windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7151-7200 of 9437

over a year ago pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
The fingers of Oasis's good hand slipped the Rosemary's hair as she returned the fierceness of her kiss with passion. And though she felt the warmth of her love while being so close to her, her expression was still a blank slate. That is, until she managed to make the smallest of smiles for her, at her last few words.
She pulled Rosemary onto her lap with barely any difficulty and held her close while grabbing her ass firmly. “I know. As long as it stays that way..” She kissed her neck softly, and then sighed. “We have a limited time to pull everything together and make it work. Let's make the most of it.”

~

When his chin was lifted, Addai's erection only throbbed harder as he saw the hue of red on her face. And with the words she spoke, he felt a satisfaction that was if they pleased his body to see her speak them. Especially with what she said last. He looked at her with lustful eyes now as she was guiding his hands over her skin. “I-I will do my best to please you as well.” Even while in the heat of his lust with her, he remained as humble as ever.
--------

((Six day time skip?))
cosmic_fusions commented…
what's happened during these six days xD over a year ago
a lot, i see xD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
XD A lot. Yes. over a year ago
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
With Elijah gone and Wiezen Jr. back to normal, Zealia could finally cook in peace without having her two annoying siblings in her curls. She walked in her lingerie dress, which was a velvet red with black outlining mesh just below her thighs. She wore a warm robe and equally as comfortable slippers, inhaling the fresh scent she got from all the open windows in her new boutique-turned-mansion. Downstairs had become a giant living room accompanied with a guest room and a better kitchen. She walked down the stairs early morning to prepare breakfast like she was getting used to for the past six days for not only herself, but also her lover. The room felt awfully empty without any mannequins, but her mom told her herself: She was no longer bounded to run what she didn't want to.

Helga awoke in the very small, one-room apartment she rented out in the human world. Her back cracked at the awful twin bed she lied in, and the first thing she saw was no longer the intricate designs of her walls back in the mansion she lived in, nor her lover, nor her grand wardrobe. Now she just saw the small kitchen directly in front of her, bags of take out food distrubuted across the counter messily. She sighed, running her hands through her messy curls before she managed to stand up, no window near her to take in the fresh air.

"Scrambled, right sir?" Layla scribbled down her pad as she took the order of a few customers in the diner she worked in. The apron she wore was stained with flour and a few other substances, her hair messily tied into a loose ponytail. She nodded at the man that sat in the corner. "Right away." She gave an effort of a tired smile before she rollerbladed her way back into the kitchen.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Now Layla wishes she stayed on the barco XD over a year ago
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
You bet it's gonna stay that way (She gave her another smile, placing small kisses on her lips before she nodded* Trust me, we will. We ain't gonna screw this up, O. For your sake and for your sisters

~

*As the six days continued, Oswald had barely gotten much sleep. He still didn't allow anyone to take over the ship and was very clear about it to anyone attempting to ask for help, especially after it was damaged again minutes after leaving port. As his eyes continued onto the empty blue sea through the night, his eyes gazed at a sudden glow off in the distance, before multiple structures rose from above, and he called out *Everyone, wake up. I think the kingdom of Fre is in sight now!

*From their bedroom, Rosemary groaned, stirring as she heard Oswald shout* Ugh, can't he at least wait until morning before we come up with a plan *She sat up in the bed, yawning and rubbing her eyes, taking in no account that she was naked as she got up from the bed*
last edited over a year ago
It had been six days since Addai had been there within the boutique. Six days in which he had come to learn more about himself than he had known before thanks to the help of his lover. For instance, he now knew that he had been being too strict on himself when it came to what he desired as well as where his life had been leading him up until recently. He was much more comfortable than he had been before.
But not only that, but he had been developing in another way. His sixth sense of magic had become a little sharper, and now he could almost see Zealia's inner flow much more than he previously could.
However, he still had no idea if he himself could conjure anything of the sort, though there were instances where he channeled an energy of his own. A subtle and passive but also powerful energy that most that most that were much more experienced with things of the sort would be able to catch.

As of now, Addai was focused on a rather erotic magazine that he had been taking a few mental notes from for the passed four days after he had found it, especially since he came to realize that here was much more to sex than he had thought.
He lifted his handleless mug of sweetened herbal tea to his lips to take another sip as he was making his way back to what he now considered another home for him.
He, of course, had taken to meditating and walking around in the early mornings to get a bit of a stretch in before breakfast. But for tomorrow morning, he decided that he wouldn't.

~

Macross sighed as she wiped her hands clean on a towel, a dark red staining it. However, it wasn't blood that stained the towel, but rather food coloring. She watched the timer with an intense inhuman focus, watching every second and minute that went by until she finally turned away from it. She let out a sigh, but coughed a little before catching a look at herself in the mirror. The woman that stared back had her pale white-blonde hair hanging down in straight layers of thick, healthy strands; her eyes were marked with dark eyeliner, her lips colored with the similar deep, dark purple. The ominous elegance that her beauty held brought a smirk to her face. But then she frowned.
Thou've grown soft, Ythmralullal, she thought to herself. And even more so at the sudden absence of Wiezen.
But her attention was taken from the hanging mirror at the sound of spoons scraping against the inside of glass bowls, and she turned to see the long table of children scarfing down their porridge. The very children that she had captured and held "hostage" in her attempt to find her kin.

She had been planning on killing them the moment that she had gotten back, she had the thought engraved in her mind, however, she couldn't. And she knew that she couldn't. That was no longer who she was anymore, and she hadn't been that person in a long time. Ever since things had settled down for so many years, she had come to terms with the concept of peace, just as she had come to develop a connection with the very children that she had taken from their homes. At first, she had planned on leaving them in cages, away from her so that she wouldn't allow her softness to be shown. But she quickly realized that she couldn't allow herself to do that either. And as she watched them all enjoy their late morning breakfast, a small frown came to her face. It would be their last day there. The last day that she would keep them captive.
Now that she had somewhat of an idea of how to reach her brother, or at least parts of him to sway him back into the world. However, she had already decided that she couldn't let it be known that she had set them free. She would make it seem as if they somehow, escaped. Perhaps they would be just as saddened as she was to have to leave and never see her again. After all, they seemed to have taken a liking to her.

