windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 9437

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Oswald: *He saw Oasis run right through the portal, and he called out to her* Oh, Oasis. I'm sorry abo- *Before he could get a word out, she was already through the portal. He kept his hand up as he looked at the portal, before it fell back down onto his lap.* Oookay then..... *He just looked at the ground and cursed silently*

Enricho: *He was barely behind Oasis, but when he saw her pass through the portal, he bolted at a much faster pace, as if he suddenly gained the energy to. He swung his arm to the side, knocking it out of the sling. Seeing that his arm was healed, he ran after Oasis and into the portal, not wanting to lose sight of her*
Oswald: *He looked back to see Enricho run through the portal* Huh? M-Mr. Morgan?

Rosemary: *She gave a nod* Alright. Sounds simple enough for us
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
Helga sniffed again, her head burrowing in Jr.'s shoulder for a moment as she stood there quietly. It took her a couple of seconds before she pulled away, her cheeks flushed as tears streamed down from them. She curled her hair behind her ears and attempted to wipe them away. "O-Okay, u-um, why don--" She gulped. "Why don't th-thee go study more spells as I-I take care of this, yeah?" She smiled, though the twitching behind her forced grin was obvious. "I-I've got this." She lied, giving a trembling thumbs up as she reached for the plates Jr. held with magic and took them to the kitchen.

Wiezen Jr. sighed as he himself went to go fetch his dishes from the table to wash them himself.

The witch's stuffed nose inevitably made her sniff some more as she walked into the kitchen, her ears twitching lightly to the sound of liquid pouring. She ended up besides Wiezen, putting the dishes into the sink and watching him pour the liquor down the drain for a couple seconds before looking away. "....y-you okay?" Her quiet voice asked him. Helga wiped her nose, waiting for a response while she went to grab the useless tray of glazed apple fritters with drizzles of chocolate syrup she prepared for dessert, walking towards the trash can with them.
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Wiezen didn't say anything as he emptied the contents of untouched liquor from the bottle, his eyes watching it all find freedom in flowing into the drain, being drunk away by the sink. It wasn't until Helga had reached the trashcan that he spoke. "...No..." There was a small, almost unnoticeable crack within his voice when he answered. "And you shouldn't throw those away...if no one else is going to eat them then I will. I'm not going to let you waste something you worked hard to make on a damn trashcan..."
He went over to the trashcan himself and discarded the bottle, letting the lid close before he turned to Helga, taking the tray of sweets from her hand. When he looked at her...the same unsettling unknown look in his eyes that was there when he had been speaking to Elijah in the library was there. But it was something familiar...
He gave an attempt at a smile and placed a kiss onto her forehead. "Thank you, Helga. The dishes that you prepared were delicious and wholesome." He turned and was making his way from the kitchen before he came to a stop. And he spoke again.
"They won't get the bigger picture until they wake up one morning and find that one of us won't make it to see another birthday, or to tell them that everything is going to be alright, or to cook for them. To be there for them and keep them out of trouble...I've never liked the sound of that. And I can no longer prepare them for the likes of it. But you...at least I know that you understand that I will do anything to keep our family happy and to see your smiling faces. Even if it kills me to do so. Please, Helga....smile."
He was suddenly gone, disappearing from the entrance to the kitchen and going back to the library.

~

Ossiana was right at Enricho's heels as he passed through the portal, pushing through to the other side and out into the cave. And no matter how much she hoped for it, she knew that she wouldn't find Oasis waiting for them on the other side. And as they ran further and out of the cave, she came to a stop and knelt down to check for tracks that they could have followed. There were only a few, but she saw that they led towards town, but then strayed off. And without hesitation, she followed them.

~

Judissia traveled along the edges of the building that were wide enough for her and Rosemary to move across with swiftness to their steps, ducking down where higher pieces of it were just above their heads. She followed after the direction of the carriage, diving onto the next building and rolling to her feet where she would jump onto a lower one.
But she came to a half stop when she heard a cry down from below, only to see that one of ehe less fortunate, a child, had been kicked aside by one of the soldiers. Her eyes narrowed, her fingers grazing across one of her throwing knives until she forced herself to continue forward.
last edited over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
The Morgans Ruined Everything over a year ago
Fighting Game Etiquette 101, guys over a year ago
cosmic_fusions commented…
no, you must count every flake to get the precise correct amount! over a year ago
Oswald: *He watched as Ossiana ran into the portal. Now, he was more worried than before. He knew that Helga told him not to leave, and the last thing he needed was to get in even more trouble. But, at the same time, he felt partially responsible for what had happened. He gave a tired sigh. He had a feeling he would hate this, and instead, he took out a vial from his pouch, a teleportation spell and drank it, hoping to find her in town, as he assumed she lived there. And it quickly took an effect on him

Enricho: *Once he reached the other side, he panted heavily, seeing that Oasis was nowhere to be found* Dammit! I knew this would happen! I knew that she would react in such a way! I'm sorry, Oss. I shouldn't have gotten her hopes up like that

