windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7451-7500 of 9437

over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
"Addai, please, baby." She now cupped both of his cheeks and took in a deep breath with him to encourage him to repeat it a few more times. "We're out of the train, and we're on our way to the cruise, right? We're almost to our long awaited resort! Where we can learn about new cultures and eat new food and get massages and swim a-and the free slippers!" She pushed his hair back some. "Everything is okay, Addai. We have a cruise to catch, but if you are not feeling well let's turn back now."

Flynn nodded.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Holy shit, Jade. Even I didn't have two word sentences XD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
But you did have TOO many barely one sentences XD over a year ago
cosmic_fusions commented…
but i amor helga :( over a year ago
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Fine by me *Rosemary said, already prepared to get moving* Sure as hell beats standing around here all day. The sooner we get through this, the sooner I can get back to my lovely human, MILF body

*Once Kristoff reaches the door to the Lord's home, he was fully prepared to knock, but was taken by surprise when the door was thrown open, a young, thin man in noble attire stepped out and made his way passed Kristoff* Out of my way. I have to get the ceremony prepared soon
Guess that's the lord *The Nithloraul said casually* Seems like the usual kind of noble. Rude, arrogant, disregarding every question we have for him
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
Oasis glanced over her shoulder at Rosemary with furrowed brows, but didn't say anything as she pulled out the map, which was still damp from her swim hours earlier. She scanned over it quickly, mumbling before folding it carefully so that it didn't rip and sliding it back where she had gotten it from. "This city may be riddled with hostiles. Remain alert at all times."

"Why? Should it really matter if we have disguises and all? All thought that that was the point of it." Han'ah spoke up.

"What would be the use of just a disguise alone if there's a greater chance that Bonnus knows that we're coming?" Oasis replied. "Do you really believe that Bonnus wouldn't have any methods of security after doing what she has? She knows the Scorpia well. And she knows that we'll be coming. It is why these disguises with last a week. They'll be searching for an oni, a ogre, and a ork by the time we leave."

~

Addai wanted to leave. He no longer wanted to be where he was now. However, with Zealia mentioning it, he didn't want them to have come all this way for nothing. And the last thing he wanted to do was ruin something that they had planned on enjoying. He forced himself to calm down, trying to think of a happy space. To meditate and push everything away the best he could.

And then he shook his head. "Th-the cruise...I..would not want us to miss it." He mustered out after a few seconds of bothered silence.
*Rosemary gave a groan* Hate to say it, but that bitch isn't a scientist for nothing. Kinda wish I didn't just go all out on attacking that Scorpia lab rat of hers. It would be a lot easier to sneak in if Bonnus just assumed I was still dead
Zealia frowned at Addai's very obvious attempt of concealing his true feelings. She gently stroked his cheeks and placed a kiss on his chin. "Let's look for a room here tonight, okay?" She suggested for Addai to rest, not caring for the cruise or resort anymore. "Come, we can search for something to eat while we're at it." She smiled, interlocking her fingers with his.

"Are you speaking about yourself?" Flynn muttered when Kristoff listed all the characteristics. He rolled his eye again and went to block the noble's way. "Hey, slow down there, you don't look as dead as the rest of the people here."
*The man turned to face them, speaking in a rushed tone* That is because they are starved. Starved for their meeting with the Tree of Rebirth. We cannot waste anymore time, especially not on travelers. Either wait for the ceremony to finish or you can travel elsewhere. We cannot delay any longer
There's that Tree stuff again *The Nithloraul said, speaking to Flynn* Maybe it's in our best interest to investigate it
"No...it wouldn't." Oasis said. "Especially if she's as intelligent as she thinks, she'll be preparing things to handle my mother. Getting through the gates was too simple. She's expecting her to show up. So the plan is to get there before she does."

"Great," Han'ah said, things seeming easier to her than she thought. "Let's get to this lab then."

"We need to find it." Oasis stated. "And chances are, its hidden off somewhere secluded. I've heard that Wiezen and Helga had been there, however, I haven't seen either."

Han'ah groaned. "Great. More to deal with." She said a bit more sarcastically now. However at this, she received something that was close to a glare from her mother.

