windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 9437

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: *He continued to follow behind the soldiers as he spoke to them* Now hang on one moment. You're just going to take her there without asking her if she wants to be a soldier. We know what she is like. She is a strong fighter, but she is very brash and quick to jump into a fight. For all we know, she doesn't want to be a guard. You can't just take her without asking her what her decision is first
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
"That is why she won't be a guard. Do we look like guards to you? No. Instead, she will become a soldier that services the country of Owensport. She knew very well what she was doing when she decided to partake in our recruitment program, and now she has been recruited by our Sergeant. Weren't you watching?" One of the second soldier had spoken this time, though his manner was more polite than the first's.

"N-no! My daughter won't be brought under your corruption and overly dignified taint!" Ossiana protested angrily, walking in front of the soldiers, here tired eyes now more open. "I won't let you take her!"

"...Ma'am, with all do respect--"

"Get out of the fucking way peasant!" The first soldier growled out of agitation. "Under the Treaty of Portsland, our superiors have the right to recruit and draft under reasonable circumstances, so get lost lady before we make you!"

"Hey, y-you don't have to talk to them like that." The second soldier said. "They are people just like the rest of us."
Enricho: *He stood in front of the soldiers, his arms crossed as he looked at them* What kind of country takes people from other cities to work for them? Our daughter is a strong fighter, but she will decide if she wants to go to Owensport or not. As her father, I stand by that fact. Until then, you don't have any damn right to take her away to some place else.
"Why you little--"

"I do not remember giving a mere scoundrel and his damsel any reign of what can or cannot be done." Sgt. Barjin spoke as he approached them, his expression holding no emotion as he spoke, his shoulders now clad with his armor once again. "What variety of country you ask? A powerful one. As for what rights are had within this situation, you hold none. Under the conditions of the program of recruitment, if I have seen an individual as fit to be a soldier, then recruit them I shall." He looked to his soldiers, and more came, surrounding them and pointing their weapons at Enricho and Ossiana.
"You'd best to mind your mouth while speaking to a soldier, boy. Men, continue about your task. Do not let the likes of two bottom feeders hinder you."

"Yes sir, sir yes sir!" Both of the soldiers said in unison and moved passed Enricho and Ossiana.

"If you would like to say your goodbyes before our departure, I will be the maker of that decision. Until so, I'd advise you know your place, as well as your status less you find yourself a new one under the soil." Sergeant Barjin moved passed them, continuing on to get his underlings prepared to depart for the morning of tomorrow.
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
(No, Helga DOESNT know about Lilith because she was not aware the one who she spoke to last was an imposter of Bonnus. This is your fault COLA, and she never received an invitation xD so STOP)

Helga blinked when Wiezen had removed her hood, her curls poking out again. Pretty sure you said only to remove it in the gate..." The witch thought to herself. Her ears twitched as she listened to their argument, them perking lightly at the mentioning of her sister. A small frown came upon her face when she was insulted, but her brows raised as she leaned a little toward her lover. "What... What doth she speak about?"
Windwakerguy430 commented…
And then Helga puts her capuz, capa on again because she thinks it's fucking cute XD over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
...yeah, fallen in amor with the urge to tear all of them to shreds por this point. over a year ago
cosmic_fusions commented…
...pls over a year ago
Enricho: *He looked at him, not moved once by anything he was saying. He kept his hands to his side, but the thought of pulling out his gun was very much tempting. He knew better than to do so, of course, and just kept his eyes on him each word bringing more anger to his thoughts. But he kept his calm expression as they walked off, before turning to Ossiana* Oss, do you think that.... Maybe this is what Oasis wants? I think we should speak with her tomorrow before she leaves. If this is what she wants to do, if she really wants to go to Owensport, we shouldn't stop her. But if we don't... Then we'll do what we can to get her out of it. But we've both had a long day. She's safe for now, and that's what is important. We need to rest for now, Oss.
He may be an idiot (Because two motherfuckers always hold it over his head), but he is trying to be a good dad. He is trying so damn hard XD over a year ago
(Well... been a hot minute since we used COLA's plane jokes)
last edited over a year ago
...Leave it in the other RP Wind xD over a year ago
No XD over a year ago
....I mean...if you drink a cola you might be in the clear...XD over a year ago
Wiezen glanced over at Helga for a moment before looking back to Bonnus. But he still spoke to Helga. "We arranged an agreement a few years back when I first started to confirm that I was running out of energy. Getting old. Well, actually, she confirmed it. Our agreement was that if she could help me out with this then I would help her look for the person who killed Lilith. Li Ann Quartz. We haven't been able to find her anywhere yet though."

