were also nimble, stepping out of the way or just around some of the wagons that had taken off. A young woman with light fair skin stepped from the smoke, some sort of strange pistol fashioned weapon in her possession, her brown-orange almost ginger short hair hanging almost to her shoulders evenly. Lime green eyes looked down to them as she stored the pistol away.
"Hey, sorry for the uh...intrusion. The Professor wanted us to come coast you two along. We're kinda busy, and she's in one of her sciencey cranky moods." Oddly enough, she sounded almost like someone familiar when she spoke. Her manner was rather friendly, more pleasant than Bonnus's would have been.
"Need some help? Well..never mind that, of course ya do." She spun her weapon around her index finger before shoving it into it's holster skillfully.
"Alright, uuuup you go--" She pulled Helga from Wiezen and hoisted him up onto her shoulders almost without effort, making sure that he was up there safely before extending a hand out to Helga. "Come on, we better get on the move before the guards get here."

~

Name: ???

Race: Human Subject

"You'd better. I don't want any slugging around in the morning from you, missy." Judissia chuckled wh
you've broken the rare species of redheads xD over a year ago
And besides, nothing bad as even happened XD over a year ago
Yeah, the only ones who are miserable are Enricho and Ossiana, so accept the happiness XD over a year ago
Layla scratched her head. "Ummm.... She's been in magazines for like, decades." She commented after her mother's question. "Umm, who is this woman again? And uh, how do you know her? And what does her daughter have to do with any of this?" She kept asking questions, all in which Flynn remained silent of, taking another sip from his coffee.

Helga's ears perked to the sound of the girl's voice, her eyes landing on the pistol she stored away. "Thee calls a magic forced bullet an intrusion?" She asked, her voice hoarse. Although, she could read the nice aura emitting from the young woman. The witch watched as she picked her husband over her shoulders, eyeing her features for a moment and tilting her head slightly. The emerald in her eyes reflected the green of hers when she offered her hand, taking it with a small appreciative nod as she stood up. Her legs wobbled some, but she forced herself to remain steady, a few splotches of green on her legs to be helped by her nymph form. Helga shook her head, the orange curls bouncing from her scalp before her attention fell on Wiezen, stroking his cheek lightly when she knew he would be alright.

Although, a wave of confusion hit her face as she slowly looked around, scratching her curls. "What... What happened? I remember following Bonnus and then everything went blank...." Her eyebrows knitted some before she looked at her. "What are thee? May I get a name?"
Franziska: O-Oh, well, uh..... We may or may not have met her during mine and your father's travelling days *She scratched the back of her head as she answered*

Rosemary: *She faked a yawn, a rather convincing fake, as she spoke up* Uh-huh. Sure. Be careful out there, Jud
"Well...not magic forced I mean, that would give me too much credit, especially to someone who's los--I mean..couldn't do magic to began with." The young woman gave a little chuckle at that, a half of a snort coming up somewhere in between. "It deals more with science." Her attention went to the smoke that drifted around them and kept them from sight, pausing when Helga had asked her questions. "Hm? Oh I'm human for the majority. As for my name, you can just call me Two."
She glanced back at Helga and gave a smile, one that slowly but surely began to become more and more familiar in resemblance. "And you're Helga, right? And this handsome devil, who feels like he's been eating cows, must be Wiezen of course. Hm..I didn't think I would meet both of the Quartz in the same day." She said, starting off in the way that she had come from.

~

Judissia gave a wave, heading out the door and on her way down the stairs with the bed sheets still in possession. She checked her sword briefly while continuing passed the innkeeper and out the door to do what she needed to.
SNORT ALERT over a year ago
....sniff alert over a year ago
betacuckfag alert over a year ago
"Lost magic?" Helga interrupted as soon as Two committed the mistake in her words. "How does one lose magic?" Her head tilted in curiosity. "Unless it is stripped from thee of course." At the mentioning of Wiezen's weight comparison, he giggled, a snort surfacing her laughter. "That's because he does eat cows... sometimes..." The witch commented, levitating Wiezen's body some to lessen the heaviness. She slowly followed Two and was able to keep up with her nymph legs. "Thee knows of us?"

