windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7901-7950 of 9437

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
*Oswald and Crow stood up, and without a word made their way into the wagon. Rosemary was hesitant however. Standing there in thought, examining the black Stella of the wagons cell
over a year ago pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
Clillin watched as Oswald and Crow got onto the wagon, the knights going over to the rails on the side and pulling down benches that had bars on each side that they would hold onto when the large, armored birds known as the chogoloos started moving again.
He waited for Rosemary to get onto the wagon patiently. However, there was something that he did ask her from what he had noticed when she had come back. "The knight that went with you. Where did he go?"
*Rosemary turned to Cillin, a hateful expressioj on her face as she uttered with disgust* To go polish his sword. I don't know or care. Oswald may be ready to talk, but I couldn't give two shits about your want for peace. A country that uses child soldiers and with knights that rape women in front of their dead allies and you call us a disturbance to your so called peace? Go fuck yourself you uppity prick *Rosemary mumbled plenty more insults as she made her way onto the wagon, refusing to hear what Cillin had to say
Clillin didn't bother responding to Rosemary at first, but there was one thing that he did say. "What you accuse my knights of are nothing short of blasphemous. And as said before, the soldiers that YOU and your allies killed were not of our country. However, you breaking and entering our country instead of coming to the authorities of Fre and simply speaking of the matter was foolish just like you sound, ogre. You brought this on yourselves. No one but you." And with that he slammed the door shut and walked to the front of the wagon to climb aboard, speaking to the person in control of the wagon. "To the capital."
last edited over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Did he not tell them not to rape literally segundos atrás XD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
That was a GUARD. Not a KNIGHT. xD Why is this so hard to distinguish?! over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
And no, he didn't say anything segundos ago, because he was just explaining PRINCIPLES. over a year ago
Considering you're putting a lot out there to a guy who has only slept for eight hours in the last three days, it's pretty hard to distinguish XD over a year ago
Yeah, good ahead protect a bunch of murderers and rapists. That's all you fuckers ever do. God forbid you actually help people- Ow
*Oswald kicked Rosemary hard in the hip to keep her from making things worse*
Clillin had already started ignoring Rosemary from the moment he closed the door, letting out a sigh as the wagon began to move as he spoke to the man beside him. "Let us hope that repairs are able to be made in a timely manner. The people of Fre could do less without imbeciles seeking to attack a country built on peace."

The man nodded in agreement. "There hasn't been so much trouble here until that blasted treaty. And now we have ill-informed terroristic vermin daring to set foot in Fre. I fear bad times are looking to be ahead of us Sir Clillin."

"We have nothing to fear but fear itself. Fear holds no sword. However, we do." Clillin replied. "It won't be too much longer before peace is restored here. Yet the mess made is going to have to be dealt with, and those responsible held accountable."
*Rosemary and Oswald sat in silence as the wagon began to move. Nothing could be said to take their minds off of what had happened
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
Zealia frowned again at Addai’s confusing responses. He waited until he finished to plop a kiss against his lips before speaking slowly. “We can leave right now to Athlantis. You just tell me what to do.” She nodded softly before looking around them. “If you don’t feel safe there is no point in risking anything.”
Dammit Jade. I just took sleeping tea. COLA better not repost or I'm blaming you. I'm going to be asleep once this chá kicks in. Until then, I'm just gonna lie my head down on this travesseiro and attempt to not drift into sleep over a year ago
Addai was silent, not sure what it was that he wanted to decide on. Not because he didn't know what he wanted, but because he didn't want to ruin yet another day for them. For Zealia. Not because he thought that he felt something that he was unsure of. But eventually, he began to think about Athlantis, and how the sooner he got there, the sooner that he would be able to be fixed and back to normal. So with that in mind, he finally gave his answer. "We can leave," He said, looking around them as well.