"Not as though thee have been looking to find anything." Bonnus commented abruptly. "I'll assume that thou hath also forgotten that what we were up to remained between the two who made the agreement. Which didn't include a third wheel to the cart either. It seems that I may have to rearrange. Obviously thou can no longer be trusted."

"Yeeeaah...about that. I don't think it's going to be enough this ti--"

"Nonsense. Unlike thee, I have been going about business as one should. Relentlessly." Bonnus spoke as they continued down the road. "Further more, it was rather foolish of thee to come without a mount either."

"Oh come on, Bonnus it's--"

"Professor" Bonnus pointed out once more. "Do I need to sign it out for thee? Make a small fucking flip booklet involving the pronunciations so that thee may sound it out?" Her manner was straight to the point and more blunt than it had ever been. And over the years, it had only gotten more and more straightforward and without filter. Especially when it involved matters that she found more than just important.

~

Ossiana looked over at Enricho with exhausted eyes, though at having heard what he had to say about the situation some of that weariness seemed to almost not matter. "I...she--they have her. And if they have her...she is not safe." She said slowly. "But..I understand." She ran her fingers through her hair, looking at the structures around them.
Helga listened to her lover carefully, absorbing the new information she had never heard before. The witch was a little mad that Wiezen had kept this from his own wife, and she knew there must've been more. But at the comment about her sister, the nymph's facial expression softened and she stopped. She stopped thinking. Stopped walking. Stopped breathing for half a second. "Lilith... Is dead?" Helga finally asked, walking again besides Wiezen in shock. She gulped and began to fidget some with her hands. "Dead.... S-she's dead.... O-Oh..." Helga whispered. "I-I-I'm awfully sorry for your loss..." The nymph spoke with lowered ears to no other than Bonnus.
xD I'm not standing for this Jade. over a year ago
She does have good things though XD over a year ago
It's not enough, apparently XD over a year ago
"Helga...I've told you that a million times already..that's not new information." Wiezen said, giving her a pat on the shoulder.

"Sorry for your loss, oh bullshit." Bonnus said, mocking Helga's apology, and even still, it sounded more as if she was speaking about someone she had had a conversation with years ago and remembering some...not so fond memories.

"Alright, alright "Professor". I'll try to get around to more searching whenever I have the chance. But what you're gonna know is that my family comes first. They have to come first." Wiezen said.
Oh, that makes me happy seeing that she was told this XD over a year ago
Why xD over a year ago
It's not like that though...(((Jade obviously can't see this secret comment pocket. But yeah Wind, pretty much))) over a year ago
Enricho: She's a fighter, Oss. I know she will be fine. Let's go and rest. We've had a long day. We'll talk with Oa in the morning, okay *He grabbed hold of her hand, in an attempt to calm her nerves*
"I am honest about my words..." The witch reassured Bonnus when she had mocked her. "She was someone very important to thee... An amazing and courageous woman... I wish for thee to know that I am here for thee and would talking if thou wished." The nymph said softly, her words soft as silk. "I'm glad she... met someone like you..." Helga placed her hand where Wiezen had patted her, her ears drooped to their full potential. Her sad eyes met his before she shook her head lightly. "No... You didn't.... You didn't mention Lilith... Or this... Or the whole situation...." She sighed, but managed to hold her head high. "At least.... Not that I remember..." She told him.
...... over a year ago
wHAT over a year ago
I mean, hey...... Helga doesn't deserve happiness XD over a year ago
"Yes, I did Helga. We've been over this a million times. I've told you that Lilith has been dead as soon as my source of information informed me of such. You just haven't accepted it yet." Wiezen said, giving a small shrug. "It's really just this I haven't told you about, and yes, for good reasons that you can understand."

"Can thee not soil her name with thy pathetic bickering with thou "whatever-puppet"" Bonnus hissed from in front of them while continuing down the brick path. Her head remained leveled.

~

Ossiana wanted to protest this time, but she couldn't manage to muster up the energy to make a comment. Eventually, she nodded and sighed. "Alright...we'll just..rest then."
Enricho: *He held onto her hand tightly, in a comforting manner, before he spoke* Let's go find a place to rest for tonight. We'll wake up early tomorrow and talk to Oasis then.
Helga agreed with not including Lilith in the bickering between her and her husband. Instead she sighed some, though her hand did reach to interlock with her husband's for comfort. Her body was... unusually cold. And stiff. "I am Helga Quartz... Biological sister of the one whom thou lost." The witch reminded Bonnus. "What I speak is the truth, Professor Bonnus. I cannot even begin to imagine the pain and heartache thou must've gone through..." But in reality, she could. She could feel ever piece of her shattered heart break into even smaller ones. "We will put justice on her name." She gave a small nod.
Wiezen let out a long sigh. "Are...you done yet?" He almost wished he'd never even spoke those words, for they had come out on their own. He scratched his head some when she didn't say anything back in response, gripping Helga's hand lightly in his own.