And then her mind shifted to Wiezen and the many fragments of him that were left roaming.
One of them, the one who called himself Charlie and that devil inside of him came to her seeking a way into Hell. And she ensured that she made sure to repay the damage that she had finally healed from back tenfold. But when she saw that he seemed desperate enough to actually want to go back into Hell, she agreed to helping him. Part of her didn't know why she even did so. But another part of her told her because regardless, those halfbred bastard children of Helga's had been right. He was still her brother, even if it was in the most vague ways she could think of. And it also came at a cost.
Since it seemed to pain him enough to be stuck with what he had, she had forced him to agree to the terms of him having three days to do whatever it was he needed to do so badly before he would have to return. And so that deal was sealed. Feeding off of the internal anger that he had towards it was gleeful for her. She wondered what he was up to now and if he had already been snatched back into the mortal dimension.

"Mother."

Macross was taken from her thoughts when the annoyed voice of her daughter met her ears. She blinked,, turning for her gaze now to land on her. "Lullal? A pleasant surprise it is to see thee so soon again my daughter. How was thy trip into the marshes?"

"Mother." The young woman spoke again sharply. "The children, they are still here? You told us that you would not grow so attached as to keep them here. Are you still worrying yourself over what others will think of you if you were to just simply release them as we originally discussed?"

Macross gave a chuckle, but one that was filled with guilt over that fact. "Of course not dear," She lied, knowing very well that her daughter had learned to see through it by now. And so she sighed. "Today will be their last one here. Just...allow me to at least leave them properly with a gift."

"Like how you kidnapped them properly?" But then there was a sigh. "Mother, Daimon and I are still your children, even as we are very well adults–"

"In mortal years, yes," Macross added her comment in. "And I am in no manner of speaking, seeking to find replacements for either of you."

"Be that as it may," Lullal continued, rolling her eyes. "It is why we still visit as often as we do. You do not have to attempt to find replacements to attach yourself to." There was a pause, before she sighed once again. "However, judging by all of this," she gestured to the decorations that surrounded the kitchen, most of them being colorful streamers that deviated from the usual dark coloring, balloons, and what she could only assume to be some sort of cake in the oven that was the size of a wall(more than large enough to fit multiple people into it), "you seem to have made your decision."

Macross frowned some at this. "Well of course I have. I am not an indecisive being. Doth thou mistake me for one of thy little human companions?" Her eyes went back to the children who were enjoying themselves at the table, and now it was her turn to sigh. "This will indeed be their final time here with me...and they will never see me again."

"And their memories wiped?"

Macross cringed on the inside at this, for it was something that she didn't want to do. To be forgotten by something that she had become connected to. But she forced herself to nod as she answered. "Yes. Their memories will be wiped of ever being taken from their home. From an orphanage." She said rather distastefully.

Lullal placed her hand onto her mother's shoulder. "It is alright, mother. I'm sure that they will be fine. And aside from that, you still have Daimon and I."

Macross was silent for a moment before she turned to her daughter. "What brings thee back so early?"

"The weather there wasn't much to be thankful of, and some of the people there were a bit to...akin to be kin to one another. I felt rather uncomfortable, so I finished my studies there and left. I won't be here long however, for my next stop will be Fre."

"Fre?" Macross's brows furrowed in dismay. "What is it that I have warned thee of there?"

"To stay away. But that was as a child when I didn't know any better. I have my studying to do there as well before the next era ushers in. Don't worry. It won't take me long to view what I desire to and leave. I promise you that I won't be long. I've grown a bit weary of traveling for such a long extent, so I will be returning home shortly afterwards."

~

Oasis had already been up since the previous night, and was already above. For the passed six days, she had spent most of her time secluded as she strategized. Sometimes she had kept Rosemary present while she did so, other times she remained with her own thoughts on request. There hadn't been much else that she did, including eating half of the time until Rosemary would refuse to let her be until she did so.

Her attention was focused on the large city that they were coming upon as she stood at the ship's bowsprit, holding the rolled up map in her hand tightly. She stared out at the massive city in the distance before turning towards Oswald. "Lower the anchor!" She called out to him, now starting to make her way down to the deck from where she was.

~

As Layla was on her way back to the kitchen, another customer entered the diner. The customer hurried at a brisk pace, though not too brisk as to draw attention, to find a secluded table in a corner of his own where he wouldn't have to worry about being bothered. Once there, he pulled his scarf down from over his mouth, letting out a sigh. And despite the whether being what most would consider humid and extremely warm, he seemed to have more than just one, along with a waterskin that he kept tied around his upper leg. His skin was darker than most that were there, the sole reasoning being that he wasn't from around the area at all. His clothing gave away at least that much.
*Rosemary was already in the bathroom, a towel around her neck as she was brushing her teeth in the mirror, waiting for Oasis to come down so they could go over their plan together, already sensing the ship coming to a halt before getting too close*

*After what felt like a month of travelling, Enricho was well on his way to Fre, having taken a small ferry to the country that lasted well over four days. But he was now certain that he would be catching up to Ossiana soon, or so he would like to hope*
Oasis stepped onto the deck, her pistol tucked into a holster on her side to replace the sword that she had since it had been broken by Rosemary. The slingshot contraption was already attached to her mechanical arm. She hadn't put the fake skin that had concealed her scar back onto her face either, and her trenchcoat fashioned coat hung from around her shoulders. "Everyone front and center! We will be discussing our strategy once more to ensure that everyone has their role memorized and will be prepared for what is going to be taking place!" She called to everyone.

Levi made his way to the deck from around the corner, setting some of Oswald's tools aside and wiping his hands off on his pants. He looked around, waiting for everyone else to join them.

Han'ah yawned as she came from below the deck rubbing her eyes. She hadn't been sleeping too well for the passed few days herself, her worry for Ha'nah keeping her awake most nights due to her newly settled anxiety of her just suddenly not being there anymore. "Couldn't we have waited til...you know...breakfast?" She mumbled.

