windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6901-6950 of 9437

over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
Helga released a soft sigh after what he said. ”Okay, Charlie, you win.” She said finally, a small frown replacing her smile. And when she saw his frustration, she placed a gentle hand on his cheek as if to soothe it. ”Perhaps I was just trying to elongate my time with you.” She admitted. ”But I wouldn’t want that time you being angry at me.” She curled her hair back to begin their trip to the nymph realms, and now her being the one who guided it would be much easier. ”May I kiss you, Charlie?”

Zealia had locked the door of the room in case her brother tried anything stupid again while she apologized. But when she realized he hadn’t heard her, she blinked and repeated what she said. “I-I said I was sorry!” She exclaimed with lowered ears. “I shouldn’t have said invaded your personal space or make you feel like a victim of rape o-or a victim that likes getting raped from a nymph o-or—“ She stooped herself before she could embarrass herself even more, and instead began to fix the ukelele with magic once she found it.
over a year ago pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
"Uh..dad. It's a little more complicated than that.." Levi said, looking up at Oswald now. "The same thing happened to Han'ah a while back when we had got here. I thought that somethin' bad happened, which it did, don't get me wrong. But it was when Ms. Morgan–"

"Don't call me that! Sheesh, I'm not that fuckin' old!" Oasis exclaimed.

"Uh, right, sorry. It's when Edrain had sunk, I think. I thought I had lost Han'ah, and I could assume that it was because you probably almost died."

Oasis thought back to Edrain, which didn't take much because it was pretty much still fresh and clear. "Then what's goin' on with Ha'nah? If that's the case, then why isn't this happening to one and not the other?"

"Because...Ha'nah was originally her own person." Han'ah said slowly, now turning to Oasis. "Mom...what the fuck happened between you guys?"

"I...we got into a sort of dispute, Eros and I and Rosemary and Eros ended up leaving. I couldn't find her when I went to look and I doubt Rosemary is gonna have any luck. She left a while ago. I-I didn't think that this was going to be something that happened just because of that!"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS SAY SOMETHING?!" Han'ah shrieked. "You guys argued?! Since WHEN!?"

"I don't think its just the fact that she left," Levi said while trying to stop Han'ah from yelling again. "I think...I think this is one of those things where the lines might be splitting. If Eros left, and her mind is starting to change about something, then...then it'll almost be like Ha'nah was never born to began with..."

Everyone fell silent, and Ha'nah gulped. "Heh..hahah...m-mama wouldn't...like..want that....would she? I mean...not intentionally.."

"No..nah ah. That can't happen–Ha'nah's my damn sister!" Han'ah said. "Sh-she can't leave, I need her!"

"I'm not saying that its one hundred percent accurate but," Levi said quickly, "It's just a speculation from a dummy remember?" He tried to joke, giving a nervous laugh.

~

"It's not about winning anything, it's NEVER about that!" Charlie snapped at her the moment she had said it. And when she placed her hand on his cheek, he looked away from her. However at the question she asked, he was taken by surprise. "...What? Why? We don't have time for that."

~

"Oh...that.." Addai said, rubbing the back of his neck, cringing a little when everything was brought back up again. "Do not..um..worry..about it?" He said it as if he were questioning himself about as to not do so as well. However, his attention shifted the moment she had used her magic, and for a brief half a second, he felt as if he saw it. As in, he saw the magic leaving her body before it fell upon the the ukulele. He felt it. At least, he thought that he did. "May you...do that again? Your magic?" He asked.
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
*Oswald could only give a worried expression, before he asked Han'ah* So what do we do? Rosemary is already searching for her, but if Oasis had trouble finding her, Rosemary may not have much luck, and I fear we don't have much time left. Is there anything that can prevent her from disappearing? Anything at all that can help Rosemary find Eros?

*Rosemary continued to run through town, even climbing on top of roofs and getting a view from above to search, running as hard as she could to find her. She kept telling herself that finding her would be easy, but even she had doubt in her mind*
last edited over a year ago
"I mean, we could track her, but not with Ha'nah like this," Han'ah answered. "And even if we could, there's no telling how far she even went, or where she even went."

