windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7001-7050 of 9437

over a year ago pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
Charlie looked back and forth between the table and the door about four continuous times before he finally made his decision. "No point in walkin' back out." He muttered, glaring at someone who almost bumped into him as he walked around the table and to the chair that he had left. He sat down in the chair, grabbing one of the knives and stabbing it into the steak that he had ordered, watching some of the bloody juice eased from the meat and out onto the plate. He used the fork to tear away some of the stubborn meat before shoving the fork into his mouth where it was chew viciously out of anger.

~

Addai tried to stop his face from turning another shade redder at her comment unintentionally, but couldn't focus enough to do so as her breasts jiggled up and down his erection, the friction causing him bringing small but strong moans from him, especially when her tongue joined the motion. However, it wasn't until her felt the heat of her mouth swallow him into her constricting throat that let out of surprise and utter pleasure. He moaned as he released some of the pent up lust that he had been keeping bottled up, his juices shooting into her mouth.
And though he had felt pleasure once before, this had been the first time that he had released. The intensity of the feeling under so much pleasure caused his hands to move to Zealia's head and force it all the way down to wear she swallowed all of him.
However, this only seemed to make his erection harder now that his first release had been taken care of quickly.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
Helga blinked as she watched Charlie eat furiously, frowning some at the sight of him not being able to enjoy his meal properly. She took a seat and stared at the several options she had in front of her, eyeing the chicken wings first. The nymph, whose skin was now hidden by a cloak, retrieved a single wing and inserted it into her mouth, pulling it out seconds later to reveal nothing but bare bone. She chewed on the meat softly, licking her lips when she swallowed. "This is delicious!" She said unexpectedly, offering much of her food to Charlie as she began to down her plates one by one. And as she did so, the ring around her mouth and her hands were drenched in sauce and bits of meat.

As soon as her head was forced down, Zealia gagged and recoiled some, releasing his erection and unintentionally letting the juices pour from her mouth as she caught her breath, the brink of her eyes holding some tears. She peeked up from her oversized shirt and managed to laugh, wiping at her mouth with her sleeves. She leaned upward as if she were going to kiss Addai again, his face smothered with her covered breasts–however, what she was actually doing was retrieving something from a drawer of her nightstand. It didn't take her long to realize that the rubbers she had actually didn't fit him, but she still forced it on for an extra tight grip. The nymph exhaled softly as she straddled his lap with his erection between her thighs.
Charlie picked apart his steak little by little, puling the knife out only to stab it until a different section of it while using his fork to tear away pieces to eat. When Helga offered some of her food to him, he only gave some variety of sneer, declining her offer. His eyes moved up to the witch across from him and watched her eat for a few seconds, though he didn't comment on it and instead went back to eating his own food.
As he ate, he thought about what was going to have to be his last resort of finding a way to hell. Which involved asking the only other person that he was willing to ask who knew how to get there, and he didn't want to have to do it. But he also knew that it would be quick and to the point. The idea of having to resort to that though was what made him almost jab his fork through both the steak and the plate all together. Especially after what had happened before.

~

Addai panted a little after Zealia had separated the inside of her mouth from his erection, and he tried apologized quietly for the action that he had done out of impulse alone. However, the sight of his release dripping from her mouth brought a strange feeling of glee that caused his erection to give a hard twitch. However, the sight of her laughing is what caught him off guard. When she leaned towards him, he had been expecting to kiss her again, only to find his lips breasts against her breasts instead, which he nibbled at softly until they left him.

What came to intrigue him were the condoms that she retrieved, and she watched as she tried to pull it over his length only for it to almost reach halfway before it was stretched to its full extent. The tightness of it caused him to stir a bit though. However, seeing her with his erection between her thighs made him look back and forth between it and her briefly.
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Must you continue to insult my pride and joy *Oswald gave a heavy groan before answering* No, I've never seen this Effecia. What country is it?
Helga swallowed steaks and shrimps whole without barely having to chew, unintentionally getting some of the sauce in the tips of her curls. She didn't know this type of food was so messy, or perhaps it was the way she ate. Her shoulders jolted some when she felt Charlie stab the table, and she lazily licked some of the sauce of her lips before she spoke. "Is it good, Charlie?"