Bonnus glared at him, but said nothing more. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a plain, smooth oval shape that opened itself up for her to retrieve a pair of glasses from it to slip over her eyes.
~

Ossiana only stared out at the direction that the soldiers went in in silence, her hands clenched tightly into fists. "Perhaps...I have grown weak at heart..." She said, turning around to face him. "Yes. Rest would be the easiest thing for us to do right now..."
WHAT DID SHE DO NOW?! xD over a year ago
She tried to attain true happiness. Fuck her for thinking she could be happy XD over a year ago
Stop making Flynn a deadbeat XD over a year ago
Enricho: It's not weakness, Oss. You just worry about her. I worry too. It's just natural for parents to do so *He kept a hold of her hand as he walked towards an inn, hoping to find a room for the night*
Helga's ears drooped even more at Wiezen's sudden rude question. Her eyes remained staring at the ground as she answered. "No... Nothing will ever be done anytime soon as it appears... But I am done talking... " She said just above a whisper, keeping her hand interlocked with Wiezen's loosely. "Wouldn't want thine ears to wither away listening thine own wife..." She mumbled a little to herself as she walked. The nymph felt the urge to pull her hoodie up, but sighed softly in defeat.
He wasn't even talking to her XD over a year ago
oohhhhmmyyyyyygoooooodddd yes heeee wwaaaaaassssss !!! over a year ago
hm....yes. over a year ago
"Oh Helga please..don't start that again..." Wiezen sighed some himself. "We haven't had to do this in years, it doesn't have to start again now. Look, we can just do what we came to do and leave."

One can only pray so. Bonnus kept on ahead of them, moving passed the many people around them until she was finding her way to a wagon that was being pulled by one of the lizards from the lands that were once the Oni Kingdom, Deodrain. Instead of travelling by horse, she had decided that using one of the creatures she was most familiar with was safer for her...experiments. And her transportation all the same.

~

Ossiana let out a tedious sigh. "Or maybe I really have grown too accustom to being able to experience and enjoy peace within our lives." She followed along behind him, immediately going into thought about Oasis and the soldiers.
see, he didn't deny it xD over a year ago
nothing, child. go back to your room xD over a year ago
Hah XD over a year ago
Helga was quiet for a moment as her gaze remained on the ground, though her grip on her lover's hand tightened some when he finished talking. "I know..." She said quietly, placing a small kiss on his cheek. He released a small sigh as she followed Bonnus, but when her eyes came to view with familiar giant lizards, her ears perked and her eyes lit up. Her pace suddenly hurried, but she stopped herself – resisting the urge to run up to them and embrace them in the biggest hug ever and admire them like a child would. The nymph inhaled deeply. No, thee are an adult. Act like one. A voice spoke inside her head. Helga frowned some, but smiled moments after. "Lovely creature..." She commented as she remained besides Wiezen.
"I remember your first time seeing one..you know, back at the--" Wiezen came to a complete stop, his voice dropping into silence when he realized where he was going with things. Digging up the dirt that covered memories that were meant to stay buried. He watched as Bonnus mounted the large lizard, it's scales shaking in a light rattle like manner before settling down.
And then that's when be noticed that there was only one. "Uh...if we were planning on getting there faster, I think we are going to need more than just one."

"Who says that I had planned on coming to retrieve thee sorry ass?" Bonnus replied blandly as she took hold of the steel reigns. "With the amount of laziness thou hath taken in, walking would be formidable exercise. So, walk." She said simply, the lizard turning to continue down the road, it's legs seeming to have to move in almost a complete 360 to move forward, the movement of it's hind clawed feet pushing it forward.
"Back at the wedding..." Helga finished Wiezen's sentence when he stopped. "Yeah..." The witch smiled a little as she admired the giant lizard some more. "You still looked as handsome as ever then in that classy suit of thine." She kissed his palm lightly, her ears twitching to the sound of the oni's voice. Helga didn't seemed bothered at all when Bonnus said they wouldn't be able to join on the ride. Instead, she waited for her to leave before releasing her grip from Wiezen's hands, lifting her cloak some to reveal her angelic wings. "Wanna race?" She chuckled.
Enricho: You say it like that's a bad thing, Oss. We've been happy for twenty years, not having to worry about the smallest problem, not having to fight to stay alive every day of our lives, not being hunted down by monsters, killers, and the country government alike. If things go well, this will be far from a problem, Oss *He did his best to give her an exhausted smile*
"Race?" Wiezen raised an eyebrow. "Helga, we aren't children who've never been in the sky before, and I think we have more important matters to worry about besides a damn race." He rolled his eyes. "That being said.." He then smirked, his shadow shrouded wings expanding. "You're on." He floated off from the ground. But then he came to a stop. "Wait...race to where? I mean...we still have to follow her to the place."