"Oh come on..h-how hard could it be?" Ha'nah tried to sit herself up, only to finally become a little more full in view. "Shit...looks like it stopped some..." She looked at her hands again, but could still see through them some. Not only that, but she wasn't feeling to up to par either.
*Oswald gave a sigh, taking off his glasses to pinch the bridge of his nose* Dammit! This isn't good. If all we got is Rosemary's hunting skills, which I can confirm aren't as great as Judissia's, than I fear we don't have much chance, Han'ah. I... hate to say it, but I fear that unless luck smiles upon us, we have no chance

*Rosemary kept running, her heart pounding against her chest like a hammer, but she refused to stop running, in the hopes that she would find Eros, but regardless, she eventually gave out, falling to her knees, panting heavily, breathing hard* Dammit, Eros! Goddammit, Eros! Why did you have to get so pissed at me!? Why did I have to be such a bitch!? Why do I always make people suffer when I'm around them!?
Han'ah shook her head slowly to what Oswald had to say, turning to Levi, only to see him avert his eyes away from her. "I..I won't let this happen! I won't!" She bit back some tears, looking to Ha'nah.. "Don't worry, you're going to be fine! Just fine! R-right mom?"

Oasis ran her fingers through her hair, unable to give Han'ah an answer.

"M-mom....right?!" Han'ah asked again, a few tears starting to dampen her cheeks.

Ha'nah reached over and hugged Han'ah from the side, resting her head on her shoulder. "..Hey...everything's gonna be good..I promise.." She said. "You just..focus on what we have to...do. Mama will..come back around eventually. I'll be fine...I'm a tough one."

"I..I can't lose you..n-not you too!" Han'ah turned to her now and was about to hug her, and to tell her that everything was going to be alright again. But she couldn't, for Ha'nah had merged with her before she could say a word more.
*Rosemary sat on the roof of the building, looking at the ground, the dead silence of the town finally driving her to some breaking point. She sat there, and began to tear up* Eros, please.... I can't handle this emptiness. *She spoke to herself in a whisper* This cold, quiet nothingness all around me. It's like that place, twenty so years ago. That cage, nothing but darkness and dead silence. I can't... I can't keep up this sort of act. I'm afraid. I'm scared. I don't want to die, but I don't want anyone else to have to fight this for me. But I can't do this without you. I'm weak without you by my side. Without you, I'm just a scared child. I'm just the girl who sat around and did nothing but cry and be scared. I can't do this without you, Eros. I'm just a piece that isn't whole without you here.
Once they became one again, Han'ah had to make sure that Ha'nah was still there, for she felt as if even the slightest second with her going without talking would be the last moment that she would ever be be able to talk to her or see her again.

Oasis felt a stab of guilt in her heart as she watched Han'ah hug herself as if she were still attempting to hug her other half, so much so that she eventually looked away out of the inability to even looked at her. She felt another bad omen be added to her head that made her sick to her stomach, and now she was hoping that when Rosemary returned, even with the likelihood of things, that Eros would be with her so that she could try to fix things again.
Because one thing that she didn't want was this. This was the furthest from anything she wanted. Seeing her daughter like this, even with Han'ah not being birthed yet, crushed her on the inside. Once they became one again, Han'ah had to make sure that Ha'nah was still there, for she felt as if even the slightest second with her going without talking would be the last moment that she would ever be be able to talk to her or see her again.

Oasis felt a stab of guilt in her heart as she watched Han'ah hug herself as if she were still attempting to hug her other half, so much so that she eventually looked away out of the inability to even looked at her. She felt another bad omen be added to her head that made her sick to her stomach, and now she was hoping that when Rosemary returned, even with the likelihood of things, that Eros would be with her so that she could try to fix things again.
Because one thing that she didn't want was this. This was the furthest from anything she wanted. Seeing her daughter like this, even with Han'ah not being birthed yet, crushed her on the inside.
*Rosemary remained on the roof, her eyes looking down in sadness* I... I can't go back without Eros. But I don't know where she is. She could be miles away by now. She could be in a different country for all I know. *Rosemary started to tear up more and more at the thought of returning to see what her anger toward Eros would bring* Is this what I get for treating her like that for so many years? All because I hated that part of me, for the stupidest reason possible?
The hand that was on Charlie’s face slowly curled a piece of his hair behind his ear. ”Oh, but I must. It will not strip much of our time. In fact, it will help us. Will you allow me to do so, Charlie?” She asked politely.

Zealia blinked at Addai’s Request. She was already done fixing the ukulele, so she wasn’t quite sure what to do. But then an idea popped into her head, and she used her magic with ease to break rip open the ponytail that held Addai’s hair together.
Oasis eventually told Levi to look after Han'ah while she was going back downstairs to be in a space where she could clear her head. Once she got down to the room however, she lifted her foot, and her heel planted into the bed, forcing it against the wall with a loud snapping of the material. She began to curse at herself immediately, thinking how stupid she was, and how she should have to just given Eros an answer.
But she couldn't. She couldn't, knowing very well that any answer that she could have given her would have either been a lie, or worse.