~

Clillin looked over the damage that had been done as they reentered the town, his eyes searching over buildings that had been destroyed and coming across the inn that had been practically blown up, guards now assisting in cleaning up the mess as well as taking the liberty to respect the lives that had been lost and cover the bodies under the surveillance of the knights.
His jaw clenched, but he didn't look away from the sight. Instead he embraced it, burned it into his memory as a day that he wouldn't forget. Because one way or another, he would ensure that the innocent lives would be avenged.
*With not a word spoken between Oswald or even Crow, Rosemary was left to think to herself in thought about all that had happened today. How things had gone so bad in such a short amount of time and what was going to happen to them, or her, since she doubted she could escape so easily*
Zealia kissed him with her plump lips before nodding at his decision. She was saddened about it, but knew it was the best for them both. “Prepare yourself.” She now warmed him before every teleportation spell. And by following the orders given to her in Athlantis, she was easily able to disappear from where she was and subconsciously create a portal leading there they would eventually fall in. And in a blink of an eye, Addai and Zealia were nowhere to be found in that city.
Well, when COLA is away... XD over a year ago
*The Nithloraul reappeared beside Flynn once more, already putting her fists up in defense as she spoke to Flynn* This... might be bad
*But as Flynn and The Nithliraul were surrounded, there was the sound of a thud, the villagers and the two turning to see the leader falling to his knees, stabbed right through the hip and falling to the ground, starting to bleed through his shirt. Above him, Ophelia stood, her rapier raised as she spoke* Flynn, finish off the Servant within the tree. If any of them try anything, I'll slay them
When Addai was told to prepare himself for their leave, he inhaled deeply through his nostrils. He knew that what feeling he always got when they teleported was that of being out of breath, which always came before the disorientation that it brought to him.

He found himself remembering the tall gate that was just before they went to what was actually Athlantis, the thought of it poking at his memories some. And to think that the last time he was there he almost died didn't make things any better than they were. He reached over and grabbed Zealia's hand for comfort, for she had been almost like stress reliever to most things for him so far.

~

The wagon moved along for hours at a time, being that it was a long trip from the city that they had been in. The knights that were on the side of the wagon on the outside took the time to make conversation of their own, speaking about how they couldn't wait to just go home to check on their families.

Clillin however was silent.
*Oswald leaned his head back against the wall of his cell, closing his eyes as he thought about what he would have to do next*
Zealia blinked when he had extended his hand to interlock it with hers. However, she curled her fingers into his and inched him closer to her so she could gently stroke his face and place a kiss on his cheek. “You’re going to be fine, my love.” She squeezed his grip harder. “I’ll make you something delicious after this.” She nodded to comfort him while retrieving the key she was given to go through the door.

“Oh good, you’re back.” Flynn almost said nonchalantly. He blinked while looking at his surroundings before focusing on the tree. “And how exactly am I supposed to kill it? Pretty sure chopping off some twigs ain’t gonna do the job.” He scratched behind his neck some.
*Kristoff kept his attention on the villagers, prepared to attack if they come at them, and spoke* Reach into the bark and tear it open. Eventually, you should find the veins within. Rip it out and the Servant will soon bleed to death. It's weak, that is why it resorts to using others to fight for it. We will hold the villagers off
Addai gave her a half of a nod, smiling nervously as they were preparing to take their leave into the other dimension to consult with the Therian and her fish creature. Knowing that Zealia was going to be there with him was enough to give him relief. His eyes went to the key that she held in her possession while he waited for her to use it so they could go back to their day.
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Wind I'll include your part in the seguinte post XD didn't have enough time and Jade's seemed mais appealing to reply to over a year ago
cosmic_fusions commented…
i amor you mooore <3 over a year ago
You know what? That's fair. That's understandable XD over a year ago
"Oh goodie, more of a mess to make." Flynn flailed his arms sarcastically with a hint of anger in his voice. "So I'm guessing ya'll are gonna take care of the crowd?" He shrugged. "Alright, suit yourself." He said while taking his time to get to the tree. It was as if he wasn't in any hurry and the angered crowd didn't phase him at all. And with a simple leap upward that he himself couldn't do without magic, he landed on on of the extended branches before he tore it off and began to punch through the trunk and tear it from the top to bottom.

