windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6851-6900 of 9437

over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
Helga smiled. “I do not see any rule that says I cannot stare at you. Even if there was, you couldn’t do anything about it.” She joked with a small smirk. At his question, she ate another breadstick. “Me? I’ve been thinking. Reflecting on the past, or what I like to call my golden years or perhaps my happy ever after.”

“I... I like to think that too sometimes...” Zealia mumbled with lowered ears. But deep down, she knew it wasn’t true and that she too was as “crazy” as the rest. However, she shook her head and faked a smile that slowly turned into a genuine one. “Thank you for everything, Addai. I truly appreciate it.” She said, taking another bite of her dessert. “I like you a lot, I do not think I’ve met an individual like yourself.”
over a year ago pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
After Oasis finally finished up with Rosemary's clothes, she hung them up so that they could dry, however, she didn't return to the room immediately afterwards. She backed into the sink, and stood there for a moment. She turned around and looked into the mirror, staring at herself. She moved her tail into view, staring at it for a moment before she leaned in a little. The black hair short hair that she had, no longer the crisp, stringy brown that it had formerly been in her younger days after she had to dye it to lay low. Her sort of chubby cheeks.

She was no longer the person that she had been so proud to be long before. Not the one that had been so curious, so fearless and ignorant about going to Edrain to prove that the Crusaders were just a bunch of cowards. She wasn't even the same person who had gone come out of Owensport to visit her parents. Whoever it was that looked back at her from the mirror...she wasn't very familiar with her at all. "Yeah...you do kinda look like shit now, huh?" She said to herself, her eyes lowering. "But you're gonna be alright...you have to be. For Mary. For Han'ah. You're...you're gonna be..fine."
And somewhere, she wanted to believe it blindly. Believe it wholeheartedly without a doubt. But that somewhere just didn't add up.

~

"Hm, sounds rough." Charlie paused for a moment, thinking about how he had been doing the same for a while now, though what he had been reflecting on was far from what he would consider as "golden moments". "Have any luck with that happy ever after yet?"

~

"Like myself?" Addai smiled some at this. "Perhaps I have been brought here by Pele to assist you then. For I have not had the privilege of becoming acquainted with someone like you either. Your aura is one that is unique to me. Kind and very...beautiful."
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I can only pace so much over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Then stop pacing over a year ago
No, you start pacing over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
I have no need for pacing over a year ago
"I've already had my happily ever after." She smiled, though there was noticeable pain behind it. "They were an unforgettable quarter of a century that I would not replace for the world. And I was able to live it with the best of people in it." Helga said, her eyes falling on Charlie to indicate he was one of them. "Yes, there were a lot of downfalls when it came to the behavior of our children, and even between us, but ....I wouldn't change my family for anything. I wouldn't change the memories we shared and the laughter that kept me up at night. I wouldn't change the hours I invested learning all your cooking techniques. I wouldn't even change that beard that annoyed me." And despite that happiness no longer existing, she could still cherish them in memory. She held nothing but truth behind her words. But then she addressed her last statement. "Okay, not change it, but at least give it a trim." She chuckled, her broken voice just hoarse exhales.

"You think so?" Zealia's ears drooped some at the last of his words, the very tip of them turning a light shade of pink. She had only been told she had an obnoxious and bratty aura from both her parents, and hearing someone say otherwise made her feel... good about herself. "I... feel the need to thank this Pele you speak of for doing so then." She gave a small nod and finished up her treat of a gift. "You share a very handsome aura yourself." She added, though she meant more than just his soul.
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary continued her pacing in total silence, feeling the minutes go by that Oasis wasn't there. It was enough to make her lose it, if not for the guarantee of her return*
Charlie listened to Helga while she spoke about all of the good memories that her and Wiezen had shared, helping himself to another one of the bread sticks that she had swiped from the other table. And after she finished, he was silent for a moment before he finally spoke.

"Well, first off, Hummus's beard isn't all that bad. But I can agree that sometimes he needed to shave the damn thing. But I kinda like it. I just wouldn't grow one out myself to that extent. But I do think that you're forgettin' that I can't cook worth a damn though. As for your kids," He continued, referring to them as Helga's kids and excluding himself. Almost like he would have done while speaking to Enricho or Oassiana about Oasis and Oriocho. "I don't think that they were all that bad. Except for that Elijah, fuck'em." He said rather distastefully. "Speakin' of those brats though, I need to have a few words with Jr. for not holdin' up his side of our deal."