~

"No." Charlie said again, squinting at her. "I refuse to believe that letting you put your lips on me is going to help us either." He spoke flatly. "Are we going or are you just wasting my time, Quartz?" He said impatiently now.

~

Addai watched Zealia closely as she used her magic, and it was just before his hair fell down over his face that he saw it once again. Is that what magic truly looks like? Not only that, but he had felt that odd feeling again as well. "Strange.." He mumbled to himself. He shook his head some to ruffle out his hair dark colored hair, which was wavy and thick, while wondering why his eyes were showing him such things now. A gift from Pele perhaps? He asked himself.
When he noticed that Zealia had fixed his instrument, he thanked her for it, though in a rather distant manner now that he was thinking over a few things.
*Rosemary didn't bother to head back. Sad and guilt ridden she remained there, too ashamed to go right back
"Charlie, I would not lie to you to make you uncomfortable with a kiss. It is just the simplest and quickest way to getting to my home and closer to that gateway. I understand it may disgust you, and if you truly do not want to, we can take the long road there which would take us over a few hours." She gave a small bow. "But it is your decision."

"Is everything okay, Addai?" Zealia's eyes squinted some. She fixed his hair from where she had taken it off his ponytail, giggling softly since she wasn't quite sure how to stylize it to his liking. "What is strange?" She asked, hoping it was herself.
"Damn it, damn it, DAMN IT!" Oasis fell into a sit on the bed, her hands at her face again while she began to think to herself, so many things filling her head. Was she going to continue with Fre knowing that her daughter would potentially lose her sister? Would everything have to be put on the line, Wein retrieving the crown, getting her own sister back, have to be put on the back burner now?
There was so much that tried to cram itself into place that she was feeling as if she were going to go insane. But then it happened. One mental smack across the back caused her to straighten out, something within her deadening. She took in a slow, deep breath and stood up, her mind now attempting to straighten itself out with the second wind of calmness that had finally washed over her. She was a soldier. Despite of what country, of what army, she...was a soldier. And it was time that she stopped running from it. '

~

Charlie's eye twitched slightly. "That...is the stupidest, thing I've ever heard." He said quite blatantly. "So what, you go around kissin' dudes and poof, we're in some magical world where trees sing and pigs fly?" For a moment, he began to sound like Cain. "Can you get me there now, or not?"

~

Addai continued to think as she watched her mess around with his hair before he finally answered. "I..believe that I may be able to sense magic. I am not entirely sure." He said to her. "It is a strange feeling, and the sight itself is rather distorted within my perception."
*As Oasis lay in her bed a faint knock was heard on her door* Oasis, may I come in *It was clearly the voice of Oswald*
"Actually... yes." Helga replied about the singing trees and flying pigs. It was the only way aside from drowning yourself in a certain mixture. The whole kissing ordeal was evidence that you trusted an individual enough to enter the realms. But she addressed his previous statement with a shake of her head. "I do not go around kissing anyone. I have not done so. And if I began to, I would like it to be with you." She smiled lovingly at him. At his last question, she sighed and gave him a small nod. "As you wish, Charlie." She took a few steps forward, both her leafy claws that began to glow cupping each side of his cheeks, gifting him with cozy warmth that now ran through his body. She closed her eyes, her mouth finally opening to speak, though they were very painful and hoarse mumbles of a chant. And once the words were said, the impact of her plump lips touching his engulfed the both of them into a blinding light where they no longer were outside the restaurant.

"With everything I've seen you accomplish this far, this does not surprise me." Zealia said truthfully, pushing his hair back some as she debated what to do. "It's fascinating if you are truly able to do so. It puts a whole new world into your eyes." She smiled.
Addai was quite confused by some of what Zealia said, and he didn't hesitate to speak of one particular thing out of all of it. "I do not think that I have accomplished much. Not as much as I would like,' He said, rubbing his chin now in thought. "This experience is one that surprises me greatly."

~

Charlie rolled his eyes. "I highly doubt it would be "me" you'd like to do that to for any other reason than that I look like "him"." When her hands cupped is cheeks, he squinted at her, watching as she began to chant. "Finally. What is this? Some kind of teleporta--" But before he could finish, her lips had come into contact with his much to his surprise and dismay, and he was already pulling away when the flash of light occurred.

