windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 9437

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: *He sat down in the chair, his head hung low, still in thought as to why this all had to happen. And each thought just made him worry about her safety more and more*
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Ossiana gave up on looking through the kitchen after a while and walked into the living room in defeat, only able to grab one of the numerous maps that they had from some of their travels. She dropped down into one of the other chairs, tossing the rolled up map onto the table. Her hands gripped the arm of the chair hard, her nails digging into it. "I..c-couldn't...I couldn't find anything.." She said hoarsely in a voice that was barely above a whisper.
Enricho: *He looked at her and could feel the weight of her sorrow, and it was horrible. He looked down at the table, before he picked his head back up* What about the sparring room? She left her axe and shield down there. Surely, there must be something on them, Oss. We aren't going to give up. We're going to find Oasis!
Ossiana's despair just weighed in more inside of her at the mentioning of Oasis's ax and shield, and her head hung low. "I...I cleaned her shield and mended zhe crack zhat..I put in it...a-and sharpened her ax." She came around to admitting. "I wanted t-to show her when we returned from the Quartz household, zhinking zhat it would have went well. But.."
She was about to start crying again, but suddenly her head lifted up, something clicking in her mind out of their means of desperation. "Water--her bathing water! Would that--could that work?" She asked, her voice painfully anxious now.
cosmic_fusions commented…
pretty sure enricho has another hair of hers laying somewhere.... creep over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
You have no right to talk about hair. Helga's whole character right now is aiming a razor at Wiezen over a year ago
Okay..... over a year ago
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
"Weird...." Helga whispered more to herself as she observed Wiezen's sleeping patterns and unusual snores. She sat with both her legs crossed on the bed, her hand continuing to stroke his back while her other began to scratch his scalp lightly with her sharp nails – sending small pleasurable touches upon him. She figured maybe she should watch over him as he slept.
Enricho: *He gave a sigh as he leaned agianst the chair* I... I don't know... But we have to give it a try. I'll take any option at this point.
THE BED, THE HAIRBRUSH, THE PLATES SHE COOKED, HER TOOTHBRUSH over a year ago
Hiding 77 comments…
doesn't mean she can't moogerbate tho xD over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
xD Like that would actually satisfy her over a year ago
Ossiana gave a nod, jumping up from her chair without question, a small prickle of hope returning to her as she ran into the kitchen and grabbed the first thing she saw that could hold liquid before jumping up the stairs three at a time and bursting into Oasis's room. She went over to the bathing water with a bowl she grabbed and scooped much more than needed, having to grip the bowl tighter to stop her hands from shaking so much.

~

Wiezen--

(Scene Skip)
hmmmm, scene skip as in he suddenly woke up and fucked her? over a year ago
The Albino Death is Jade's favorito restaurant, because she is sick of eating at local KFCs. Too many Klansmen in there XD over a year ago
Note: I'm not mocking you, Jade..... Just your state over a year ago
Enricho: *The tapping of his fingers became more and more anxious and he had to stop himself. He hadn't been this stressed in a long time. He clenched his fist to stop the tapping, clenching it as tight as possible*
Ossiana scrambled back down the stairs to her lover, water wasting over the steps, and she had to slow down in her hurry before she ended up spilling it all. She sat the bowl down onto the table, not even bothering to sit back down while waiting impatiently.
Enricho: Good work, love *His expression was calm, but his hands were shaking violently, as shown in the sloshing of the water. He took the water and poured it into the vial of potion, hoping that it would work. Once he had all the ingredients inside, he poured a drop onto the map and waited for the effects*
Ossiana's fingers picked at the sides of her dress while watching Enricho pour the water from the bowl and into the vial, some of it sloshing out onto the living room table. She felt like she was holding her breath, her eyes following the drop from the vial all the way down until it landed on the map. Nothing seemed to happen at first...
But then she shrieked as the map burst into flames in a manner that it wasn't supposed to, burning through the map until their was nothing left. The potion...didn't work. Or rather the ingredient that they had didn't. Her shoulders drooped, her eyes still watching as if some sort of miracle was going to happen. But it never did.