~

"I may not be a bad zhing but in a sense I don't zhink it's just a completely good zhing either." Ossiana responded. She couldn't bring herself to smile in even the least. But she at least gave a half attempt at a joke. "But I do know zhat some sleep will be all better."

~

Kahni lifted her chin from resting against her arm, which were folded over the back of the chair, and sat up straight some. Judissia still hadn't gotten back, and she was starting to loose time of her own now. The day was just drifting away, time she could have been using to get on the move and probably make a report to her boss on what was going on. But now she was a bit worried. But then her attention shifted to the door when she heard the sound of the staircase leading up to their floor make that loud, worn out creak it made when someone was walking up or down them.

And seconds later, Judissia pushed the door open, her expression solemn and her eyes knitted together. As she walked in, she was motioning for someone to follow behind.
And in with her came Wein's former escort, the mysterious aura about him still very much there, a wool sack being carried over his shoulder. His eye met Rose's once again almost instantly, almost as if they were drawn into a stare at one another.

Kahni had stood up immediately, her hand going to the jagged edged dagger at her hip. "Whoa whoa whoa, what the fuck Jud?!" She exclaimed.

Judissia lifted her hand up. "Easy Kahn...he's on our side. Sort of. It looks like we might be in a little of a bend."
Enricho: *His attempt at a smile faded at her response, but he didn't give up on trying to brighten her mood* Nothing we can't handle if worst comes to worst, Oss. If anything, we've gone through far worse.

Rosemary: *She picked herself up off the bed when she saw Judissia, greeting her with a smile that immediately faded when she saw the man walk in behind her. Her eyes were locked onto his, ignoring the first few seconds of Judissia and Kahni's conversation before she snapped out of it to respond* A bend? What do you mean, Jud?
Helga's ears drooped some at first when Wiezen went on his rant about not being children anymore, but when she saw his familiar smirk, they perked and she returned the mischievous grin. She began to remove her cloak and tie it around her waist, lifting a brow at Wiezen's comment about having to follow Bonnus. "fOLLoW hEr To ThAt pLaCe" Helga mocked his voice with her hands as puppets, her eyes crossed as she did so. She chuckled a few moments after, a snort being followed. "That sounds like the excuse of a... slimy frog." The nymph smirked, her eyes flickering into slits for a second as she stuck her forked tongue at him. Her giant, angelic wings sprouted from her back, the feathers uncurling themselves from place. Helga shrugged as her answer. "So? I'll start off easy for thee to that tower." She said, pointing ahead from where Bonnus's lizard was heading.
Jade, when can we have Flynn and Fran do something? It's been over a week now XD over a year ago
XD So...Weiss hates Helga to. Check. over a year ago
nOoOoOo over a year ago
Before Judissia could answer, the man tossed the wool sack onto the ground, gold and silver pieces spilling out of it and across the floor at Rosemary's feet. Though it seemed as if there was supposed to be a bit of context behind it, he remained soundless.

"...Yeah...and that." Judissia said awkwardly for a moment, her eyes moving to Rose for a small moment. "Well first of all, some of the soldiers that got out of the mess are probably alerting news the Weins that they've spotted the chest being taken now as we speak. That's actually the good news. But the bad news is that soldiers are already on their way down this way. According to our friend here," She gestured towards the man with her thumb, "That had been the idea from the start. Wein was going to have them come down after the mayor agreed to take him up on his shitty proposition. But, as we could see from our own friendly little experience there, things went south. Things are gonna get bad."

"And leash boy is'ere why?" Kahni asked cautiously. "Remember, this is one of Wein's dogs, ya think that it's this simple to trust him? They Wein's don't exactly have a good record with trust, Jud. They're a buncha sniveling retards with gold platters and bibs!"

"The difference between a wolf and a dog is vast. It'd be best to look closer onto which one you're in the presence of, or you just may find your throat missing." The man spoke finally, the gaze of his eye moving to Kahni, but leaving her dismissively.

"I think she's got her point. You're Wein's escort. Fat chance you could just go off and sell us out, or better yet, kill us off." Judissia turned around to face him. "I was banking on saying that you don't look of that type to rat, but then again, you ditched Wein. What's stopping you from doing the same to us?"