Rosemary: *She followed behind Judissia, and as her eyes were locked on the sight of a guard kicking a child, she badly wanted to jump down and teach them a lesson. Unfortunately, she had no choice but to keep following*
she does not live in town xD over a year ago
I know that, but does he? over a year ago
yes over a year ago
No! over a year ago
Helga's lowered ears twitched lightly when a kiss was placed upon her forehead and her tray of sweets was taken from her. She listened to Wiezen's words, her scrunched, crying face softening into one that tried to comprehend what he was saying.... Or rather, why? She had no idea what had happened when she was outside. When she was told to smile, the edges of her mouth trembled in the attempt of one until she saw Wiezen disappear from his sight. Though his presence still lingered in the house, and she knew exactly where he had gone. Before following, she blew her nose and wiped the lingering tears before quickly grabbing something from the fridge. Her attention fell on Wiezen Jr for a moment before she spoke. "G-Go upstairs. You don't have to help." She told him before she made her way up the staircase by foot. When she arrived, the mother knocked on both Zealia's and Elijah's rather harshly. "Downstairs. Dishes. NOW." She yelled, her voice cracking with her orders. She cleared her throat, heading to the library. On her way there she heard Zealia and Elijah already exiting their doors and following what she said... even though they didn't want to.

The witch skipped three stairs, opening the large bulky door to their library. And as she expected, Wiezen was there... with the dozens of glazed apple fritters she made and was about to throw away. "U-U-Uhmm..." She mumbled some before she approached him, revealing the small glass bowl she retrieved from the fridge. "C-Can't have fritters without some homemade b-buttercream dipping, eh?" She giggled softly, though it was dry.
"No! No, no no, Enricho this is not your fault! I-It's mine!" Ossiana said as they hurried in the direction of the vague tracks that had been left behind. "I just didn't--I wanted her--I'n..--" She ended up letting out a frustrated yell, unable to even piece together the words that she wanted to say. "Oasis! Come, my daughter, we can just go home and straighten zhis out!" She called out. "Oasis!"

~

Judissia continued along the ledges and rooftops of the buildings that surrounded them, now no longer allowing herself to look down. For she new that if she did, there would be a chance that she would end up doing something that would jeopardize their entire mission.

~

Wiezen sat there at one of the bar stools that was up to the counter when Helga had entered, his elbows propped and his chin resting on his hands. Almost half of the fritters were gone already, and he chewed slowly. His ears twitched at the sound of her stammering voice when she approached him, his head turning a little to look at her as she stood there with the glass bowl of homemade b-buttercream.
He chuckled sort of, but it came out as more of a dry cough at an attempt. "...Thank you, dear." He said, patting a place on the counter for her to place the bowl.
Enricho: *He followed behind Ossiana. An expression of worry now completely taking him over*

Oswald: *He wandered around the city, putting on a pair of brown gloves, and with that, he ran around the city, calling out for her* Oasis! Where are you!? *He passed by a few people, doing what he could to find her*

Rosemary: *Unlike Judissia, she was finding it much harder to keep her eyes off the sight below. Just looking at them attacking the poor made her blood boil.*
Helga placed the bowl of buttercream right besides the plate of apple fritters, conjuring a small smile when she saw that Wiezen was actually eating them. "May I have one?" She asked him, for she'd learned in the past Wiezen wasn't so fond of sharing... especially his cookies. She took a seat on one of the stools besides him. "Wiezen, what happened when I was gone?" She tilted her head in curiosity as to what he'd said mere moments ago.
"Eyes forward Ro." Judissia said more sharply than she intended to, almost as if she knew that Rose was still peering down below them as they went. And in fact, she did. She knew how Rose got about things of that nature, the way the wealthy seemed to walk across the less fortunate as if they were only door rugs. "Focus. We'll get to that in due time." She said a bit softer.

The carriage of gold continued toward it's destination, it's wheels gleaming below the sun. The persons inside couldn't quite be seen. But if there was one thing for sure, it was getting closer to the center circle of town.

Judissia began to pick up her pace to get ahead of it now, placing one of her hand on the hilt of her sword now while she jumped across to the next building.

~

Ossiana followed the tracks that she had found until they came to an end, nothing but trees towering around them now. And that's when she realized something. "She's covering her tracks..." She cursed profusely. They had taught her well. Too well. She didn't know whether to be proud, or to feel even worse as it sunk inside of her thoughts. "Have..to..we have to find her!" She said. "We have to!" She said, moving to continue their search.

~

When Helga had asked if she could have one of the fritters that she made, Wiezen pushed the tray towards her lightly, but not before taking another for himself to stuff in his mouth. When she asked him about what had happened while she had been speaking to Oswald, he stopped chewing for a few seconds. "...Nothing. Just Eli being Eli." He said.
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Shit, forgot Wiezen xD over a year ago
But we can always change that XD over a year ago
little wiezen is the cutest thing ever i can't describe how many times my coração melted with every scene over a year ago
Enricho: Ossiana, calm down. We will find her, don't worry. We won't lose her. Trust me *He continued to run in the direction the tracks disappeared in, hoping that he could find some trace of her*

Oswald: *He continued to run around the crowded streets, finding it nearly impossible to see her in the crowd. Exhausted of moving through the streets, he raised his glove up into the air. And in the blink of an eye, a wire shot out from the glove and latched itself to one of the roofs of a building, and he pulled himself up it with ease, using the hook at the end of the wire. Once he got on top, he ran along the roof, looking for her* Oasis! Oasis!