~

Oasis was already on her feet much before Oswald had knocked on the door, and when she heard him speak, she answered him rather dully. "No." And instead, she went to the door and opened it, stepping outside of the room. Her expression was sterner, her eyes going to his. "What is it? Has somethin' else occurred already?" She said, her speech already starting to revert back to how she spoke while in Owenport's military.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Why does this make her military thought over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
...Yes. over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Also, that was my answer because I didn't even understand what you were asking xD over a year ago
Uh... No *Oswald shook his head before responding* I understand how important this is to you Oasis. Your family I mean. If you want to search for them, I understand. I have Crow to help us get into Bonnus lab, as well as Levi's intelligence
In the next moment, Charlie and Helga found themselves in the alternate reality known as Terra Nymph. It was early morning, the beautiful skies a shade of purple and orange as it made way for the rising sun. They were now laying down in the dewy grass, enveloped in a pile of leaves that had fallen from a yawning tree. Helga slowly stood up, inhaling deeply the fresh air–the flowers in her air sprouting a brighter color. The nymph removed the cloak that hid her green skin from the world, revealing her much of her body that held visible scarring from the asylum. Her eyes eyed the familiar river in front of them, before her attention turned back to Charlie. She extended her hand to help him up with a small smile. "When will you understand that I love you just as much as I love him? It saddened me to see you leave, but I understood you had to to help him. But I still saw you in his eyes, smiling with those beautiful eyes of yours. And I made sure to treat you with a sweet every time I got the chance to. Why do you think I baked so much afterwards? Much of it was to spoil you." She giggled, and this time, only a piece of her laughter was heard. "Especially the cookies. I remember how much you loved them when I found you."

Zealia frowned at Addai's reply. "I believe you have accomplished so much since you were born." She said, referring to all the hardships he had gone through. "And those accomplishments just keep growing and growing." She smiled at him humbly. "Have a seat, I know this must be a lot to process." But then curiosity stuck her. "What magic do you see? Can you see my nymph or therian magic? Must I be in character for you to see so?"
"This I know already, Oswald. However, you stated to me that this ship would sailing across the sea in twenty minutes last we spoke, correct? It's been longer. And now that Rosemary isn't here, it's bound to take longer than we originally discussed." Her manner was straightforward and sharp when she spoke. "For our sail to Fre, I require a map so that we can coordinate a route that will most likely keep us off of Owenport's radar. I can pinpoint some of the demilitarized zones that should allow us access to a decent portion, enough for us to start moving." She walked passed him. "While your at that, I'm going to retrieve Rosemary and tell her that we're leaving."

~

"Yeah? Well things change." Charlie replied, standing up on his own and brushing himself off. "Like I said, I'm not the kid you found anymore, far from it. I stopped being that when that piece of shit showed up and made me sick and caused me to die, which threw this whole shit storm of a scenario into existence to began with. But I guess you don't remember that part. Figures. And anyways, get real. I liked fruit more than sweets. So there's where your wrong. Again, stop thinking that I'm him. I'm not here to be anyone's replacement."

He took a look around them, most of it not really catching his eye due to him only looking for one specified thing. "So, where's the gateway?" He said again with the same impatience from before.

~

"I do not know. I am only able to see it briefly. But..what is this Therian? I have heard it many times from you now, and from the..fish..teeth..creature," He didn't exactly know what to refer to Nema as, so he described it the best way that he knew how and hoped that she knew what he was speaking of.
O... Oh. Uh... Alright *Without another word he walked away, unable to find a word to hrr response
Oasis went back up to the deck and looked over to Han'ah, but she didn't say anything, and instead left the shift and went off into town.
Helga sighed softly. "I know you're not that kid anymore. But that doesn't make me love you any less. You are right, things do change but my love for you hasn't." Her hands cupped one of his so he could understand the truth behind her words. "I saw you collapse within his eyes and I felt my heart break at the sight of it."

