windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7401-7450 of 9437

over a year ago pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
Addai glanced over at Zealia with a brief smile when she felt her hand around his before he returned to looking out the window. However, it was only then that, out in the distance, he could have sworn that he saw a large dark form above the clouds that cast a shadow onto to ground. And it made him tense suddenly, its presence looming over him as he was unable to take his eyes away. But the moment he blinked, it was long gone. He sat up a little straighter, trying to position his head to be able to look up further into the sky, only to find nothing.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Will Jade be merciful and give me a response? Probably not over a year ago
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
Zealia was already beginning to fall into a light sleep before her eyes suddenly shot open when she felt Addai tense. Her hand clutched his tightly, and she turned her head to look at him. Blinking, her brows furrowed softly while momentarily looking around. "Is everything alright, babe?"

Flynn was scribbling on a piece of paper unlike the rest who were asleep, carrying out the letters he often sent to his daughter. He paid no attention when Nithloraul had returned, but glanced at the scene briefly when she kicked Kristoff on the back. He gave an exhale of an amused chuckle, folding his card into his pockets before observing the artifact. "Who holds the title of stressing the rat?" He said, referring to the artifact.
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
*At this, The Nithloraul went over to Flynn in a rush, picking him up from the chair, before she placed her hands on his shoulders. She looked him dead in the eyes, a serious expression on her face, one that Flynn had never seen before as she spoke* Flynn, listen. You hate me. I am fully aware of that. But we have the same intentions. Our intentions are to get rid of the Servants and God and be done with the Ancients. We can't keep spending all our time hating each other to do this. And when this is said and done, what's stopping the Servants from using you like they did Kristoff, or Reinard, or me. There is nothing that will stop them. Even if they give you Fran back, they'll still keep a tight leash on you. I think that we should come up with a plan. A plan to get rid of the Ancients, for good. You know they haven't done any good in this world for anyone. They're the reason all of this has started in the first place. And they'll keep doing it until it is over and done with. We need a plan to... We need a plan to kill them
I'll drink to that *Reinard said nonchalantly, giving a nod* I made my decision centuries ago
W-wait, you can't be serious!? *Ophelia said in shock* Killing the Ancient Ones?! Yes, their actions are harsh and cruel, but they are gods. How can we possibly kill them
Well... isn't that what Cian has been searching for? To kill them as well? The only difference is Cian is willing to sacrifice others to do it and we're better than that
You sure about that? *Reinard said, his arms crossed*
I'm positive *The Nithloraul turned to Flynn, placing one hand on her hip* Flynn, just say the word. If you want to do this, I'm with you all the way. I don't want us to have to hate each other cause we were forced into this by circumstances. I... want to help this world, honestly. I don't know why. Maybe I've grown to care about it, maybe my hate for the Ancients is stronger than my desire to help humans. I don't know... but I know that I want to do more than just be an Ancients puppet. I want to help you, and Franziska and Layla and that ship full of lovable outcasts and everyone else. So Flynn, what do you say?
last edited over a year ago
Addai was silent for a moment, looking towards the sky still as he wondered what is was that he had seen. He wondered if it was just his imagination and he had been staring to hard, and as much as he wanted to believe so, his instincts told him something different. He didn't hear Zealia when he spoke, and instead, kept his eyes on whatever he saw on the outside of the train until he began to relax some. He felt Zealia's hand clutching his finally, and his attention turned to her. However, he didn't say anything and looked back out the window again. Perhaps...perhaps I am tired." Even with thinking this to himself, he could still feel the same disturbance that he felt from before. The awaken energy inside of him stirred some, mirroring the uneasiness that he felt.
"--OR MAYBE BECAUSE YOU STOLE ALL MY FRIGGIN' EMOTIONS!!!!" Flynn budged in when the artifact felt confused as to why she suddenly felt like helping. He rolled his eye, crossing his arms as well while glaring at her with a raised brow. "The Ancient Ones gave me my powers and they can easily take it away, just sayin'. And they have Fran so that can easily be used against us. Against me. But luckily you sucked all my feelings so I don't really fucking care." He shrugged, glancing momentarily at his surrounding peers. And then his eyes fell on Nithloraul when she asked the question. "It's not like its the first time we've done something crazy, right?" He said almost with an optimistic outlook. But finally, he answered. "We don't have another choice, do we?"