Zealia had a relatively small figure despite an hour glass body, especially when she lost weight after the disappearance of her parents. Her hands found a grip on Addai's shoulders, her nails burrowing in while slowly grinding her lower body against his. She helped ease in his erection very slowly, panting softly when she did so. With droopy ears, she realized she hadn't gone all the way in and already felt as if he filled her insides.
Levi gave a shrug. "Not insulting it, rather critiquing its inferior state." He corrected. But at Oswald's question about Effecia, he grinned a little. "That's the Clockwork Kingdom. 2nd most industrial kingdom there is according to some of the history from these parts of things. Buuuut its a lot more than just that there."

~

"Yeah. Great." Charlie answered a bit dully as he found that his steak was a T-bone steak, and so he ended up separating the bone from the rest of it entirely instead of the rib steak that he had originally thought it was. He continued to eat though, however, mashing some of it into the side of mashed potatoes that had come with the dish.

~

Addai winced slightly when Zealia's fingers dug into his skin, but for reasons that he was oblivious to, it only added to his new need to enjoy the pleasure that he was experienced. As her entrance eased over his erection and slowly took him in, the slow pace of her lowering body made his toes curl a little as he experienced a new tightness that was wrapped in a heat that was much different from being inside of her throat. One of his hands grabbed her breast, and he gave a small thrust out of a need to be pleasured, pushing his length inside of her with the sudden movement of his hips. He leaned his head back into his pillow, the ecstasy bringing another twitch from his erection while he was inside of her.
An industrial kingdom, huh *Oswald was now giving his full attention as he asked* why have I only just heard of this now
"Uh...I dunno. I'm wondering the same thing myself. You were always talking about it when I was little, telling me stories about it and stuff." Levi answered, scratching his head. "Does that mean you actually suck at traveling then? Because Efficia is preeetty hard to miss on a map. It's where the first few vehicles are gonna come from if a prototype isn't somewhere there already."
Helga frowned at Charlie's dull answer, however, trying to make the best of it, she smiled and gave him a nod. "I'm glad to hear that. I think I might be eating meat more often now." She informed him to fill up the silence, grabbing a whole baked potato and eating it as if it were an apple.

"Ahhh---" Zealia shrieked at the sudden thrust, wincing in discomfort that gradually subsided to pleasure. Her entrance writhed in tenderness, having to remove her hands from his shoulder to comfort her lower abdomen where she could feel him. She finally took off her oversized shirt for Addai, jokingly tying it around his head where her smell lingered in his nostrils. The nymph slowly began to bounce on his lap, her brows wiggling some as she panted tiredly.
I take it you got a huge influence from your aunts and uncles to casually throw insults my way *Oswald said* What with Owensport and deadly gods travelling isn't on my schedule right now
"Huh...then that tells me we might have to make a stop there at some point." Levi said in thought before returning to his previous statement. "And no, not really. Most of it I get from mom. You two always seem fond of joking with another like that. You only try to be serious when its my uncles and aunts."

~

Charlie's knife finally clattered onto his plate as he now sat with his elbow propped against the table, his cheek in his hand while he twirled the teeth of his fork against his empty plate with his thumb and index finger. He looked over all the plates that were on the table, finally deciding to pick one small piece of rib just for the sake of doing so with his fork and peeling the meat clean from the bone before eating it. "Good for you. About time you ate somethin' other than rabbit food." He mumbled at what she had said about switching her dieting.

~

The way Zealia's tender walls wrapped around him made Addai crave more, the pleasure causing him to pant just a little more than before. With her tying her shirt around his head and her scent becoming more potent in his nostrils, he began to think that her scent would be stuck in his sense of smell longer after this. With each time that she bounced on his erection, his hips followed hers on her way up, his body following the pleasure instinctively. His hands reached up to her face, caressing her cheeks and bringing her down to his lips where he kissed her slowly, but lustfully, his tongue rushing into her mouth to push against hers while he kissed her sloppily.
*Oswald gave a chuckle at the thought before asking * Are you sure you can't tell me about her
Zealia returned the sloppy kiss, panting every time she got a chance to break away and breathe. Her moans were grunts and high pitched squeals and whimpers that were given with every hard thrust. Her legs had already began trembling, and the friction made the tight rubber tear in her, which only gave space for his erection to completely fill her with no restraints.