Zealia wasn't quite sure how to describe either a Therian or a nymph. Both of them were very complex, especially her dad's side. She didn't even know if it was worth describing now with her dying light, and didn't want to alarm Addai by saying anything negative. "I guess... I guess you can describe a Therian as a really good person." Was all that she said as far as a definition that both were true for her dad, all versions of him. She knew it was rude to only give him that, so instead she decided to show him. A white light engulfed her, and when it dimmed, her orange curls were now slick pink locks with horns protruding from her head. Zealia had turned into her link version, which included of combination of both sides of her family since solely turning into a dying Therian wouldn't look so good.
*Rosemary walked aimlessly around the empty streets looking for Eros. She knew she wouldn't find her and yet, she continued searching refusing to return without her*
*oasis walked*
Jade I will shout XD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Tempting. over a year ago
Then ill do it to Zealia. She will get no Hawaiian dick XD over a year ago
"You should've just left." Charlie said, now looking at her. "From the moment you saw these," The entirety of his eyes flickered and became pitch black. "You should've just left. But don't take that as me pitying you, or taking sides like you people like to do. Because the fact of the matter is, you and him both are the reason I had to suffer while everyone else got the good ends of the stick. Hummus got to shed. Cain and Y'iel came out of Pandora. But little old me got sent to hell for somethin' that I didn't even do. So understand that I don't care about how much you say you "love" me. Because what we see as love are two different things."

His eyes flickered back to normal and he turned away from her. "So you know, the least you could do is hurry it up and take me where I need to go so I can get on with it."

~

Addai looked away some when the light engulfed Zealia's body, and when he looked back, his eyes widened some as he looked at her. Never before had he seen such a creature, such an aura around one single person. He could just slightly distinguish the differences in what he thought was the nymph of her aura, and what he could only assume to be the Therian. "You are...beautiful..." He found himself saying in amazement.

~

Oasis didn't take long to decide to search from the rooftops, her sense of smell, though not as good as her mother's, enough to track down Rosemary along with the help of their bond. She didn't know where she was, but was rather attracted to the direction that she had gone in. Which was, in turn, a good way for her to narrow down her options of where to go.
"We've gone through so much together that a pair of black eyes is the last thing that would send me away, Charlie." She frowned, wanting to discuss this before possibly never seeing him again. "What happened to you was completely unfair and uncalled for. I'm so sorry, Charlie. I never wanted this to happen, and if I could do it all over again, I would do everything in my power to prevent you from having to go through all of this." She walked in front of him when he turned away so he could see her, now both of her hands on both of his. "You've sacrificed enough as it is for the children. Do you truly believe my intentions were of harm and that I do not love you?" She asked, concerned of his answer. "I tried reminding you every morning. Every night. Every time you passed by me. Every time we argued or laughed. Every time you came home from shopping. I tried to remind each and every single one of you, Charlie. And I still am."

Zealia's long ears flattened against her pink hair, the flowers on her horns closing some in shyness. She blushed, the hue as bright as her cherry plump lips. The therinymph gave a polite bow at his words. "Mahalo, Addai." Her voice contained faint pitched echoes that followed. "You are a handsome soul yourself."
*She walked in silence, continuing to wipe tears from her eyes that didn't stop. She silently wept, quietly calling out to Eros* Eros, where are you
"Do I believe that your intentions were of harm? No. Do I believe that you don't love me? Maybe. But why would I want you to? Why would I go searching for that? Cain doesn't care because he doesn't love you anymore for obvious reasons. He got the chance to find a place where he belonged and start a entire family. Hummus is...old, but at least he cares because he's a father." He gave a sort of shrug at that part.

"And Y'iel is what's leftover from whatever your ex had to spare, and even she got around to having somethin' good until Macross had to come along and ruin it. And me? I don't want to be reminded. You may have not have had the intentions, but I'll be damned if I'm not gonna tell you to your face that you and him both were nothing but walking self-destructive tendencies." He pulled his hands away from hers. "And why would I want to be reminded of any of that? No, I don't hate you or anything. But I don't feel how he felt, or how Hummus feels, or how Y'iel feels or Cain. I just share a mutual care, and a few memories. Nothing else."

~

Addai looked her over, still in the process of taking it what his eyes were seeing. And slowly, he reached a hand out to brush his palm across the flowers that were on her horns softly and carefully, as to not mess them up. But while doing so, something occurred from his touch, a connection that caused Zealia's dying light to flourish suddenly and expand within her some.

However, Addai himself had no clue of this. But his eyes looked to the majestic being in wonder. So this is..a Therian.