A sudden boiling rage ran through her veins, but before she could stop herself, she yelled in out of sheer stress and slammed her fist into the table, it's legs snapping and the center of it splitting down the middle as it crashed into the floor.
Why am I not surprised? Oasis better not say a fucking word if they find her- IF! they find her over a year ago
You're kicking Wind out? You're kicking Wind out?! What have any of you done that Wind hasn't?! Wind doesn't need this! over a year ago
I can't believe you fuckers are telling me to get out of my own RP XD over a year ago
Enricho: *His expression was the polar opposite to Ossiana's. Once he saw the potion fail to work, he stared at the table, his eyes not leaving it, and his hand only shook more, not stopping at all. He didn't move until Ossiana broke the table, and only then was he knocked back into the reality of the situation before he looked back up at Ossiana* We can't give up yet. There has to be another way to find her. Where would she go. Where would she want to go. Oss, there must've been something she said *Enricho was clearly grasping at straws now in an attempt to find her location, refusing to give up, even when everything was working against them*
Ossiana had began to pace back and forth, muttering to herself, her frustration from the situation started to get to her more and more as she tried to think. She kicked over the chair she had been sitting in out of another jolt of anger, and it could be seen where Oasis got her passionate temper from. However, there was one large difference between the two.
She came to a stop, letting out a sigh and picking the chair back up, calming herself down before her anger became rage. She sat down in the chair. "If I was Oasis..." She closed her eyes for a moment, and she stopped speaking, rubbing her temples. And when her eyes opened, she spoke. "She's treating this as if it were a hunt.." She facepalmed.
"Zhe tracks...zhe meal...it's bait." She said blandly. But there was a hint of pride in her voice towards her daughter. "And if we went in zhe way of zhe forest...zhen she went in the opposite direction...to buy..time." At the realization, she facepalmed again. "Stupid stupid STUPID! How could I be so STUPID!"
The following morning, Helga was already up and going early before anyone else. She got a good night's sleep after preparing some delicious stew for her children last night. The nymph had already taken her hour long bath and was currently wrapped in her luxurious thick towel, her long curls of orange peeked through the matching towel upon it. She was currently packing a few items in her small leather luggage on top of her side of the bed as she hummed quietly, shoving the last of her outfits before adding the snacks she'd made in the morning.
Enricho: *He turned to Ossiana and listened to her thoughts carefully. Once she had an idea of what it was, he stood up from the chair and spoke up* Whatever it is, it's a start, Oss
Fuck you, COLA! You didn't win! You didn't fucking win XD over a year ago
I'M TRYING, COLA! over a year ago
...My ícone fits so well with my name now XD over a year ago
Wiezen on the other hand, had been awake long before Helga had been. He had woken up a few times during his restless sleeping, and the final time he did so, he couldn't go back to sleep. When the sun started rising and Helga was packing, he reached behind him for the bed sheets and pulled them over his head, coughing while doing so.

~

Ossiana stood up as well, her motherly solemn expression present on her face. "A start yes, but zhe question is what are we going to do with it? What can we do with it? Zhere's no telling how far she has gotten by now."
Enricho: We'll think of something once we've exhausted every option. Right now, we have to return to where we were and see if she left something behind. If we're lucky, she may have left something behind and I can give the potion another shot. And if not... Well, we can always ask Helga to help us if we need it
STOP DRAGGING HELGA xD over a year ago
Well, Jade, you probably shouldn't have brought up that Zealia may have traces of Oasis in her house. You brought this on yourself XD over a year ago
"There's tea on thine nightstand." Helga spoke when she heard Wiezen's coughs. Though a look of concern dressed her face since her lover wasn't getting any better. She zipped up her luggage before plopping it besides the door. "How are you feeling, love?" She asked him, removing her towel to hang it as she walked bare towards her large wardrobe, the nymph debating on what to wear as she flipped through hangers of clothes, her back facing Wiezen doing so. "Thou does not sound any better."
Ossiana had to think on their options, and in the end, she ended up just shaking her head. "It would be better if we went to Helga now. What other options do we have Enricho? Oasis has already taken precautions, precautions zhat WE taught her to take. What could she have left behind?" She shook her head.