~

Oasis shook her head, unable to look back into the mirror at herself, and she instead went to leave the bathroom before she ended up breaking it. However, she came to a stop, thinking to herself about the situation that she was in, and her hands clenched into fists. The urge to break something was starting to rise, however, she pushed it down and made an attempt to lock it away to save.

~

Addai gave a sort of half smile that revealed some of his clean white teeth, his face turning a small shade darker around his cheeks at her compliment. "Do you think that I was an oddity to your family?" He asked when the thought came to mind, thinking back to the breakfast that her father–or rather one of them–had put together.
*Rosemary paced around the room for what felt like hours, the sheer silence eating away at her. She would have much preferred Eros' constant insults than this total silence. The crashing of the waves and the creaking of the ship, it all disturbed her*
last edited over a year ago
Not sure what mais you want over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
;) over a year ago
cosmic_fusions commented…
i will cherish this forever over a year ago
"Of course not! My mom loves you, and I'm sure my dad--ssss do too! As for my brothers, well... They just hate everyone." She chuckled some. "You are in no way a disturbance or an oddity to any one of our eyes, especially mine." She reassured with, her mismatched eyes leaving his to glance at his lips quickly.

Helga rolled her eyes softly. "I don't care if you can cook or not. That's not what I like about you. And if you manage to grow a beard that long I might sneak on you and chop it off." She joked, licking the crumbs from her plump lips. "You are rather charming and handsome this way. Almost how we first met." She smiled at the memory before her ears perked to the last of his words. [i]"His part of the deal? What do you refer to? I believe I've had a talk with him and Elijah myself."
"Well, there was a sort of...situation that went down that he and Zealia needed my help for. And in return, Jr. said that he would show me where a gateway to Hell was that I had apparently missed when I found out that all the other ones had been closed." Charlie explained. "And since that situation involved somethin' that I didn't want to be apart of to began with, plus somethin' I didn't want to do, I kinda need him to stick to his word. Because I kiiinnda need to get back there."

~

Addai managed to laugh a little at the bit about Zealia's brothers hating everyone, though he felt some sort of sympathy towards them if that were the case. And as she finished her sentence, the end of it brought his smile back around. "I would like you to know that I think the same of you as well. I was told that witches and things of that nature were all as evil as they came, however, you have only proven more to me that it is not as true as some may believe."

~

Oasis sat down on a bed.
*oasis sat. over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Shut up, I already changed it before you commented XD over a year ago
...................... you fucking with me? over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Sorry, I don't balanço that way xD over a year ago
Helga's ears perked as she processed his words. "Well, Jr. isn't quite available at the moment. ....Ah, the gate he speaks of is in my lands. Or... my mother's. She closed it long ago to never be opened again. Why is it you must attend to such horrid place, Charlie?" She asked him with concern eyes.

"Haha, perhaps so. Or maybe I'm not completely evil thanks to my nymph and Therian side." She shrugged. "Buuut you probably heard bad stuff about them too. Or rather, lies. No, I do not rape men in their sleep." Zealia rolled her eyes tediously to one of the rumors about a part of her race.
Addai blinked for a moment, his eyes wandering from hers and down to the only piece of clothing that he knew that she was wearing, and then back up. "...Uh...sure, I will believe that if it truth." He said slowly, a bit more unsure now that he found that that was a rumor.

~

"I've got business to take care of," Charlie answered. "And this thing inside of me hasn't exactly been making any of it better. Remember at the breakfast when I told you that I may have unintentionally tried to kill you kids? And...myself...ish? Yeah, I wasn't kiddin' when I said that."
"Business to take care of? Is someone threatening you there?" Her brows furrowed some at the thought of it alone. And when he asked her if she remembered, she gave him a small nod. "Yes, I remember. But please, don't... Don't hold that against yourself." She expanded her humble smile. [i]"Tell me, there is no way to remedy this?"