~

Ossiana stared up at the towering buildings from outside the city, finding them as something to truly marvel at. While they were still standing, that is. Because she would be damned if she wouldn't tear all of it down to retrieve her child if she had to. She had taken several wagons across the lands for six days straight to get there, some of which involved her keeping low within large crates of cargo that had been on their way to other nearby towns.

Her axes remained concealed under the thick hooded cloak of tattered wool that she wore, a cheep fabric that she managed to salvage earlier on in her journey. "I am coming for your head, Bonnus." She growled to herself as she started forward, following into a deep herd of people that were making their way into the city. She could almost feel her daughter within it.
*The boat had finally reached the main land, Enricho stepping off of it, already taking notice of Fre's vast assotment of trade ships and traders coming in and out of port. He kept his face concealed underneath his hat as he put his hands into his pockets and made his way down to the center of the city, hoping to find Bonnus, or Ossiana, or even a recognizable face of any sort*

*Rosemary was already making her way up as she responded* No time for breakfast, Han'ah. Once this whole this is over, we'll have a big celebration to being one step closer to stopping Owensport, as well as ensuring Oasis' family is whole again *She made her way to Oasis, smiling and giving a nod* What's the plan, O

*From within the city, Tiger was walking in a casual manner, taking a sip from an expensive bottle of liquor as he walked down the road* Heh, that priest better be right about those two being here. I'm tired of waiting on that hunter and his angry wife. I want to get to the fun part *He leaned against a wall before finishing off his bottle, tossing the empty bottle to the ground as it shattered. Looking around the town, he took his revolver out and spun the chamber it casually, humming a tune to himself in a gleeful manner*
Zealia watched the oil swirl in the heating pan, sprinkling in a handful of spinach and diced onion and carrot once it began to bubble. At the sound of the immense sizzling, her ears twitched in delight. The nymph's tail peeked through her robe as it coiled around the handle of the refrigerator besides her, opening it to retrieve some eggs and while she cooked, she drank a glass of cranberry juice. She used her tail to crack open the eggs and stir them in the bowl with great strength, watching the yolk blend into the perfect color while seasoning it lightly. When she poured the mixture into it, she accompanied it with the sautéed vegetables and waited until it thickened some before adding slices of seaweed, rolling the omelette and repeating the steps.

Despite being ignored by the chef, Layla still thanked him when he handed her the orders. She carefully organized them onto a tray, filling a total of three up. Her left hand carried one, her right hand, and she balanced one on her head as she skated outside the kitchen and delivered the meals rather swiftly, being careful to not bump into anything. She was about to grab some water from the sink for herself until she saw another customer walking in, and she wiped the sweat from her forehead–preparing her notebook and pen before she made her way to mysterious-looking man. However, she was not one to judge. She cleared her throat and gave the usual introduction, handing him the menu. "Good morning, welcome to Jenny's, we have a special for combo #2, order two and you get a free bowl of fruit. May I start you off with coffee?" She asked him, avoiding her lisp through the small gap between her front teeth.
Oasis waited until everyone was there before she knelt down onto one knee, rolling the map out across the floor. She took a pen from her coat pocket. "Pay attention, all of you, and listen carefully. Every detail of this is vital, therefore room for mistakes slim to not an option at all," she began, pointing the pen down onto the map where she began to circle the largest mass on it. "As we all know, this is where we'll be going. So for this part, we'll have the three physically fastest and strongest of us entering. Those three are obviously Rosemary, Han'ah, and myself. Rosemary due to her experience with stealth, Han'ah for her brand abilities, and finally, myself for overall experience and tactical input. Now, as I've stated during previous explanations of this plan, the three of us aren't going to be entering from the same route. I've come to believe with one hundred percent certainty that there is obviously intel on us that some of the opposing forces have. Whether it be Owensport's information, or information that has been gathered by Fre alone. The first route of entrance is the Firebrick Road, which is, as you all should know by now, is the main entrance and located in the west section of the entire city. The main entrance, and also the most heavily guarded. Initially, I thought that the most reasonable thing to do was to send Rosemary through due to her being more human out of the three of us that will be infiltrating, which would be less liable to appear on whatever identification systems that they maybe using before people enter. However, I of course had to rethink this because of Rosemary's instinctual behavior of being a loud mouth, which would draw unnecessary attention to us and possibly both expose and put our operation at risk. That being said, I will be the one entering through here," She made the first mark on the map. "The second route is going to be coming in from the north, and since I believe Rosemary to be the fastest in means of traveling speed on foot, Rose you will be taking the route there, going in through Freidan here," She marked the map closest to water almost above the kingdom.
"You'll make your way down from there heading south-east, avoiding any and all contact with any possible threats that may be encountered at all costs." But then she stopped, looking to Rosemary. "At all costs. Do I make myself clear?"

~

While Addai was making his way back to the boutique, his eye was caught by a florist that was pushing a cart full of vibrant flowers down the street and preparing to set up shop for the day. The first person that came to mind when he saw them was Zealia, and a smile graced his face before he hurried over. "Good morning sir–" However he immediately choked on his words when the person who turned around was actually an older woman who was at the age to be his grandmother upon a closer look.

"Sir? Sir?! Are you tryin' to tell me you can't distinguish the face of a beautiful young woman from that of a man!?" The old woman glared at him before shaking her cane.

"I–my apologies ma'am, I–"

"Yur damn right yur apologies!" The woman interrupted. She looked him up and down as if she were sizing him up and wondering if she could take a swing at him with her cane until she seemed to realize just how big he was. And instead, she began to grumble sourly.

"I truly mean it ma'am. I apologize sincerely for not paying closer attention," Addai assured, giving the woman an apologetic bow. But as he did so, he felt the hairs on the back of his neck raise, and something inside of him told him to move. However, he didn't and felt a thump on his head along with a crackling snap. He grunted slightly and leaned up quickly, rubbing his head. He was surprised to see that the elderly woman was now staring at him in shock, the end of her cane broken off.

There was a silence before she suddenly yelled at him. "Now look what you done did! You done broketed my damned cane you tall...handsome...young..." She smacked her lips some before coming back to. "I hope you plan on payin' for the damages!"

"B–it was YOU who attacked ME!" Addai exclaimed, still rubbing the top of his head.