When he smiled nervously, she gave an effort of a small chuckle. "I am with you. Always." She reminded him before her grip tightened some more as she unlocked the gate and saved the key seconds later. She went through the gates with them and adjusted now to the new atmosphere where she floated with ease, her hands now holding both of Addai's. She turned to him and smiled some. "Come, it'll just be like jumping from that rock, remember?." She reminded him of their approaching descent and tried to bring up the memory where they had decided to enjoy themselves swimming after they had fallen off of the boat, taking advantage of the tall rocks around them.
*As the lord watched in anger, he immediately swung his axe at Ophelia. Though she dodged, she was immediately attacked by the villagers, barely able to keep them off her. It wasn't long before the villagers started to rush the group, the lord climbing up the tree. As he did, Flynn could see his resolve, his desire to protect the tree at all costs in his expression. Black tendrils started to cover his face, his veins turning black from a strange aura as he shouted* Ral-Soth! Grant me, Lord Amadeus VI, the strength to send these heathens back to the hell they crawled from!
Addai had to take a few seconds to adjust to the new atmosphere of the dimension, the thin air causing him to take deeper breaths. However, he adjusted a little quicker than his previous experience there. However, when she spoke about the them jumping from the rock during their first date, he was a little confused. That is, until it all began to come back to him, the mountain fall of a descent that awaited them. His jaw clenched some and he started wondering if this was how he almost lost his life before as they approached the cliff.

And as he looked down to see nothing but layers of fluffy clouds, he looked at Zealia, bewildered. "This is NOTHING like jumping off of the rock!" He exclaimed. "Nothing at all!" He took a step back from the cliff. "Why would someone need something like this?!"

~

While on their way to the capital, the wagon hit many bumps within the road at a few points, some in which were one after another and considerably hard while the large birds ran with it pulling behind them. One of the knights on the side nearly fell off even, having to suffer for it by the laughter of his comrades who poked fun at him for falling asleep when he shouldn't have been.
*As Rosemary sat in silence, when they came to one of the bumps, she was sent upward, hitting her head on the roof of the wagon, and immediately shouting* Aw, goddammit! *She reached up to rub the pain in her head, only to find that she couldn't reach thanks to being chained*
“Okay, okay, calm down baby, I know.” Zealia gestured her hands for him to settle down from his panicking. “I have an idea, alright?” She stroked his cheek gently before momentarily removing her grasp from him. She inhaled deeply as her hands began to glow, the clouds around them warping and spinning around her until she was able to manipulate its shape. The fluffy clouds now took the form of a staircase with thick stairs that led the way off the cliff, along with a railing to hold onto. Zealia turned back and smiled, grabbing his hand again. “See? Everything is okay, my love. Come, the sooner we get there the sooner we can leave and the sooner I can make you something to eat.” She said to encourage him as she led the way down.
"Calm down?! CALM DOWN?" Addai said while pointing to the long cliff before them. But as he watch her speak again, he reluctantly became quite when she told him of an idea that she had. He watched as her hands began to glow, his eyes moving quickly to the clouds to see them go into motion and taking a step back so that he wouldn't get in the way of whatever she had planned. And in the swish and flick of just some magic, he found himself looking at the stairs that his lover created. His eyebrows raised in a light matter as he mumbled to himself. "..Cool..."

His attention went back to her when she grabbed his hand, and with great hesitation, he followed her onto the clouds, hoping that they didn't just so happen to fall through them on their way down.

~

Soon, the wagon was pulling to a stop with its bronze tires giving a gentle squeal as the falcon faced birds slowed their run into a light trot, giving a few ear-scraping screeches that echoed around them. The knights that were on the side of the wagon hopped off, some of them complaining about suggesting better seats for them all to sit on for such long rides.