Zealia blinked, watching his attention leave hers and go onto her oversized outfit–her brows furrowing some since she knew exactly what he was thinking. "What, do you think that? You sounded uncertain." She frowned. "My mom is weird with what she said, but I wouldn't rape you--not without consent, of course, because that's wrong and NYMPHS DONT DO THAT!" She hurried her sentence, her cheeks turning red as she realized she was just making the situation worse for herself.
Addai scratched his head some, thinking about it for a moment. He began to think about where he had come from as well as something that he had told her before about the men of his culture. "As one of culture and in the name of my people, I do not think that I would mind." He said, realizing what he had said a little to late. "I-I mean, not if consent was not a variable or if there as not a sense of attraction–not saying that there isn't–or if there is, I--" He eventually stopped talking as he realized how much of a knot he had tied his words into. "I-I'll take everything upstairs!" He said hurriedly, changing the subject as he grabbed the grocery bag that he had brought with him, as well as the bucket and his instrument.

~

"No," Charlie answered straightforwardly. "I'm not goin' back there because of that, as much as a part of the reasoning it is. I kinda made a promise to someone down there that helped me out. It's...not a easy thing to explain exactly."
"Someone there helped you?" Helga took another sip of her water. Is it not possible to free that person you speak of?" She asked telepathically, gulping down the water. And when he said it was hard to explain, she simply nodded and gave him a smile that she understood perfectly. "I am all ears if you happen to want to explain it or find a way how, mkay Charlie?"

The hue of red on Zealia's cheeks only deepened upon Addai's words. "Uuuhhhh...." She mumbled awkwardly, sighing some when she saw him run up the stairs. She looked around momentarily before scratching her curls and later her arm and stopping her friend before he got too far. "A-Addai, may I ask you a personal question?"
Charlie shook his head, and gave a firm "No." Whether it was towards the first or last questioned that he asked was uncertain until he elaborated more. "There're just some things that you shouldn't know, and even more things that you shouldn't explain to people. Yeah, someone there helped me, but Hell isn't like Holle. You can't just go there and free people."

~

Addai came to a stop as he was heading up the stairs when she had called his name, hoping that he hadn't made things even more awkward than they originally were. At her question, he thought about it for a moment until he finally gave a nod, not able to find himself to speak again just yet after what he had said.
*Rosemary fell on the bed, looking up at the ceiling, waiting impatiently for Oasis to return, the unsettling silence driving her to near madness*
After sitting on the bed for a minute, Oasis stood up and breathed.
*and breathed. over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
There XD over a year ago
See. We're making progress in our friendship XD over a year ago
Helga frowned some when he told her he wouldn't explain, and although she was disappointed about, she had gotten used to it with the things kept from her when she was still married to him. However, she still gave him a polite nod. "I understand. And so you promised you would return there for eternity with this person?" She didn't expect and answer, and rather just inferred a possible reason. [i]"I will take you to your destination as soon as possible. Even right now if you want."

"Are you a virgin?" The question came out more straightforward than the nymph thought it would be. "N-Not that there's anything wrong with b-being one, I-I was just curious!" She corrected herself.
"Not in that sense." Charlie answered again with a straightforward and short answer. At Helga's last few words, however, Charlie stood up immediately. "Then lets go," he said, his expression one of nothing but seriousness.

~

Zealia's question almost caused Addai to drop what he had been going to take upstairs, his face reddening some. He stared at her for a long moment until he finally spoke. "I-it...depends on your perception of one." He said before continuing up the stairs in a hurry now.
"o-oh..." Helga's ears lowered some when he stood up. "Yes, yes of course..." She said sadly that her time with him was coming to an end. She cleared her throat and stood up, dusting off the crumbs of breadsticks on her thighs. She gave him a small nod, avoiding any eyes of waiters as she made her way out the restaurant, a lot of the people pushing her despite her size. "We must first go to Terra Nymph"

"--Addai, what's that supposed to mean--" Zealia had reappeared in front of him without a trace of smoke, and the action was so unexpected that he had continued to walk quickly right through her and rather on her once he bumped into the nymph and fell on her. Zealia let out a grunt of mild pain, her mismatched eyes now staring up at his with a faint blush. "I-I thought we agreed to no squishing--heh." She said almost out of breath.
"Go to where the what now?" Charlie asked before assuming that she was talking about the same place that belonged to her mother. As he followed behind her, a question came to mind. "Wait a minute, why the hell would your mom have a fucking portal to LITERAL HELL? Isn't that kinda counterproductive if it was there just for her to close it anyways?"