Zealia frowned when she did not receive an answer, her other hand gently lifting his chin to guide his sight back to hers. She attempted a small smile and kissed his cheek. "You look a little pale, babe. Is everything alright? Do you feel sick?" Her ears lowered. "It wasn't breakfast, was it?"
*The Nithloraul grinned as she patted his shoulders* Aww, that's the spirit. Let's just play along with Kristoff for the time being and kill God. After that, we'll find a way to deal with those Ancients. But... before we do that, let me return the favor *With that, The Nithloraul pressed her hand against Flynn's forehead. He felt a light pain, not one that was extreme like years before, and he found himself feeling... many different things. For the first time in years, he felt all sorts of things. And he discovered all sorts of things from Nithloraul's perspective, from information about Sigmano and the otherworldly beings and Alexander. Even things he didn't want to know, like her time at the lake with Ophelia and Sigmano. But as he looked up, The Nithloraul was gone, no where in the room, until a voice appeared in his head* Miss me already? Don't worry, I'm still alive. I'm just back to being in your skull. And I'll try not to be a pain like before. No more talk of worthless humans and killing Cian brutally, at least not yet. I think twenty years of seeing the world has given me a change I desperately needed
"No–of course it was not!" Addai said quickly, shocked that she would make the assumption that her breakfast had done anything to effect him negatively. "I..thought that I may have saw something, is all." He said, sounding unsure. He kissed her on the forehead. "But I am sure that perhaps it was nothing."

Meanwhile the man across from them had pulled out a book with a blank bold blue color that he read through. However, what was just merely a book to anyone else was something that he himself cherished. Memories that formed words into vivid depictions. "..Where are you, Madam.." He grumbled very quietly to himself. He skipped to the very last few pages where words were written in a sharp cursive. Instructions for if anything were to happen to her.
Flynn felt the urge to puke at the end of the artifact's memories, especially when he was forced to witness her sexual intercourse with Sigmano and Ophelia. He gagged slightly, clutching his eye to avoid having to witness Nithloraul's perspective her last twenty years. And when it was finally over, he blinked, looking around him only to hear the voice in his head again. "No, no I don't." He answered right away when she asked if he missed her. He released a tedious sigh, his palms becoming fists now that he had to deal with the annoying voice in his head again after somewhat peaceful years of it being gone. "Let's just get this over with."

"Well, if you happen to see Y'iel bouncing around then I think that would be good news for us both. Or perhaps a magic dragon that would fly us faster to the resort than this human transportation." She joked, giving a light giggle. But then she got serious. "Perhaps it was a lightning bolt, it does look like it is going to rain." She looked out the window to view the ominous clouds.
Hey, you showed signs of disgust. At least you got your emotions back *The Nithloraul shrugged* I guess I forgot to mention my thoughts would be with you as well. Sorry about that. But on the brightside, you can tell me how much you hate me and feel like you actually mean it this time rather than assuming you mean it. Doesn't that make up for it *He couldn't see, but he could feel Nithloraul's obnoxious grin in his head*
Addai looked back out them window himself, actually noticing now that the clouds were dark. But had they been dark beforehand, just a moment ago? He pushed the thought from his head, only glad that he now had something to blame what he had seen on. It did look as if it were going to rain as well, so that eased his mind some. He let out a sigh of relief and rested his head against her, keeping her hand within his. "Hopefully it does not to rain too much." He said, managing to smile a little now. He wanted to kiss her but thought better of it, seeing it as a rude gesture to do so with someone right across from them. And aside from that, it would have made him feel weird, even if the man wasn't paying attention to them.
Flynn growled when he could practically feel the artifact grinning at what she had caused. "There is no fucking bright side, artifact. Whether I'm 'assuming' or not, I know that I fucking hate your guts and your existence." He paused, thinking about it for a moment before he grumbled. "The only bright side here is not having to look at your ugly face."