Helga smiled when he saw him enjoy from of her own food, in which she nudged more plates towards him to try everything. And rather than eating with a fork, she grabbed the steak as if it were a sandwich with her hands and began taking large bites off of it, her ears twitching in glee at the taste. ”I owe you an apology for refusing to cook meat with you, love.
“Okay look,” Charlie said suddenly, his fork falling against his plate. “You're gonna stop talking to me like I'm him or you can just leave.” He said, catching her in the middle of it once again. “I don't...fucking...cook. How many times do I have to say that? This ain't a nostalgia trip!” And when he saw people staring at him because he was seemingly speaking to someone who hadn't said anything, he snapped at them as well. “And what the fuck are you lookin' at? Ya see somethin you like?”

~

Addai couldn't exactly tell that the rubber had ripped while she rode him at first. All that he knew was that things went from something so go, to something that made his arms tighten around her as his bare erection took the place of the rubber. He couldn't believe that this is what he had been keeping himself from for so long. He began to shift, sitting himself up against the head of the bed. But in do so, his erection found a tighter space within her that felt as if it melted his shaft in pleasure. His erection began to tremble inside of her, his release coming closer, and closer as he began to rush his thrusts, disrupting the rhythm that they had going.

~

Levi shrugged. “Well, she was kind of a noble. Well, in status, that is, if that counts for anything at least.” He huffed from his nose, laughing a little.
”-Y-Yes, I-I’m sorry Charlie...” Helga immediately apologized when she upset him. Her ears twitched some and she cleared her throat. Forgive me... She said again.

When Addai stood up, Zealia’s back arched some as she hollered upward. She embraced him as if it were a hug, but in reality, she needed to rest against a surface and catch her breath. Panting roughly in his ear, she twitched whenever the length within her did and resorted to a lazy bounce. But when Addai sped up his thrusts, she shrieked, her body clenching.
*Oswald turned to Levi, blinking with surprise a little, before giving a sigh* The kind noble and the passionate rebel, huh? There's a book to be made there, I swear it
cosmic_fusions commented…
plottwist, its his sister over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
NO XD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
No comment XD over a year ago
Addai couldn't hear her, but the feeling of her breath panting against him made him caress her body. His hands rubbed across her back, down her waist where they gripped at her backside a little too hard, unable to help himself. He kissed her neck as she hugged against him. His hips moved against her with a double thrust, the second one coming with him letting off a load inside of her. He let out a deep moan of bliss, not able to stop his hips for a few seconds afterwards. But he was still as hard as a rock, years of pent up sexual urges being the cause.

~

“Whatever—hey, yeah, you!” Charlie called to one of the waiters, who seemed reluctant to even approach the table.

“Wh-what can I do for you to—”

“Water.” Charlie cut the man off before he could even finish the courtesy question. And when the man glared at him, his hand began to inch towards the fork on his plate. “Is there a problem, sir?”

The waiter scoffed at his rudeness, not knowing what Charlie's intentions were going to be and therefore not recognizing the danger that lurked behind Charlie's words as he left the table.

~

“I wouldn't exactly use the word “kind” in the way you're thinking of, but I guess that's work.” Levi said. “Wait, hey, what's that?” He asked suddenly, pointing out at a ghastly green glow that had began to float from underneath the surface of the water from within the fog.
what happened xD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
In a rush XD over a year ago
*Oswald looked forward, using the light from Crow's eyes to see it, before he grabbed hold of the ship* Knowing our luck, it's probably something really big and really dangerous
Slowly from the water, the front of a ship that was shrouded in a dead, poisonous looking aura began to emerge, the water around the rest of it that was still submerged opening.