~

Addai, bumping into Zealia and falling onto her, accidentally dropped everything that he had been carrying the money within the bucket spilling out onto the steps with some of the gold coins rolling down them. His ukulele had clattered down the first few steps as well, and only a few of the ingredients had spilled out of the grocery bag. And as he laid there on top of her, his eyes staring into her mismatched ones, he quickly pulled himself off of her at the mentioning of her next few words. "S-sorry..."
He helped her up to her feet, biting the inside of his lip a little while doing so. "I did not know you were going to use magic for something as simple as stairs."
*As Rosemary laid there, she grabbed her head and shaking it* UGH! I Can't take it anymore *With that, she got up and made her way to the door*
"Well I did that because you were running away from my question and answered it with something I am questioning more of!" Zealia dusted her short gown, however, giggled at the thought that just happened. She leaned down to help him pick up what had fallen and return them to their place, and by doing so, Addai noticed that she was in fact wearing panties, however they were just a red thong and barely noticeable at first. Zealia finished stacking the bucket before getting up some. "Now, back to that answer of yours, what's YOUR perception of one?"

Helga was a little sad when she noticed her basket of berries, or rather his gift, was left behind in the table. But she said nothing about it and pretended it didn't affect her. My mother sealed away my dad in Hell. I... do not know if it is possible to open the gate, but if my mother was able to do so, then perhaps... perhaps I can try? Anything to help you after everything you've done for me."
“Why is this a question of interest to you?!” Addai exclaimed, looking away from her. “I find that there is a difference between personal and too personal.” He said. “I do not think that it is important.” He returned to almost the bottom of the stairs to retrieve his instrument, checking it to fi d that it had been left with a deep scratch across its surface where it had been dropped. He frowned a little at this, his thumb rubbing across it as if to try to rub it away. But once he was that it was still there, he let out a small sigh.

He gathered the groceries back into his possession and continued passed her, still avoiding answering the question completely as well as looking at her.

~

Charlie grinned a little. “I think you could do it. Open the gateway, I mean.” But then his expression changed as he thought about it some. “But I don't want you involved in anything after that. The gates open, and you're done. The rest is on me. Just make sure that you close them afterwards. Don't need anything trying to crawl out of there.”

~

Oasis went back to the room finally.
You aren't even fucking trying anymore over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
I'm not? I mean, its all I can manage from a few sentences right? over a year ago
*Rosemary took a step back from the door as soon as Oasis walked in, a little surprised, but mostly relieved as she saw her and spoke* Oh, thank god. I was starting to get impatient and thought I'd have to go and look for you dressed like this
“Jeez, it's only been a few minutes and you're already on the border of tearing your hair out?” Oasis said, walking passed her and into the room. “They shouldn't take long to dry all the way out, your clothes I mean.”
S-Sorry *Rosemary said as she went over and say onto the bed* The silence was getting to me a lot more than I thought. I'm just so used to hearing Eros shit talk me or something
“Or you talk shit to her,” Oasis added, “or is that what the “or something” part was for?” She stood in the middle of of the room, taking a look around for a moment.
*Rosemary sat up to look at Oasis, looking silent, before she started to snicker and then laugh at the comment* Yeah, I guess that works too, O.
Oasis turned around to face Rose now. “Ya know, I think I'm starting to see where Han'ah and Ha'nah get their relationship from to be honest.” She said. “They're almost just like you and Eros if ya ask me.”
*Rosemary stopped her snickering to listen, and she responded, a bit of chuckles still coming out from her* Y-You really think so? To be honest, I don't see it. They understand each other better than Eros and I do
“They're also arguing every five seconds. And you two have been like that for god knows how long.” Oasis sat down on the edge of the bed now.
*Rosemary's chuckles seemed to stop as she thought about it, before falling back onto the bed* Yeah, don't remind me. It's been years since we've been arguing. I just thought it was finally over with, then suddenly, it gets even worse
“Wait, so does this mean he’s a GIANT virgin?” A voice was heard from the corner of the upper stairs. It belonged to no other than Elijah Quartz, who held baby Wiezen Jr. on his neck. “AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!” He wiped a fake tear off his eyes from his joke. “Oh, this shit’s funnier than any drama I’ve seen.”

Zealia blinked in realization that someone else was in the room with them and probably heard all of their conversation. A blush remained on her cheeks, deepening in hue out of anger of her brother.