~

Oasis dropped down in front of Rosemary suddenly as if she had fallen from the sky, causing her to run into the Scorpia. She paused a moment, looking back up to the rooftop that she had hopped down from before her attention returned to Rosemary. "We're leaving." That's all that she said, not looking at her while she did so.
O! *Quick as she could, Rosemary wiped her eyes to hide her tears, and gave her usual grin* Hey, don't give up hope O. I can feel Eros. Just give me a bit more time and ill find her. You can count on me
"Negative," Oasis replied in a stale manner. "I can't count on you to find her. I can't count on myself to find her either. And if we haven't by now, then it's reasonable to assume that we won't. Oswald is already preparing to depart from the docking area, and we just can't afford to waste anymore time than we already have."
Zealia's ears twitched in glee when Addai's hands brushed over the flowers on her horns. But her eyes shot open and she stumbled back some at the sudden expansion of her light, falling on her behind. She wasn't used to this amount for three years and had been sick for very long, but not as bad as her brother. Her eyes lightened it color, and her skin became a near pale white. She panted softly while clutching the right side of her face where her blue eye was, rubbing gently at the warmth she felt throughout her body. Before the question could be asked, Zealia answered it. "I-I'm... o-okay..." The voice spoke, now holding an end of divinity and royalty.

"I do not care if all Cain, Hummus, Y'iel, and you do not love me. The message was left very clear in his hologram. We are no longer together and a dying affection for me is expected. I failed to be there for him and that is something that keeps me up at night." She said sadly. "But I still love you, whether you care or not. I love Cain, I love Hummus, I love Y'iel all equally." At his next few words, she nodded in agreement. "You are right. It was toxic. Our relationship was toxic. We loved each other but it was a constant back and forth from bliss to pain and pain to bliss. We couldn’t be the people who we wanted to be. It didn’t help that we also had to hide from everyone, even from each other." She paused. "Our love was real, but maybe, it was just not the right time. We needed to love ourselves first and work on a lot of our personal issues."

The truth was she didn’t hate him. Not for breaking her heart, not for leaving without explanation at first, not for making her question ever trusting anyone again. I don’t think she even knew what hating him would look like.

"There is not much I can say, but I am sorry, Charlie." She expanded a faint humble smile. "You had to suffer through all that alone, and that's not fair for anyone. But, thank you. Thank you for doing so. You took the bullet for all of us and I don't think that is something that can ever be repaid." The green nymph gave an appreciative bow. "All I can give you is my sincere gratitude and love even if you reject it."
*Rosemarys smile faded instantly, already feeling herself tearing up again* Oasis we have to try. And why are you talking like that? Why are you acting weird
Addai blinked in surprise when Zealia had fallen, and he had already been moving to help her even after she had already said that she was okay. But he was forced to come to a stop when a poof of smoke appeared in front of his face, causing him to stumble back a few steps and almost trip onto the bed as he coughed.

A small blue envelope that smelled of Athlantis was caught floating out of thin air in front of them.

Addai watched as the envelope floated to the floor, staring at it before looking to Zealia, unsure if he even wanted to touch it in case something bad happened.

~

"Then that sucks for you. Because he obviously started seeing that same thing. That, and if he wouldn't have left then he would have killed every single last one of you. And he knew it. Because he knew that he wasn't what was originally planned. It's why he started to die. Lack of violence. Lack of destruction. Lack of bloodshed. Lack of death. Lack of...silence. Or whatever the hell it was that he wanted."

Charlie shook his head. "Both of you knew that neither one of you were healthy for one another, yet you continue on with it anyways until you destroyed each other's lives. and if that's what you call "real" love then you can keep that to yourself. Because I refuse to be apart of it. And the fact that you think that it "just wasn't the right time" is something that I personally find borderline disgusting."

"I don't want to hear anything else about it. Now can we please get to what I came here for. That'll be a good start for repaying something that can't be repaid."

~

"We tried, and we failed. There is nothing more to it than that, Rosemary. Nothing more than we are able to do right now." Oasis said, ignoring her question completely. "As stated, we've wasted time. The enemy forces have probably already had ample of it to make their moves, and there are too many things at stake here. I've already told Oswald to retrieve a map of the seas to start our routing to Fre." She turned and started walking back in the direction of the ship.
Helga released yet another sigh, her ears drooping in sync with the exhale. And now her last goodbye with Charlie had been ruined, something else she failed to do. She wasn't able to convey her emotions properly. Her eyes closed briefly, her hands trembling as they clenched one another for support. And then she finally opened them, slowly nodding at Charlie's request. Her humble smile was now a frown that emphasized her aging and weariness. ".....y-y-y...es.... Cha-Char....lie...." Her hoarse voice struggled in a mumble. She nodded at him before turning to lead the way once more, walking along the shore of the river.

Zealia gasped at the sudden smoke that appeared between them. And before even glancing at it, she turned her head sightly to make sure Addai was okay. "Don't worry, it's from Athlantis." The Therinymph reassured him, slowly crawling forward to retrieve the envelope. She had shrunk in size in her transformation, and her shirt was now another size large that when she leaned down most of everything was visible.