~

Wiezen muttered something of an answer from under the bedsheets that had now been covered with blankets as well as he kept his head under them. He began coughing again, his hand reaching blindly for the tea on the night stand before managing to pull it under the covers that were over his head to drink some before putting it back.
last edited over a year ago
Enricho: *He gave a heavy sigh* Yeah, you're right. Alright then, Helga it is then *He reached into his pouch and handed Ossiana the bottle of teleportation potion. The liquid inside was now starting to run out, and was only good for the both of them to make it to Helga's. Enricho gave a sigh and knew he would have to ask Helga for yet another potion*
"Wiezen?" Helga called out his name again, debating between two outfits she picked. She held them both closely to cover her nude body before turning to face her lover. "......wiezen?" The nymph approached him. "Are thee... alright? Can thou speak?"
Ossiana took the potion without second thought and looked at Enricho. "I'm...I'm going to fix this. I promise." She said before opening the small vial of potion and drinking it and handing it back to him. She felt it hit the pits of her stomach and disappear, just as she did the moment that it settled. She reappeared a few feet away from the cave that led to the portal, and waited for Enricho to join her.

~

Wiezen peeked from under the cover before groaning. "Yes. I can speak, Helga." He said, his voice sounding strained as he forced himself to sit up, the covers and sheets still wrapped around his head like a cocoon. He coughed some before covering his head again. "....I take it that it's time for us to get going? Ugh...hot shower...shower..." He got out of bed in a slump, grabbing the tea from the nightstand. He didn't even ask for an extra hour to try and get the sleep that he actually needed this time.
The covers remained wrapped around his head as he walked to the closet--or at least he thought he was doing so before he ran straight into the wall, managing to stop his tea from spilling.
He grabbed the first thing that his hand landed on before disappearing into the bathroom, the door closing behind him.
Enricho: *He didn't give a nod or a look of understanding. He knew that it wasn't Ossiana's fault. She had no reason to promise him this. He knew that they were going to make things right, the both of them. He took the last drink of the potion before setting it on the table, and soon reappeared next to Ossiana.*
Helga's brows knitted in confusion when she saw Wiezen run straight into a wall. "Hmm..." She told herself. She was about to follow Wiezen inside before the door shut on her face. "Ummm....." Her hands slid against the smoothness of the door before she pressed her bare body against it, her cheek pressing all it could. "D-Do you need help?" The witch asked him. "I don't want you drowning... or tripping... or tripping and drowning... or burning yourself... or fainting. OR SLIPPING ON A BAR OF FREAKIN' SOAP AFTER WHAT I JUST SAW!"
As soon as Ossiana saw him appear next to her, she took his hand hurriedly and went into the cave at a brisk pace. With how she was going about things, they reached the portal in little to no time at all, and was walking right through to the other side.