"If you've come to complain then you'd best be retreating back to the ship. There's no room here incompetence." Oasis said sharply.

Han'ah held her hands up. "Okay, mama. I didn't mean it like that."

But before Han'ah had even finished speaking Oasis was already doing so again. "Stay within twenty feet and follow my lead."

~

Addai shook his head at Zealia's suggestion for him to get rest the moment she brought it up, for the last thing that he wanted to do was go back to sleep any time soon. "I am sure that the couples deluxe room will be far better. We..we can find something to eat once we are on our way to the resort," He said, and started pulling her along with him before she could protest against it.
*Rosemary gave a shrug* Hey, if we will have to search for it, that just makes it easier for us. Ossiana is just one person, and we got three. We'll find it and deal with Bonnus before Ossiana even arrives in town *Despite trying to bring some moral up to the group, even she had some doubts in her mind*
"Are you sure, baby?" Zealia frowned up at him, worry and concern more than just visible in her expression. "There's nothing wrong with turning back now."

"Why don't you tell me more about this Tree of Rebirth, eh?" Flynn said as he began to follow the noble.
*The noble shook his head, the thought coming to his mind* So naive. It's sad, honestly. Truly, it is. But, that's fine. The Tree of Rebirth is... a sign of the heavens. It grants those that come to it with a sense of joy and happiness every new moon. It grants us pleasure, satisfaction, and passion. We love the tree and the tree loves us. We give to the land, the soil below, and as such, the Tree of Rebirth grants us the nectar to experience euphoria
.... I think maybe Kristoff may have mistook this cult camp for a Servant attack, Flynn *Nithloraul said, now a little uncomfortable*
Addai was hesitant to answer, and gave a nod before he answered verbally. "Yes..I am sure." He gulped seconds afterwards. However, at least while on the cruise he wouldn't have to be around people if he didn't need to. And personally, he found everything wrong with the option of turning back. Once he had come to a decision, he had never turned away from it. And as far as he was concerned, he couldn't allow it to happen now.

~

"If those are your thoughts truly, then you don't know my mother very well." Oasis said. And it was true, for Ossiana was possibly just as dangerous as the three of them together. And she had a feeling that Bonnus knew better than to take the possibility of her mother arriving lightly. "Move out."
She stepped from the cut and began to make her way through the crowd, her eyes narrowing at anyone that came across as suspicious to her until she saw them pass by without paying her any mind.
*Rosemary thought to herself* Sheesh, a "good point" would've sufficed, O *She followed behind her, in silence, her eyes moving from person to person, catching a glimpse of each of the many residents of the city. They all appeared from different races, all from completely different parts of the world. But rarely did she spot any humans in the area, which was a surprise and a bit of a worry for her, should the disguise happen to wear off early*
"Alright. I-If you say so. But if anything is bothering you, please tell me so we can address it, mmkay?" She kissed his cheek again, wrapping her arm around his for some comfort. She thought about teleporting them to the cruise, but refrained from doing so with Addai's conditions.

"hmmm...." Flynn paused for a moment. "Alright, time to cut down a fucking tree. Where can I find an axe here?"
*The noble turned to Flynn in surprise* Cut down the tree.... Oh, of course. You must be the one the lord warned us about
W-Wait, what? *Now for the first time, Flynn could hear a sense of dread in the Nithloraul's voice* Does that mean God is speaking to these people directly
*The noble pulled his sword out, the townsfolk also brandishing an assortment of scythes, pitchforks and axes as they all approached the group. The noble spoke firmly* You are not going near the tree. In fact, you are going to die here. No harm shall come to the Tree of Rebirth. Slay these heretics!
Oasis led them through the crowd, making sure to remain a good ten feet ahead of them. She straightened herself and walked more casually, feeling as if she were still walking a bit oddly since she could still feel her tail even with the disguise. The feeling within itself was odd.
She took note that there were guards around, standing at some of the corners that they passed with the crowd. And then there was something that she noticed. Soldiers? Why are they here? The answers weren't clear, but she tried not to worry too much about it.

Han'ah tried to make herself look obvious or at least like she was the tourist that she actually was there and began to look around at what the city had to offer. The colorful scenery and the diversity was unlike she'd seen anywhere in her time except for a handful of places that embraced it so much that it couldn't help but to be. But this was almost surreal for her.