Soon, more voices began to join them, most of them mumbles and mutters. Clillin walked around to the back of the wagon, pausing and looking in at them with a calculative stare. However, he said nothing, and instead gave a motion of his hand to someone who was out of sight as he disappeared from outside the bars for a moment to speak to someone.
*As the guards moved around from outside the wagon, Oswald hoped to get a peek from inside, his eyes squinting as he tried to get a glimpse of the guards, and to hear what they were discussing from where he was sitting*
Zealia took her time easing down the stairs for Addai's stake. And as she did so, she conversed with him so that he would be somewhat distracted on their way down. Any time he tried to avert his eyes from hers, she would inch his chin back at her to minimize his worrying. "You know, I was wondering what we should make for dinner tonight. Something both of us like, maybe something you would enjoy more than I would." She giggled softly, indicating it would now be her and him cooking for their small anniversary.
Addai tried to keep himself from looking down at the more than lengthy drop it would be if they fell. Granted, Zealia could use her magic to aid them if they did, but what if she wasn't fast enough? Luckily he had her there to keep him from looking too far down, and trying to keep a conversation worked better for him than worse. “Cook? Zealia, do you not remember what happened with my last attempt at so? And even if I did, I would like to make something that the both of us would enjoy equally. ”

~

While Oswald was peering out through the tiny gaps within the wagon, he would be able to spot two things. The first would be the knights that were finally able to get a stretch in, though they didn't venture far from the wagon at all.

The second, however, would be Clillin speaking to a soldier that was dressed in a royal green. And they seemed to be at a disagreement.

“By law of Owensport and the Treaty of Arms, one of the prisoners that you have is ours to–”

“Correct, yours to take. I'm fully aware of that. However, they are still within the boundaries of Fre and therefore are still under the rule of our laws and principles which also leaves them under our jurisdiction until further notice. Your leader can and will have to wait until then.”

“We were notified that we would have them today! Under the orders of the crown, you will oblige!”

“I bow to no crown other than that that belongs to King Leric the 5th.” Clillin said calmly, his expression patient. “Now if you'd please, remove yourself and your fellow soldiers from the way. You've already wasted time well needed, and there is enough on our hands as is without you Owensport drones clouding our space.”

The soldier began to grow red in the face as he glared at Clillin. “Our Sergeant would disagree. You'd be wise with your tongue. That armor of yours just might end up either full of holes or a a piece of crumpled tin foil.”

“A threat I'd assume?” Clillin's hand went to his sword's handle loosely. “You'd best watch your mouth, especially here in my country. These streets could do without being painted red. I'll speak with your sergeant if I must, but you'd be smart to move it along back from where you came.”
*Oswald's attention immediately fell onto the Owensport soldier, already feeling a sense of dread take over him, before Cillin called the soldier off. He breathed a slight sigh of relief, despite that he was in a bad situation regardless, but he much preferred being in the wagon than sent back to Owensport where he was guaranteed a slow death*
"Almost burning down the kitchen won't happen again and I will ensure so." Zealia chuckled softly when he told her about what had happened last time. "Besides, as much as I love you, I can't keep waking up early to prepare you breakfast. Sometimes I like to sleep in." She admitted. Actually, ever since Addai came, she had been waking up earlier than usual to prepare his meal. "What if my tummy hurts and I can't get out of bed? Or what if I suddenly lose both my hands? Who will cook then?" She gave bizarre scenarios that only encouraged Addai for him to learn besides her. "You'll make a fine chef, you've already got the handsome looks of one."
The soldier continued to glare at Clillin as he spoke to the others that were with him. "Men, fall back! We'll let the Sergeant come along to take care of this. Someone go send him word that these tin-can soldiers aren't complying with the agreement and demands made!"

Clillin's eyes narrowed, his hand almost moving to cut the soldier down right then and there. However, he refrained from doing so and his composure remained intact. "I'll wait."
-
Meanwhile, by the wagon, someone walked rather nonchalantly from around the left corner of the wagon where the other knights that had been on the wagon weren't. Her white-blonde short hair was at a comparison with the dead, grey-blue eyes that she sported. However, it could be told that she was far from being a knight of Fre, or anything really associated with the country. "So, you're the rugrats that's been stirrin' up so much trouble today, eh?" She leaned in, her forearms resting against the bars of the door. At her hip was a dark grey pistol that sat snug within its holster. She smirked at them. "Quite the luxury treatment ya got here. Bein' speed-wagoned through the city that you got all fucked up." Her eyes went to Rosemary.