~

"I'm just...tired...wait..what did you see again?" Wiezen's muffled voice was heard from behind the door. But then seconds later, there was a thump from where Wiezen had run into the sink. And then the toilet. And then the sink again, before he finally found the shower and turned it on, all the while the sheets and blankets remaining wrapped around his head. "....I'm okay!" He said sluggishly from the other side of the door as he stepped into the shower...with his clothes on, leaning his wrapped head against the shower wall.
Enricho: *He followed behind Ossiana, moving just as fast as she was, wanting a solution to their problem as soon as possible. He moved through the portal and was already making a run toward the Quartz household*
Ossiana was half expecting Wiezen to be there like he had last time when they arrived to make their trip faster. But as they traveled across the sandy terrain of the shores and onto the grass, she remembered that the time was slightly different there. It was morning. Which meant that they had a trip to talk all the way from the other side of the lands to get back to the Quartz's residence.
Enricho: *He only briefly noticed the time difference from here to where they were. He was only focused on getting help from Helga in anyway she could. He continued down the path that lead to the house, not really focused on anything but the path forward*
"Wiezy? WIEZY!" Helga shrieked when she heard his lover run into things within the bathroom. She jiggled at the doorknob before rolling her eyes and stabbing through the wooden door, opening it from inside. Her eyes shot open when she saw her essential oils now on the ground because of Wiezen's clumsiness. She also witnessed the water spray everywhere on the floor, along with soaking the sheets and clothes Wiezen was in. The bare nymph stomped her way towards him, almost slipping on her way. Her pace slowed just a little bit before she finally arrived to the shower, removing the wrap from Wiezen's head gently. She sighed, tossing it aside for now as her magic began to clean the mess up. Helga slipped her way into the running shower with her lover, holding him up right so that the water would fall on him and not the floor. And then she proceeded to rub his scalp with shampoo, sighing as she did so.
Helga cleaning up after Wiezen for the 200th time over a year ago
....she broke the fucking door XD Fuck Helga over a year ago
....He could feel her staring at him through the door XD It's her fault over a year ago
Wiezen had barely heard Helga calling him while he was in the shower. In fact, he had been on the verge of dosing off while standing until he had started coughing again. He sipped from his tea, despite water spilling into it from the shower, and put it aside wherever it could go. When Helga had broke into the bathroom, he turned to her with the covers still wrapped around his head.
"Helga...what the hell did you do that for?" When she removed his head cocoon over sheets and blankets, he groaned and covered his tired eyes from the light, his head throbbing for a moment. He was in the middle of actually taking off his pants and underwear finally when she got into the shower and started washing his hair.
"I can--" A cough cut off his words. "Take a shower myself you know...I don't need help doing that..." He said blandly, blinking slowly while looking at her, then added. "Also...someone's here...I think."

~

The further they went into the lands of the Quartz, the less hopeful and sure Ossiana became about returning to ask the Quartz for assistance in finding their daughter, especially after what had happened the previous afternoon. She began to see familiar sections of the environment that she vaguely remembered from memory from when they had been going after Oasis before, and she knew that they had a bit of ways to go still.
Enricho: *He continued to walk until he was already at the front door of the house. He was planning to barge in, but he had to calm himself, and instead, gave a heavy knock on the door, hoping to get someone's attention*
No mother fucker, Helga's gonna leave Wiezen alone and go and get them XD over a year ago
no she won't xD she's not leaving fucked up wiezen to fend for himself over a year ago
*Jr. over a year ago
"Mee?!!?! I did nothing! You're making a mess!!!" Helga scolded him before shoving his face back into the water to rinse the soap from his hair. She grabbed a loofah and began to scrub at him rather harshly compared to other times she's done it, mostly out of anger and frustration. "You broke my oils, dirtied out mint leaves, wet your clothes, AAAANNNND MADE AN ENTIRE POOL OF THE FLOOR!" She said, her demeanor now more of like a mother accusing her son. Her yelling of worry evaded her from hearing the knock on the door. But when Wiezen said someone was here, she blinked. "Oh, OHHHHH, you tHiNk?!" She mocked, rolling her eyes and she spun him around and scrubbed in the same manner at his back. She cursed to herself, exfoliating every inch of his body with the speed of her scrubbing.

Meanwhile, the one who opened the door for Enricho did not turn out to be who he expected. Instead of Helga or Wiezen, it was Elijah – his hair disheveled from his sleep and his body barely awake. He yawned some as he looked at Enricho and Ossiana, his tired eyes squinting. "Sorry, dudes. You jehovah's witnesses should leave before ya witness a spear up your asses." He chuckled, not recognizing who they were.
"I would like to speak to your father or your mother, or rather anyone zhat I do not feel the need to discipline at zhe moment. Zhe time is dire, and time must not be wasted child. Hurry along and retrieve someone more suitable to converse with." Ossiana spoke out of sheer irritation, her nerves already putting her on a notice's edge.