"If I wanted to kill you...you would be dead." The man responded with a bitter simplicity. "Our objectives for starters seem to cross more so now. There aren't many that will actually target the Wein Family because of the jurisdiction they hold and what they are capable of having done. I was never affiliated with Nadas Wein to began with. Just working under cover and tolerating his ego to gain information."

~

"No excuses here Helga, I heard you loud and clear." Wiezen grinned playfully, looking off to the tower for a moment. "But you, start off easy again muah? Oh don't flatter yourself dear." He floated further from the ground, his wings acting as gliders that propelled him up, stretching out further now that they had the room of the sky to do so in. "I'll give you a head start so you won't say I cheated like you do when I don't let you win."
Rosemary: *She listened carefully to the conversation. She knew never to trust anyone outside of their group, especially someone who they was with the man they had just made enemies with, but instead of arguing, she turned to Judissia to speak up* Do you trust this man, Jud?

Nithloraul: *It gave a tired sigh as Flynn continued to sleep* Flynn, wake up. We have company and you are being rude!

Franziska: *She made her way to the door and opened it, being greeted by the sight of Ophelia, and along with her, a rather large man*
Ophelia: Greetings, Franziska. How is Flynn
Franziska: Ophelia? Oh, it's so good to see you again *She couldn't help but run over and hug her*
Ophelia: *She gave somewhat of a nervous chuckle as she patted Franziska's back* Oh, I brought Reinard with me
Reinard: Greetings
Franziska: Hello, Reinard *She gave him a smile, not wanting to hug him, as she knew he was against it.* Flynn is sleeping, but I'll go wake him up. Make yourselves at home, will you
Ophelia: Thank you, Franziska

(Picture of Reinard)
 Rosemary: *She listened carefully to the conversation. She knew never to trust anyone outside of thei
sTAhP over a year ago
sTArT over a year ago
I already introduced a new character picture, so you have to do it now XD over a year ago
Please let us make something where all the characters are happy XD over a year ago
Helga crossed her arms, leaning her hips to the side. "I don't need no head start, you slimy frog." She stuck her forked tongue out again. "In fact, I'm already winning." She giggled some, pointing at a flying woman far ahead. It was no other than Helga herself by the spot of orange of her hair in the distance.

"Tricked ya!" The clone on the ground smirked up at Wiezen before disappearing into thin air.

The nymph nearing the tower chuckled as she twirled in the sky, the wind gracing her large feathery wings. Her long hair unraveled from its loose ponytail, flowing majestically in her flight.
Jade, why must you forsake Flynn XD over a year ago
....you didnt wake him up over a year ago
........... Okay, I'll wake him up over a year ago
In the seguinte post over a year ago
"No...I don't trust anyone who's not in on our circle. And we have a very small circle." Judissia answered to Rose.

"Then why the hell didja bring'em?" Kahni asked, slowly sitting back down in her chair, though her hand remained on her dagger, her eyes watching for any sudden movement.

"Well..for starter's, this." Judissia nudged the sprawled bag of gold on the floor with her foot. "This is Ro's share. I wasn't the one who insisted on bringing this. He was. Not only that, but he's got info on Wein, information that we're gonna need. And lastly...he was right when he said that we've got more than one common enemy. One of me and Ro's." She looked over to Rosemary. "And any person who's got just as much of a grudge against that bitch as we do, hey, the more the merrier."
She turned back to the man. "With that said, we're gonna start with some guarantees. Let's start with the most obvious thing. We've heard that you're a pretty dangerous person to be around. So tell us..just who the hell are you exactly?"

The man stood there for a long moment, gazing across the three of them slowly, softening when it went to Rose only for a split second. He was observing them, his eye stalking them like rabbits or deer within the wilderness.

"I am Weiss Odin Iz Dikikh."

~

Wiezen blinked, watching the clone disappear beneath him. "Oh you CHEATER!" His wings gave one hard flap, only for the image of him to shatter completely as he grinned some.

Over at the tower, Wiezen would be sitting on it's top, leaned back in relaxation but watching Bonnus from where he was when Helga finally arrived. He looked up at her from where he was. "Took you long enough. I didn't think you were going to ever make it over here." He commented with a smirk. "Just a step or two ahead of you is all I need. Do I get a reward for winning?"
IKNEWITIKNEWIIKNEWITIKNEWIT over a year ago
You knew it was Weiss or you knew Wiezen was going to do some bullshit to win XD over a year ago
BOTH over a year ago
YOU DON'T ANYTHING!!! over a year ago
*Rosemary's eyes widened at his response. She was dead silent, enough for everyone to notice. Though the name probably didn't mean anything to them, it meant a lot to her. She walked over towards Weiss, looking at his face. Her hands slowly reached up to grab his cheeks, before she lightly slapped his face*
Rosemary: You asshole! Where were you all this time!? Do you know how worried we all were when you left!?....
*But as she responded, she wrapped her arms around him, her expression calm as she hugged him*
Rosemary: I thought I wouldn't see you again, you big idiot!