~

"Yes...yes, of course." Addai nodded, but still flinched with each time that Zealia touched him, still not fully recovered. In fact, the image of what he had seen moments ago was still stuck to his thoughts. Had...I done that? It was something that bothered him. What had he done? He didn't even know what it was that had caused it. And now he was less sure that he was anywhere near ready to find out.
*Rosemary's eyes wandered from the many residents of Fre to the structures and buildings of it, taking in the sight of it all. It was all so foreign to her. She traveled a lot, but never out of her home country. Seeing a culturally different land was something that captivated her. It captivated her long enough to not notice the human that had bumped into Oasis, the man groaned before he sighed* Pardon me. I didn't mean to run into you
Is this human Tiger or Enricho. I have yet to decide XD over a year ago
COLA, don't fucking do this again. It's time for Bonnus to bite the dust, kick the bucket, fall into a nameless grave and never crawl out XD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
She can't crawl out of something she won't be in, so I guess you get a point for that at least. over a year ago
Oasis didn't pay the slightest attention to who she had run into, and if anything, shoved him away from herself rather harshly and off into other people. "Then pay attention to where you're going."

Han'ah cringed some when she saw this.
"So much for that bit, huh?' Ha'nah commented.
Don't even start, Han'ah had to stop herself from apologizing on her mother's behalf, because she was sure that it would be found odd that an ork would be calling an oni her mother.
Zealia’s ears drooped when she felt her lover flinch, deciding to remove her grip on him to make him less uncomfortable. Her hand gripped her own now for comfort, a frown distorting her beauty. She felt terrible that she wasn’t really able to help Addai and that perhaps this whole trip was just stressing him out rather than doing the opposite of it’s intentions.
Okay, no Flynn. I understand XD over a year ago
Sheesh, sorry, lady *The man said, adjusting his western hat as he continued on his way.*
*As the man walked away, Rosemary moved closer to Han'ah to speak with her* That guy, the one with the dumb hat. I've seen him before. Saw him heading into town but he suddenly disappeared when we reached the gates. I don't know who he was or what he's doing, but he seems like an odd kind of guy
For the next seven and a half minutes, Addai and Zealia had to walk around for a while to see where they would even have to go in order to get the cruise. They eventually found some of the other people that had been on the train with them, and Addai followed behind them. He didn't say a word the entirety of the short time wandering to find the boarding dock where they would at last get to the cruise ship.

~

"You seem like an odd kind of ogre," Han'ah replied. "There's a lot of odd kinds of things here mom, he's just some crab with a hat. Now come on before mama gets to far ahead of us because we definitely don't need to lose track of her with all of these people."
*Rosemary gave a sigh* You aren't hearing me, Han'ah. That guy just seems... off. He seems way to chipper, way to casual, and way too... comfortable, in a city that is void of few humans. And the way he keeps his hands to his guns. I've fought off plenty of people like that in the past to tell you that no one has their hands near their pistols like that unless they have the intent of using them. He's just.... off
"Well he can use them wherever the hell he wants as long as he isn't getting in our way. We're not here to worry about some stupid clint eastwood knockoff with a dusty hat, mom." Han'ah said. But then she stopped when. "Wait..wait a minute....mama?"
"You feel right, right?!" Ha'nah said. "I thought it was only me! Mama's here! She's here, I can feel it!"
Han'ah continued to follow behind Oasis at the distance that she was supposed to, yet now she was being torn. I-Is she close?
"I-I dunno, I can't..feel her brand anymore. You think she's anywhere nearby?"
I don't know–that's why I asked you!
*Rosemary looked at Han'ah in curiosity* Clint what? Han'ah, what's wrong? You're saying a bunch of stuff and you have a look of worry on your face.... Oh please tell me it's just something minor like you forgot to turn off the water on the ship or something
Zealia followed Addai in silence, not wanting to disturb him if he wasn't in the mood of talking. She was glad they were able to catch up with the other passengers and had not yet missed the cruise.

