windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5151-5200 of 13264

over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Helga returned a small smile at Rosemary and placed a kiss on her forehead. She stroked her cheek gently before looking at all her children. She inhaled deeply and mustered up the courage and strength to returning to her motherly characteristics.

Helga: ...W-We've had a long day today, haven't we my little ones? Mommy is incredibly sorry for everything that you've had to witness... *clears her throat* But I say we end the day doing something... Happy? Yes, that emotion that energizes people. I say we play a game...
Zealia: Teacup!

Helga perked her ears at Zealia's soft, squeaky voice. A tea party.. Yes, that was one event that her daughter loved very much, preparing the "tea" herself.

Helga: Yes, and we shall have a tea party afterwards. It is Tuesday after all... *she looked at Rosemary* In the mean time, is there anything you'd like to play, my Rose?
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Rosemary: (Shakes her head) Not really, Helga. I just want to sit here and just sit with you in peace
Helga: My Rose doesn't want to play? How odd! *she tickled her gently* You're always energetic in the house... Well, if we're not playing anything, I suppose we can have our tea party then.

The witch glanced at the triplets who all had their ears perked, excited at her words. They knew the drill. Helga was always dragged to act as a guest in their party or a client in a restaurant as they prepared "food". Elijah looked around, the necessary tools not visible for a tea party. Helga smiled some and she elevated her glowing hand, only to make a pink, plastic teapot play set appear on the ground. It was the same play set they had back at home, and Helga was able to relocate it. The triplets gasped and smiled widely, then looked back up at their mother.

Helga: Hmm... Mama Helgy is craving some tea and brownies.. Two sugar cubes are splendid as well. What about you, Rose? What would you like to eat?

Zealia's eyes sparked and she nodded quickly with her brothers as they fetched to prepare it.
Rosemary: (Stared at the ground, a bit nervous) I-I'm not really hungry, Helga
Helga: ..Oh, and why is that, love? Do you have a stomachache? Or perhaps a fever?
Rosemary: No... Just worried about you and Weizen. It seems to be... effecting you more
Helga: Wiezy and I? Oh, you must be mistaken, we're doing... Just fine, my little one. Nothing your pretty head should concern about. Wiezen and I will always be here to protect you and love you.
Rosemary: Yes, I understand, but.... Do you two love each other?
Helga was quiet for a long moment when Rosemary had asked her question.

Helga: I love your father so much. I love him to infinity and beyond. I always have, and I always will. In fact, tomorrow is our one year anniversary since we met each other. You do remember that day, don't you? You were by my side, the day we also met in the forest. *she chuckles painfully, not daring a tear fall from her eyes* I had gotten us two train tickets for tomorrow... But, hehe, I guess things just don't go the way we planned... *scratches her head awkwardly with a sad, innocent smile*
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Macross paused for a moment, remaining silent before her hand went to her lover's cheek. She turned his face to hers and stared up at him again. She didn't say anything, just looked at him as if she were looking for something. But then she nodded. "Well of course, I hadn't slept in a proper bed all week, and I'll be dambed if in going to sleep on the bare ground again." She gave a smile.
-

One...two...three..
You've already lossst.
One...two...three.
You're a weak...fragile, human being.
One...two...three.
They can't sssave you from me...and I will show them...consssequensssesss.
Fear not child, for I am thy comfort. Come now, open thou eyes...I do not wish to lose thee. Be...brave.
I...will dessstroy...your sssalvation, you traitor.

Weiss's eyes fluttered open, and the sounds around him sounded as if he were under water. But a warmth inside of his chest gave him comfort and told him that he was alright, despite the fear that he felt. The two voices that were engraved deep into his mind faded.

~

Wiezen finally found the source of the singing and found himself walking amongst a vicinity where the grass and surrounding trees seemed to glow dimly. He came to a stop and looked around for a moment before he saw what he was looking for. A woman, her body revealing but to an extent. Long blonde hair trailing down her back, and a pair of dim purple eyes sitting upon her face, her plump lips smiling at his sight. Some would most definitely call her a beautiful creature indeed.

The woman motioned Wiezen over to her with the curling motion of her index finger, the list purple of her eyes drawing him closer as she sung her song to him. "Come, come dear Wiezen...are you hurt? I do not sense a thing within your heart. Come to me, and I can make it all...better." When he was close enough to her, she reached her arms out to him and whispered her song into his ear. But then her eyes narrowed as she found that she had been right. She didn't even sense much of a beating heart. She couldn't read him properly. But nonetheless, it had been weeks since her last meal. So this would just have to do. After all, she had managed to bring him all the way there. Or so she thought.