Not really caring about the awkwardness, Zealia inched Addai's chin closer to hers to plant a deep kiss, making sure to mingle her tongue with his before parting slowly. "Getting a massage while listening to the rain doesn't sound too bad." She said, referring to the resort if it was still raining. "Whether it be so, I come prepared." She signaled toward her bag, indicating she was right to pack for all weathers.
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
...I know what she didn't pack for though XD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
You know what....I'll leave it at the other answer XD over a year ago
cosmic_fusions commented…
nooo! tell me! :( over a year ago
Sheesh. As chipper as always, I see *The Nithloraul said, before finally going quiet, leaving Flynn to his thoughts and emotions*
*Once she did, Ophelia spoke to Flynn in a calm manner* Flynn, are you alright? You look furious. Moreso than usual, I mean. Is everything alright?
Addai was almost a little reluctant to kiss back, pulling away a little before she did and glancing at the company that they were stuck with. He couldn't help but to feel that the man felt the same way about them as well. He turned back to Zealia, chuckling in the awkward moment. "Would you like me to be the one doing the massaging for you?" He joked a bit to take his mind off of things.
"Seriously, Ophelia? With BOTH Signmano and Nithloraul?" He said suddenly when she came in, the memory he was forced to see still haunting him. "OUT OF ALL PEOPLE!" He pointed to his head. "YOU LET AN VOID AND STUPID ARTIFACT FUCK YOU!" He said rather blatantly before exhaling. "I'm fine." He said finally.

Zealia frowned a little when he removed himself a little early. "Are you embarrassed of us?" She asked jokingly with her puppy eyes. But her ears perked at his next question. "Hmmm, I dunno, I don't feel like getting my bones crushed by your arms just yet. We can leave it to an old lady that works there instead." She giggled.
*Ophelia was surprised, looking at Flynn as he shouted. But as soon as he finished, her face grew flustered and red from blushing, her cheeks slightly puffed with anger as she delivered a slap to Flynn's cheek before she ran out of the room in embarrassment*
Smooth *Was all the Nithloraul said, though her holding back a laughing fit could be faintly heard*
"Are you sure that the old woman won't crush her own bones trying to massage yours?" Addai joked some himself, chuckling a little. His attention was taken from Zealia when the train conductor came by to notify them that the train would be making one final stop at another station before it would be heading out to the town where they would take the cruise for the rest of their way.
"Hey don't you--- OWW!!!" He rubbed at his cheek some when she slapped him. He blinked, watching her run out the room. "What did I say?! I SAID THE TRUTH!!! Who the fuck does that?!"

Zealia snickered at his joke. "I think we might need a horse to crack your bones." She added, gripping his muscles some before she paused when she listened to the conductor. "Finally!" She exclaimed, exhaling as she rested back into her seat. But then her face scrunched some and she shifted uncomfortably, flexing her shoulders. Speaking of massages, it did look like she needed one right away.
Okay *The Nithloraul said* First of all, you don't go around saying that kind of stuff to a lady. Especially a refined lady like Ophelia. You come off as a creep and a pervert. Second, I kinda sorta influenced her. My intention was just with Sigmano and she kinda got involved. I think she still hates me for that. And third, good, you can express pain. You're getting better, Flynn-Flann
Addai looked at his own arms for a moment, rotating his shoulders. If he was being honest, he had never had a massage before anyways. He never really felt the need for one. He figured that as long as his mind was relaxed and at peace, then the rest of his body would be as well. He turned his head as he heard the sound of rain that began to pelt the window lightly. And when he looked for the long enough, he felt some weariness come over him, bringing a light yawn about. Stormy weather had always made him a bit groggy. "I am rather excited for us to arrive after the cruise. I have never been to another country aside from this one. I wonder what the culture of the people there is like."
cosmic_fusions commented…
this is going to be a long bunda fucking ride to the resort isnt it xD over a year ago
Just kidding. I'm never happy XD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Buuuut you're welcome :P over a year ago
"Well I've never met a 'refined' lady that FUCKS IN A DIRTY LAKE WITH TWO STRANGERS!" He said out loud, flailing his arms some with more emotion. When the artifact admitted it was her influence, he rolled his eye. "Why doesn't that surprise me---DO NOT call me that."