Rosemary: *She shook herself out of her silent anger and continued to follow Judissia* Y-You're right. Sorry
See. Oswald isn't useless. He's got tech over a year ago
no xD over a year ago
yes over a year ago
Helga raised an apple fritter with her hand, not minding the quite huge size of it as she took big bite, small crumbs of the drying glaze sticking onto the corners of her lips and chin. She took a few more bites of it before she said anything else. "Dar many diffwen meanings to dat" She said with a mouthful before swallowing. "You know something? I think someday we should go on a little trip. You and me. Far. And leave the kids to fend for themselves for a week and let them know how it's like without us. Maybe they'll realize to appreciate us more then."
Ossiana didn't respond when Enricho had spoke, only hoped that his words held truth. Their baby girl was out there...their little girl. Their Oasis. "Oa! Oasis!" She called out again as they searched.

~

"Don't be...I know how ya feel." Judissia didn't speak again until they had gotten to the center, which was a good enough distance ahead of the carriage for her to scope the area.
A light beamed into her left eye and she squinted as it disappeared, making her look to where Kahni was across from them. She saw that she was pointing to her left, which would in turn be their right, and looked over to see what she was trying to get them to see. At first, all she could see was wall of blue and grey.
And it was only then did she notice the flat topped tusk equipped helmets that were moving in their direction.
"Shit, looks like we've got some party shitters." She said, her head turning quickly back to where the carriage was coming from the opposite direction.

~

Wiezen gave a shrug at the idea, one that he should have been agreeing to if anything. He didn't disagree at the thought of it though. "Perhaps they will. For the first day or two of our return, that is, or maybe just the first thirty minutes." He said, coughing slightly. "But I know that if anyone will be liable appreciate anything the most out of the triplets, it will most likely be Jr."
Enricho: *He continued to call out to her as well* Oasis, please come out! Where are you?!

Oswald: *He continued to maneuver from roof to roof, searching the street below for her* Oa! Oa!

Rosemary: *Once she got sight of the helmets, she turned to Judissia* What are we gonna do?
Helga got another one of her delicious apple fritters and dipped it into the smooth, mouthwatering buttercream the witch made herself. She held it up for Wiezen and grazed his lips lightly with a small giggle before pushing it forward into his mouth as she spoke. "I think they do appreciate us... in some weird teenage way." She commented. "They do love us... We just love them a little bit more... --A LOT more." The nymph corrected. "...Maybe if thee lets me accompany thee in thine journey to the Hai Shang of the Fre Kingdom, it'll give them enough time to think about what they've done. A break from them sounds nice..." She joked, though secretly she was serious about it. Also, she'd pronounced the name correctly this time. Almost as if the first time mispronouncing it was on purpose.
Wiezen chewed in the buttercream covered apple fritter that Helga had shoved into his mouth, his eyes turning to stare at the back of the bar as he listened to her speak. When she mentioned the journey to Hai Shang, he sighed internally. "I was originally going to take Elijah along with me, but I guess I can cancel that now. But if you would like to be my company to the Kingdom of Fre, you are more than free to do so. It could be sort of like a...business vacation." He managed to give a her a smile, though it didn't last very long.

~

Judissia began to rack her mind to what course of action they were going to take, especially on whether or not they were going to make their strike. She looked back over to mass of guards coming over the horizon, and her gaze moved back to the carriage once more swiftly. If they made their move now, they'd have to make quick work of the soldiers with Kahni's special...skill. But they would also have to worry about Wein's new little personal guard as well, just as well as the mage guards that would be sure to pick up their pace to get to the scene.

Her brows furrowed, and her knuckles pounded against ledge when she came to a decision that she didn't want to do exactly. Not when they were so close. "We'll wait it out, see what we're dealin' with." She said finally, looking across to Kahni and holding up three fingers, her ring finger parting from the other two and creating a "V" shape between them.

Kahni nodded from her position and looked down at what was going on below.
You forgot the Morgans XD over a year ago
bet he left it out on purpose xD over a year ago
No, he's not you, Jade XD over a year ago
Actually I did, and for a reason XD over a year ago
Rosemary: *She wanted to argue against Judissia's idea, but she knew that once she made up her mind, it usually stuck. She gave a sigh, and then a nod* Alright
Helga wiped the corners of Wiezen's lips from the excess crumbs with her thumb. She caressed his chin before cupping his cheeks lightly. "My Wiezen is frowning." She said sadly, already recognizing his effort of forcing a smile. "We both need to smile some more. Maybe this little business vacation will help us, hm? Traveling will help you grow that sexy and glorious beard Helga loves." The nymph added.
"Takin' it too far, you hate my beard." Wiezen couldn't help but to chuckle some, leaning in further to place a small kiss on her lips and rest his forehead against hers. He took hold of her hands softly and entangled their fingers, closing his eyes but not saying anything. Just being close to her was enough for him, as it always had been. But then he hugged her tightly, his silence remaining until one short sentence split through it. "I love you, Helga.."

~

Judissia watched from the ledge, her eyes transitioning back and forth from each side as she watched the carriage of gold come to a stop as the town's guards were rushing in from the other side.

One of the doors opened to the carriage, and a voice followed it's opening. "Greetings, shit town number forty!" He took in a big inhale of the air, only to start coughing as if something had gotten lodged in his throat. "Ugh, even the air here is poor! You filth ridden rascals should be ashamed of yourselves!" It was no other than Nadas Weinn himself, his hair a mud brown, and his well pressed collared silk shirt pointed from under the vest of leather that over-layered along with a thin brown jacket of fine cotton, it's sleeves cuffed neatly into shades of a dark sandy tan. His boots were specially crafted finely from skin of a chamois. His brows were naturally low, and on his face was a look of dismay and maybe just a smug grin as he dug into the compartments on his belt and held his arms stretched out at either side. "Here, maybe I can bless your POOR hearts and attempt to clear the wicked air of your poverty that has tried to reap my life~" He said over dramatically as he opened his hands, gold pieces of coins sprinkling out onto the ground.