*Franziska walked into the room, placing a soft kiss on Flynn's head as she lightly shook him*
Franziska: Flynn, sweetie, it's time to wake up. We have guests
you failed to wake him up xD over a year ago
We're no longer friends over a year ago
Maybe I should just make The Nithloraul slit Flynn's throat in his sleep over a year ago
"...n-no... y-you couldn't." Helga blinked when she arrived to the tower only to find Wiezen laying there, her face turning red in frustration, her nose scrunching lightly. "YOU CHEATER!" She declared, smacking him with her right wing. Fume began to emit from her long ears as she stomped her way besides him and took a seat, cursing to herself as she retrieved a chocolate chip cookie from the bag of goods she carried. Her arm extended it out to him as she continued to mumble in ancient language, looking the other way as she handed him his reward stubbornly.
Judissia and Kahni both had moved forward to grab Rosemary when, in their minds, she had mentioned much too close to the man for comfort. But then, as if their minds were in a sync, they came to a stop the words that left her mouth, looks of both shock and confusion coming to their face.

The man, Weiss, on the other hand, had showed his first sign of surprise when Rosemary's hands had slapped his face in such a light manner, his expression of still faltering when she spoke. His arms had stiffened some, not knowing whether to hug her back or not.

"Rosemary...ya know this bloke?" Kahn asked carefully, her eyes narrowed.

"...Rosemary..." Weiss repeated the name slowly, his eyes a little blank. The name was familiar...very familiar. And her scent...just like the one that had been back at the cabin when he had finally returned there to make amends. To find help. Refuge. Only to find nothing but scorched remains and worn to ashes pieces of paper from all of his arts and crafts from back then. Everything...destroyed. Slowly, his arms lifted to wrap around her in a loose hug that tightened slightly, as if he were trying not to break her.

~

Wiezen began to laugh lightheartedly when she smacked him with her wing and declared him a cheater. "See? I told you it was going to come to that sooner or later." He said, smiling when she came over and sat beside him. He smirked while he took the cookie from Helga's hand with his teeth, licking at her fingertips. "I didn't cheat my love. You were just too slow...and I outsmarted you." He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her onto his lap, his cookie clenched between his teeth and the color slowly draining from it. "I love youuu~"
nah ah, helga saved those arts and crafts xD over a year ago
Apparently not over a year ago
Yeah, but Helga knew where Rosemary was this whole time XD over a year ago
Rosemary: *She kept hugging him, giving a light sniffle as to hold back her tears before she looked up at him* How have you been, Weiss? I haven't seen you in such a long time.

Franziska: *She gave a sigh as she pulled the covers off of Flynn to wake him* Come on now, Flynn. We have a busy day ahead of us
I was gonna make her knock on Rape Baby's door, but I actually forgot her name over a year ago
I thought her name WAS Rape Baby xD over a year ago
Well... Since Jade hasn't come to fix this, I guess it is Rape Baby now. That's what it says on the birth certificate over a year ago
Weiss looked down at her his eye searching through hers for a moment before he answered. "I am...I have been doing what I can. Surviving." He answered. "I thought...I thought you were all dead. That she killed all of you as soon as she had the chance." He realized that his embrace had begun to become tighter around her, and finally made himself let go. "It's..It's good to see you again, Rose." He spoke, his voice like rain flowing from gutters.
"Where have you been? Where is everyone? I've been searching everywhere..."

Judissia looked over at Kahn and motioned her towards the door to leave them both to catch up on things, though they didn't go anywhere far, just out into the hall.
Rosemary: It's good to see you too *She gave Weiss a smile, doing her best to fight back tears of joy as she answered his question* I don't know. I fear that everyone else didn't make it out. I've been with Judissia for the last twenty years. We're as thick as thieves.... Well, I guess you can use that term literally *She gave a nervous chuckle at her pathetic joke*
Flynn lifted his head from the bed momentarily, his eyes still shut before he plopped himself back onto the pillow, ignoring Franziska. He shivered lightly now without the blanket, though without even lifting a finger, the covers she carried were now surrounded by a magical aura and floated back onto the bed to cover the tired alchemist. It had been over a week he had gone without sleep thanks to the tiring journeys to fight off the servants.