Levi squinted at it for a moment, but as more started to emerge he recognized what it was. “What the...that's siiick,” He said with amusement in his voice.
Zealia's toes curled and her thighs clenched when she felt Addai release inside of her, immediately knowing the rubber had broken due to that. However, she didn't panic like she should have. And although Addai couldn't hear her, since she rested her chin on his shoulders, he could definitely feel the vibrations of her neck whenever she moaned or shrieked. A shiver went through her spine when she still felt him rock hard in her, in which she took advantage of to try different positions, one in which she could be on the bed this time.

Helga's eyes went from Charlie to the waiter and vice versa until he left. She set down the bone she sucked on, licking the edges of her face before she looked at the man across from him. "Charlie, I know that everything is not okay, but please, are you?"
That is most certainly not sick! *Oswald shouted, already steering the ship away* It's the damned ghost ship again! Why the hell is this thing so stubborn to pass on already!?
Addai was taken off guard once again when their position were switched, his balance slipping and causing him to fall flat onto her where his erection felt as if it had gone into a haven of bliss. He began to thrust into her without any rhythm, much like a virgin would with his first time. That is, until he found that the new position was much more familiar to him than the previous.
He hands went to her inner thighs and spread them apart before he lifted them some and pulled her towards him roughly to where her upper thighs were at his waist, which in turn, allowed him to plunge into her all the way down to the base of his length in one thrust and bring their hips closer together, A louder moan slipped from him on accident, and though his face reddened, he shoved his lips against hers again. His thrusts came slow, his strokes a mixture of long and short until lust kicked back in where they became quicker and shorter.

~

"If you know that everything ain't okay, why would you even ask me that?" Charlie's eyes narrowed at her when he spoke. "I'm apart of that everything." He pushed his empty plate away from him as he waited for the waiter, ironically, to return with the water that he had asked for.

~

"A ghost ship?" Levi's brows raised. "Dude, that's cool!" He said almost childishly as he left the wheel and went to the rails to peer out at it. When the ship emerged from the water all the way, he saw the sheer size difference between the two. "..Okay, a little bigger than ours, but I'm sure it shouldn't be anything to worry about right? Ours is smaller and should move waaay faster." And then he saw the cannons come from the side of the ship. "Okay not cool, not cool!"
*Oswald was already steering the ship away from the ghost ship* Not this again! I just got this vessel repaired. Can't you go and be a thorn in someone elses side!?
Zealia accidentally bit his lip when he smashed his lips into hers, having to break away to scream at the ceiling when her insides felt like they twisted in the presence of a new size. Her back arched and she had to use her hands at times to hold back Addai's thrusting, but to no avail–her pierced nipples bouncing in sync. Her pale skin had turned a couple shades of red, and when his lust kicked back in further, she had to burry her face within a pillow to prevent her screams from being heard.

Helga's brows furrowed softly. "Hey, I'm only trying to help in ways that I can. I'm just asking you to enjoy your remaining time here before you return to hell, that is all. I know things are shit right now but they will get better." She said, using for the first time foul language.
Levi looked around the ship, half running from left to right, trying to figure out what to do exactly. "Damn it dad, this ship doesn't have anything that's worth using! It's not like our ship–where are the cannons?!"

~

"Riiight," Charlie said sarcastically. "Things are totally gonna be completely fine, and things will be all rainbows and pancakes and fucking unicorns. OH, what joy. I'm going to believe that." He said mockingly.

~

Addai felt that he was starting to enjoy being inside of her too much, but it felt so good that he couldn't stop himself in the moment. His thrusts increased in force, become harder and harder as he began to become wild with his motions. And watching her pull the pillow over her face didn't help that in the slightest.
It wasn't until he was finally able to force himself away from her out of fear of hurting her; but as he tried to, it felt as if her walls were gripping around him, trying to suck him back in. Or rather, his length was pulling at them, and the moment his shaft and some of his length was left in, he couldn't help but to release again, almost more than before. He moaned the entire time, some of them just a little higher than others as his release came out in spurts.
When the thrusting finally slowed, her vigorous panting became medium exhales. She removed the pillow from her face, only to reveal the deep blush splattered across her nose and cheeks. Her body trembled as she felt his juices pour into her, gasping some herself at the sensation. She looked up at him, cupping his cheeks with one hand and pushing back his hair with another. One of her thumbs entered his mouth and pressed itself against his tongue, grazing across it before tracing his smile lines with them. And then suddenly, her panting was heard within his head thanks to telepathy. "...f-f-fuuuckk..." The high pitched voice was heard.