The surrounding people started to rush towards the dropped gold pieces, but this time the soldiers stepped aside and let them get closer to the gather the gold. Or so it seemed. As soon as the first gold coin was gathered into the hands of a frail elderly woman, one of the soldiers lifted the but of his weapon and smashed it into her face, causing her to tumble onto her back and hard onto the pavement, knocked out cold.
-

Name: Nadas Wein

Race: Human

"Takin' it too far, you hate my beard." Wiezen couldn't help but to chuckle some, leaning in further
is he Francis 2.0? over a year ago
Francis doesn't hold a candle to this guy XD over a year ago
yeah, him xD i wanna hug him till the ends of time if what i think is true xD over a year ago
Rosemary: *Her hands balled up into fists and her teeth where clenched, bared like that of a vicious dog. Her hands were at her throwing knives, but she had to hold back the desire to attack. She had to hold it all back*

Oswald: *After having exhausted all possible routes across the city's roofs, he made his way back to the ground level and gave a heavy sigh* Where is she?
"Nadas Wein!" One of the guardsmen called angrily as they reached the scene, his helmet being different from the other guards being that the top of his had the additional horns.

The nobleman spun on his heels smoothly as he turned towards the approaching guardsmen. 'Yes, that is my name, and hopefully you have the status to speak it as you just have."

"What do you think you're doing? You have no right to bring harm to the people of this town!" The guard spoke as he stepped forward, his trident held firmly in his grasp.

"People? I thought they were just the Poor." Nadas answered with a shrug and a smug look on his face. "Beggars and walking meat suits in rags. Or is that giving them too much credit after I've just gifted them with the gold of a nobleman?"

The townsfolk had already started to go into an uproar of dismay, spitting curses at the man but knowing better not to even dare to approach him.

The guard gritted his teeth and stepped forward, only to halt when the other side of the carriage opened, and a second person stepped out, dressed in a ashen black and shaved grey armor. His hair was a sheet of black curls that reached halfway down his neck, and eyepatch connected by a link of chains covering his left eye. The man that Rosemary had seen before from the tower.

The horses that were pulling the carriage seemed to become riled up almost immediately at his presence, their eyes rolling wildly and attempting to take off and would have if it weren't for the soldiers that held them back, some soothing them with cubes of sugar.
He was silent, making his way slowly to the front of the carriage with an apathetic expression, his gaze of ice looking to where the elderly woman that had been knocked unconscious was now being carried away to where she couldn't be harmed. And then he looked to the guards, who shifted uneasily under his gaze, as did the soldiers as he eyed them, his gaze resting upon the soldier who was responsible for the situation, and the soldier stiffened completely.
But then he spoke to Nadas. "We are here to attend to business with the mayor, not to gloat nor to lay harm to these people."

Nadas gave a sneer. "You have no control over my actions, you were the one hired!"

"Yes, hired to protect your life and see that you get where you need to be and back. I may not have any say over your actions, but I do have a say in whether you live, or you die. So I'd suggest you return to the safety of the carriage so that we may continue." The man spoke.

"A-are you threatening a nobleman of the Wein Family?!" Nadas stepped up to him. "One of the most powerful noble families within these countries!?"

"Would you like to test my patience here to find out, Mr. Wein?" The man said, staring at the nobleman, with an unchanging monotonousness.

Nadas's mouth went dry, and he seemed to try and find something else to say for a moment while under the stare of the eyepatched individual. But soon, he was muttering something with a glare as he climbed back into the carriage, slamming his door shut.

-

Name: ???

Race: ???

"Nadas Wein!" One of the guardsmen called angrily as they reached the scene, his capacete being differe
Rosemary: *Her burning rage turned into one of slight worry as she looked down at the guard. She didn't take her eyes off the scene, but she whispered to Judissia* That's the guy. That's the one I saw in the tower, Jud
Judissia took her eyes from the scene below for the first time, glancing over to Rosemary and spoke back to her quietly. "Are you positive that was him?

"Yes that was him you stupid bitch!" The voice in Rose's head spoke up for the first time since they had left the tower. "And something's not right about him either..."

Down below, the soldiers shifted aside, almost stumbling over one another as the man with the eye patch went and picked up the gold that Nadas had dumped onto the ground, scooping it all up into his hands before walking towards the townspeople, who backed away from him at first until he placed the gold into their possession. Afterwards, he returned to the other side of the carriage, but just before he opened the door, his uncovered eye narrowed above. Once again, his stare seemed to dig into Rosemary's eyes before he stepped into the carriage, the door being closed behind him.
Rosemary: *Once she saw his eyes stare back at her, she jolted back, feeling a cold chill rush throughout her body, before she turned to Judissia* Y-Yes, I'm sure. That's definitely him
"I don't hAtE your beard..." Helga mumbled some, "I just, you know, dislike it sometimes..." She said, letting silence embrace their surroundings. Her eyes stared into his as he leaned his forehead against hers, her grip on his hands tight. "Well, I love thee more." Helga responded, placing a kiss on his sugary lips. "And I don't like it when my Wiezy frowns... Imma turn it upside down in this business vacation of ours, mmkay?" She promised him.
Judissia turned to look back down, only to see that the carriage had started moving again. She looked back to Rosemary. "Come on, let's get a move on. I don't know what Wein has going here but I think we better keep to the back burner. Fuck." She should have known that this wasn't going to be as easy as they hoped. Then again, she didn't remember them ever hoping that it was going to be easy either. She signaled for Kahni to follow as she went on the move again.