"Alright, time to kill people." Flynn said with odd ease. He retrieved the dagger from his pants, eyeing the noble in front of him. "We can do this the easy way or we can also kill everyone here, including you."
*As Flynn threatened the noble's life, one of the townsfolk rushed at him, his axe raised and ready to strike his head. Without warning, the Nithloraul took control of Flynn's body and swung the knife, slashing at the man's throat, sending his body falling to the ground. The Nithloraul shouted to alert Flynn* Looks like it's the hard way
Han'ah didn't answer with anything at first, now debating on whether or not she should tell Oasis. And she wasn't going to say anything as if she was one hundred percent certain either. After all, there brand senses had been a little off ever since Ha'nah had started disappearing. "I'll tell you later, " She said finally, stepping aside quickly as someone rushed passed them. She didn't have enough time to catch who they were. In fact, their identity was concealed behind a hood, so she wouldn't have been able to see much anyways. "Sheesh, with as many people rushing around this place almost reminds me someone back home," She muttered.

~

Addai stopped at the porting dock, looking at the large pearl white ship that were awaiting the passengers and then to the large body of blue that stretched on to know end. This, he had been expecting. To, after so many years, have to travel across a sea. But unlike before, this time would be willingly, and on a hopefully stable vessel.
*my coração will go on as soon as they step on the ship* over a year ago
*Rosemary was a little worried now since Han'ah decided to keep her worries a secret till later, but was taken off guard by the hooded figure passing by* Kind of a lot of people in a hurry recently, don't you think?
Zealia exhaled softly, almost in relief, when they now stood at the porting dock. She adjusted her luggage across her shoulders, smiling at the large ship that awaited them. "Finally..." She mumbled to herself, looking at the glistening endless ocean before getting in line with Addai.

Flynn didn't thank the Nithloraul, instead just muttered. "I had that." He said, before retrieving the axe of the man with his throat slashed. "We need to take cover until nightfall to destroy that tree." He spoke to himself.
*Reinard groaned* Wait till night? Can't we just kill all of them? *As the townsfolk rushed at them, Reinard swung his axe, slicing through three townsfolk in one swing, their severed bodies falling onto the ground, the blood caking the ground, but didn't stop the townsfolk from rushing at them*
"Tell me about it.." Too many.., Han'ah thought to herself. But when she looked back to where Oasis had been, the realization hit her. "Shit, where did mom go?!" She began to move through the crowd a bit quicker, trying to slip passed the crowded streets of people as best she could without bumping into people too harshly. "Excuse me, 'xcuse me, sorry–sorry!"

~

Addai had to wait for a moment before he actually got in line to make sure his decision to board the ship with Zealia was final so that there was no turning back. He held his large bag under his arm, taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly while the line move forward and they were brought closer and closer to the boarding it.
*Rosemary looked forward, watching as Han'ah pushed her way through, looking forward to see if Oasis was still in front of them* W-What are you talking about, Han'ah. She's right in front of us, isn't she?
When they finally arrived to the entrance, Zealia greeted a worker who checked her and Addai's bags for any explosives or harmful things. And then she finally asked for the cruise tickets, Zealia blinking in realization that they hadn't gotten them. She gulped for a moment before pretending to look into her purse. Her eyes began to glow a bright white aura when she looked up, the worker's eyes glowing in sync. And finally after a few seconds, the worker blinked the light away, her smile being replaced with an even bigger, forced one. "Welcome aboard!" She waved at Addai and Zealia as they began walking up the ramp.

"One because we have no fucking idea where this tree is, and we need someone alive to guide us. And once we know where it is, then we can unleash hell on this pathetic shithole."
*Reinard groaned* Alright, fine. I'll get us a tour guide *With that, Reinard rushed toward the noble, crashing through any of the townsfolk like a tank, and in a flash, he grabbed the noble by the head, lifting him off the ground and holding him off the ground as he shouted to the townspeople, who stayed still, not bothering to move. Reinard shouted to the people* Stay back or I crush the punks skull. Now lead the way!
"Does it LOOK like she's in front of us?!" Han'ah snapped finally when she didn't see the disguised Oasis. Instead, many other people had come from other directions. The worst part was that there were onis there as well, which made it harder to actually spot her and pick her out from the bunches of them. Ha'nah, think you can manage to be out for a while?
"...Do I have to?"
Han'ah scoffed. Do you ha–YES!