"I'm sure it is just as wonderful as any other." Her ears perked to his yawn, smiling some at one of her favorite sounds. An idea came to mind once she remembered what the benefits of being in first class was, and she was able to inch down his chair so he was somewhat laying down than sitting up. Zealia also reached underneath her chair and unwrapped the small blanket they were given, placing it over Addai only to laugh at the drastic size difference of such small cloth on a giant person. "Let me fix tha---there ya go." She said, her finger glowing in sync with the blanket when she made it twice, almost three times as big.
Aww, I'm sorry, Flynn-Flann. I was just bored and wanted to try out the new body. I can't help Ophelia got involved. And you should probably stop yelling out loud
Um.... Is this a bad time *Kristoff said, walking back in with his arms behind his back* I hope I'm not interrupting
Addai had ended up yawning agai.while Zealia in was speaking, nodding in agreement and hopes of the resort being another great place that they would not only have the privilege of seeing, but also enjoy together. A chance for them both to share more experiences with one another.
When his chair was leaned back, he was taken off guard and grabbed onto the side of it for a second. But then he relaxed back into it, finding it more comfortable in its knew position. When the blanket was placed over him at first, he couldn't help but to look at it like it would barely serve him much of a purpose unless he just wrapped it around his upper body. However, when Zealia used her magic to increase the size, he let out a sigh of satisfaction. He threw some of the blanket of her as well as he thanked her, kissing her cheek gently.
Flynn was about to curse back at the artifact until he heard Kristoff. He quickly turned around to face him, his facial expression only scrunching into further anger. "Whad'ya want now, old man?!"

Zealia nuzzled against him when she was kissed, smiling sheepishly at him with closed eyes. She finally exhaled as she settled down, resting her cheek on his shoulder with droopy ears. And before either of them realized, they had slept through the stop of the last station and most of the ride that would guide them to their cruise.
*Kristoff groaned in frustration before he spoke* Listen, I have discovered the next Servant, a being known as Ral-Soth, the Servant of Desire. It has been found in a small village and has taken a host body there already. What the host is, I am not sure. Could be anything. A human, or even an animal, but no doubt a living thing. Thankfully, this Servant is weak and will surely die alongside it's host. But be prepared for anything. The Servants are unpredictable, as you have already found out
Alright *The Nithloraul was already prepared for a fight* Remember, just keep licking those Ancients boots until we get a chance to kill them. I have faith in you Flynn. Cause gods knows no one else does
"Riight. Yeah, okay." Flynn responded dryly to his information, refraining from poking his eyes out. He rolled his eye to the comment he heard in his head, groaning some before glancing back at Kristoff. "When do we leave?"
When Jade can't get COLA, she comes to the bargain bin and finds me over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
So much for that bargain bin huh XD over a year ago
You can say that again over a year ago
Now *Kristoff said. Without warning, the world around them shifted from the small inn room to a village surrounded by evergreen trees, slight snow falling around them. The residents of the town appeared to be thin, their eyes sunken in. But unlike the previous Servant, they seemed to have a sense of euphoria about them, a state of utter bliss as they wandered around, greeting the group kindly. On closer look, their pupils were shrunken to the size of a grain of sand, barely noticeable in the whites of their eyes, appearing intoxicated on some sort of drug. Despite this, Kristoff shrugged it off and spoke* Let us find the town's lord. Surely he will point us to the Servant
There was a flash of light within Addai's eyes, but he knew that he was no longer within the world that he left himself in. He could feel it. He felt for Zealia, only to find her nowhere. He waited for the crashing water to come, to be drowned again. However, it never came. There was a tap on his shoulder before a lighted gushed over the darkness that he found himself, trees and everything else of the sort sprouting from the ground. The grass was greener than he ever saw it be. The trees were perfect in every sense of the word, the bark healthy dark browns, smooth and without fault. It was only when he looked behind him that he began to see wide, large bushes of nothing but fruit. Trees baring large apples, vines that wrapped around others baring radiant grapes.