The bread Layla chewed on fell on the plate when her mouth went agape while hearing her mother respond. "You... YOU MET A CELEBRITY? A MODEL? THIS ONE? THE MOST FAMOUS ONE TO THIS WORLD TODAY?!" She exclaimed in shock, chewing on her toast before swallowing. "How was she? Was she nice? Did you ask for an autograph... wait, wait, wait!" Her eyes widened in realization from the previous comment. "AND SHE'S A WITCH?!?!? How do witches look like that?!"
Franziska: *She giggled as she spoke calmly* Calm down, Layla. She was a lot different when we met her twenty years ago. We all were. There are some friends of ours we haven't met in a long time. She is one of them. She was a nice woman, a mother of at least seven, and always so caring, if a little odd at times. But we all had our own little quirks back then

Rseomary: *She gave a sigh, looking up at the ceiling, still lost in thought over Weiss' words, unable to shut his voice up*
"Stripped magic? I didn't know that was a thing." Two said in thought. "But no, I lost it. I can't really remember when, but I could use it to some degree until it messed itself up and just...stopped working I guess." She shrugged. "I guess it's a good thing though. Every time I used it these itchy green rashes would start clustering on my skin. It gave me a headache." She snickered some at her comment about Wiezen, a more defined snort drifting from her.
"But yeah, of course I know you guys. From..err...huh..I can't remember. Anyways, I've also heard a lot about the Quartz too. You don't really seem all that bad in person. You're actually kinda nice."
"SeVeN KiDs?!?!" Layla gasped again, though this time she continued eating. "She doesn't look like a mother of seven." Her head tilted as she viewed the pictures. "Heck, she doesn't look like a mother at all... She looks like she's in her twenties."

"Well, she's in her thousands." Flynn mumbled.

"--tHoUsAnDs?!" Layla spat her orange juice, though proceeded to clean it up quickly.

"Magic doesn't just sToP working, silly." Helga chuckled some, a motherly smile gracing her face. Though at her next few words her expression softened some. "Green rashes?" She lifted a brow. "That's not... good..." She scratched her head in thought. "Were your parents evil at all?" She blinked at the weird question she asked and shook her head. "Nevermind..." She mumbled, clearing her aching throat. "A bad person? Who spoke about us like that?" When she mentioned she seemed pretty nice, she conjured a small smile. "Thanks... Thou likewise."
Franziska: Yes, thousands. She's quite the character... In fact, I don't think we've seen her in a while, Flynn. Perhaps we should pay her a visit some time soon. Don't you agree? *She turned to Flynn with a smile, a wave of nostalgia coming over her*
"Stop fucking thinking about that, he told you that he didn't need your sorry ass to help him," Rosemary's friendly Kopfdämon spoke up with a sner. "Don't see why you just don't let that damn thing die."

~

"I mean..I guess there's a first time for everything, right?" The another odd aspect was how Two was able to navigate them passed people while they were in the thickness of the smoke, barely a foot ahead of them able to be seen. At Helga's next few words her brows knitted. And then she smiled when Helga told her that she was a nice person as well, small dimples coming to her cheeks. "Well, I was taught to be nice to people who are nice to me."
But then she furrowed her brows again just as they came out into clearer space where the thick fog had been reducing into a light mist. And despite Helga telling her never mind, she answered the previous question still.
"I never knew my parents, so I don't think that I would know much about that except that they are two blurry faces in my memory. But from what the Professor said, they were both really good people. She said that I took after them a lot."
BECAUSE HER PARENTS WERE MACHINES over a year ago
just kidding, she was forced to por her dad xD over a year ago
Jade, you're disgusting over a year ago
Rosemary: Oh yay, I was hoping to hear from you again *She said sarcastically as she looked at the ceiling* I'll think about what I want, asshole! Get off my back!
"No..." Flynn answered Franziska in a straightforward manner, staring down at his mug of coffee now without taking anymore sips. "The artifact told me that Rosemary may or may not be in trouble. I don't know whether to believe him or not." He shared with the group finally.

Helga's gaze was mainly focused on the young girl besides her, not really minding the smoke or anyone else that could be watching. She tilted her head and observed the dimples on her cheeks. "Bonnus-- or uh, the Professor must really like you. You look a lot like someone we both loved dearly." She added suddenly, smiling some to also reveal her own dimples. As she spoke, she nodded in agreement. "Quite a lesson I agree with. What else has your professor said?"
"I'm not on our back dumbass, so BLLEEEEEGH!" The voice retorted. "You're the only asshole here, because no matter how much common FUCKING sense someone tries to cram into your pee sized part of our brain, it just keeps stretching into a empty goddamn pit!"