When Wiezen had licked at his finger tips, she'd tugged on his tongue lightly, her face still facing the opposite direction even when she was pulled onto his lap. Her nose scrunched further in a deeper hue of red when he said she was too slow and that he'd OuTsMaRtEd her. The nymph's ears twitched, glancing for a split second to see the color of the cookie drain before looking away. Though, her wings fluttered lightly when he teased her by saying he loved her. Instead of giving a response, she crossed her arms and kept facing the opposite direction in a stubborn manner, cursing under her breath. Wiezen was only able to see the her long, orange, thick curls that poked out in its natural wave. Her link slowly turned itself into it's usual angry one, anger that could never be taken seriously because such emotion could never distort the nymph's beautiful and cute face.

"stupidwingsstupidairstupidcookiestu­pid­awa­rds­tup­idm­agi­c..­.&q­uot­; She muttered.
You think I'm gonna thank you just because you do it now? Because, due to not wanting you to ignore me again, I am. Thank you Jade over a year ago
Franziska: *She gave a sigh as she placed a kiss on his head* Sleep well, dear. You deserve it *She smiled to him as she made her way to their daughter's room. She gave a light knock* Sweetie, we have company
Weiss didn't laugh at all at her attempt of a joke, mostly because the entire concept of them within itself had become lost to him during the passing decades. And now the hope that he had for the Quartz still being alive had just been demolished. He had been looking all over for them, for traces that might have shown him that they were still alive somewhere. For the first five years he had been searching. For them. For Macross. "Judissia...the one who brought me here." He took a small glance at the door from his peripherals. "Thieves? My first guess was that you all were assassins that had come to wipe Wein out as the target with how you all were relying so much on trying not to be seen."

~

Wiezen chuckled, his arms curling more around her waist and pulling her closer up onto him as he rested his chin on her shoulder. "Awww, is my little Helgy all sour-sweet now because of our little race?" He nibbled on the side of her neck, his breath warm against her skin. "Don't worry, my sweet nymph has earned something too." His fingers brushed down her dress and pinched two small sections between them, dragging it up her thighs as they moved back up. His hands moved her legs apart some.
His erection suddenly became lively, squeezing through her inner thighs. His eyes filled with black as he whispered in her ear. "You win too, love~"
you really think sex is going to change her fit? over a year ago
......you right over a year ago
Helga: "Oh, I'm gonna suck that dick" over a year ago
Rosemary: Assassins? *She gave someone of a snorting laugh, something she had developed from Helga at Weiss' response before she responded to his statement* We may not have the cleanest hands in the world, but we aren't contract killers. We just steal from those that don't deserve what fate has given them and then outrun the guards they call to search for us. Whatever Wein is up to, I don't think it involves us much until Jud says it does
yes! the snorting divides and conquers! haHAH! over a year ago
You better be grateful XD over a year ago
Layla opened her door almost immediately after her mother had knocked on it. She greeted her with a kiss and a small chuckle. "Good morning, mother. I was about to go get the mail." She smiled, her blue eyes contrasting her different colored ones. "Company?" Layla repeated. "We never get company..." Her thick black brows furrowed lightly, but her eyes lit up in realization. "Oh! Ophelia? Reinard?"

The witch grumbled some when her lover wrapped his arms around her waist. She scoffed when he began to nibble on his neck, though a light shiver went through her body at the warmth of his breath. "sOuR-sWeEt... LiTtLe rAcE..." She mocked him, the scowl on her face remaining as she looked out into the distance with her arms crossed. "Pffft, yeah? And what's that?" She muttered when he mentioned that she too had won an award. Helga made no comment whatsoever when the ends of her dress were pulled up, though she adjusted her sitting some when he parted her legs and felt his erection between her thighs. At the last few of his words, she lifted a brow. "I-I do not not believe this is part of your reward. This is highly inappropriate for cheaters." The nymph hmphed, her long orange curls tickling Wiezen's face as the wind blew through them.
Ophelia: *She gave Layla a smile as she waved to her* Hello, Layla. My, how you've grown. The last time we saw you, you were still in diapers
Reinard: Greetings
Franziska: Layla, dear, after you bring the letters in, would you mind helping me make breakfast? You're father is still asleep from his long travels, so it's best to let him sleep for now
"Hmmm, neither do I. However, I do believe it is part of yours, Helga~" Wiezen spoke softly into her ear, his teeth biting softly on it's point. "After all, you yourself tried to cheat in the first place, so I do believe this is both your punishment and your reward, all wrapped up in one." His erection began to rub against her entrance, pushing the fabric of her thong up against it roughly.
"And I do think that my Helgy wants to be punished, doesn't she?" His palms rubbed over the bare skin of her legs after they had took cover under and up her dress, spreading her thighs a little more teasingly. "Mistress Helgy hasn't had her fill since yesterday. I'm sure she has become rather...impatient."