~

Wiezen mocked her the entire time she was speaking, and at some point in her words, he stuck his tongue out and started making motor of spit with it while his eyes continued to blink slowly. "Just because you fixed the door with magic...doesn't mean you didn't break it.." Wiezen said in the same sluggish manner as before. "And yes...I THINK..someone is here..." He added, sarcastically scratching his fingers through his soaked hair. "But I could barely hear over the hole on your face. And in my defense....I couldn't see." He said, shielding his eyes some in irritation to the light.
He didn't really seem to mind the roughness of her scrubbing. In fact, he barely even moved aside from the scratching his butt while letting out a long yawn, which eventually began to turn into a violent cough, his other hand covering his mouth.
Helga rolled her eyes and closed one of the curtains to help with Wiezen's sensitive eyes. When he stuck his tongue out on her, the witch grabbed the bar of soap and smudged it upon his taste buds. "Maybe that'll wake you up... dummy..." She mumbled some, washing his face gently with some of her own facial wash in hopes it would energize him. She brushed conditioner in the very tips of his hair before forcing his arms up with magic, scrubbing his underarms and any other area that was left neglected.

~

"Huuuuuuh?" Elijah scratched his butt and released a small yawn, staring at Ossiana with a blank expression before blinking. "woah... You have big boobs." He said unexpectedly, yawning again. "Okaaayyy, I gueeessss I can do you the favor." Elijah suddenly shut the door in their faces, his feet scrubbing against the carpet as he slowly made his way to the staircase, clearing his groggy voice. "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM, DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD, THEEEEREE'S A MILF AND SOME SHORT HUNTER AT THE DOOOOOOORRRR. IMMAAA GOO TO BEEEED, OKAAAYY? LOVE YAAAA." He shouted, already on his way back to his room.

~

Helga could hear her son's shouting, confused as to what he was saying at first until she too noticed a presence, or rather two near her house. She released a small sigh before rinsing Wiezen off and turning off the shower. She made sure to help him dry his feet before he stepped onto the floor and wrapped a towel around his body. "Stay here!" Helga told him. "And don't break anything else!" She warned, wrapping a towel around herself before she shoved a mint leaf in his mouth and disappeared in thin air.
Jade, how dare you. Enricho is taller than Ossiana over a year ago
Oh god, now I'm actually invested. XD over a year ago
Investments are good XD over a year ago
Enricho: *His attention turned from Elijah than to Ossiana and to Elijah again once he closed the door to get Helga. He crossed his arms and waited patiently, doing his best to stay calm in the situation*
Ossiana blinked in shock when Elijah had commented on her breasts, a slight blush coming across her face. And at the same time, she had to stop herself from doing something rash. When he closed the door in their faces, she began to tap her foot, not slightly regretting having to come here to began with. But what choice did they have?
She felt her hand itching to reach for her ax that wasn't there and had to stop herself, shaking her head. Those days were over. She was a mother now, a retired warrior. There hadn't been any reason for her to fight or harm anyone else, and she didn't plan on doing so either. So she crossed her arms and tapped her foot, her impatience growing.

~

When Helga smudged the soap across his tongue, he was slow to react, though it wasn't as if he could have tasted it anyways. He only stated copper, and the smell had grown more potent in his nostrils. "Dummy? You're face is a dummy..." He had commented.
He rolled his eyes when Helga told him to stay where he was, knowing all to well that he was going to do the exact opposite. Standing around in a bathroom didn't sound like anything he wanted to do. And as she shoved the mint leave in his mouth, he let his tongue roll back out for it to fall out, just to spite her. Though he did go and get another one. He went to leave the bathroom, forgetting that a door was there and walking through it completely. But he waved his hand lazily at it and it began to fix itself. At least he thought so. Instead, what had really happened was that Elijah's door had disappeared to replace the bathroom one, while the bathroom door became Elijah's.

He dried himself off tediously and began to dress himself in the clothes that he had grabbed, falling flat on his face as he had been trying to pull on his pants while standing. He laid there for a moment, groaning before picking himself up and pulling on his pants the rest of the way, muttering.
Oh my god poor Jr. over a year ago
you scum over a year ago
Good. Fuck Elijah XD over a year ago
The door opened again, the tall, thick nymph barely covered with her small towel. Her wet curls flopped in front of her face before she shook her head. "O-Ossiana? Enricho?" Helga sighed when she realized it was them. "Sorry. Kids." She said as to why she was late, particularly Wiezen. "Ummm.... I don't think we're having a lunch part 2...?" She scratched her head.
Helga, for fucks sake, put your clothes on XD over a year ago
xD Helga's mais of a kid than Wiezen tho over a year ago
Enricho: I'm afraid not, Helga *He kept his eyes turned as to not look at Helga's body, yet he continued to speak* Oasis is missing. We need you to help us find her. Anyway you can help would be greatly appreciated.
Kahni's eyes opened, and she finally was able to get herself around to sitting up, wincing at the pain in her side. She looked down to see that it had now been properly tended to and looked to be stitched closed now. When they had finally arrived to the town that they had left before going on their business, she and Rose dragged the chest to somewhere it wouldn't be found. But not long after, she fell unconscious.