"And it was YOU who assaulted me with yur mouth! You needta learn some respek! You and that dirty lil magazine yur walkin' round here with!"

Addai's cheeks turned a little red and he quickly folded the magazine.

"Whatcha wont? You came all the way ova here witcha words and ya silky hair, ya musta been interested in somethin'. Like somethin' ya see?"

"Well um...yes," Addai answered. "Your flowery, they are a rather beautiful. May I have the cost of a bundle?"

The woman's eyes widened slightly. "A what?! Who da hell you tryna impress, the queen of Rundaria!?"

"They are...for someone I care for deeply." Addai answered, a little annoyed, but patient.

The woman gave him a grin full of missing teeth. "OoOOoo, so the pretty boy's got a lady? That's too bad eh? Thirty gold for the dandelions, sixty for the typical roses, a hundred for the damask roses, and if ya really are lookin' for a kicker, three hundred for a mixed deluxe bouquet."

"For flowers?!" Addai exclaimed. Granted, they were indeed beautiful, and the ones that he could see seemed to have some sort of shine to them. He rubbed his chin for a moment.

"Don't like the prices, get gone. So, what's it gonna be lad?" The old woman haggled.

Addai squinted at the old woman before sighing. The culture of this country... If he was going to pay for something, he was at least going to make it worth the while. "I'll take the third option..."

~

"A special..." The young man murmured to himself for a moment when Layla mentioned it. "I will..take whatever this place makes best." He finally said with a shrug, his bright blue eyes moving up to Layla. "He'll take anything that's raw and a coffee." He added as if there was another person with him. "He likes it black without sugar."

As Layla was taking his order, something moved from under his cloth slowly and peeked out from under one of his larger scarfs until two green slits found themselves staring at her. It didn't take long for the rest of the body of a large python to uncoil itself from around his waist and slither into a wrap around his arm as he was thinking over his order. It's forked tongue flicked out at her as its head swayed, the full length of its already seemingly large body being hidden.

((??? and his pet))
 Oasis waited until everyone was there before she knelt down onto one knee, rolling the map out across
"That would be our waffle sla---AaaAAAH!!" Layla, who was already retrieving the coffee at the counter, shrieked, recoiling only to fall on her rump. Some of the boiling hot substance fell on her, and she immediately cringed in agony, her hands swaying quickly to dilute the burning. She breathed in a panic, staring at the snake peek out from his sleeves, then looking at the other customers who looked at her weirdly from where they sat.

However, she quickly had to recover before her manager came out and yelled at her. She gathered the papers that had fallen along with the coffee and apologized, shaking her head and going back to the kitchen to give out the order. Pulling an all nighter is definitely NOT helping me... A snake, really? She rolled her eyes at the possibility she could even imagine that.

Zealia hummed to herself to her parents' tunes she decided to play on the gramophone. Once the seaweed-omelette with mixed veggies was completed, she moved it to a different plate to start cutting them into even slices where the green spiral was visible within the yellow. She licked her lips and decided to try one, her ears perking in delight at the flavor. She then began to make a side bowl of fruits with yogurt and granola.
Sheesh, you talk as if I'm incredibly wreckless. Yes, yes, I understand *Rosemary looked over the map, before her attention was brought to Oswald, Levi and Crow, and she asked* What about the two eggheads and their science experiment?
The young man blinked in surprise when Layla had fallen, already taken back by the sudden shriek that she had given. "Hey...uh...miss ma'am, are you okay?" He had started getting to his feet to help her up until her manager had came out and yelled at her, which he furrowed his brows to for a second before raising them and deciding not to get involved in...whatever that had just been.
The rather large boa shifted in his clothing before its head slithered from his collar along with some of its body, its tongue flickering again. He looked over at it and gave a shrug. "The people up here are kinda peculiar huh Genie?" He chuckled, swatting its head away gently when its forked tongue flicked at its ear.

The tan and brown boa slithered from one arm to the other, hissing quietly before it eased itself down onto the floor where some of the coffee had been spilled and sticking its tongue out at it continuously.

"Hey hey, no tasting off of the floor, that's unpalatable." He said, shoeing it way with a nudge of his foot where it then made its way back up his calf-high pants leg and onto his lap. He brushed its head with his fingers for comfort, and waited for his order.

~

Addai made it back to the boutique-turned-completely-house after a few more minutes out, now thinking on how such an elderly woman could be so...difficult. The elderly in his homeland from what he could remember were far more sweet and cut from a wise cloth, always patient. But he soon brushed it off as he walked through the door, the glistening damask roses in hand. The aroma of breakfast made him pause to sniff at the air and take it in to appreciate that Zealia was making breakfast again. He guided the door close gently behind him before he went to meet her in the kitchen.

~

"You are incredibly reckless," Oasis pointed out dully before answering her second question. "I will get to that in a moment." She turned back to the map. "Now to you, Han'ah. You will be entering from here at the southeast. You'll head north, and you shall take the same heed as Rosemary. The trio of us will reunite here at this rendezvous a few blocks off from the center of town where there will most likely be enough people for us to blend in with the crowd and get maneuver through the city quickly. There, our next act will began. Now to you three." She spoke to Levi, Oswald and Crow but didn't look to them and instead pointed to the map. "I'd estimate that we're around eight thousand and forty six point seventy-two meters off from a shore or docking area as of now. I'm going to be the first off the ship, to enter through the gates, which means that you, Oswald, will be keeping the ship within five thousand feet of the shore and awaiting a signal when what we've come for is secured. Crow will be the most effective individual to be on lookout for this signal. It'll be hard to miss once we're in distance. We'll try to be within at least a radius of the surroundings area of half of the city, so make sure you're prepared. Because things are likely to become messy at some point later on. We're going to be here for at least three days unless there is a massive enough aversion away from the original planning, so get yourselves settled in." Everything that she spoke of distance wise, she marked onto the map as arks and dotted lines for specific things. "Levi, whatever you need out of Fre, your best option would be to do so while Oswald has the ship at the docks for the first day, because the second and third day will be spent out at the stated distance until the time comes. You should be free to enter the town since your face is less than familiar to anyone who may have information on me or Rosemary."