~

"I do?" Two smiled a little more. "Well, I'm happy to hear. That means that you can be comfortable around me and not have to feel nervous or weird." Her dimples became clearer when her small smile extended. She was more focused on what was ahead of them, not noticing how much of an observation that Helga was getting of her.
At her next question though, she looked over to her with a puzzled expression before giving an attempt at a shrug. "She said that I shouldn't really focus on being around people that much, especially crusaders. She said that those guys suck."
Her human ears seemed to twitch some. "I think I remember her saying something about Mr. Quartz too when she was at her studies. She said something about a Therian needing a..thingamajig...whatchamacallit. The glowing stuff."
Ophelia: L-Lady Rose?! Are you sure, Flynn?
Franziska: Rosemary... I thought she was long dead. Are you sure the Nithloraul is right
Nithloraul: I keep an eye on her for this long and you still have your doubts. I know you hate me, but you can't at least trust my words?

Rosemary: Oh, and you know better than anyone else? You're just a voice, a piece of that bitch Macross. Not fuck off already. I'm trying to get some sleep *He turned to her side, closing her eyes in an attempt to get some rest*
wake up to the news of her parents fucking in public xD over a year ago
and she will still say, "Whose this rancid cadela, puta XD" over a year ago
No Jade. That's what braille porn mags are for over a year ago
"You're still on about that Macross shit!?! Are YOU SERIOUS!? Perfect example you virgin slut! Because Macross is just so damn willing to have left a pitiful human alive! Oh you're so special, she spared you! Oh look at me, I'm fucking Rosemary, my nickname means flower, OOOO, LOOK AT THE DAMN BIRD! I" The voice snarled. "You want quiet? I'll give you some QUIET. LEEDERLEEDERLEEDERFUCKING LEE!!!"
"SHUT UP!" Flynn yelled at Nithloraul instead of replying back telepathically. It made Layla recoil a little in fear at the sudden outburst. The alchemist inhaled a deep breath before ignoring the artifact again, his attention going back to the group. "Sorry... He was trying to get in things that doesn't involve him." He crossed his arms some. "According to the useless piece of nothing, she is alive. She's in danger, but not too much in danger. Stupid, right?"

"His light?" Helga suggested when Two had trouble coming up with the name of it. She gave a chuckle at her other few words. "Yeah... those guys suck... But... not all of them..." Her ears lowered a little, for her sister was a crusader as well whether she liked it or not. And even with the bad treatment she received from her, she held no anger towards her at all. She did exactly as she was told. After the night of the incident, she left her alone like she desired. No contact or chocolate-exploring invites. In fact, she stopped thinking about her for the best. She'd forgotten how she looked like until she saw Two. "How... old are you?" The witch suddenly asked. "And... do thee like chocolates?"
Rosemary: You say it like I like being alive. With you, the cannibalism, and all that shit. You think surviving was a good thing? Fuck no! It's living with you and all that shit that makes it hell. I would've much preferred I died. I still wish I did. I only stay alive for Judissia's sake, and nothing else, you fucking wretch. And if I'm so fucking useless, then so are you. After all, you're a part of me. So there, we both suck. So shut the fuck up already and do whatever the hell it is you do when you aren't annoying me.

Nithloraul: Stupid? Ha *Gives somewhat of a fake chuckle* And don't call me a "he"! In fact-
Franziska: *She spoke up, though the Nithloraul didn't stop speaking, she spoke enough for Flynn to ignore it* I think we should check on her, just to be safe, Flynn. Of course, I mean me and Ophelia and Reinard. You need a break and I always wanted to get out of the house for a bit.
"Yeah, that, his light. But she called it something else, a "grace" or something along the lines of that I think." Two said. "But Professor says that all of them are, and I quote, "spineless poor excuses of chistled armor wearing, pathetic excuses for living lifeforms that have taken shape and gathered a weapon". Now that I think about it, I do remember her separating a person or two from that bunch. Personally, I like the way their armor looks." As they furthered away from the smoke, she turned to Helga with raised eyebrows. "Chocolate? Professor calls it theobroma cacao, the food of the gods. It sounds silly yeah, but believable. Who doesn't like chocolate, I mean come on--"
Two stopped herself short in her words, backtracking to the question that had come before the one about chocolate. "My age?" She gave a shrug. "Professor said that I'm twenty-two decimal forty-nine nine eight years, two days, two seconds, two thousand milliseconds, two million micro seconds, and fourteen decimal forty three nanoseconds old exactly according to Professor. Yesterday was my birthday!"