Now that she was awake many hours later, she realized that they were in the same room of the inn that they departed from, and the first thing she noticed was that Judissia wasn't there.

~

Ossiana gave a sigh, seeing what Helga had said coming from a mile away. She gave another apologetic bow, this one being lower than last time and holding the same sincerity as the previous one had been. "I apologize wholeheartedly for zhe series of unfortunate events zhat occurred yesterday, Helga Quartz, and will take full responsibility for it." She said before straightening herself. "But...I am afraid zhat we require your ai--" Her attention was taking off of Helga completely when she was interrupted by a hard crash, sounding as if something fallen all the way down the steps. Her eyes widened, a small blush coming to her face she looked away.

There was a groan before Wiezen stood up some, pulling up the bright red pants that he had put on, having to lean against the wall near the stairs. "MERRY CHRIST--" He began to cough for a moment. "MAS!!!" He yelled out, a candy cane clenched between his teeth, a santa claus hat and jacket on, though he wore it open with no shirt underneath it.

(Ze Santa Wiezen Even Though It AInt Christmas)
 Kahni's eyes opened, and she finally was able to get herself around to sitting up, wincing at the pai
COLA, why did you break Jade XD over a year ago
xD How? When? Where? over a year ago
Nevermind. She fixed over a year ago
xD She was never broken. over a year ago
"Wiezen!" Helga shouted as he witnessed him crash into the scene and almost tumble down the stairs. "What part of my 'stay put' do you not understand?! You could've gotten yourself hurt!" She scolded him, snatching away the candy cane from his mouth. The witch was going to say something else until her eyes landed onto her lover's body and she paused. Her mind began to imagine things it shouldn't have, especially at such serious situation. And for a brief moment her eyes flickered golden before returning to their normal state. Helga gulped, clenching her fists and letting out a soft exhale before thumping Wiezen on the forehead. "That's my robe!"
Uh, Helga. Missing kid. Really need help XD over a year ago
xD Of course it is. Doesn't mean that he's tempting her, Helga's tempting herself over a year ago
I don't know. Hot Santa's pretty tempting when he tells you to suck his doces cane XD over a year ago
"Well, I didn't "hurt myself"...at least I don't think...though I think I probably have a minor concussion after the first flight. Also, stay put? In a bathroom? With nothing to do?" He began coughing for a moment, the cough now more violent than it had been before. When she snatched his candy cane away, he furrowed his eyebrows, and took the opportunity from when she paused to carefully take it back and prop it back into his mouth.
He looked at the door and found Enricho and Ossiana there. "...Helga..who are those people?" It took him a moment of staring at them before he remembered, seeming to have forgotten. "Oh, yeah. Hello friends, nice to see that you both have return--" He was cut off when Helga had flicked him on his forehead.
"Uh....ow?" He blinked. "And no it's no--" He coughed a few times. "No it's not, yours got ripped when I thought it was yours and found out it wasn't when I tried to put it on." He said casually, shrugging lightly, pulling his pants up the rest of the way. But then he paused. "...Wait a minute...today isn't Christmas..." He said, rubbing his temples.