He took a step forward, looking around within the strangely vibrant place of the unknown, his eyes seeing things much more clear than he should have been able to within a dream. Everything around him held a soft aura that welcomed him, ushering him into path of the trees.

Help us....

Addai turned around swiftly when he thought that someone was there with him. A lot of someones. He backed away towards where he had been going before turning around as he heard them again, the voices. He began to follow them, and they began to speak more.

Help us....help us...help us...we're dying..

They sounded as if they were all coming at him at once, such soft, pleasing voices. “Where are you? Why are you dying?”

The blood...impurities...help us...help us...she grows sick..we're dying...

“I cannot help what I can not see,” Addai said, yet he felt as if he knew where he was going. Away from the harsh feeling that he felt just at his back.

We are...around you. Everywhere. Her hair dies, and... her tears are thick with salt. Turn...we are burned...destroyed...it comes. Please, help us... we're dying.

Addai gulped, not wanting to turn around, but he did it anyways. He saw the air tearing, the strong smell of sulfur and large stones of burning rock shooting forth from it. It was as if right behind him had been a become a completely different world all along. His eyes were wide, watching as abysmal shadows began to pour out onto the world, the ground quickly being brought into decay. The soft voices that he heard became screams of agony. Within the shadows he could see gnarling teeth and bloodshot eyes as they began to cover the sky. He witnessed hands, many hands began to stretch from unearthly tear within the air, tearing it further and further. He turned and began to run. He ran as hard and as fast as he could, only to look back and see gnarly, twisted fingers and claws already reaching out towards him.
-

“Sir? Ma'am?” The conductor let out a sigh as he reached his hand out to nudge the large man until his hand was suddenly grabbed by the arm. He witnessed the man's eyes shoot open, seeing his sockets filled with a dim light that frightened him. “S-sir! Sir, the train has stopped and you two are the last ones in the train!!”
Zealia’s eyes shot open, and the first thing she witnessed was Addai’s hands on the conductor. She placed her hand on Addai’s arm for him to let go, not really sure why it was there to begin with. She blinked groggily, turning her head to him to decipher what he was saying. And once she found out, she gasped. “Addai, the cruise!” She quickly got up and started getting her things.

“That was fast.” Flynn looked around him, his face furrowing in dismay as he saw the villagers. “And how do we know this lord or whatever isn’t actually the servant, hm?”
We don't *Kristoff said, already making his way in the direction of the Lord's home* That is why you must be on your guard. If he is the Servant, kill him quickly without hesitation. Understand? *Kristoff's tone was more stern than usual. Now that he was being more serious about this, he saw no desire in being friendly, especially with Flynn's verbal abuse for the past twenty years*

*Rosemary eventually arrived to the meeting spot, observing to see that no one else had arrived yet* About time I made it here. Really wish I could've just ran here, save my self a couple extra minutes *She sat down, crossing her legs, looking at the pink and orange evening sky as she waited for Oasis and Han'ah*
Addai's eyes blinked, the glow fading quickly as he let out a groggy groan, holding his head some at the sound of Zealia's voice. But then he heard the conductor scream, which brought a sharp pain to his head as he looked up, still in a state of fear himself.

The man's flesh had been twisted out of proportion almost down to the bone, the print of Addai's large hand marking his arm.