"No, it will not be rainbows and pancakes. But it will be much less worse than it is now. You told me to stop treating you like him. If you were him I would probably slap you or fuck you to get your stuff together. But instead I am telling you this cannot remain a permanent attitude towards everything of yours. And you know that too, love. You what you are dealing with outside and only you can control that." Helga said, wiping her fingers and lips with a napkin.
Cannons are useless against that thing anyway *Oswald said, already getting the ship away from the attacker* All we can do is run from it
" I'm telling you that this cannot remain as a permanent–oh shut up with that." Charlie said harshly, his slouch in his chair now straightening. "Lets set the record straight. Not everyone can just sing kumbaya and shove things off and pretend that it never happened like you. Not everyone is that delusional. And lets continue with that point, if you'd ever get the nerve to slap me, I'd knock your damn teeth so far down your throat that you'd be shittin' them out until the end of next week."
He stared at her, his eye twitching slightly again. "What I know is what I know, and what I deal with what I can, how I can. My problems, are my problems. You're not my wife. You're not a significant other of any sort. So you don't tell me how the hell I deal with what I have to deal with. And I want nothing to do with you trying to include yourself in my business, especially when it wastes my fucking time. My attitude rests where it damn well is suppose to when I get shit shoved onto my plate whether its permanent or not. I can give a damn less what you of all people have to say about that. Not everyone is some open book for everybody to read or whatever you're expecting out of me. I'm not expressive with shit that I know people won't understand because I'm not stupid enough to do that. And I'm not your "love" either, so I'd appreciate it if you'd stop calling me that."

~

Addai panted, the sound of Zealia's voice appearing within his head almost alarming him and snapping him back into reality. His hips moved back, and when his shaft pulled out of her finally his tip still was squirting out a bit of his juices. He was sweating some, his eyes gazing down into hers, and the sound of her panting making him feel as though he had accomplished something. But they also caused his length to harden some again before it became too soft. He tried his best to ignore it, and instead smiled down at her, a little embarrassed still. "That was...enjoyable." Which was actually and understatement to him.

~

"Useless–what do you mean useless, they're cannons!" Levi exclaimed. "And why is it moving faster?! How is it moving faster?!" But then that's when he stopped, realizing something. The ship was coming towards them, however, it hadn't fired at them yet either. He didn't know if that was considered as a good thing or a bad thing.
*Oswald turned his attention to the ship, taking notice as it hadn't attacked yet. Oswald looked up and shouted to Crow* What do you see, Crow?!
*Crow kept his gaze on the ship as he responded* IT APPEARS TO NOT BE ATTACKING US. HOWEVER, CHANCES OF DEATH WILL INCREASE TO 99% IF IT DECIDES TO OPEN FIRE AT THIS DISTANCE
As the ship neared them, the cannons that lined the side of it aimed at the side of La Luna before one by one, large harpoons began to protrude from each one of them.

"Oh crap," Levi backed away from the rail, and as the harpoons fired at the ship, one of them were flying towards him until he was tackled out of the way just in time as it tore into the ship. He hit the deck roughly, the extra weight that hit him not making it any less of a fall than it was. He sat up, only to see Han'ah there on the floor with him.

"Can I not even mope in peace?!" Han'ah said, kneeling down beside him. "What's goin' on!?"

"No idea, but if I could make a good guess, I think we're about to be boarded." Levi answered with a groan as he picked himself up. But as he was doing so, the entire Luna was yanked towards the ghostly ship, causing him to fall and tumble towards the opposite end as they were being reeled in.
Dammit! *Oswald grabbed hold of the wheel to keep himself from falling over, barely able to stay on his feet as the ship was pulled roughly towards the ghost ship*
99.9% CHANCE OF DEATH *Crow shouted from atop the nest*
"WE HEARD YOU ALREADY DAMN IT!" Han'ah yelled back up to crow, able to maintain her balance more than the others, though she still slid across the floor some before she was able to grab onto the rail. "The fuck is this, the Flying Dutchman's ship or somethin'?"