"U-Um...excuse me, Helga, Wiezen.." Ossiana said, now regaining her composure, her impatience and haste returning. "Good day to you Wiezen. Back to zhe matter at hand, we need your assistance. Oasis is..missing. And we can't find. H-has she come back at any point since yesterday? O-or perhaps you may have seen her somewhere?"
"you... Did.... WHAT?!" Helga shrieked when Wiezen told her he had torn her robe. She pinched the bridge of his nose before taking a large breath in to calm herself. "Okay.... Phew..." Helga took Wiezen's hands and guided him to the couch to sit, placing a quick kiss on his forehead to make sure he would be okay. Eventually she turned back to Ossiana and Enricho. "My apologies about that. And no, there is no need for thee to apologize for anything done. And about your daughter, no she has not made an appearance here recently." She thought for a moment. "But I'm sure if thee gives me any of her personal belongings I may be able to track her using a spell."
Enricho: *He gave a sigh, doing what he could to ignore the scene of Wiezen's odd behavior before he responded* That's the problem. We don't have anything. Everything trace of her was removed from the house. We thought that, since Zealia and her are friends, she may have something. If you don't mind us asking her
But unfortunately, it turns out that Zealia got so fucking mad at Oasis, she just decided to throw away everything related to Oasis. And burned it all too XD over a year ago
xD Zealia had no reason to be mad at Oasis tho over a year ago
Zealia is the only overdramatic cadela, puta XD over a year ago
Wiezen stared at Helga as she led him away from the door and over to the couch for him to sit down on the couch in the living room, her kiss on his forehead making him cross his eyes as he tried to look up to where she had placed it before she went back to the door.

Meanwhile, Ossiana made herself try to be a little more patient as she returned, pinching at the sides of her dress. When Helga returned, she had her hopes up to hear some sort of good news, only to be disappointed when she was told that Oasis hadn't been seen anywhere. Her shoulders sank slightly, and at the mention of something being used as a tracking spell, they sank further.
She let Enricho explain the situation further before saying anything else, looking at Helga with eyes that only a mother would understand. "Please...Helga..."

"...HELGAAAAA! MY DICK GOT HARD AGAIN! I NEED YOUR MOOOOOUTH~!" Wiezen called from the living room before coughing harshly. "OH MY GOD! HELGA! THERE'S THIS DUDE IN OUR HOUSE STARING AT ME! HE LOOKS LIKE ME!!!" Wiezen exclaimed from the living room while staring at the circular mirror that hung on the wall by the window. "Stop copying me! No you!" He growled at his reflection, his wings sprouting from his back. "Eat shit old man!"
Seconds later there was a loud crash that shook the house slightly, the wall where the mirror had been now gone. Following behind it was more coughing.
"Oh, Zealia has plenty of things from Oasis. All the dresses she made Oa for her birthday was returned to her..." She scratched her head awkwardly. "Not to mention, my Lia loves collecting any old torn clothes and converting them into new fashion pieces. I know that your daughter has definitely donated some. But... But then again Zealia's room is completely empty for she is grounded and that was Wiezen's punishment. And at my husband's mental state right now... I doubt we can recover those items. I'm truly sorry. Did thee not check town or perhaps the out--" The witch cringed when she heard her lover coughing loudly, and before she could continue, his request of her mouth made her ears twitch lightly before she shook the thought away. "Excuse me for one moment." She told them before stomping her way where Wiezen was.

"WIEZEN!" Helga shouted right as he broke the mirror. The witch used a time spell and restored the mirror back to its original state on the wall before she shoved Wiezen back onto the couch with magic. "You need to sit still." She told him, her hands on her hips. "Thou are in no condition to get a blowjob or walk around without supervision. I'm going to make you more tea for that nasty cough of yours." But then she remembered her guests waiting for her at the door before she shouted they could come in so they could all think of a way to fix the situation.
Good to know that every single tiny thing has managed to fuck the Morgans over XD over a year ago
Ossiana's hopes were starting to return as Helga had started to tell them how many thing's of Oasis's that Zealia had, and if her ears had been as long as they were been before her curse had been broken, they would have been steadily going into a perk of anticipation. From the dresses that Helga mentioned, to the torn clothes that she had said that Zealia loved to collect, her hopes returned little by little. That is, until it was said that Wiezen had emptied Zealia's room as her punishment as well as grounding her. And she felt even worse when it was added that those items couldn't be returned.
"Y-yes..of c-course.." She answered when Helga had excused herself, her hands starting to fidget some.