“It’s a good thing we can’t control what each other does anymore, huh?” Helga gave a small smirk to him. ”I would like to make sure you have made it to your goal safely, all the way through.” She nodded.
Charlie frowned some at this, and it could be seen clearly that his mind had already began working something over. “I'm serious. This has nothing to do with you, and I'm keeping it that way. You have one simple thing to do, and that's open and close the gateway. I don't need you to do anything else but that.” He repeated his previous statement.

~

Addai stopped when he saw Elijah there, and despite his comment, he was almost relieved to have at least a slight tilt within the conversation. He gave an odd greeting bow, but chose to say nothing as he turned to Zealia. “It seems your sibling and his child is here. I shall leave you to your privacy.” He said as an excuse, moving passed Elijah without a word to him.

~

“Maybe it was never really over then.” Oasis gave an unsure shrug, now only thinking about how she just wanted to get the ship moving and do what she had to do.
*Rosemary gave a nod as she laid on the bed, her arms laying over her* Yeah, I guess so. I just didn't think it would come to something like this
“Honestly, there's a lot of things that weren't expected to turn out how they did,” Oasis stated with a sigh. “But for now of all times for shit to happen the way they do is bad luck.”
*Rosemary gave another nod but didn't say much. But as she noticed Oasis' somber attitude, she sat back up* Well, whatever happens, I know that I ain't backing down from this. I'll stick with you to the very end, O
"I know, Rose...I know." That's what I'm afraid of the most. Oasis couldn't help the thought that popped up within her mind, and she closed her eyes briefly. She fell back onto the bed from where she was sitting on the corner and closed her eyes again. "I think I'm gonna get some shuteye before we have to start planning shit out in more detail."
*Rosemary looked at her a she fell onto the bed, still sensing some dread in her. That dread was something that Rosemary couldn't stand to see in Oasis. She gave it some thought, and as Oasis closed her eyes, Rosemary leaned forward and kissed at her neck while whispering in her ear* You work yourself too much, Oasis
Okay, now Jade can tell me to stop tempting over a year ago
stop, its MY turn with lia and addai or charlie and helga over a year ago
XD over a year ago
Oasis only opened one of her eyes to look up at Rosemary, placing a small kiss onto her cheek. "If I don't then I don't think that anyone else will." The single eye that opened drifted back close. "I have to do what I have to do."
*Rosemary gave a light chuckle, but could still sense some dread in her voice* Well then, I guess I can try and crack open a book and be smarter for both our sakes. I don't want you to stress yourself over all this work. And that's why I am here. To keep you calm *As she kissed her neck again, her hand reached down to her thighs, rubbing them slowly and softly, moving slowly in between them*
*vagina block* over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
If I were holding a grudge, half of this RP wouldn't be here Wind xD And yes, you are a lazy fuck who doesn't read. over a year ago
No, I forgot over a year ago
Helga sighed softly. "You and I both know I am much too stubborn. After all, that is why you grew tired, no?"[/i] The nymph smiled despite her last statement. "My job is to take you back to your friend and I will do so. And once I know it was complete, I will return if I can."

"Child? Nah, this fucker is my ugly brother." He pointed at the adorable toddler that was rummaging through his locks.

Zealia waited until Addai left. "What the HELL, Elijah!"

"What the hell with you? Who the fuck asks that question when the answer is so obvious? And I thought you were trained to no longer be a bitch in hea--"

Elijah was slapped rather hard by his sister, the baby on his shoulders hanging onto its life by his long hair. "ow."

"First of all, what I choose to do or not do is none of your fucking business. Second, WHAT THE HECK!" She pointed at the baby version of her brother.

".....it's a long story."
Oasis bit her lip a little as she rested her hand on Rosemary's gently. "I can say that you do..you do keep me calm when I really need it." She said, going to move her lips to Rosemary's until the door to their room suddenly flew open, causing her to jolt up.

"MOM! SOMETHING'S HAPPENING TO–oh come on, WHAT THE FUCK! Now?!" Han'ah covered her eyes as she stood there in the doorway.

A deep hued blush came to Oasis's face. "Uh–we uh–what's goin' on?"

"Somethin's up with Ha'nah, she's..she's ghosting or something!" Han'ah exclaimed.