"What about me? My face shouldn't be recognizable either right?" Han'ah asked.

"No. However, you look very similar to Rosemary, and if they for any reason mistake you as so, that could put things into peril. And we can't take that as a chance." Oasis answered. "Now for the first step of the first group. Before we get into Fre, we need our disguises." She stood up. "Which means that its time that I pay Zealia a visit."
Layla tidied herself up as she waited within the kitchen for the order to be made. She wasn't allowed to touch any of the tools or food in the pantry, so she idly stood in the corner, making sure the orders that were hung were in the right order. She managed to wash her hands while she waited, attempting to rid the stains from herself and the strong smell of coffee. The woman then proceeded to fix the mess of a bun her hair was in, curling back the few stubborn bangs that poked out. And once she heard the whistle, she got right back into her routine.

It only took around eight minutes until the customer's order was ready. She thanked the chef once again before setting it on the tray and carrying it out back to the secluded area where the man and his snake sat. She didn't see the snake at first, so she assumed that it was an hallucination after all. The waitress set the big plate that consisted of two waffles, scrambled cheesy eggs, and three slices of bacon in front of the man, and besides it a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice and the black coffee he asked for earlier. She retrieved the menu she had given him before giving him a tired smile. "Anything else?"

"Addai!~" Zealia called out, however, her back was still facing him as she concentrated on balancing the slices of french toast she made on a plate. Whenever it came to cooking for Addai, she always made sure to add an extra amount to satisfy his appetite. She arranged the plates on the tray she was about to carry, adorning the center with a bunch of sliced strawberries that gave the allusion of a rose. "You're just on ti---" Her eyes shot open when she turned around to view her lover, them immediately on the enormous bundle of flowers. The nymph's ears drooped at the vast size, her mouth falling agape some. "....wooahh..."
As the large plate was set onto the table, the young man took a big whiff of it, rubbing his gloved hands together for a moment in interest. "Wow, this looks good," He said, taking the mug of coffee and blowing away some of the smoke, and then taking it from the table and placing it beside him and out of sight. He returned his attention to Layla to finally answer her question. "Uh, yes, one more thing. This bacon here, do you guys have any that's not cooked yet? Genie can't eat cooked meat, it gives him a stomach ache," He said while grabbing one of the strips of bacon and biting a piece from it.

~

Addai followed the aroma into the kitchen where the sound of his lover's voice had called out to him, and he looked around the bundle of flowers to see her arranging the plates onto the tray. His stomach gave a small growl of anticipation, for it understood what his nostrils were inhaling. He loved Zealia's cooking. When she heard her stop just in the middle of speaking, his gaze shifted to her just in time to see that she had turned to him, seeing her reaction bringing a smile to his face. There were three hundred and fifty long-stemmed damask roses in total from what the florist had told him, and he had made sure to count them while he was on the way. They held a distinct glow that was almost akin to a sparkle. "These are for you. I attempted to find something that would amount to your beauty, and though I have failed, I thought you would like these."
*Rosemary immediately nodded, crossing her arms, though a little hurt about being told she was in fact wreckless* Mind if I accompany you to see her, O? After all, I have my own reasons of going
Three days? *Oswald thought to himself. He looked over at the map again, the plan going through his head again and again, and despite thinking it over and over, he came to the same conclusion in his mind. "Three days?!"
“These are... for me?” Zealia’s ears twitched in disbelief, her hands immediately going to her heart that had sped up its beating. A small blush stung her cheeks and she giggled, walking towards him and placing a long kiss against his lips. “They’re beautiful!” She exclaimed while sniffing at a few of them, the red still present on her face. Her eyes then caught sight of the magazine Addai was holding. “Is that for me too?” She chuckled, going to receive it until she saw the cover and stopped immediately. “Ooohhh....” She scratcher her head awkwardly, distracting herself with admiring the flowers.

“R-R-Raw?” Layla’s thick brows furrowed in confusion, not really sure who the man spoke of until she caught glimpse of the snake again. She gasped, rubbing her eyes for she was shocked that it was real. “I... I... R-Right away sir!” She stammered, skating her way back to the kitchen and retrieving what he had asked for, in which she packaged differently so no one would notice.
It was such a nice moment too up until the magazine XD over a year ago
Helga’s in that magazine too xD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
*sigh over a year ago
Whaaat xD over a year ago
“Yes, Oswald. Three days.” Oasis stated. “Do I have to give an explanation of what seventy-two hours are as well?” She shook her head. “Go get yourself prepared. I'll attempt to remain in contact if I can.”

Han'ah stared down at the map for a long moment, the plan so far circulating through her head. It seemed simple enough so far.

“I guess I better saddle up to go get me some materials then,” Oswald said rather excitedly. “Heh, the Kingdom of freaking Fre.”

Oasis turned to Rosemary finally. “I believe that you should remain here so that you may...soak in the plan and remember what was discussed for the time being.” She answered her earlier question. “I need to retrieve a potion to get there.”

~

Addai blushed a little when Zealia had kissed him, a bit proud of himself now that he could see her happy in the morning. “I am glad that you like them,” He said while watching her sniff them. However, when she asked about the magazine, he paused for a moment, and then smirked very slightly within his smile. “I guess that you could say that it is for you in a way.” He paused for another moment before he frowned a little. “The elderly here are rather rude in this part of the country.”

~

“Raw, yes.” The man said, now squinting at the woman a little at her stammering. He watched her rub at her eyes as she caught a glimpse of his reptilian companion, and he raised a brow at her as if she were beginning to react to something normal. But perhaps she was just tired, because it seemed like she was to him. But before he could ask about anything, she had gone skating off back into the kitchen. Weird..
He looked down at the boa, who had wrapped it's scaly body around the coffee mug and began to flicker its tongue through it quickly. But when it's mouth opened to stretch over the cup, he tapped its forehead with his palm. “Slow down or you'll burn your mouth again like last time. You haven't even had breakfast yet.” He grabbed a waffle from his plate to to fold over two of his pieces of bacon in it before taking a bite.
Zealia managed to pluck one out and place it on the side of her ear, curling her hair some behind it. She fell in love with the scent, thanking Addai for it and with another kiss before she settled them in multiple flasks of water to keep them alive. At the sight of his smirk, she returned one of her own. “I’ll let you know you chose the perfect page then.” She giggled without having to even look within the papers. And when he spoke about the elderly here, she lifted his chin and kissed his nose to lighten the mood. “Good thing they’re closer to dying then, no?” Zealia couldn’t help her morbid joke. “Let me turn that frown upside down with some breakfast, mhm?” She said before retrieving the many plates.