Meanwhile, Wiezen's ears twitched when she heard Helga shout his name. "I haven't even put it in yet!" But when he was shoved back onto the couch and told to sit still, he raised his eyebrows and began to take off his pants. That is, until Helga spoke and told him that he was in no condition in order to be pleasured no to walk around with "supervision". "B-but my dic--Supervision!? Why would I need super--" He coughed some more before continuing. "Why would I need that? I can see just find, Helga."
Enricho: *Once he heard that Wiezen was the one who had to return Zealia's things, he gave a sigh, before he moved passed Helga and spoke to Wiezen directly* Wiezen, listen. Oasis is missing. We need any sort of trace of her in order to track her, and only Zealia has something like that. We need you to help us with this, Wiezen. We have to find Oasis! *He was hoping that he could get through his current state and get some help in anyway*

Rosemary: *She sat on the edge of the bed, looking at the floor, as if she was up all night waiting for Judissia*
"Wiieeeezzzyyyyy....~" A familiar voice spoke inside his head, the voice no other than his wife's. It made him look at her directly before she leaned down a little, her hands dragging from his chest down to his groin where he gripped his erection tightly. She purposefully spoke with her long, flat tongue out more and licked her lips to gloss them. "I thiiinkkk Helggyyy would be more than happy to tend to thine needs if thee returns a few of Zealia's belongings in her rooooom~" The witch sang into his ear in a whisper, licking it afterwards. "You do want my mouth, don't you? You craaave it. Only my throat can soothe your desires... So what do you saayy~?"
"...Who the hell are y--oh, Ricardo...Enchalada...Enricho! When did you guys get here?" Wiezen waved at the hunter from where he was on the couch. But then he furrowed his brow. "You need me to do what now? Wait..your fertile spot in the desert is missing? You could just borrow some water from the kitchen if you'd like."

Ossiana had walked in behind Enricho and came to a stop when she had heard Wiezen speak. "W...Wiezen?"

Wiezen waved at Ossiana as well. "Hey lady. Are you Enricardo's wife? Pleased to meetcha!"
His ears twitched when he heard his wife's voice speak in his head, and as he stared at her, his ever so hardening erection twitched, especially when it found Helga's grip around it. It throbbed within her hands, and his ears perked in excitement when she spoke.
But then his expression became one of confusion by the end of her words, and one of his ears lowered crookedly while the other was half perked. He furrowed his brow, coughing some and covering his mouth as he stared at her. "...Zealia? What's that? Wait...do we have a maid?!"

His eyes flickered for a moment, and within them, his smaller innocent self could be seen coughing harshly, and then sneezing. He was pale and looked sickly, his black hair matted as if it were wet. But he wasn't the only one. His human self, as well as his autumn eyed counterpart were coughing feverishly, the former version of his Therian self rushing around hurriedly with what seemed to be cups of tea to provide them with.
Autumn Eyes seemed to be in pain, coughing up blood into his palm, while Human Wiezen ended up falling over and disappearing.
But just as quickly as they were seen, they were gone, leaving only Wiezen's staring eyes.

"...I didn't take any maid's stuff. So can I...still have your...mouth..." His words faded into a stop, and his hands went to his temples again. "Wait, what we were talking about again? Oh--Zealia's stuff." He gave a shrug. "I don't know why I would have it, but sure, why not." He snapped his fingers, and the windows burst open. "....Oops....let me try that again." He concentrated a bit more, and there was a loud thump from Zealia's room.
-
All of her things had returned. However, there was more than just that. An entire concession stand from who knows where crashed onto her floor along with a chubby turtle along with a few flopping fish.

~

Kahni moved around on the bed until her feet rested on the floor, seeing that Rose was there as well. "Hey...I take it Judi's still out and about?" She asked.
*enritardo over a year ago
*Helgag over a year ago
XD Haha, Wiezen's name can't be made into anything over a year ago
Enricho: *He gave a sigh, both out of relief that the solution was quick and because of the slight pain that getting to it still turned out to be. Regardless, he gave a nod to Helga* Thank you Helga. You two, Wiezen. Sorry to trouble you once again. We promise to repay you one day

Rosemary: *She gave a slow nod* Yeah, she is