~

"Your job isn't to do anything but open the damn gateway Quartz." Charlie said sharply. "That's the thing. There won't be a "return". Once I get there, you close the damn gateway, and its done. I don't need anyone following at my heels."

~

Addai let out a sigh once he was finally able to get himself out of the predicament of embarrassment, setting the bag of ingredients onto the kitchen counter. He left it there and immediately went to his room, inspecting the rut of damage that was now in his instrument. He placed it on the top of his bag before untying his shorts and looking down into them. He let out a tedious internal groan before tying them back into place and making sure that it wasn't becoming all that much visible. There was a reason that he had chose the shorts that he had in particular. In regular pants or shorts, it became a problem.
Control yourself, He told himself sternly. Self-control. He sat himself down immediately and closed squeezed his eyes shut, trying to clear his mind of the agitation that had come over him.
*As soon as Han'ah ran in, Rosemary immediately jumped up and exclaimed in annoyance* Oh, what the fuck now!? *But as soon as Han'ah finished, Rosemary immediately froze in fear and spoke* W-What!? Where is she right now!?
"You can't barge into my house when I have a guest presen---"

"A guest, eh?" Elijah scratched his beard some. He shrugged moments later. "I came here to get a few potions 'n shit to fix this." He pointed at his head, only to find Wiezen Jr. wasn't there, and instead, was dangerously high up in the chandelier–both Eli and Lia gasping at the sight. "Uh oh." Elijah said, hurrying to the edge of the stairs. "Hey fucker, come back here right now!"

Wiezen Jr.'s large ears perked, his clear blue eyes gazing down at his brother before he released a small, squeaky giggle. Suddenly, a white aura surrounding his stubby hands only to glow in sync with a strand of Elijah's hair while pulling him upward and off the ground.

"OWOWOWOWOW--- HEY!" Elijah sent a beam of magic towards the small being, only to be released and witnessed he had dodged it. "I said come here!" He growled at the sight of his brother sticking his tongue out. "Alright, I'm gonna beat the living shit outta you." He rolled up his sleeves.

Zealia blinked, looking between his two brothers and slowly taking steps backwards. "Aaaalright... I'll just... be here..." Her steps hurried until she left his sight and instead went to search for Addai to apologize.

"Then I won't follow at your heels. I'll wait within Hell far from you until I can sense you've made it to your destination. Or if you want to change my job and reasoning, I'll simply explore in there myself without you having to be around." She gave him a small nod and retrieved the breadsticks she had shoved in between her breasts to sneak out with them, pulling one out and offering it to Charlie.
Oasis was already up and off of the bed when Rosemary was asking where Ha'nah was, grabbing Han'ah as she rushed out the door. "Ghosting, what do you mean ghosting?!"

"I-I dunno, it's like...like she's just disappearing or somethin'!" Han'ah exclaimed while nearly being dragged behind her mother. Not only that, but she was starting to feel like a part of her was starting to tear away from her in a way that she made her panic.

~

"WHY though?!" Charlie began to become frustrated. "Why would you even want to "simply explore" Hell!? You don't even know where I'm going! Why can't you just open the damn thing, close it, and go the fuck away?!" He pinched the bridge of his noes. "I knew there was gonna be catch to this shit!"

~

Addai exhaled slowly through his mouth, his eyes snapping open when he felt the ground vibrating. It was odd, because he was able to label them as footsteps with a certainty he never knew that he had to began with. Not only that, but ever since he had come back into the room, it was like he were somewhere that he hadn't been before. He could smell more, even more so than not having one of his senses allowed him to. It was unnatural, and he felt a sense of unease.
He could sense something that felt like the presence of a spirit, yet there was so much more entangled in what it was. It was as if it were coming right towards him, yet not completely able to extend outwards. He imagined as water within a bottle: there, but unable to extend from that bottle unless the top was removed.
Oh, I gotta wait for my posts but Jade gets hers immediately. I see who the favorito is XD over a year ago
*As Oasis was running off, things were already starting to connect. She thought about it, and suddenly, her eyes shot open, and without hesitation, she ran the opposite direction and collected her clothes, not even bothering to throw off her lingerie or caring if her clothes were still soggy. She threw them on, picked up her sword and ran after Oasis and Ha'nah, but immediately passed by them and called back* O, listen. I know what's going on, and the only thing I can do is fix this on my own. I gotta get Eros back. We can't ignore this. I'm sorry, but I have to go and look for her. Han'ah, you look after your mother. I promise I'll be back as soon as I can. And whatever you do, don't kill that bitch Bonnus without me *Before Oasis could even argue, Rosemary jumped onto the rail of the ship and off of it, landing perfectly onto the dock* I'm gonna find Eros, slap the goddamn taste out of her mouth, and then apologize profusely for treating her like shit
Zealia gently knocked on Addai’s door before opening it slowly. “Oh my goodness–Addai, I am terribly sorry!” She said again for what felt like the 100th time. “I-I didn’t mean to invade your privacy and have my stupid brother barge in like that a-and oh god, please forgive me!” She begged him, already searching for the ukelele which she knew she could fix and potentially ease Addai’s attitude.