Addai let out a gasp, not really sure what had happened, but feeling a sense of dread fall upon him as he reached to help the man, only for him to stumble back away from him.
Zealia released a gasp at what she witnessed, her widened eyes going from Addai to the conductor. Her hand reached out to aid that man with magic and heal his twisted flesh. She cringed in disgust looking at it, trying to stop him from running off. “I-I’ll help you!” She promised him, sending a wave of magic to numb and heal the pain. She stood there in a state of disbelief before turning to look down at Addai. “Are you okay?! What happened?” Zealia’s brows furrowed in deep concern. She went to put her hand on his shoulder, but thought better of it and refrained. “Come on, let’s get out of here!”

“Yeah yeah, understand.” Flynn rolled his eyes some. His attention couldn’t help but be caught by the villagers that seemed to live a happy life despite their appearance. “Blegh...” he mumbled while looking at one of them before following Kristoff. “Aaand how do I know it’s him again?”
You're the Ancient Ones best weapon. Figure it out *That was all Kristoff gave, no longer showing any kindness. Only stern demands from Flynn, no matter how impossible they were to achieve*
Looks like you really ruffled the old man's feathers, Flynn *The Nithloraul spoke casually, but grinned at the sight of Kristoff's frustration*
Addai was in a state of bewildered shock, his confusion more than just evident as Zealia asked him about the situation. Her words almost sounded to him like they were how his dream had supposed to, watery and illusion like. But it was the fear that the man looked at him with that held him in his place for a long moment after Zealia suggested that they left. He looked at her with an expression of anxiousness, grabbing his bag with a tight grip as he pushed himself up a little too hard, causing the seat to spring back into a straightened position violently as he hurried to get off of the train.

~

As the flabby oversized ogre that was Rosemary was sitting down and nearly being stepped in by passing people who looked at her, or rather him in disgust, a green hand grabbed her neck fat on the back of her neck and pulled her back some with a hard yank and into a short cut between buildings.

The ork that was the disguised Han'ah stood there looking down at her. “It's about damn time,” she said. “Where's mama? I thought she'd be the first of us here. It's been hours.”
This ugly disgusting fat fucking whore of a beast known as Rosemary sat there looking utterly fucking pathetic and desperate like the cadela, puta she was XD over a year ago
Just thought I could add on to it XD over a year ago
*Rosemary gave a groan as she was pulled back, far too tired and agitated to care in the slightest before she turned to see Han'ah, or, could tell it was Han'ah. She merely shrugged before answering* I don't know. The cities huge. Maybe she got lost.... I hope it was just her getting lost. Anything else is... a serious problem
“Addai, wait for—“ She blinked as she watched him run off, her eyes droopy with concern. She fixed her chair and got everything she had brought with her before quickly following, finding the exit off the train and hopping down to the new station. She looked around for Addai, her nostrils expanding some to track his scent. But then her eyes caught sight of her lover from a distance. ”Addai!” She called out both verbally and telepathically.

“Okay, fuck you too then.” He grumbled, rolling his eye at what he was forced to hear from the artifact. He mentally told her to shut up, and was about to threaten her, but now that she was inside him he wasn’t sure how to.
*Kristoff lead the way to the lords mansion, people passing them by with a grin. As the group made their way closer, conversations could be heard among the people*
Did you hear? It is finally the new moon
I know! The Tree of Rebirth will be ready to grant us our gift
Praise the Gods for the Tree of Rebirth
“I don't think she of all people would be the one getting lost,” Han'ah said, resting her hand in her hip as she let out a sigh. “Hopefully she hasn't had any trouble getting in or anything.”
“Hey, you know the fat worm thing from star wars?” Ha'nah asked, going off topic. “Since when did it have legs?”
Ha'nah!
“What? Too soon?”

Han'ah looked back to the ogre. “What? You tired already?”