Layla set the raw, hidden bacon besides the man’s meal, her hands trembling some when she delivered the napkins as well. “E-Enjoy your meal and let me know if you need anything, I-I am Layla.” She have an obedient bow before she awaited any new customers.
Addai had enough time to kiss her back the second time, chuckling at her comment on the page that he had been reading. He just chalked it up to her using magic to know what the page consisted of and shrugged off the thought. After all, he had had time to get used to it for the passed couple of days. But at her morbid joke he felt only the slightest bit of unease. That was something that he was still getting around to getting used to. "I suppose you are right. And yes, breakfast. I could nearly smell the aroma from outside." As she was going to retrieve the plates, he snuck behind her and wrapped his arms around her from behind, placing numerous kisses along her neck and cheek.
"I will be back down in a moment, love." He told her before making his way off and upstairs.

~

"Thanks!" The man scooted the packaged bacon towards his right side where Genie was still enjoying its coffee, and he began to unwrap the reptiles breakfast. Once he did so, he held a strip of the raw meat down for the boa to quickly strike out at and devour. "Take my fingers with it why don't you?" He said sarcastically, using a napkin to wipe his other hand off. He took another bite from his bacon-waffle fold before taking a sip from his orange juice. Hm...I wonder...
He took a few more bites from his food before waving over to Layla with a full mouth. "Hey, mish Laya!" He called out to her while chewing.
Aw, come on *Rosemary said, pretending to sound more glum than she actual was* I'm the one with the potion. Surely you could take your favorite soldier with you so she can see her sister before she dies horribly, can't you?
Layla’s attention soon left the other customers and went to the man who was calling her. She quickly wiped her hands on her apron before she skated back to the table, her pen ready to take another order and her eyes already searching around for something the customer needed. “Yes, sir? More orange juice?”

Zealia giggles sheepishly when she felt him kiss her along her neck, the blush on her face turning more red. She stared at him with loving eyes and nodded as she prepared to set their meals. “Don’t take too long, the French Toast just came out~”
"You'll only die if you don't rehearse what was gone over." Oasis replied with a straight face. "And destroying the morale of the others before we've even had to take that risk just yet is a negative. I'm going to have to ask you to stop." She then held out her hand. "Give me the potion, Rosemary."

~

He waited until he was done chewing and got rid of the food in his mouth before he spoke again. "Where about are you from if you don't mind?" He asked. "You don't look like you're 'round from here Miss." Which was most likely due to how she looked to him. Much like her though no where near as many, he had darker colored freckles that almost blended in with his skin if not for their just slightly darker tones.

~

Addai hurried up the stairs and was going towards the guest room until he remembered that he barely had been in there for the passed few days. He redirected himself towards Zealia's room, tossing the magazine that he had aside and going to where he had left his bag. He opened it and rummaged through it until he found a flyer that someone had been giving out yesterday. While he was at it, he tied his hair and let it fall out, since Zealia usually would do it herself if he didn't. He tied his bag back closed and hurried back down the stairs and back to the kitchen. "I have something that I think that you may interest you."
*Rosemary gave a pouty face, and reluctantly handed her the bottle that would lead her to Zealia as she spoke* You know damn well that I was only joking
Oasis stared at her as she took the potion. "And you know damn well that this isn't the time to be joking." She retorted, turning to Oswald and the others. "I won't be gone long. In the meantime, once again, you all should get yourselves situated."
*Rosemary turned to Oasis, a frown on her face as she walked close to her, pressing her finger against her chest as she spoke* And you know that a joke doesn't hurt *As she kept her finger against her, she moved it up and flicked Oasis in the nose, getting a chuckle out of Rose before she spoke* Sorry, O. Humor is just the way that helps me cope. I'm still... a little nervous about the plan
"You're going to be a lot more nervous if you ever do that again." Oasis said straightforwardly towards being flicked in the nose. "As I said. This isn't the time to be joking. There is no humor in what we're here for. You should take a look at that map and study your route before you forget it again." She turned around and opened the vial. "Oswald, ensure that things don't go astray before they even began."
...... okay *Rosemary said as she turned her attention to the map, hoping for a more lighthearted response than the blunt annoyed one that she had received, thinking to herself in silence* Study the route. I've only studied it like twenty times... today
*Oswald gave a nod* Yes, of course, Oasis
Oasis gave a sigh. "Rest at ease. Now will be the only moment that it will be an option to take." She made sure that she had everything before drinking from the vial. She gave one last look to everyone before she disappeared with a poof.
*Rosemary kept her eyes on the map as she left before she turned and groaned* God, this is gonna be a pain to deal with. But Oasis is a better tactical thinker than the rest of us. You think things will go easy Ero- *Again, she stopped herself, forgetting that Eros was not there. Even a week later, it was hard for her to accept*
"I think it should be pretty easy from what I'm seeing," Han'ah said as she looking over her own map, kneeling down and following some of the lines with her fingers. But there was something that she didn't understand. "Why so far out though?" She muttered to herself.
"Yeah, I was wonderin' that too"
The sound of Ha'nah's voice surprised her, yet she didn't really know the reason why. Ha'nah! You're..you're alright? Right?
"A little groggy, but still kickin'.." Ha'nah replied. "So...Fre? Here we are, finally."
Han'ah nodded to herself. Yeah...
*Oswald looked down at the map before his attention went to Crow* What do you think, Crow
*Crow analyzed the map in a matter of seconds before responding* IF EVERYTHING GOES AS PLANNED, WE SHOULD SURVIVE! HOWEVER, WITH MY TIME SPENT WITH YOU, NOTHING HAS EVER GONE AS PLAN! I FEAR DEATH IS IMMINENT
Gee, way to be morally supportive *His attention turned to Levi* What about you
Layla was about to go fetch him some more orange juice until she realized his question to her was not what she expected. She blinked, looking around to make sure he was talking to her and even pointing at herself. “M-Me? I’m... I’m from here...” She answered, however sounded unsure with her response.