Once the ship was reeled in close enough, everything seemed to come to a settle for a moment. The large, ominous ship was now directly beside the Luna, the details of of the skeletal cannons and the peeling wood of its structure now disturbingly clear. A large shadow appeared before a wide ramp of bone, flesh, and pieces of other ships that had fallen victim came with a loud crash onto the deck of the Luna.
*Oswald didn't move an inch, his eyes remaining on the ramp as it planted itself on the deck of La Luna. He waited in agony for them to start their attack, waiting for them to board the ship*
“I am... j-just trying.... to help you...” Helga’s hands clenched. ”I by no means am trying to tell you what to do, all I want is to remedy the situation however I can. I know I am nothing to you. I know these are your problems. I know, I know, I know. But you are someone to me and the least I can do is try to help for the sake of you and everyone here. You say I only cared about him, but that’s not true. Here I am caring deeply about you and your feelings, please get that. And I know you don’t want it but I can’t refuse to do so.”

Zealia’s arms coiled around Addai’s neck as she forced him to lay down on her and eventually by her, stroking his hair with ultimate love and affection. She placed a trembling kiss on his side before rubbing at his stomach and grazing her hand across his soaked rod. “Was it, Addai?”
Addai's breathing shifted some at even the slightest touch to his length, which twitched as her hand grazed across it. He wrapped his arm around her, his smile growing a little more. "No..it was more than that. Much more." He went to kiss her forehead, until he finally realized how much of her touch that he could actually feel when it came to his rod of flesh. He quickly propped himself into a sit and looked down to see that the condom had not just popped, but split all the to the insertion hole that it had been forced through.
And then he turned to see that his juices were spilling out of her and onto the bed. His eyes widened, and he felt as if his head had gone completely blank at a loss of thoughts until one clear one came along. He had been releasing inside of her the entire time. This...cannot be..

~

"Yes, you can." Charlie replied sharply. "Help for the sake of me and everyone here you said? Tell me, what does any one of these people have to do with anything except staring like their eyes are too big for their faces?! And what "remedy" have you brought to this situation aside from making me talk to a stupid rock of the hag-whore of the year!?" He said, turning to the waiter who had returned and snatching his glass of water from him, causing it to spill over his hand a little. "And you do only care about him, because the fact of the matter is, if none of us would have come from him to began with, and we all started off as our own people, you wouldn't have given a damn. Wait–I don't even care about what you feel towards that asshole as a matter of fact." He drank from the glass and sat it down onto the table, trying to to break it when he did so.
"How about this, from now on, just mind your own damn business and things will be juuuust fine."
He detoured from the conversation, turning around in his chair some. "Somebody bring me my damn bill so I can pay for this crap!"

~

Levi had gotten up from where he had tumbled to when the ramp had crashed down into the ship, rubbing his head after it had smacked against the floor. "Okay...looks like we are being boarded," He muttered to himself. "Great."

Han'ah had had to get out of the way when the ramp was coming down, flinching at the heavy thud that cracked the floor of the deck when it struck its landing.

There was the sound of a sort of quick clicking against the ground, like hand sized nails being rapped against wood before soon, some sort of link came to the head of the ramp. Half of his head and face was covered in crustaceans and skeletal plates of skin and bone, parts of his body exposed muscle tissue that had been deprived of oxygen. The legs of a crab came from his torso, and one of his arms was a large pincer. And when he spoke, his voice was that of a drowning man speaking under water, yet deep in pitch and rough in tone. Yet, his words were still as clear as ever. "Who be da captain of this ship?"
pull out game WEAK xD over a year ago
....no xD he knew it broke~ over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
*didn't know shit. over a year ago
*As soon as the shock of the sight of the creature had passed, Oswald spoke up* I am. What is the meaning of this
The man-creature's head turned towards Oswald with a snap like old bones breaking. He gave a grin of broken off and rotting green-brown teeth. "Oh? Well itwon't be much of ah fracas then willit?"