Wiezen's facial expression didn't even budge. But neither did he for a moment. But then his claws grew out and her slashed them across the woman's neck. There was no hesitation or second thought. Because he wasn't convinced in the least. "Shut up. People are trying to meditate. I find your voice in my head rather annoying." He watched as the woman backed away from shock and began to morph back into her original form. He looked at the blood on his claws, then down at the creature before him. He watched as its essence lifted and tried to escape, but he caught it with ease...and devoured it. A light flickered in his chest for not even a half second before disappearing. Not enough..but it'll have to do. And it was over just like that. He turned back around to go back to where he had been, but then came to a stop as something caught his eye.
last edited over a year ago
Rosemary: Oh (Stares at the ground, going quiet immediately)
Helga forced a smile and stroked Rosemary's hair until she suddenly gasped quietly when she saw Weiss's eyes open. She quickly positioned him in a sitting posture, rubbing his back gently and placing a kiss to his head before speaking to him.

Helga: ..W-Weiss, honey, how do you feel?
Enricho: Don't worry, you won't. I'll make sure you get to sleep in a real bed again soon
Weiss blinked through the blurred lines of his vision before putting his hand to his chest for a moment. And then he remembered it. Snake bites. He quickly began to check himself, scratching at his skin at the memory of that sort of pain. "C-cold...on the outside." He answered oddly after a while. "M-Ms.Helga...where are we?" He couldn't remember anything...but a snake. A big snake. And feeling himself being bit, everywhere. That burning that coursed through his veins feeling as if lava had been poured into them. And then it had become so hard to breath. His hand went to throat. But if it was one thing that was burned into his mind, it was those eyes. Big...scaly, dry eyes, thin but dark pupils slashing through them. He had seen them in his dream...and in that same dream he felt a burning in his stomach, and a stinging feeling on his cheek. He couldn't breathe there either, and then, he was...falling again. Falling with those eyes staring directly at him.
-
Macross chuckled at his words. "I hope so. The last one I saw was back at the town we're coming from. But I'm glad I didn't decide to lay down, being that I found that there were a bunch of snakes under the sheets." She sighed.
Enricho: I'm sure the next town we come across will have a nice bed. But I may have to change the way I look to avoid getting any unwanted attention
Helga sighed softly. He didn't remember her. The witch faked a smile and continued to massage his back gently, keeping him in between her legs where it had warmed him up a bit.

Helga: We're safe, dear. And we are currently in the woods, away from the city of Hearthrey. Do not worry, little one. Everyone is doing fine, I was waiting for you to wake up. *she elevates the leaf "gourd" of water and handed it to him* Something to refresh your body with.
Macross nodded in agreement. "I suppose so." She took off her hooded wool cloak and wrapped it around his shoulders. "You'll wear this for the time being. It should us enough time for me to find something to hide your face, just while we're in town." She smiled and kissed his forehead. "Let's go ahead and get this fire started, it's getting a little colder."
-
Weiss furrowed his brow as he slowly took the leaf gourd. But he was hesitant about drinking it, for fear that if he did, something would happen again. Instead, he just held it awkwardly. "We're not safe..." He said, looking down at the ground. "The snake lady, she..." He choked on his words for a moment, his face turning pale from fear. And he remained silent, poking his index fingers together.
Enricho: Got it. I'll go and look for some firewood. I should be back soon (Heads into the forest nearby, as close to the group as he can be, as he begins collecting wood)
Helga quietly sighed and hugged her son from behind with her warm arms, then placed a kiss on his shoulder.

Helga: ...You're right, my Weiss... But for now we will be safe.

She slowly lifted him and turned him around for him to face her.

Helga: ...I'm so sorry... *curls a lock of his short hair behind his ear* But I'll do my absolute best to keep that... Snake lady away from you... I promise. *kisses his forehead*
Weiss gulped, not looking at her when she had turned him around. He refused to. Something in his mind pertaining to their situation triggered a few thoughts that pushed themselves to the front if his head. The first was that he realized that they all were in danger. The second was that he seemed to be some sort of target, or at least that's how he felt about it. The third was that...everything would continue to hurt if things continued like this. The pain that he felt...seemed unbearable to him. Which brought him to thinking about how pain to that extent would effect his much younger siblings? And that made him realize that he had to do something. He was going to have to be...brave. He felt Macross's blade still in his possession and his grip tightened around it.
-

Macross nodded, and the first thought that came to mind is that she wanted to help. She wanted to help in any way that she could. So with that, she stood up to ho gather some of the wood herself a little ways away from where he had went off to.
Enricho: (Came back with a collection of firewood, setting them in a pile near the group, and went to gather more)
Helga's eyes wandered down to the dagger, and he could sense the fear in him when he refused to make eye contact with her. She sighed, but then buttoned up his coat for extra warmth and smiled in a motherly way to him, placing a gentle hand on his wrist. She didn't really wanted to talk, but she was definitely going to compliment him.