~

"Correction, I'm a much better us than YOU are by far. If you don't want to be alive then shut the fuck up, and give me control before I have to take it again you shit sack. I may be a part of you, but I'm a MUCH better part. If anything, might as well say that YOU are a part of ME." The voice persisted, now starting to chuckle madly. "What I do when you aren't shoving your head up other people's ass to stick your fucking nose where it don't belong, is watch and observe. Two things that you have utterly failed at today. You're alive for Judissia's sake? Yeah, you could've gotten her killed TWICE today because you. Fucking. Suck. You make us look bad. But if you just would've listened instead of trying to be a big bitch baby, we could have killed Wisp or whatever the fuck his name is, we could have gotten the gold without a scratch, AND, we could have ended that piss sheet that is now another problem for us. And you knew that the moment you were about to jump down there and slice him from dick to face. Which you didn't. The only time you were on top of your shit is when killed the guards, guards whom you didn't even cut into pieces! Who the fuck does that!? Now look where we are? Dipshit." The voice went silent but could still be felt shifting around in Rosemary's thoughts.
Rosemary: Oh, if only you weren't in my thoughts, I'd consider jamming a needle into my ears. The only reason I didn't kill him is because I'm in control. You aren't. I decide what happens, not you. And pissing you off is a little bonus. *She chuckled as she turned in the bed*
"You're in control now, but who's going to be once you go the fuck to sleep hmm~? Didn't you say the same thing last time, only to find us waking up to bashing a face inside out with a sack full of rocks?", The voice shot back. "Yes..yeah, and I'll definitely stab his face in if he comes near us again. Or I could tip off one of our little new enemies when you're to dull witted to be paying attention. Having you wake up to eating the flesh from a face is a bonus." Now it was the voices turn to chuckle a identical one to Rosemary's accept that it was twisted in every fashion possible.
Rosemary: Alright then *She sits up, crossing her arms* Then I guess I'm not sleeping then. I can wait until we get to our next location. Besides, it's impossible to sleep with you not shutting up
"Yeah, and I'll go too!" Layla joined in.

Flynn rubbed his temples as Franziska spoke, frowning when Layla wanted to go as well. "No... no, no, no." He said. "You're going to get yourselves killed. We don't even know where she is. And, if one of us has to fight something to death, it's going to be me. Because hey, lucky me, I don't die." He answered apathetically.

"Separating a person from them?" She tilted her head in confusion at this comment, scratching her chin lightly in thought. She seemed to be lost in her thoughts as she told her her age, but her eyes snapped back at Two when she mentioned it was her birthday yesterday. A small smile graced her face, dimples making themselves visible. "Well happy belated birthday, Two." Her hands swirled in the air, unzipping her portal bag and retrieving a small basket of food she'd packed from there. The witch pulled out one of the apple fritters she had saved yesterday – thinking she would be able to sneak one to Elijah and Zealia while Wiezen slept. The apple fritter still looked and tasted fresh, the drizzles of chocolate syrup and powdered sugar on top it looking like a luxury straight out of a bakery. Helga handed it to Two, wrapped in a small napkin before closing her portal shut. "A beautiful desert for a beautiful maiden. A small late birthday gift from the Quartz." She chuckled some.
Nithloraul: Thankfully, I know exactly where she is.
Franziska: Out of the question, Flynn. You need to rest. You've been working yourself to the bone for twenty years now. It's been affecting you physically and mentally. I can't stand to see you suffer like this and I won't have it. After all, you know I can handle myself well in a fight just as much as you can. So you just rest and we'll work of finding her *She gave a hmph, followed by a smile*
"See how easily I can gain the upper hand? Now you're saying you're not gonna sleep. Which means that you're gonna try and stay awake until you can't anymore. You'll be too tired, too weak to fight back. And then what, hm~?" The voice giggled. 'You can't hold yourself back forever. Hindering our potential is such a large step backwards for us. And aside from that you mangy whore, it's impossible for ME to sleep when you're thinking up bullshit about your boyfriend." It began to laugh. "Pathetic,"