~

Addai had just been prepared to get onto the ship as he waited for person after person to give their tickets to the woman that he and Zealia eventually got to at the front of the ship. And when the woman asked them for their tickets, he paused for a moment. ...Oh... He had been about to turn around and call it a somewhat lucky day until the woman welcomed them after he had seen her eyes glow. His brows furrowed together as they started up the ramp. "What did you do?"
"I made her think we gave her tickets, that's all." Zealia replied, the green spot on her shoulder expanding until it was visible despite efforts to cover it. She chuckled awkwardly, brushing her hair back some as she looked at her lover. "Are you sure you want to do this, Addai? It's not too late. I can always teleport us wherever and whenever."

Flynn facepalmed himself. "Oooor, we could have made this all discreet and just vanished from their sight until nightfall." He growled, picking at his fingers.
Hey, Han'ah, calm down, okay *Rosemary placed her hand on Han'ah's shoulder and spoke* Look, so she may blend into the crowd easily. I doubt she is going to just wander off without us. Once she notices we got left behind, she'll come back. And we stick out like sore thumbs. There aren't any ogres in this region. And Orcs? Ha, Onis fucking hate orcs. No orc would come to this place unless they wanna be the victim of a hate crime. You'll be fine... uh, just pretend the hate crime thing wasn't mentioned

It worked, didn't it *Reinard said, keeping a tight grip on the nobles throat* We got a guide and the freaks aren't attacking. All that's left is to tell him where the tree is
I-I'll never spe-
*Without warning, Reinard sent three punches to the nobles chest, the sheer force enough to break a rib or two. The noble groaned in pain before Reinard threw the noble to the ground* Lead the way! Now!
*In sheer pain, the noble picked himself up off the ground and walked forward, Reinard making extra sure to keep the axe over the nobles head to keep the townspeople away*
Addai shook his head. "No, I am not sure at all." He answered honestly. "But it is doing what one wants to do the least that makes them brave. My fear that this ship will sink is one that I do not wish to have. It has been years since I have been near anything remotely similar to such a large portion of water, and if this is what it takes then I must continue through with it."

~

"Oh please, any oni that'll be stupid enough to try something racist in a place like this would be risking it all. I've run into plenty other orcs while I've been here and one of them tried to smack my ass." Han'ah growled. And it may have just resorted in a small, quick confrontation that she handled without a doubt. Granted, it may have not been the best way to go about things, but considering who her parents were, it was one of the only ones.
"And don't you think that's a bit of a problem when who we're looking for is, i don't know–disguised AS A ONI?" She took a deep breath to calm herself. She was right. If Oasis noticed that they were no longer behind her, then she'd come back for them. Or at least she hoped that she would.
*Rosemary sighed, before she thought for a second* Hey, if I remember, Oasis had a ring to celebrate our engagement on her hand. Just look for an oni with the ring and I'm sure she will be easy to spot. Can't be that hard, right. It's a lovely ring. Just remember the ring you stole from us during our lovely moment *Rosemary grinned, as if she was still holding a sort of grudge*
"And you remember when you weren't a terry flap having ogre with ten butt chins, and keep up" Han'ah retorted. "Oh genius idea, now we have to go around looking at people's fingers like we're selling manicures," She grumbled.
“Addai, we can take another method of transportation. Yes, I do want to go to this resort but not through means that make you feel uncomfortable or anything similar.” She sighed softly. “I just... I thought you wanted us to remember the journey but this seems like an awful memory for you.”

Flynn shrugged. “This works too I guess.” He said as he followed the noble, keeping an eye at his surroundings.
Oh please *Rosemary said, also flicking Han'ah in the head for her insult* If your a pro thief like I must've taught you to be, surely you can remember the design of a lovely ring such as that

*The townsfolk followed slowly behind them, their weapons raised, but didn't fight back. They just followed, their weapons ready to strike the group down. The noble lead them deeper into the woods, bringing them further and further away from the town. As they went further, the trees around them appeared dead and rotted, before they appeared snow white and shriveled completely.*
Hmm. Ominous *The Nithloraul casually responded, looking at the forests through Flynn's gaze*
"We always tend to remember the most awful things. This cruise may not be the best situation, however, I will remember what will come after it. I may even enjoy it more than I expect if i am lucky." Addai said to her. "I do not wish for you to exhaust yourself with using you magic. I have noticed that this has started to appear more as you do so," He said, pointing at the green he could still see on her skin. But then he began to poke at it again. "What...is it? Are you becoming a cabbage from the overuse of your abilities?"