~

Wiezen gave a nod and mumbled into her shoulder, keeping his arms wrapped around her. "Yeah..." He said quietly. "..Yeah." He said again, even quieter than the first time, his embrace only tightening around her almost protectively. He let out small dry cough and pulled away finally, turning back to take another one of the dwindling apple fritters to distract himself from other thoughts, dipping it inside the buttercream before eating it within two bites.
Rosemary: *She gave somewhat of a nod to Judissia as she followed, her mind still on the guard that looked at her*
The witch observed him eat quietly, resting her cheek on her palm from her propped elbow on the counter. "Wiezen...." She called him. "Are thee sure it is only the kids that are bothering you, and not something else?" Helga finally asked him. "You know you can trust me, right?" She reassured her lover.
The soldiers beside the carriage went back into step on both sides, the guards that had come to assist in the escort leading the way, the bottoms of their tridents clicking against the ground with each step.

Judissia kept her eyes on the golden carriage as she and Rose had began to go ahead of it once again. She altered their route to where there were two buildings between them and their target. There were too many eyes down below now, and she had decided that they would have to play it safe and regroup quickly.

~

Wiezen's ears perked a little when she had said his name, but at her first question he didn't answer verbally, instead giving a slight, stiff nod of his head while chewing. When he did so, his jaw clenched. And at her next question he looked at her, swallowing the thoroughly chew apple fritter. "Of course I do Helga. I've known that for a long time now."
Rosemary: *She followed slowly and silently. Her mind was still on the man who had caught sight of her and she hated it. She tried to get it out of her mind, but it all kept going back to that man catching sight of her. Regardless, she continued to follow Judissia*
"I-I know, I just--" Her ears lowered and she sighed some, her right hand finding his and holding it tightly. "Just... Just reminding you that you don't need to keep things to yourself. Not anymore." She smiled, though it was small the radiance behind it still present. She coughed lightly before clearing her throat. "Now, how long is this journey of ours? What should I pack? I'll take some leftover dumplings for us to snack on on the way." Her hand brushed against his cheek as she spoke.
The tires of the shining gold carriage came to a stop a few minutes later, the guards that had been leading it resentfully now stepping to the side in two rows in front of a moderated building, it's three rooftops in the shape of half of a sphere with thin points sticking from the center of it's top. The middle dome was crafted from thick glass, and was the only one who didn't have one of the toothpick like points on it's top.
They had arrived at the mayor's residence.

The soldiers that were flanking the carriage came to a stop, moving aside as the doors of the carriage opened again. When Nadas Wein exited this time, he carried a small chest while some of the soldiers hurried to grab a much larger one, taking four of them to lift it by the handles that were attached to it.

The man from before exited the other side of the carriage at his own pace, one of the soldiers that was near it flinching away from him as he came into step beside the nobleman, going towards the door.

~

Wiezen sighed in the same moment that she did, locking their fingers when her hand found his. "I know baby..I know..." He said, trying to keep those words in mind. He knew that they were, but he also knew that some things were better left unsaid, especially the things that he weren't completely sure about. But when the subject of things switched back to their journey, he gave a small shrug. "It usually takes around two days and a half once we reach the halfway point due to their regulations once on their lands."
Rosemary: *Her eyes were locked on the sight below. She didn't dare look at the one guard, for fear of meeting his eyes again, and instead focused on the large chests that the guards were carrying*

Enricho: *He continued to search through the forests for Oasis. He was starting to get tired now, but he refused to rest. He searched more and more through the forest, calling out her name as loudly as he could in order to find her*
Judissia's eyes were on the largest chest as it was being carried up the stairs into the mayor's building, her tongue running across her lips slightly in anticipation. But then her eyes narrowed, the hairs on her neck raising in alert, her hand on already in the middle of pulling out a dagger until someone's hand stopped it with a bit of force.

"Relax rellaaaaax, we're on the same side remember?" Kahni chuckled quietly, waiting until Judissia eased herself out before she lowered her guard as well, kneeling down with them. "Yer eyes on the prize too?"

"Hell yeah." Judissia mumbled, her attention back below. "We need to get closer." She said, starting to count out the guards in pairs of twos. "Twenty six guards."

"And thirty soldiers." Kahni added to the list. "Damn...whatever's in those chests we got it made! Maaaybe it'll be even easier if we'd uh distraction eh? Rose, go down there and shake yer tooshie, that should be enough of one." She started laughing quietly, covering her mouth.

Judissia rolled her eyes and pulled on her hood, blending in with the building they were on before she jumped across to building to their right, making her away around it until she could get a could look from the opposite side, peering around the corner. There were guards there too.
Why don't we just go kill them all? It would make our job soooo much easier.
"Don't start with me." Judissia growled a little above a whisper in response as she looked for a way that they could get closer without being seen.
Rosemary: *She was baffled at Kahni's idea and responded as such, still keeping a whisper but her frustration was clear as day* W-What?! No way in hell am I gonna do that. Why don't you do it? After all, it's your idea!
"Yer fanny's bigger than mine ma'dam." Kahni snickered. Her attention returned to Judissia as she returned. "Whatcha got for us?"