”Because I care about you and wouldn’t rather do anything else.” Helga spoke truthfully. “There is no catch. And there shouldn’t be a problem if I’m not following you around. It’s my own will of staying near the exit and ensuring you make it though safe. I do not see what is making you frustrated if you at the end are getting what you want, no? Finally returning to hell.”
"Wait–wha–Mary! You've gotta be fuckin' KIDDING ME!" Oasis growled when Rosemary was already off the ship before she could even get a word in. There were too many things going on at once now, and she didn't have much of a choice but to follow Han'ah, refusing to leave her after she had come to them for help.
She came across Levi and Ha'nah, seeing the pale mirror of her daughter being held in the young man's arms.

"O-oh...hey mom.." Ha'nah spoke slowly, tiredly, as she looked at her hands, which held an almost transparent look to them. "..The fuck happened? Is...is mama okay..?"

"Y-yeah she's...she's–.." Oasis didn't know what to say. "Levi, what the hell's happening?!"

"I think she's...disappearing. Like..." Levi had another answer to put things more clearly, but the look on his face was enough to know that he didn't want to say it.

"Levi..don't be a lil bitch," Ha'nah said. "I'm...bein' erased, aren't I?" Ha'nah said it herself, a look of fear settling onto her face as she looked up to Oasis. "Mom..what's...what's goin' on?"

Their attention was now on Oasis, who's face had paled some.

~

When Zealia had walked in through the door, Addai stared at her with a sense of curiosity, focusing more on the feeling that came from her than he actually was on her in general. What he had felt before, he was sure it was coming from her. But there were two–no three, that the same feeling came from in an abundance. He furrowed his brows now in interest, his head tipping to the side a little.
He had never noticed it before, and it intrigued him as to what it was exactly. And the more he focused, the more he began to see something flowing around Zealia like a growing silhouette. However, the smallest movement from her disrupted it, causing him to blink numerous times. "Huh?" He said finally, revealing that he hadn't paid attention to anything she had said from the moment she entered the room.

~

"That's the thing you're not getting! Once I go in, the exit won't be an exit. And there IS a problem. The problem is that you can't just keep to one side of the damn thing, which is opening. The. Gateway. And then closing it. This isn't about how you FEEL about me, or moreso about who you want me to be. I'm a fuckin' adult for crying out loud, I know Hell–you know what, forget it. Trying to explain somethin' to you is like talking to a brick wall." He growled, remembering that trying to explain and convince people of things had always been something that Wiezen did. "Just get me there."
*As Rosemary was running through town, she had to think for a bit* Okay, Rose. Think, think, think. You don't got a lot of time, and you gotta be quick. Think about Eros. Where could she be, what would she do with this new body. Sex? No, she's angry at me, and not spiteful towards Oasis. Eating? I doubt she'd really care about food. Killing.... God, I hope not. Ugh! Why'd I have to be such an idiot! If I don't find her, that ship is gonna be gone and Ha'nah will...... I... I Don't want to think about it

*Oswald crossed his arms as he watched Rosemary run off, already giving a groan of frustration* Does she ever wait for someone to talk to her *He returned his attention to the group, having already pieced together what is happening* Despite that, she may have the right idea. I could tell that Rosemary was a lot sulkier than usual. She wouldn't come out, you could barely hear her, and all of course, that carbon copy of her. I mean, a taller version with darker hair would obviously be a fake. I assume that copy left Rosemary's body, and as a result, it is messing with Han'ah's existence. If Rosemary can find her in, I'll say..... less than an hour, maybe two, she can probably prevent this from happening