~

Weiss shook his head. "But you are. The moment that that gold got in your hands, the very moment that I found you three, you became involved. And this..Judissia person, knows as much." He paused in thought. "What made you want to become a thief? I would have never thought you the type to be a Robin Hood adaptation." His one eye stared into the both of hers, and now his stare seemed to be something that was looking further into her, looking for something.
Rosemary: *She gave a slight shrug* Dunno. Judissia wanted to do it, I had to be with Judissia, and because of our lifestyle, this is the only way we could make money. Sounds dumb, I know, but life can be pretty stupid some times
"...Your ways of getting money is simpler and doesn't involve people dying. That's a smarter choice...more bearable. If anything, you are fortunate enough to have gotten that option. I'd rather you have to take that than..." Weiss came to a stop, and instead switched the subject. "Why does that woman look like Macross? I was planning on killing her until I got some more insight. Which means that I'm not any more closer to finding her than I was before." He growled some at this.
Rosemary: I-It's.... It's a long story, Weiss... *She looked at the ground, her hands behind her back before she looked up at him with a smile* But what about you, Weiss. What have you been up to for so long? Surely you must've done some fun stuff in the past twenty years
Layla gave a small chuckle at Ophelia's comment, rushing towards her for a hug. "I'm pretty sure ten year olds don't wear diapers, Phe." She remarked, scooting a little to also embrace Reinard in a hug, though her arms barely reached the width of his body. "Heya Tiny." She teased before looking back to her mother. "Yeah, yeah, of course." She told her before excusing herself to go outside and fetch the mail.

"Mistress Helgy hasn't had her fill for almost 15 hours, so yes – she is i-impatient." Helga mumbled some, her eyes twitching when she felt his bite on her ear and his erection rubbing in between her smooth legs. "I-I-I did not such thing as c-cheat." The nymph blushed some, her focus of resisting slowly breaking. "Th-This is inappropriate." She reminded him. "I don't think we're even allowed to be on this tower, and there's like, hundreds of possibilities of people looking at us." Her wings fluttered some, and she unexpectedly crawled forward and away from Wiezen on her knees, scooting some to the edge of the tower and peeking down to observe the large distance. She purposefully bent down, her butt visible thanks to her pulled up dress as she looked ahead. Wiezen could see that her panties were indeed wet even if she denied it. "We're gonna get in trouuubllee~" She sang abruptly, her thick thighs pressing against the ground as she moved each cheek individually and skillfully in a small little dance.
Ophelia: Oh, of course. Forgive this old woman, Layla. She can be forgetful *She joked about her age as she smiled to her*
Reinard: *He did not give a smile, as was accustom of him, but he returned the hug* It's good to see you again, child
Franziska: *She smiled as she watched Layla head out the door before she headed to the fridge, grabbing a carton of eggs to prepare breakfast for everyone*

*As Flynn rested, a voice spoke to him in his sleep. It felt like a dream, but it was more than that*
Nithloraul: Flynn, I have to speak with you. And don't give me the goddamn silent treatment like you have been. This is important
Weiss didn't respond to her question, his jaw clenching and his body stiffening some. Fun was...the least he could explain the passed twenty years as once he narrowed it down. He was even grateful to have silence and at least a week or two of rest. Or when it's necessary from injuries, at least a month. He was a...quick healer.
What have you been up to? The question rung within his head, small searing pinches itching at his temples, his hand going to his eyepatch for a moment before quickly pulling it away.
When he still didn't say anything, he looked away from her and turned away, and even then, he still didn't respond immediately. "Have you...seen Macross anywhere these passed couple of years? Run ins, villages torn apart, cities burned to the ground...anything?"

~

"Trouble?" Wiezen repeated slowly, his eyes watching her butt-cheeks make themselves jump in a left-right-left-right pattern, his erection throbbing harder. The sight of her wet panties made him lick his lips a little hungrily. "Since when were we ever worried about who was watching and not about putting on a show for those who were?" He said, a smirk coming to his face as he got onto his knees, his pants unzipping and unbuttoning.
"I think, Mistress Helga did cheat just to get her punishment from her master~" He went to her, his hands cupping her butt from the bottom and gripping its plushness and lifting it up. "Here, master will leave his print for you," He said, raising his hand and giving her right cheek a hard smack, leaning down to kiss down her back while the tip of his erection purposely was jammed against against her entrance slightly, almost pushing passed her panties to go in, but not quite enough.
"Oh, but I'm not sure if Mistress wants her fill juuust yet, or maybe she does. It seems I'll never know," He spoke teasingly with a grin.
Rosemary: *Her attempt at a smile faded with his question about Macross. She crossed her arms as she looked down at the ground* I hope never to run into that bitch ever again