"They're everywhere around the area." Judissia stated. "The front, the back, the sides. There ain't no way that we're gonna be able to get by without being seen. We might have to get our hands dirty and rattle some skulls."

"Heh, or we might not have'ta. Don't forget ya 'ave a herbalist specialist with ya." Kahni reminded with a more than ready grin. "A little hemp won't hurt nobody."

Judissisa stared at her cautiously, but slowly nodded, watching Kahni turn and disappear around the corner of the building silently. She didn't look at Rose, but her words were directed at her. "You're about to find out what makes her so dangerous..." She said, motioning her to follow as she went back from where she had been coming from and jumped down to ground level. She placed her back against the wall and looked around the corner, watching the guards that marched in a pace back and forth at the back of the building.

So is "Rose has a phat ass" the running joke we're going with XD over a year ago
Well..she has Wiezen so that should suffice for now xD over a year ago
But Jade is greedy for compliments when it comes to Helga XD over a year ago
Rosemary: *She was curious as to what Kahni had planned. She just shrugged and followed behind Judissia* As long as I don't have to show off my butt, I'm fine with whatever
Judissia took her eyes from the guards for a moment to glance a Rosemary with a raised eyebrow. "...You were planning to show your butt to the guards?" She asked jokingly before turning back to look around the corner. She watched as Kahni walked right out into plain sight, a rolled cigar to her lips. It seemed like she had only inhaled one big time and turned it into nothing but ashes as the guards started to approach her.
But when she exhaled, the smoke shot from her lips like an arrow from a cross bow, striking both of the guards in their faces before they started stumbling around and laughing some. And then they just fell to the ground waving their arms and legs as if they were trying to create a snow angel from the concrete beneath them.

Kahni motioned to them hurriedly.

And that was their opening. "Come on--" She took Rosemary's hand for a moment and pulled her along with her around the corner, releasing it to pick up speed.

Kahni motioned for them to hurry up, cupping her hands together and holding them that way tightly as Judissia jumped into them, and she catapulted her up high enough to grab onto a piece of the concrete. She turned back and held her hand down for Rose to grab onto when she went through the same motion.
Rosemary: N-No! Will you and Kahni stop saying stuff about my bu- *Before she could finish, Judissia grabbed her hand and pulled her along. Once they reached the wall and Judissia was on the roof, Rosemary grabbed her hand and climbed up*
Judissia heaved Rosemary up onto the roof while the guards continued to wave their sprawled arms and legs across the ground, chuckling and snickering about how long it had been since they'd seen snow in Graytryn.

Kahni came next, back up and darting towards the wall, running up enough to catch Judissia's hand to be pulled up herself, smoke easing out of her nostrils. When she saw the look on Judissia's face, she went ahead and gave an explanation. "Angel Hemp. Takes'em to their happy place. It's harmless, I promise." She said, holding her hand up in oath, keeping her voice low.

Judissia eyed her for a moment before nodding slowly like she had last time. "Alright, lets move." She got into crouch and eased her way across the flat section that outlined the roof, her camouflage coming into play as she quickly scurried up the dome and slid down to the other side, making her way towards the glass in the glass top in the center.

Kahni followed after her, going around the first dome instead of over it since she didn't really have anything to make her blend into the environment. She had to time her movements quickly when the guards on that side where marching back up the street so that she wouldn't be seen.
This subplot really is just Charlie's anjos XD over a year ago
...Charlie's anjos is trash tho.... over a year ago
Good. They are both similar and are both terrible over a year ago
Rosemary: *She waited for Judissia and Kahni to go first. Just like Kahni, she had no way of hiding herself, so she waited patiently for her chance to move. She was barely able to make it across as the guards were turning, but did so without alarming anyone*
Judissia kept herself low to the ground until she got to the glass dome, motioning the others to keep quiet by putting a finger to her lips, looking down into the space below them, the glass dome big enough for them to see mostly everything.

Kahni went over beside her and knelt down herself. She saw that the swine known as Nadas Wein was just getting around to shooing away the soldiers that had come with him, but she could barely even hear what they were saying.

However, Judissia could, and so could Rosemary, their senses still a good bit sharper since their time in the place they never looked back on to speak about.

Down in the room, Nadas paced across the plain wooden tile floors in front of the mayor's wide two toned marblewood desk as he continued to speak, now coming to a stand still in front of chests that sat behind him. The escort that was present with him was standing off a few feet away from him with an uninterested expression.
"Now that we have the pleasantries out of the way," Wein said, "we can get down to business. As a nobleman of the Wein Family, we see delicacy in expanding, as I'm sure that you already are knowledgeable of. And I, now the soon to be head of the family, am opening opportunities early." He said. "So with that said, I have come a exceedingly far way from Owensport to your grand town of eh....things, with a proposition!" He said, straightening his coat. "As we have discussed, I would like to purchase your town and perhaps bring about some well needed changes. Not only that, but with me, I have brought about the means for those changes to be made." He turned and stepped aside and knelt down some to stick a key through the largest chest, turning it three times before it popped open, revealing diamonds and gold, rubies and pearls filled all the way to the brim, some of it spilling over.

The grey bearded stout man, around his 70's one would assume, leaned forward, his oddly diamond shaped spectacles sliding down the bridge of his nose lightly before he sat in his chair, the fingers of his hands locked together as they rested on his desk. He didn't seem amused for too long. "Tell me. What are these changes that you speak of bringing to Graytryn Master Nadas?" His voice held a quaintness to it that sung like the dying sound of violins.