"Hm..." Zealia's fingers grazed across the paper before she finally opened it.
Oasis, please *Rosemary called, not moving from her spot, but was already breaking down in tears* Can't you just be yourself. Be... O. Not this stern self. I can't handle this right now. I feel like... I failed you too. Like Helga and the triplets and Jud and Eros and Han'ah
Okay doing a time skip after this scene cause no one wants a week long barco ride XD over a year ago
As Zealia began to open the envelope, a whoosh flew from it that blew her hair back a little, and the letter that was retrieved from it had a stony texture to it, the words on it looking as though and otherworldly and elegant craft of words had been carved directly into it. And it read:

Dear Ms. Zealia,

This letter is being sent as a rather swift update of our previous discussion of Lady Y'iel's unfavorable condition. I myself have been asked to send this by request of Madam Greisha, and to also apologize for the inconvenience as well. But this is sent also with great news, for the process of restoring Y'iel to a state that she will be able to recover in a timely manner has been a success! Though she will, by my observations, remain in her hibernation for some time, her path to recovery has been rendered inevitable. If there are any further questions, I believe you understand how to contact us.

Sincerely,
Nema.

~

Oasis was silent for a moment, wanting to console her. To hug her, and to dry her tears. But instead, she spoke. "You said before that one of us had to the strong one, right?" She said, glancing back at her. "I'm taking that into consideration for the greater good. But..you haven't failed me. Now come on. We need to have our plan memorized and together before the end of this week."

~

Charlie followed behind her, the distance between them as he did so growing to an extent while they walked along the shore. He didn't say much of anything while they were on their way, and instead took the opportunity to look around for reasons of his own.
*As Oasis was walking off, Rosemary quickly rushed over and hugged, gently sobbing against her as she spoke* Good. But I don't want one of us to be strong. We need to both be. I... I don't want you to carry that alone. You can be strong but please just... Be yourself O
Zealia slowly began to expand a smile, it growing the further she read the letter. Her ears perked at some of the words she read, and when she was done, she held the card against her chest. Maybe it was worth it after all. She squealed in glee, her legs swinging in the air briefly from where she sat on the ground before she vanished into thin air. And before Addai could say anything about it, he found Zealia right in front of him again. The Therinymph embraced her friend in a tight hug, unintentionally smothering him with her breasts and the scent of her perfume. Her bare thighs were somewhat wrapped around his bare chest as she giggled because of the success. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, MAHALO!" Zealia repeated until she ran out of breath. She couldn't thank him enough for everything he did for her for the greater good of a piece of her father, and to a certain extent, her mother.

Helga's gaze remained on the ground, eyeing her leafy claws that took turns making contact with the floor. She had seen these lands many times, and so wasn't as curious as Charlie. A few butterflies and bees gathered and followed by Helga's side, pollinating the flowers on her hair.
"Myself?" Oasis looked down at the ground. "I can't remember who that is, Rosemary. But Owensport is just as much apart of me. And the experience I've gained their is all I have to rely on to ensure that my sibling is back into the arms of my parents." She moved Rosemary's hands from around her, and instead to a firm grip on her wrist to start pulling her along. "You don't have time to be crying."

~

Addai had been watching Zealia read the letter, curious as to what she was reading. But the more he saw her began to smile, the more began to think that it had to be something good.And he was happy to see her smiling the way that she did. But it was the squeal that caught him off guard, and when she disappeared, he only assumed that she had gone to give whatever news it was to her brother.

That is, until she reappeared in front of him and embraced him in a hug, his face being pressed into her breasts where he had no choice but to inhale the sweet smell of her. His face grew warm until he was finally able to pull it away. "Wh-what did I do?" He was finally able to ask, wanting to at least know what he was being praised for.

~

Charlie didn't take much of a look around again after the first time, his eyes then moving straight ahead of them. He eventually caught pace with her as the being within him began to stir. "This doesn't seem like the place that should be harboring a gateway to Hell in it, dontcha think? If something were to happen that involved it being opened all the way, then everyone here in Terrible Nymphomania would be fucked."
Wha-What!? *Rosemary didn't even hesitate to pull her arm, breaking out of Oasis' grip, already shouting in frustrating* Oasis, you hate Owensport. You hate that side of you. This isn't you! This isn't the Oasis that I love. This is just some military expert who has been hardened not to feel any emotions. Why are you behaving like this!? Why are you changing so rapidly!? Why is everything changing for the worst!? I can't... I can't.... I can't take this. This is driving me insane, Oasis! Eros, Ha'nah, this behavior of yours, all in one fucking night!
"You were able to help my friend!" Zealia shook Addai's shoulders as she informed him about his accomplishment. "Thank you so much, Addai!" She exclaimed with nothing but a genuine smile and excited eyes. "You have my eternal gratitude and debt." She paused to look at him with her loving smile. And suddenly, she brushed some of his hair back before plopping a soft kiss upon his lips. "Thank you..." Her eyes closed and she exhaled softly.