~

Addai was nearly on the verge of running, his head aching enough for his hand to remain rubbing at his temple while the opposite hand remained holding his bag in a white knuckles grip. He bumped into a few people by accident, not having the breath to apologize as he stumbled passed them. It was only when he heard Zealia calling out to him did he slow down a little but didn't stop. He was around too many people, too many things were happening at once around him.
Not tired, just... frustrated, that's all. *Rosemary said, before she added on to it* And no, it's not cause of this disguise. But it sure doesn't help *She paused, letting out a sigh before she spoke* It's just that Oasis has been real quiet as of late. Moreso than usual. I know she wants to make sure things go perfectly without her sister being put in danger but... it feels as though she's filled with all sorts of gloom and shit. Like she expects things to go terribly. And well... that makes me think things will go bad too
"Addai! Please wait!" She called again, almost tripping over a barrel that was on her way. His scent was still strong within her nostrils, but she could feel it drifting. She looked around quickly, hoping no one would see her until she suddenly disappeared in a flash, reappearing right besides Addai now. "Addai! Addai, please, slow down! Everything is alright!"

"The tree of rebirth?" Flynn overheard their conversation. "The fuck is that?"
*The Nithloraul gave a groan and responded to Flynn* If you ask me, it sounds like more religious mumbo jumbo to me. But maybe it has something to do with the Servant
"Or maybe she's just tired and just wants to make sure everything goes right so that this shit can be done and over with." Han'ah suggested. "I mean...I sorta understand what she's going through I guess. You can't just keep expecting things like this to be easy to deal with."

~

"Wh-what happened? That man, is he...is.." Addai felt as if he couldn't speak properly now. His mouth felt as if he had been chewing on cotton for the passed few minutes, as dry as it could be. "Is he alright?" He asked finally, sweating some nervously.
I hope it's something like that *Rosemary said, leaning against the wall now, but she groaned* Did I really have to get the ogre potion. Why couldn't I be a nymph or a siren or something?
Han'ah shrugged. "I don't..really think mom just went there with the specifics of everyone's potion in mind. I mean, they are just disguises right? You just got the bad one, luckily."
Yeah, luckily! Just my luck as usual *She groaned, looking up now, her arms crossed* So what will we be doing until the third day? I'm sure Oasis didn't want us wandering around town for a whole day and a half
"We can ask her when she gets here." Han'ah said. "And plus, wandering around a place like this won't really accomplish anything. She told us to meet here, so I'd say its best to stay where we are."
Of course I'm staying here. I just meant what we're going to be doing all day tomorrow *She rested against the wall, sliding down into yet another sit as she sighed* Sheesh, what's taking her
Zealia went a little ahead to slow Addai down, blocking his way somewhat. She gently placed her hands on his arms for comfort, shaking her head. "H-He's fine, Addai." Her ears drooped when she noticed he was sweating and seemed scared. "Hey, hey, stop that." She brushed her thumb across his cheek. "Take a deep breath, come on. A very deep one. Everything is alright."

"So until night time this motherfucker will appear? Is that the gist?" He replied to the voice inside his head.
"You should be worried less about me and more towards what your plan would be if I weren't the one approaching you at the moment." Oasis said, now in a change of clothes that fit more with the many people around them. "Get up. It's time for us to move."

"What, no break after going through this place to get here? Sheesh." Han'ah said jokingly, only be answered with nothing but seriousness.

"No." Oasis said bluntly. "Stay focused on the task. We don't have time to be resting."

~

The energy that surged through Addai was frantic, growing and shrinking continuously. And when she reached out to touch him, he flinched away from her, not wanting her to be harmed as well. However, as she told him to take a deep breath, he did so, or at least attempted to the best he could. Her voice was soothing, calming his nerves a little, though his anxiousness remained.
Who knows *The Nithloraul spoke casually* Like the old coot said. The Servants are unpredictable. Even other Servants aren't too sure what to make of them

Alright, alright *Rosemary stood up, already crossing her arms as she spoke to Oasis* Where have you been for so long? We thought you may have gotten lost *She mentioned "we" before Han'ah could correct her to just her thinking Oasis was lost*
"Then your thoughts were incorrect." Oasis answered simply, looking at the both of them before turning away to look around the corner. Her eyes grazed across the many faces that were passing by. "We're heading towards the north where Ha'nah had come from to find a suitable space to occupy so that we can lay low momentarily to carryout the next step to the plan without being seen."