~

"Sleep in then. You could grow them back, yes? I do not know, but I would be the worse likely person for you to have faith in to do so." Addai answered Zealia's scenarios as she asked them, giving a small shrug when sh told him that he would make a fine chef. "I do not think that the concept of cooking is very fond of me, as much I do enjoy good food." He paused momentarily to take a careful step when he saw even the smallest gap between the clouds. "I would like you to know that it is not necessary for you to make me breakfast every morning. If you do not want to, then do not do so." He said, assuring her that she wasn't obligated to do anything for his sake.
*Rosemary didn't even turn her eyes to the woman, her attention on the wall in front of her. She only barely listened before she exhaled from her nostrils and retorted coldly* Who wants to know? We aren't exactly in the mood to play 20 Questions
“It’s not a bother for me at all.” She giggled softly. “I too enjoy breakfast in bed, that’s all.” She managed to place a small kiss on his nose before she continued down the stairs with him, the further they went down the air around them becoming more water-like. Zealia stopped walking backwards and instead walked normally down the stairs, keeping his hands on her shoulders.
"Good, cuz neither am I." The woman replied. "As for who wants to know, lets just say I'm someone who's been around and keep it at that. Not that I exactly need to know much of anything from any of ya as is. I mean, you're the ones in a fuckin' crate." She gave a plain snort. "All you really need to know right now is that we might be just about on the same page, give or take a few things." She lit a cigarette and took a couple of puffs. "I saw a little birdie heading out of town a few hours back with a dead body. I coulda capped her ass, ya know. Or maybe I did. After all, I'm on a bit of a contract, and you lot are really gettin' in my way. So how's about we get down to business then?"

~

As they got closer to the bottom, Addai began to feel the heavy gravity of the atmosphere and his steps began to become slower as it started to take its affect. Though unlike before, he could actually bare to move himself until they reached the point where gravity was at its greatest and he found himself being pull against the ground by the force that was Athlantis. He felt as if he could barely even move his fingers, or his eyes for that matter.
*Rosemary turned to the person, already annoyed, before she called out to the knights* Hey, you got a civilian around possibly dangerous criminals. You think you wanna do your job and get her out of here?
Zealia began to think if she should have notified the residents about their arrival, but in the heat of the moment she couldn’t. She looked around some as they arrived to the bottom, sniffing to see if she could track a scent. And that’s when she began to call out to them in hopes they were home.
The woman peeked around the corner to see that the knights were busy with sizing up the soldiers from Owensport now with a strong disliking in their posture.
She pulled out her pistol without hesitation and aimed it at Oswald. "I'd suggest you start speakin' a little more quietly there, Rosemary. I ain't as kind as I used to be when you were a little scrub, so don't think I won't blow this kid's brains out whether he's another one of your mom's or not. Idda be like paintin'." She took another drag from her cigarette. "So how's about you close that mouth of yours before I stomp ya fuckin' teeth, 'kay? Now lets take this again from the top." She exhaled some smoke. "Now, a little birdie told me that you bunch came here lookin' for Bonnus."