“That interests me?” Zealia raised a brow, setting the pillows on the ground since sometimes she enjoyed eating on the ground itself. She collected a few flowers from the ones Addai brought and set them in between the plates, taking a seat herself. “What could possibly interest me more than you already do?”
"Here?" The man's eyebrows lifted, and he could hear the uncertainty in her response. "Huh..I could say that that is definitely an oddity." He rubbed his chin as he looked her over. "It's just that...you don't seem like..well. Here. Or rather...dry and pasty."

~

Addai went and took a seat across from her, and when he did so she could see that he had a flyer within his hand. "Perhaps going to a place with someone that you hold so much interest for?" Addai joked a little, still getting used to doing that as well. "I have been saving what I could gather for our second date since the first went so well." Even after the boat had ended up flipping over with them in it, it hadn't been too bad at all. In fact, they had laughed about it even. He held the flyer out to her to take.

On link itself was a waterfall that was like a pitcher pouring fresh water that dazzled like diamonds under the rays of the sun from into the crystal clear lake below. The waters spilled heavily from depths of the cliff sized hill, many of the colossal and unearthly smooth stones that laid around the area marked with in carving in such a way that the rays of light hit the curve of the ripples likes waves that were sculpted onto them.
There were two clover green trees that jutted out of the surface between all of the stones at the top of the cliff, their magnitude towering over the peaks of the tallest ones, the thick roots that combined them both spreading down the incline or voluminous grass and ending in curls. Fluorescent lights were sheltered under its branches in a magnificent structure of hundreds of lanterns, and in the distance background around mountains could be seen. At the bottom of the flyer there was a bridge filled with people who could only be assumed to be there to enjoy the scenery, and off to the far right were what seemed to be some variety of carnival rides. Stripped across the front of the scenery of the flyer was the title ℋℴ́𝓊𝓏𝒾 𝒲𝒶́𝓃ℊℊ𝓊ℴ́ ℛℯ𝓈ℴ𝓇𝓉 in large fine black print.

"I think it to be a wonderful place for us to enjoy together. Somewhere away for a while." Addai said while picking up his fork.

~

"What?" Levi looked up at Oswald from where he had been thinking over everything that he would need to start repairs on the ship. "Oh yeah, the plan. Well, I don't know much about strategy stuff, but it sounds like a lot of thought was put into how things are supposed to work out. If anything, I think it would make the most sense to make sure that everything goes right and sticks to the script. I mean, all I have to do is go in and get the stuff I need if I can find it. And then we keep lookout. As long as we catch whatever signal we're supposed to be looking out for, then we should be alright....right? Wait–what's the signal?"
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
*dejavu intensifies* over a year ago
*Oswald shook his head* Best you ask Oasis when she comes back *His attention turned to the kingdom now, still just a ways away from them. All sorts of thoughts were rushing through his head now as he observed it, some good, and others.... less so*

*Enricho wandered around the city, his hands close to his gun as they were tucked into his pockets, out of sight from civilians. His only intention was to getting to Bonnus' lab to find Oriocho and hopefully Ossiana if she were there. He observed every public location, keeping an ear out in the hopes of catching word of her location among the people*
Zealia giggled at the memory of their first date, having to pause to down her orange juice before she spat it out. She wiped her lips with her napkin before taking the flyer and reading it closely, her ears perking some at the image below her. “Oooooh, that looks like fun. I could use a resort to relax in.” She tapped her chin in thought. “I’d have to notify my siblings and parents about my travel since it seems a way away.” She smiled.

Layla blinked, not sure if she should laugh or not. Or rather, if she was allowed to. She wasn’t really sure where she was from being that she never got the chance to meet her actual father. She scratched her arm awkwardly before clearing her throat. “Can I get you anything?”
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Helga's not going. XD Just putting that out there. over a year ago
The man paused at the question, looking around them for a moment, and then two his plate. His gaze shifted to the raw strips of bacon, watching as Genie quickly stuck its head out and struck it into the box, swiftly dragging it back down to where she was still coiled comfortably around the mug.
When his gaze went back to Layla, he shook his head. "No, not at all. It's just nice to see someone that's not a pasty around this part of things. Or then again, maybe some more coffee for Genie. Just a little though. He gets a little hyper once he's had too much."

~

Addai ate some of his food by the fork full, smiling some. "I suppose that notify them would be the right thing to do. It would be quite a thing for them to come by and think that you have gone missing." He paused to think for a moment. "Hóuzi 𝒲ángguó seems to be an ideal place for resorting. There is a stand there that the flyer mentions that seems to be quite the attraction as well."

~

"I'm sure it'll be something that you can't miss," Han'ah said suddenly, referring to the signal. "Or it might be something subtle, but noticeable by us. When I think about it, making in some big thing might draw attention to the ship too. But if the ship isn't anywhe–oh–ooOOoooh," She said, snapping her fingers. "Okay, now I got it I think."
Got what? *Rosemary said, looking between the group*
*As Rosemary looked at confusion, Oswald suddenly came to the same conclusion* When you put it that way, it does make a bit more sense
IT IS THE LOGICAL APPROACH *Crow said as he nodded in agreement*
Ugh! *Rosemary groaned in annoyance* Why does everyone have to be smarter than me on this ship!?
"I mean...there's a line between being smart and common sense, mom." Han'ah said, giving a little shrug. "Mama taught me to just assess the situation, and think logically about it. Our whole niche for this is to not get caught right? So if the ship is far off if shit hits the fan, we'd most likely be the last to be suspected for anything. That's probably why mama also said for Oswald to keep the ship at the docks for the first day, and stay about a mile or so off for the next two days afterwards."