Han'ah walked to Oswald's side. "I don't know what a fracas is, but I'll assume you've been watching way too much PoTC."

"Uh...Han'ah...I don't think it knows what that is..." Levi commented.

"Shut up Levi, I'm trying sound cool!" Han'ah hissed at him.

"Dis ship be da captain's now," the creature gurgled, "and ye all, da prisoners."
"Charlie..." Helga placed her hand on his that was on the table. "I do care about you. And not because of him, but because of you." She repeated for him to understand. "I tried to help you find what you wanted, but I clearly failed and I get that. All I can do now is be what I want to be, a friend. Not forced to be one because of him, but because of you."

Zealia giggled sheepishly when Addai propped himself onto a sit. And to ease Addai's confusion, she pressed her lips against his, her hands cupping his cheeks. She crawled some on top of him to deepen the cuddle and tease him with pressing her behind against his lap.
So many things slowly were floating to Addai's head now, so much so that he really didn't kiss back against Zealia's lips when she kissed him. It was only until it finally hit him all the way that he sat up completely. "In the name of Pele!" He began to say something to himself quickly in his language as he rolled out of the bed, thinking that it was bigger than it actually was and hitting the floor. Which, due to his size, was a short but hard fall that sounded as if it could have shook the room some. But he jumped up afterwards, stumbling some before shaking his head. "No, oh no, oooh no..." He said to himself, looking around for his shorts as he tugged off the rest of the broken condom. "How did–how could–" He groaned, smacking himself on the forehead.

~

Charlie turned slowly to look at her before pulling his hand away in a snatch. "Yeah, a friend." The sarcasm was evident in his voice, and he watched some of the waiters look at one another, and he glared as one of them who was coming towards them was redirected towards another table. "Mother...fucker." His hand inched towards one of the plates, his black eyes showing themselves for just a second as he thought about hurling it across the room and into the head of the waiter that had been at their table.
Zealia's ears perked and she peeked out of all the sheets that covered her, her hair poking in wild directions. She gasped when she saw him fall, crawling to the edge to check on him. "A-Addai, what's wrong?" She asked, watching him struggle to put on his shorts.

Helga suddenly stood up, reaching for the pockets from her cloak and setting an extra amount of money that would've been the bill on the table. "Come on, Charlie, lets get out of here." She said. "We can talk outside and away from all these people."
"Who says I wanted to talk?" Charlie hissed, his attention going back to the waiters. "Hey! Yeah, you–yeah I'm talkin' to you! Just know that I hope this place gets burned to the ground with you locked in it!" He said, watching the waiter hurry off towards the back where the door that led to the kitchen was. He stood up from his chair, slapping his own money down onto the table, the chair itself flipping over onto the floor and sliding a little. He pushed passed people this time to get to the door, shoving away those who bumped into him.

~

"The rubber, i-it broke!" Addai exclaimed. "It broke, and I–" He stopped as he shoved one of his legs through his shorts, having to hop on one foot for a moment when he almost lost his balance. He managed to pull his other leg through after having to turn it right-side-in and, luckily, not fall in the process of doing so.
Zealia blinked, watching him struggle before she slipped on her oversized shirt. She went to go aid him, but as soon as her legs came in contact with the floor, they wobbled and she lost balance. She ended up falling on the carpet near her bed and giggled some. "And you what? It's fine, Addai."

Helga followed behind Charlie quickly. "Hey, Charlie, wait for me! She yelled, excusing herself for those she bumped into. And when they arrived to the door, Helga did the favor of opening it for him with a concerned frown. "Charlie, breathe!" She said, gripping his hands for comfort to relax the frustration.
"No it is not! It is not fine, very very far from what you say is fine!" Addai turned to her now. "That," He pointed to the bed where his sex fluids had leaked onto the sheets. "Is not fine, and neither is that," He pointed to the broken condom. "How is that fine?!"