~

As Zealia was calling out for someone, there was a large splash of that rose many feet into the air before falling back down into the sea like rain. The water bubbled in some places before it eventually settled. That is, another one of the large splashed occurred further away. It took some time, but eventually Greisha showed up in front of them, breathing heavily, her hair in a bit of a mess. "Oh, Z-Zealia, greetings friend!"
But then her eyes went to Addai, and she hesitated out of guilt. "G-Greetings, Addai." She said a little more quietly before looking behind her, her eyes gazing over the surface of the water until she finally sighed in relief. "Oh thank goodness..." She muttered.
*Rosemary was silent for a moment, despite the gun being aimed at Oswald. After a minute of silence, Rosemary spoke in an annoyed tone* Oh, sorry, did you want me to answer? I thought you wanted me to keep my mouth shut-
Rosemary, now's not the time to get smart! *Oswald said, the gun still pointed directly at him, and answered for her* Yes, that was the plan. We find Bonnus, destroy her plans, get back Oasis' sister that she kidnapped, and be on our way
*Rosemary already moved Oswald out of the way, putting herself between him and the gun as she spoke in a more stern voice* Yeah, and how the fuck do you know my name? Don't tell me your another asshole from the past who also got a stick up their ass and became a piece of shit, cause I'll kill you too, just like I'm gonna kill Bonnus
“Hello.” Zealia greeted in a more straightforward manner this time. Her head tilted ever so slightly. “Forgive us for the unexpected intrusion.” She cleared her throat some the more she stammered, and raised a brow at her last comment. “Is everything okay? You look... busy. And frustrated?” She took a guess. “I hope we’re not interrupting anything...”
"Oh believe me, if I got a stick, its gonna be goin' straight up yours. But kill me? Oh that's one's new." The woman rolled her eyes. "Know how many times I've heard that? Please, its gonna take a lot more than a uppity kid gone sour-patch-bitch with rabies and a temper to make that happen. But lets get one thing straight," The woman stepped up onto the small platform where the stairs extended from. She grabbed one of the bars and started to pull it to the right some. And then, it surprisingly bent enough for her to reach her arm through. She grabbed Rosemary by the collar and yanked into the bars hard, easing the barrel of the gun up to her jaw.
"Ya see this," She said, gesturing to her pistol. "This is what's talkin'. And it's sayin' that I don't give a fuck about you or what you think about me. I don't give a fuck about the Prince of Nothing over there, or Ossiana, or Enricho, or their kid right now at the moment." She said, while taking another drag from the cigarette that hung loosely from her lips.
"But you're gonna listen. Ya want Bonnus? Then you're gonna have to step your ass in at the back of the line and wait your turn." She said sharply.

As the woman stared at her, Rosemary would slowly start to see some of the resemblance to Judissia, as if it were possible enough for them to be related.
She blew the smoke from her cigarette out into Rosemary's face.

"You should focus more on gettin' that kid, and less on somethin' that it ain't your place to do. Whether the oni lives or dies is my call."

~

"It depends on what would be considered as...okay. Busy, yes. But frustrated, perhaps just a little." Greisha said with a small chuckle that died out quickly. But then she gasped as she realized that Addai was stuck, and gave him a quick zap of light to help him become light enough to move around properly. When she turned back to Zealia, she twiddled her thumbs nervously. "We have been expecting you both," She said, her gaze resting on Addai for split second again.
*Rosemary took notice of her looks, shocked to see the resemblance, but only for a moment. Her tone immediately shifted back to anger, pushing her off her as she spoke* She killed Oasis. All for some petty bullshit. I don't give a fuck what you call. The worlds better off without Bonnus. I'm doing the world a favor killing her
“What did you do to him?” Zealia asked before Griesha could even finish her sentence. She wasn’t in the friendly mood like she was before. “Whatever happened I need you to take it away from him, or at least teach him how to control it.” She paused momentarily and looked around. “Also, how is Y’iel doing? If you’re too busy to take care of her I’ll gladly take her back to my boutique.”
"Is that really coming from someone that eats people?" The woman said, pressing the barrel now against Rosemary's temple before giving it a tap against the side of her head. "Or someone whose already down for bein' a fuckin' terrorist as of now?" She chuckled mockingly. "You don't give a fuck, but trust me, you're in the game with the big dogs now kid. Mommy's not gonna come after you to wipe your ass anymore. I can make ya fuck. Like I said, it ain't your place to kill Bonnus. It's mine. And judgin' by how you just got siked, I'd say you're doin' a pretty shit job to start with anyways."

She shoved Rosemary back to where she landed on the floor of the wagon. She was silent for a moment, just staring at her again until she spoke once more. "Oasis was her name, huh? She's got my condolences or whatever. Being dragged into this shit and all. Reminds me of all the fucked up things I had to trudge through with your mom." She turned around and stepped off the platform, but then she stopped. "And another thing," She turned back to look at them all. "Rumor has it that I've got some sorta kid runnin' around that Bonnus is after. And I know I didn't push out any fuckin' tyke. What do ya know about it?"