Levi nodded now that he began to make sense of everything. "Right, right. So we won't draw suspicion just by sitting out here for three days straight. So I go in, get what I need and have everything brought to the ship. I think she knows that it'll take at least the rest of today, and a little bit of tomorrow to do that. Huh...that's smart..."
Yeah, I guess it is. Where is she anyway?! All this thinking is hurting my brain. I'm much more of an action sort of person *She sat down at the table, putting her hand on her head* It can't take that long to get a disguise from Zealia, can it........ can it?!
"Calm down, jeez. She just left like, two minutes ago," Han'ah said, rolling her eyes. "See? This is why she decided to be the one to go through the front gates herself. I feel like she gave you one of the easiest entrances because of that reason.

~

Meanwhile, Sigmano finished putting out the fire of the closed in area that they had taken camp in for the night, his bare feet dousing the flames without repercussion. "He has been within these lands. The environment reeks of his presence even now," He said to Nithloraul. "He is still here. Now all that is left is to locate him."
I could handle the front gate *She looked away as she groaned* I just wish we could get through this. I want to help her out as much as she wants her back. And... well, I didn't want to say this while she was here, but her mother is kinda.... angry as of right now

*The Nithloraul leaned against a tree, looking down at him as she responded* Is that so? What will we do once we find him?
Zealia leaned forward to plant a kiss on his lips and smiled. “I will be looking forward to a day of relaxation with you. I wouldn’t mind falling into the waters with you again. We had our fun in there.” She chuckled before retrieving a roll of egg with seaweed.

Layla gulped at the sight of the snake again. “I-It’s real?” It seemed as if she had spoken more to herself than the man. However, she still brought him the coffee.
"Well of course she's angry, some nutjob scientist sent some knock off of her people, destroyed her home, and then took her child all in the same day. Wouldn't you think that would be something to be angry about?" Han'ah asked with her eyebrow raised. "And yeah, MY you would probably handle the front door of this place with all its hassle with no problem. But you, as in current you? HAH! Ahaha! Funny."

~

"We will do what we have come to do and stick to it until we no longer have a choice." Sigmano answered. "I told you that I would replenish your source of humanity beforehand, but I do not think that humanity will be suitable for this quest."

~

"Why of course he is," The man answered. "His name is Genie. He's a harmless fellow unless he otherwise needs to be less so." He replaced the emptiness of the mug with one that had a little bit more within it. "So, Layla, was it? How did you end up here? Things seem quite..boring. Or repetitive, for user of a more sugarcoated word as most people in the lands would like."

~

Addai began to laugh as she brought the memory of them falling into the water up again, thinking back to how soaked they had gotten. The gentle current that their love-boat had been on had carried them all the way to the end, and people had been staring at them as if they had been crazy after they had gotten out.
"I too look forward to being in such a–" He came to a stop, his fork stuck through egg and seaweed and in mid lift as his head turned towards the door, and he stared for around three seconds before there was a knock.
I hope one of them opens the door to find masked men blow them away with a shotgun, turning out to be Weiss XD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
He'd need much mais than a shotgun XD Ironically, he'd have that "much more" for at least one of them. But right now, he's doing something that will come up later. over a year ago
He's planning even mais dickery XD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
If anything, I'd say that that's Wein XD over a year ago
No, Han'ah, you don't understand *Oswald said, his arms crossed, remembering how he witnessed Ossiana murder Lidia in front of him* Ossiana is more than just angry. She's filled with absolute hate. It would be bad if she got there before us

*The Nithloraul placed her hands on her cheeks as she rested on the branch, asking in curiosity* Hmmm? And why might that be?
"Yeah, I get that part. But wouldn't you be livid if some Oni who you thought you could trust as your best friend just shitted on your life and kidnapped your siblings and totaled your ship?" Han'ah said. "And I mean, I think we're giving grandma less credit that we should be."

~

"Because if worse comes to worse, we will need something that can either kill or restrain Alexander long enough for us to take our leave if he so happens to attack. Think to the last time we encountered him. He had barely been within this realm for a month and wrecked more havoc than a Servant could in a years time. Having humanity in times like these would merely be a setback." Sigmano explained.
*Oswald shook his head* Han'ah, I wish I could tell you what I saw. But... it would go against what I promised to Oasis. Just.... it's not as simple as you might think. Lets... just leave it at that

*The Nithloraul turned her head in curiosity once more, filled with questions, and already asking them* Havoc, huh? Last I checked, he only wanted to kill you and the rest of our ragtag team of ruffians
"He also massacred an entire city of people before we got there. And he has no doubt been up to more." Sigmano said. "Unlike the Servants, Alexander was a warrior who conquered and destroyed. He has a mind of his own that he surely uses. It is one of the many reasons that I am giving him the chance to take our side despite the fact that he will not be too happy to encounter me as I am now."

~

Han'ah let out a sigh. "Trust me, nothing that you could tell me will ever amount up to what Levi and I have already had to witness."

Levi scratched his head at this, averting his eyes. "Yeah..don't remind me. It's better that way." He muttered, trying not to let his thoughts be taken back there.
*Oswald gave a nod* I... understand. Don't worry you two. We'll do what we can to make sure that future doesn't come to pass. That's why we're doing all this in the first place

Oh, how threatening *The Nithoraul said with a grin on her face* This sounds like it should be quite fun. Maybe he can be more fun to fight than a Servant
"We would not be looking to have him as an asset if he weren't just as dangerous if not more so than one." Sigmano looked up at her finally. "But now I ask you this. For how long would you like to experience humanity if given the opportunity to?"

~

"Yeah.. let's just hope that this won't be a wasted opportunity to really change things." Han'ah said, resting a hand on her hip now. "If not, then at least we'll have one string of hope to rely on if worse comes to worse."
*The Nithloraul finally sat up in curiosity, crossing her arms in thought* Well, a lifetime of being able to experience the joys of it would be lovely, but I assume there's a price to it*

Oasis would always talk about hope *Oswald said as he leaned against the rails* Said it was something her father would always bring up in the worst times
*It was a statement Rosemary remembered far too well when she was a child, how he would always says stuff like that to brighten up everyone else's mood. It made her feel a little better*
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Enricho lost mais hope than almost everyone in the last RP but okay XD I'll go with it over a year ago