"Ah, now that is a fantastic question Master Eillis. As I had said before, the Wein noblemen fancy expanding, yes, but we also see fit to expand what our investments go into. Imagine, Graytryn allying with the power nation of Owensport, it's age eaten buildings becoming towers, it's wealthy becoming wealthier, it's poor becoming not so poor, the iron fist of power that they will gain!~ Fending against the things that lurk outside your town just as well as within it if that may be so, will be like swatting away flies with our soldiers and the weaponry that we can provide." He grinned. "Your town will become a kingdom."

The mayor sat silent for a moment, stroking his beard before he spoke once more, his brows furrowing. "As tempting as this sounds, what assurance can you give to strengthen your word that these things are liable to happen? With all due respect, these words you speak appear to be quite...rehearsed."
Rosemary: *She felt like she was going to gag at the sight of all this. Each word that came from Wein's mouth sounded more and more grating with each syllable. She found it tempting to just kill him then and there, but she held back on it, looking over at Judissia to see her reaction to it all*
Neither Judissia nor Kahni were paying complete attention to what Wein nor the mayor was saying, both of them grinning like fools as they were more focused on the opened chest of gold. But when Nadas spoke of the "investments" that he would be making into the town, Judissia's brows furrowed, and she had begun to start paying more attention again.
-
"Rehearsed? Oh why I'd never! Each and every word I speak to you now Mayor Eillis is one hundred percent, profoundly truth and unrehearsed! Normally, I would take insult to such a suspicion, however, I understand completely the needs for the assurance. After all, this town has been passed down from your forefathers for a reason has it not? Which is why I also brought along something much more valuable than gold."

He retrieved the smaller chest from the floor and shoved the key into the lock. However, unlike the previous chest, or any other one, the key within it was twisted to the left numerous times as if it were a wind up box. The sound of gears twisting began to be heard within it as slowly, it was opened, a dim light shining from within it.

And when it was opened all the way, the Mayor leaned in some to see what it was exactly. However..the moment he was able to perceive it, he sat up completely straight, his stale emerald eyes widening behind his diamond spectacles, his mouth falling agape slightly. All color drained from his face. "Th-th-the....The Crown of Thorns!??!" He reared back away from the chest, his mouth seeming to have gone as dry as sand paper when he spoke, his eyes glued to the item within it.

"Precisely, but within the same instance, no. More rather it is a few pieces of a fractured puzzle." Wein said, gesturing to what was a series of intertwining thorns shaping half of a crown, it's loops and spines leading into lines of gold trim and plating that filled the other half. "I first found the first few pieces scattered across the lands, one of them being found in my homeland by a fisherman who had a...minor incident, with a school of silent seas shortly afterwards. No one had any idea what it was exactly until another one of my relatives found a second identical piece that seemed to meld into the first. I suppose the rest would be to long of a story to tell."

Now the escort's attention was caught as well, his eye narrowing as he listened intensely, though his expression remained apathetically calm.
-
Judissia's eyes had widened just as the Mayor's had, and she now was fully invested in what was being said, seeming to have forgotten that the gold was even present within the room.

Khani's squinted eyes from all of her smoking had seemed to open up more suddenly.
-

The Mayor licked his lips, finally managing to tear his eyes from the box and shift them to Wein. "Y-you dare to bring this unfathomably unholy thing into my town!? Are you mad?!"

"Oh, far from it Master Eillis. In fact, I suppose that I would be the FURTHEST thing from it." A conceited smirk came onto Nadas Wein's face. "The power that this relic possesses will make the greatest difference within the lands that you have ever witnessed. Imagine leagues of men and women kneeling at your feet with the utterance of a single word, your enemies falling onto their knees to plead for mercy as their kingdoms are reduced to pillars of salt before their eyes. The eyes of the envious becoming your allies, man, beasts of the fields and creatures that dwell within the dark alike now your allies that would do anything you bid at command. You're a religious man, Master Ellis, yes? Now imagine me, walking among your town as the Jesus of Riches, my nimble feet stepping idly upon the sea of poor and gracing them with my presence."

The Mayor's hands slammed down onto his desk and he stood up. "I decline your offer Nadas Wein!" He roared angrily.

Wein seemed to be taken aback by this. "D-Decline!?" He said as if the word was something that he had never heard before.

"You come into my town, you mock my people and the sacred grounds in which these buildings were built upon and bring this accursed devil's helmet into the likes of my presence!? Attempting to deceive me into granting your wishes to this town and it's people!? I DECLINE!"

"You cannot decline! Do you know who I am?! I am Nadas Wein of the noble--"

"GET OUT! Depart from this town at once!" The Mayor interrupted, slamming his fist down onto his desk.

"..Very well then..." Wein spoke slowly. "How unfortunate..." He straightened his coat and turned around as if to walk towards the door they had came in. But within three steps, he suddenly whirled back around, and their was loud bang.

Crimson oozed down the wall behind the Mayor's chair, and the Mayor himself crumpled into a heap of weight on the floor, a hole in fresh sizzling hole in the center of his head.

Smoke drifted from barrel of the link in Wein's hand, the hammer being cocked back. "Hm, I should have started with that as an introduction." He commented, closing the chest in his possession.