~

"I-I did not do anything, I just simply allowed him the ability to move under the circumstances of our atmosphere–" Greisha had began in a fluster before she realized what Zealia was speaking of. However, she waited until she was finished before she spoke again. "It can't just...be taken from him. That would almost be similar to taking a Grace from a Therian's Light. The drawbacks and effects that it would have would be hazardous and perhaps fatal. As for the Lady..." Her eyes averted. "We have no trouble with caring for her. If she were to be removed from where she has become stable so soon, she would fall ill. She is doing "well" as of now. But I think that...I believe that Addai's power worked too well in aiding in restoring her to a condition to where she could recover."

"Too well?" Zealia's brows furrowed some. "TOO WELL?!" She repeated with a scrunched nose and straight ears. "What's that supposed to mean?!" Her eyes dilated back to normal. "If it worked then she should be up and walking, not fainting or just being 'well.'" She inhaled deeply and cleared her throat before continuing. "There must be something you can do for Addai."
"Too well as in, you would..have to see for yourself." Greisha said, shaking her head. "With the type of injuries that she had sustained, recovery does not come so quickly. As for Addai, p-perhaps Nema knows of something that could help you with what you require Aid for."

Addai stood there, looking back and forth between to the two while they spoke. However, he stayed quiet, focusing heavily on the movements of their lips.
"Then I wish to see her and I would also like Nema to personally talk to Addai, because clearly she sees beyond the normal eye and knew all of this would happen, and perhaps so did you." Zealia said, but in a non-mean or threatening way. She looked around before going back to Greisha. "Where are they?"
"She?" Greisha blinked at this, a small bit of confusion coming to her face. But she shook it away quickly at Zealia's next few words. "I..had no part in knowing what would happen prior to Addai coming to Athlantis. I just knew that Y'iel would be helped, as you and I both wished for." She glanced down below them under the surface of the water before looking back at her. "Nema is home, preparing. And Y'iel has just been taken back after her..exploration."
"Preparing for what? Exploration? Exploring what?" Zealia blinked with eyes that held more than just confusion. She was silent for a long time because she didn't even know how to respond with the information given to her. "...Just... Just take me to Y'iel and Addai to Nema, please!"
At Zealia's question, Greisha gave an unsure shrug for the first one, but at the second she nodded, and the third she responded with Athlantis. After all, it was part of an entire world that just hadn't come together completely yet. But at Zealia's request, she let out a small sigh. "As you wish." She sunk down under the surface of the water and all the down to the bottom of the sea. She straightened the dress of seaweed and seashells that she wore, taking in a deep breath of her home to ensure that she was still calm. She hoped that Nema did, in fact, have something in mind when it came to Addai. Because if what she was told was true, then they were going to need evaluate things more than she was comfortable with.
Zealia's brows raised as she watched Griesha sink with ease beneath the surface of the water. But then she blinked, and turned around to face her attention to her lover. "Addai, listen to me. Any concerns or thoughts you've been having, you must tell that fish. If you've been feeling tired or have trouble sleeping or get headaches, please let her know. I'm sure any information you can rely will be helpful. After all, it comes down to you who is able to keep your calm."
Addai was silent, nodding while Zealia spoke to him, for her agreed with most of what she had to say up until the end. "...SHE?!" He exclaimed suddenly. "That..that thing is a woman!?" He was baffled at the thought of it, his brows furrowing. But then he nodded again, looking down at the water. The hesitation he felt towards it was seen clearly on his face, as he remembered being told last time that he could breath beneath the water. And what had happened afterwards hadn't been breathing at all. "I will..try to relay everything that I believe would matter." He said to Zealia. And like Greisha, he hoped that Nema was able to help him.
Zealia was about to respond to Addai's remark about the fish's gender, but she bit her tongue and stayed silent. However, when he spoke again, she gently stroke his cheek and nodded in agreement. "Also.... Tell me too." Her ears lowered momentarily. "I care about you, Addai. And I can only help if you let me do so, okay baby?" Her thumb grazed his lips before she placed a soft kiss on them and she smiled. "Everything's gonna be okay."