"For such a safe place came a terrible price..." Was all that Helga replied. She glanced at him momentarily until he caught up, and she looked back ahead of the road. "All is well, we will arrive in due time." She advised him, hoping he could find something to do in the meantime.
"Rosemary, Quartz." Oasis said slowly as she turned around. "I am not going to stand here and engage in an argument with you. My set of skills, are my set of skills. Whether or not my how I feel towards Owensport is negative or positive has nothing to do with that. I was plenty a soldier when we met. Regardless of if you think what's for better or worse, I fully intend to implement those skills. So pull yourself together. Because sitting here doing nothing at all isn't going to cut it." She grabbed Rosemary again with a tighter gripped this time and gave one hard yank to start dragging her along again.

~

"I did?" Addai's brows raised in surprise. He only remembered vaguely that that's what they had been going to do when they left together before after Nema had appeared in the shop. And even with that, he didn't remember too much of their conversation. And as she thanked him again, he only kept thinking back to a blank area where he should have been able to remember. "I do not rec→"

Before he could finish his sentence, Zealia's lips had pressed again his, which left him shocked. And it also changed what he had been about to say. "I...did. Yes, I did." When she thanked him again, he could only look at her, his expression one that wasn't fully there at the moment.

~

"As long as we get there." Charlie replied, shoving one of his hands into his pocket. He allowed his eyes to wander around some, feeling a stir inside of him from the secondary entity again the closer they got to the gates. But he did what he could to ignore it. He began to fall a few steps behind again, the distance wedging itself between them once again.
*Rosemary was practically dragged now, not even putting the effort to walk. She just continued to cry and argue with Oasis, more tears falling as she exclaimed* Why does it have to be like this!? Why do you have to change because of my fuck ups!? What happened to the girl that would crack jokes and say everything would be alright!? You can't tell me that I didn't fuck things up even more! That's all I do! All I do is ruin everything! It's just like Macross said! I'd be better of dead!
"Saying that you fucked up is like saying that no one else does. There's your joke." Oasis said blandly. "I didn't change because of your fuck ups. I didn't change at all. Just resorted to what I know. Everything is alright. You didn't fuck things up even more. Most of if not all of Macross is wrong." She stated each thing flatly.
*Despite those words, Rosemary just continued to sob in silence, not responding to any of them as she was pathetically dragged back to the ship, only awaiting for what would happen when they arrived*
They can't be on the barco COLA. This RP may be inspired por Berserk, but I'm not referencing the 7 ano barco ride XD over a year ago
Oasis dragged Rosemary all the way back to the ship, only letting go of her once they had gotten to the deck and the ramp had been retracted. She went to Oswald and retrieved the map that she needed and left it at that while she went to her own space to look over it, which ended up being the very same space where Judissia had been when she arrived on the ship for a short time.
*Rosemary, however remained where she was, tears falling from her eyes now. As she stood there in dead silence, Oswald approached her, and spoke softly* Rose... are you okay?
No
*That was all Rosemary said before she walked over to one of the rails and leaned against it, refusing to speak with anyone else*
Meanwhile, Han'ah didn't even bother to approach Oasis or Rosemary when they arrived. Especially when she didn't see Eros with them. Instead, her attention was solely on talking to Ha'nah, her paranoia of her disappearing on her more than just evident as she sat in silence, speaking with the other half through her thoughts.

Levi remained somewhere near Han'ah of course, doing what he could to keep her in comfort, and asking her if she needed anything from time to time.
*Oswald looked around the crew o the ship, noticing how a dark aura had suddenly overwhelmed the ship entirely. He gave a heavy sigh before lifting up the ramp of the ship and had Crow open the sail, starting the ship toward east, sailing into the night towards Fre*
Timeskip now? Can we King Crimson it yet? over a year ago
You're right. We need mais 2.000000000 acts over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
I'll let you figure it out on your own XD over a year ago