~

"Why would I ever need to be a thief?" Han'ah didn't look a her while she spoke in fear of loosing sight of what could potentially be Oasis at any moment. "Yeah I was taught how to fight and a few other things, but I have too much dignity to be a thief."
Oh, please. Your a daughter to a girl with too much self esteem issues and a girl fighting the country she once served. You may have dignity, but I'm sure I must've taught you something *Rosemary said, now picking on her ever so slightly*
“Yeah, because skipping out on birthdays and fucking loud enough at night that I had to sleep had grandma's taught me so much about everything I need to know.” Han'ah said a little sourly as she continued to search for any sign of a ring on the hands of some of the passing Onis.
Zealia refrained from slapping Addai's hand again when he poked her. And at his nickname, her eyes widened and her ears perked in memory of the nickname. She heard her father call her mother that too many times back when they lived together. "Do NOT call me that. My mom holds that title and I want nothing to do with it or her." She said, covering the green rash by letting her hair down some more. "I-It's just a rash, that's all. Must be allergies."

"I think they are in fact leading us closer to the servant. What else could have caused this?" Flynn looked more at his surroundings as he followed the group, glaring at a few of the crowd who held their pitchforks just a little too close to him.
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Correction: He called her "Green Bean” not cabbage over a year ago
then make charlie untaken :(((((((((((((( please let him be with helga and y'iel! over a year ago
what does emma have that helga doesnt that he would prefer her :(( over a year ago
“But...you are turning into lettuce..” But then Addai thought back to Zealia's mother as his finger poked through her hair and at another green spot. “Are there vegetable nymphs? Will you become completely green as your more is? Is this something that I should be concerned about? I did not know that you could have allergies..” First came his questions, and then the statement at the end that defined his interest now, which took his mind away from the fact that he was getting into a ship.
"---I'M NOT LETTUCE!!!!" Zealia suddenly shrieked, inhaling a deep breath moments later. But then she flinched and yelped when she was poked again, and she turned to face him, her eyes eyeing his finger as she refrained herself from breaking it. "Stop it!" She said again. "No... there are not vegetable nymphs, n-not that I know of!" She scratched at her green spot some, growling internally at herself. She hated the colors brown and green. "I-It could be a witch f-flu." She said, faking a cough.
When Zealia shrieked, it didn't really bother Addai. After all, he didn't hear it anyways. “But...you are becoming green. Perhaps you are a broccoli nymph. If you do not know if vegetables nymphs, then perhaps you indeed are one.” He stared at her, his finger easing forward one last time and poking the green spot. “A witch flu?” He stepped away from her some now after she coughed. “That sounds...unpleasant.” He paused for a moment as he thought of something. “Does that mean that you are becoming green there as well?” He asked, his finger pointing between her thighs.
Zealia blushed a bright red at his last question, almost covering her crotch area with her luggage. "NO! --W-Well, not unless I turn green completely---BUT IM NOT!" She said, the redness of her blush expanding across her nose and ears. "I am not broccoli, or lettuce, or cabbage! And neither is my vagina!" She said a little too loud, receiving awkward stares from the surrounding passengers, which only made her blush more. Her whole face was now a deep red, and she cupped her cheeks in attempt to cool off. And when she was poked again, her brows furrowed and this time she turned quickly to bite his finger gently, holding it between her lips in case he tried to poke again. "SHTOP!" She muffled.
Addai watched as she began to turn red, which in turn, made him blush a little as well, though he didn't understand why, and he thought over the answer she had given him about his question. However as she continued and spoke about her vagina out loud, he turned just a little more red, snickering at her. “Then you are salad...or leaves. A leaf nymph. Or perhaps a grass nymph.” But when she bit his finger, he blinked. “I do not believe that I want to obtain your witch flu..”