~

"Thank you." Two said politely when Helga had granted her a day late happy birthday.
And then she stared in awe at the fritter, her lips smacking lightly as it was handed to her. Her eyes ran across the powdered sugar that layered the top of it, how it looked like a glazed desert covered in snow. Seeing the drizzles of syrup made her brows raise some in anticipation, egging her to take a small sniff at the deliciously displayed dessert within the napkin before taking a small bite, particularly on the side where the most chocolate was. "Mmmmm~! This is good! What is this? I've never had this before!" Her amusement towards the pastry made her almost like a bubbly child who had been allowed their first taste of sweets for the day.
Rosemary: Maybe to you, but we don't inbreed in our society, you mangy cunt *She did her best to ignore everything after that*

*A man was walking around the sight of the crusader camp, noticing a few holes in the tents, and a few crusaders looking exhausted. The man placed a cigarette into his mouth and lit it with a silver lighter with the markings of a snake and a skull on it. He looked around, giving a drag from his cigarette as he spoke up, the smoke seeping from his open mouth like a fog, a deep accent from what sounded like the western side of the world escaping his mouth*
???: Okay, which one of ya'll is in charge?

(Picture of ???)
 Rosemary: Maybe to you, but we don't inbreed in our society, you mangy cunt *She did her best to igno
*ya'll over a year ago
want me to stop replying to flynn then? over a year ago
........... no XD over a year ago
"No, Franziska. Either I go too or no one goes." Flynn responded. "I'm not even risking the thought of you getting hurt. I'm not doing this for me. I'm doing this for you, please understand that."

"It's an apple fritter, dear. A Quartz fritter with the added chocolate and sugar I made myself." She giggled lightly, her ears twitching in glee as she heard the soft crunch of the pastry. "I thought thee would like it. Ooh, but don't eat too fast dear, thou are going to get a tummy ache." The witch said. Suddenly, a glow appeared in her hands, and when it dimmed, she revealed a chocolate chip cookie and a palmier on her right hand, and on her left, there was now a small plate of leftover steaming dumplings and springrolls. "There's more where that came from." She smiled motherly. "Have thee not eaten today, child?" Helga asked her.
Franziska: *She gave a sigh* Okay, okay... Ophelia, I ask for one of the best hotels in the city for us to stay in
Ophelia: W-What?
Franziska: You're royalty, right? Surely you can do that
Ophelia: W-Well, yes, I can, but.... Why?
Franziska: Well, we could use a vacation, and if Flynn insists on coming, I want him to enjoy it as much as possible
Ophelia: I see. Then I suppose I can arrange something
Question: Why does Flynn hate Ophelia and Reinard so much? They're victims of Kristoff and the Ancient Ones too XD over a year ago
....because fuck them xD over a year ago
What did Reinard do? He was fucking crucified when they met over a year ago
And Ophelia did.................. a thing XD over a year ago
"Jokes on you, we share the same body, so if I've done it than so haaaveee youuuu. You're even stealing from my words now. He's not even your brother, or family at all for that matter," The voice went on. "You just want to keep that belief close because our family--our REAL family, is dead. You think that Weiss mother fucker cares even the slightest shit about us? If he did he would've stayed. But no one ever stays. Well, except that Judi bitch but she needs to go away. But we'll take care of her~ In due time."

~

"Apple fritter...apple fritters are good, and you can cook!" Two said in a matter-of-fact fashion, her voice lingering with bits of pride as she complimented the witch's cooking. A pride that was like Helga's. Like Lilith's. Like a Quartz.
She took Helga's advice and slowed her eating down, not wanting to experience another stomach ache like she had before in the past when she had eaten a small sea food stand out of their ingredients entirely. When she saw the chocolate chip cookie and palmier appear in Helga's possession, she went against what she had told herself not to do and shoved the fritter to its destruction by consumption. And then her eyes landed on the dumplings and springrolls, causing her to gulp. "Th-that's for me?! Thank you!"
"Today?" Two bit her lip slightly, hesitating on getting one of the foods that had been presented to her. "I haven't eaten anything in over a month." She paused for a moment. "We...we can do that? Eat more than once a month?" She asked suddenly in a sort of half whisper.
COLA, you're the crusaders, remember XD over a year ago
Fuck those guys, I don't want to do anything with them yet XD over a year ago
let it go, wind xD over a year ago
"--a month?!?" She gasped, blinking in utter confusion. "Darling, you're suppose to eat every day. At least three times every 24 hours." But then she switched to the more important manner. "You didn't get cake for your birthday? That's terrible!" The witch exclaimed. She immediately shoved a palmier between her teeth, holding out the three dumplings on the plate and making five more appear in front of her. "Thou must be hungry. A month without chocolate? Without smoothies? Delicious fruits? Pies? CEREAL?! Thou and I must go out for a meal sometime. I'll pay." She nodded at her in a comforting way, indicating there was no need to hesitate while grabbing the snacks she offered.