(Incomplete Crown of Thorns)
 Neither Judissia nor Kahni were paying complete attention to what Wein nor the mayor was saying, both
See...now I'm in the mood to make an actual story...Wind, is that a bad thing? XD over a year ago
That tactic won't work on me because I don't even know what that word means XD over a year ago
Doesn't mean you aren't a Pope XD over a year ago
Rosemary: *Rosemary looked at both Judissia and Kahni is utter confusion. She had no idea as to what this Crown of Thorns was that they were discussing. It all sounded like a completely worthless item to her. But, as she continued to look at the sight below, her eyes only widened once she witnessed the mayor murdered by Wein. It was finally then that Rosemary had completely lost her temper. Her hands gripped tightly into fists, her teeth bared, even looking sharp like a wild animal. Never had she seen such a disgusting and despicable person in her life, and she refused to let him escape. She started to stand up, reaching for her sword. She was prepared to go down there and kill him*
"never had she seen such a disgusting and despicable person in her life" .......Alzul? ....Emma? .....FUCKING MACROSS? over a year ago
no xD over a year ago
That's not fucking fair, Jade XD over a year ago
(so.... much.... reading... xD)

Even after twenty years, the nymph still did not understand what the term "baby" meant, though she took it as a compliment for having a youthful appearance. "Two and a half days, hmm? How is it there? Hot, cold, wet?" She scratched her chin lightly, thinking of all the possible outfits she could wear, especially for visiting a kingdom. The witch kissed his cheek in attempt to cheer him up before she spoke again. "We should take our leave soon. I'll pack our bags and some snacks, mmkay?" She gave him a reassuring smile. "This little vacation for us is going to be fun. No more sounds of bickering or yelling or anything of the sort."
Oh come on Jade, it ain't that much xD over a year ago
Judissia's eyes had widened in shock as soon as she had seen Wein reach into his jacket, and the next thing she new, the mayor of Graytryn was but a leaking corpse on the floor.

"Holy shit..." Kahni muttered, staring down at the scene. But now more importantly to her at least, the treasure chests within the room.

When Rosemary had stood up, the voice in her head spoke eagerly. "Yes! Now its time for some fucking meat cleaving!"

Judissia had stood as well and grabbed her by the arm. However, before she could say anything, her attention snapped back to what was going on below when she heard the door burst open from the inside, the guards entering the room. And at that very moment, all hell broke loose.

There was a yell of something that could barely be understood when a suddenly explosion shook the foundation of the mayor's building, the glass that they had been looking through shattering from the inside, blowing shards of glass up into the air in a scattered frenzy. Following behind it instantaneously was a shockwave that blasted that tore the roof asunder.

Judissia's arms had wrapped around Rosemary protectively as they were swept from the roof, crumbs being blown away by heat filled wind, the building chunks of building following behind them. She hit the ground hard, everything fading into black as pieces of building landed on top of them.

~

"The weather is..strange there. It depends on which weather you are referring to, for the Fre Kingdom has four. Depending on where the location is, of course." Wiezen answered her first question about how the weather was there. "I was thinking that it would be better to take our leave tomorrow instead. Today has been...tiring. But packing for tomorrow would be a good start. I'll take care of my portion, for there are specific things that I need."
Rosemary: *She was ready to throw Judissia away from her, until the blast was set off. She was taken off guard, even more so when Judissia had wrapped her arms around her. Though it didn't help protect Romseary completely, as she could feel the pain from the impact, she was still conscious and she looked down at Judissia* H-Hey, Jud! Jud, are you okay!?
"Very well. Tomorrow it is. And I'll be sure to take enough to fit with all four weathers." She nodded when Wiezen told her he would pack his own things. "Okay, but don't forget to pack in that Hawaiian shirt I got you!" Helga reminded him, licking her lips from the crumbs of her apple fritter. "I shall go pack and check on the children." She stood up from her stool before pausing. "Any ideas for dinner?" She asked him, tipping his chin of slightly. "Maybe some cooking will help pull that frown upside down." She smiled, a small but genuine one.
Helga, you just got done cooking XD over a year ago
Good to know Enricho is still getting shit even twenty years later over a year ago
Granted, he's not retarded any mais at least XD At least I think he's not... over a year ago
Judissia mumbled something in a heavy slur, her vision coming back to in blurs. She could hear Rosemary speaking, but it sounded as if she were trying to hear her from distance. That is, until she caught tail end of Rose's words and everything around them washed over the blur, a wave of reality splashing her in the face. She groaned, pulling herself up into sit, but keeping Rosemary close to her for a moment. And when she looked around them, all she could see now was a civil war, the guards stabbing into soldiers with their tridents and casting spells, the soldiers firing at the guards with their advanced weaponry.

There was a grunt of pain from a couple of feet away, and Kahni was rising from her feet, clutching her side where a shard of glass had been lodged. She staggered some, and when she cough she cringed slightly, the nerves in her side a stabbing agony. But she could managed. She spotted Judissia and Rosemary near by and started making her way over to them to see if they were alright.

~

Wiezen couldn't help but roll his eyes when she had mentioned the Hawaiian shirt. "I'm a simple man when it comes to colors Helga, and that is too many colors. It's either black or white, tan or blue. Or red." He said, using his thumb to wipe around some of the crumbs at the corner of her lips that her tongue missed while she told him that she was going to go check on the children. But when it came to the subject of dinner, he himself paused, aside from the cough that came and left. "...Sleep..." He said. "The children can have whatever they want. You were going to give it to them anyways sooner or later so..." He gave a shrug.
Rosemary: Oh shit *She rushed over to Kahni, making sure that she could stand* K-Kahni, are you going to be alright?