~

"I am breathing." Charlie snatched his hands away before adding snidely as he left the steakhouse and came out into the calm night breeze, "If I wasn't then who's to say that I wouldn't be suffocating." He began to walk in no particular direction, or so it seemed, while speaking to himself bitterly.
*Before Oswald could even get a word out, Rosemary stepped in the way, her sword already drawn as she spoke* And who the fuck are you, Crabmeat
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Big brother mode engaged at work. Don't expect much posts on work nights over a year ago
"Why wouldn't it be fine?" Her head tilted some. "It's more than fine actually, you taste rather delicious if I do say so myself." Zealia chuckled again, resting her head against the bed as she regained her strength.

"Charlie, is that it?!" Helga asked and followed him. "Please tell me this is not how our night ends. It is not fair for either one of us. Would you like to cool off by a lake?" She suggested.
"Actually, it would've been better if you didn't ask him who he was, and then give him a name...just saying.." Levi said.

"Levi shut up!" Han'ah hissed.

"Da sailin'master. But itdon't matter who I be, jus know that ye'll find yeself in some chains." The hideous creature's crab legs clicked loudly as he walked down the ramp halfway, the cannons of the ship shifting and aiming.
A bunch of mutant, fish faced creatures began to walk to the rails of the ghostly ship, some of them having half-faces of jellyfish and skin that looked like it would fall off at any given moment. Some were big, others were only knee high. There were some who were no bigger than Oswald or Crow. But they came in numbers.
The sailing master of the ship grinned once again. "Ye can chooseta come wit a sewed mouth, or ye can be senta Davy."

Levi's eyed the numerous creatures that had come to the rail of the opposing ship, not liking the odds to much himself. "...Uh..so dad...about having a plan..."

~

"Because it was not just...just...in your mouth!" Addai managed to say finally. "The condom broke and I did it in you, I did not want to do that–that is how children are made!"

~

"Not fair–what do you mean not fair?!" Charlie shook his head in disbelief. "What's not fair about it? And no, I don't want to go to some damn lake, why would I want to go, to a lake? IT'S A LAKE." He said as if he were pointing out that trees were brown and green. "No, this is how the night ends, and this is the part where you stop following me and go the hell home."
Zealia couldn't help but laugh again. "There's no need to worry, I can whip up something to take care of that." She told him to help ease his worries. She inched herself up on the bed again before patting the seat besides her. "Come." She said with a smirk.

"I don't want to leave off with these bad terms, Charlie." Helga said sadly with lowered ears. "Tonight wasn't anything like I had planned. I wanted tonight to be one that you would enjoy and I would finally get to talk to someone I care so deeply about."
"I do not...understand.." Addai's expression became one of confusion now, not understanding the point of what the condom had been for in the first place if that was the case. He stood there for a few seconds until he slowly made his way back to the bed ad slowly sat down beside her.

~

"You did. You talked to Hummus earlier, and you talked to me. And now the talking's done. And now you're going home, and I'm going to find the one person who can, which is bad enough as it is, get me to where I need to damn be." Charlie replied while shoving his hands into his pockets.
"Just extra repercussions, that is all." She giggled, and even though she hoped not needing to drink a potion, she didn't mind. "And maybe you didn't even shoot far enough." She said, though she knew very well he did. When he sat besides her, she straddled his lap again and placed multiple kisses along his neck and jaw, massaging his shoulders from where she sat. "Relax, Addai~"

[i]"But we're leaving off in such bad terms, a-and I don't want to do so when I'm never seeing you again. I don't want to remember this being our last moment together... I was hoping some dinner would cheer you up, or perhaps throwing pebbles against a creek." Her hands held each other for comfort.
Addai thought about what she was saying after she told him to relax. Perhaps she was right about him not letting it loose inside of her. Perhaps he wasn't far enough in for it to even matter in the first place. But at the same time, that wasn't how he had felt. He furrowed his brows at first, but then his shoulders began to relax. But still, he asked. "Are you...sure?"

~

"Yeah well I guess that's too bad," Charlie said as he continued walking. "I what I wanted to eat and you had yours and now we're done. So again, you can go back to Terrible Nymph or whatever its called now, or wherever it is your home is."
do you want her to be pregnant xD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
He's asking if a potion would actually work XD over a year ago
do YOU want it to work xD over a year ago