"Royalty?" Flynn furrowed his brows. "What? Don't tell me the guards know you're still alive. Because if they did, you'd be hanging from a noose right now for treason." He crossed his arms. "I don't need any grand hotel, Franziska. We'll be fine."
Ophelia: Of course not. My family title was taken after Edrain was abandoned... But, my family still had their wealth, and so, I have obtained a large fortune, so paying for something like a five star hotel is as simple as purchasing bread
Franziska: Can we please, Flynn? Please, please, please!? *She begged him. Clearly, she was still her old self from so long ago, despite her age*
"I-it's not that I don't think about eating anything it's just that...usually the Professor and I are always busy, and hunger never usually comes until I think of food. I thought that it was just some tradition that the Professor had or something." Two admitted with a nervous sort of laugh. And at the mentioning of cake, she shook her head. "I want chocolate...and pie...what's a cereal?"
When she finally couldn't help herself anymore, she reached out her hand, her fingers flinching as if they would get hit by something if she did. She grabbed the two of the dumplings and stuffed her face, making the act of doing so somehow look mannerly as she used the other side of the napkin that the fritter had been in and patted the corners of her mouth.
"Y-you don't have to pay for anything Mrs. Quartz. The Professor...she wouldn't like that..." She let out a sigh. "I wouldn't want to bother you with something as stupid as feeding me...that would be a waste of your money. This is more than enough." She smiled, her dimples popping up again. "I...haven't eaten anything like this before, this good in a long time. Usually I was only made to eat bread and cheese before a physical check up. When Professor cooks though, the wait is worth it. But nowadays she's just stuck with her nose a book."
She hesitated again before grabbing another dumpling carefully. "She's looking for someone...someone important to her if I had to say so myself."
Helga listened carefully to the words that came out Two's mouth, her brows lightly furrowing the more she spoke about... well, everything. "It wouldn't be a waste of money if I'm treating someone who deserves it." The witch said. Though, a few moments later she frowned. "....Bread and cheese? Thou sounds like a neglected rat being kept in a cage until one is in need of them...." She muttered, her eyes interlocking with hers. "Please, thou can just call me Helga. And... yes, she's looking for the person who stripped her happiness away from this world." Her thoughts backtracked to when she said the professor wouldn't like her taking her out. The witch unexpectedly placed her hands onto Two's shoulders, the plate of dumplings and the other of cookies floating in the air as she did so. Helga looked down at her since she was obviously taller, a spark of wonder glowing in her emerald eyes. She smiled and looked at her like a mother would, or maybe a sister before shrugging with a giggle. "Who cares about what the Professor likes? What you like is much more interesting and important... because you control your own life, not Bonnus.You are free to explore all types of chocolate... dark, white, milk! Mixtures of foods like chocolate on strawberries!~ The best combination for guacamole... Different flavors of ice cream... Cotton candy... Popcorn!" The witch giggled. "What I mean is.... Instead of having your nose stuck in a book.... There's... always more."

Flynn let out a long sigh, his eyebrows sinking in before he rubbed his temples. He couldn't say no to his wife, especially when she begged in such an adorable manner. Just like she used to in the past. "Fiiiiineee...." He mumbled some, crossing his arms.
"More?" Two looked up at her, blinking some with a similar twinkle of curiosity within eyes. "I-I care what the Professor likes! She's...she's been taking care of me for as long as I can remember. She said that asking for more of anything means that one is focused more on being greedy than actually experiencing what they already have gratefully. I..don't want to be a greedy person..but I've only had one type of chocolate this entire time...I don't know what guacamole is..or ice cream..or the popped corn. Cotton candy is good..soft and fluffy." Her eyes went to the ground.
"But I do hope she find's who she's looking for..I didn't know that it was someone who had hurt her. That would explain why she always got so mad at me for asking. I should...I should apologize." She said, now feeling ashamed of herself. But then her head lifted, the light of an idea flashing through the lime green on her irises. "I know! I can get her one of those circle things with the holes in them! I think she called them bagels--or one of the sweet bagels with the sprinkles and the almonds and, and--"
She came to a stop when she felt as if she had started blabbering. "Oh..sorry Mrs. Quar-- I mean Mrs. Helga."