Helga: ..You're so strong, Weiss...
Even with the compliment, Weiss refused to look at her. Instead, he scooted away of from, but not far as a small blush came to his face. "I...have to use the bathroom..." He mumbled, not wanting to say it any louder than he had to. His eyes shifted instead to the firewood that was being placed near them. He tried not to make eye contact at all, as he sort of sidestepped away from them and into the trees, feeling a bit awkward.
-
Macross came back almost at the same time that he did, carrying the majority of it under her arms as she went to go pile them with the other ones. But she moved quickly to catch up with him to get more.
Enricho: (Having collected another pile of sticks, he set them down on the ground near the group, believing it would be enough)
Macross had returned with a smaller stack of food and placed it onto the pile before dusting her hands off and letting out a sigh, smiling a little at their small accomplishment. She knelt down and began to position the wood around in a certain pattern before going to grab a few decent sized rocks to place around it afterwards.
Enricho: (Goes with her and helps her collect a few rocks for the fire)
Helga blinked and observed Weiss closely with a small smile, making sure he was still in her sight.
Weiss stepped over a few branches as he stepped across the line that separated the path from the trees. He glanced back for a moment before stepping behind a group of trees to hide himself from sight. He went ahead and used the bathroom as he said he would, but then his stomach gurgled. Uh...oooh... His expression became sour as his stomach rumbled again. Great. But there was no way that he was about to take a number two outside. So he just decided that he would wait it out, which would give him enough time to revise and devise. He took the dagger out of its sheath and stared at it.
-
Macross returned to the pile of sticks with some decent sized rocks and began to place them around the fire build. Her thoughts already told her that she would have to do the thing in front of everyone else. Or maybe...she didn't. Maybe waiting until everyone else went to sleep would be a better idea, and then she would have two options. Do it there, or find somewhere else and make another fire, then return.
Enricho: (Stood at the opposite end of the spot and helped get the fire set)
Macross looked to her lover for a moment and smiled as she watched him help with the opposite side of the circular wall of rocks that they were putting around the fire. A blush came to her cheeks and she looked away, chuckling to herself while she stuck the rest of her rocks in place.
Enricho: (Managed to get all of the rocks on his side into place and waiting for her to finish as well)
Helga stared at the direction where she had last seen Weiss, gently stroking Rosemary's hair. Her thoughts were interrupted by her triplets, who had returned from their "cooking". Zealia handed her mother an empty teacup, and Helga gladly took it with a smile. She kept the smile when Jr. and Elijah had also made her a brownie out of... Well, dirt and worms. She had settled both of them to the side for a moment, but twitched her ears when they all stood there patiently waiting for her to try out their "masterpiece". Helga gave somewhat a short, nervous giggle, but then sighed as she took the cube shaped dirt filled with insects. She took one big bite out of it, shivering as while tasting mother nature herself and slurping off a stubborn worm. She wiped away some crumbles and looked back at Elijah and Jr.

Helga: Mmmm...~ Delicious! I've never had anything like that, it's amazing! It tastes just like chocolate! It might just beat your father's cooking. *winks at them*

Jr. and Elijah had both gasped and gave some sort of blush at their mother's response. Meanwhile, Zealia tugged on her mother's sleeve for her to try the invisible tea. But before she did, the infant quickly added some invisible sprinkles into the empty cup. Helga took the cup and sniffed him, pretending to be amazed by the smell. She held it to her lips and faked a loud sip from the cup, finishing the "drink" in all one gulp. She licked her lips and smiled at Zealia, tickling her stomach.

Helga: Well look at you, my little chef! That's the best tea I've ever had in my entire life!

Zealia giggled with a blush at her mother's compliment and snuggled closer with her.
Macross finished with her side of setting up the rocks before standing up all the and stretching slightly. "All done...now all we need to do is get this fired up and we'll be good to go iye?" She went to his side and stood on the tips of her toes to kiss his cheek before smiling some.
-
Meanwhile, Weiss was no longer behind the group of trees that he had been behind only moments ago. Instead, he had started venturing off as fast as he could, being careful to try not to make a sound. I...am a hero...a adventurer. Be brave. Be, brave. He had made his decision. He strapped the dagger to his waist and continued on his way, now thinking about the things that he had learned from some of Macross's stories, and how he could put them to use. He wasn't going to let his family be hurt anymore. He wanted them to go home, and be happy. And to do that, he would have to be strong. He had to do something.
Enricho: (Returned the smile before he kneeled down and began using two stones to try and spark a fire)
Helga turned her attention back to the tree, wondering why Weiss was taking so long. Her eyes flickered and she turned her X-Ray vision on, no longer spotting the young boy behind the tree. She gasped and got to her feet immediately.

Helga: W-Weiss!!!!
Macross watched him for a few seconds as he tried to use the stones to create fire. She ended up going to the opposite of the formated rocks and drew her sword. She moved two of the rocks a bit closer to each other before slashing at them once and creating a spark, but not causing a fire. The only thing she managed to do was crack her sword some. She blinked before furrowing her brows. Her eyes caught a glimpse of something letting off a dim shine, but just as she was kneeling down, she heard Helga calling out to Weiss. Her attention switched from the fire, her gaze landing on Enricho for a moment before she turned around. That's when she noticed that Wiezen wasn't there either. "Damn it..." She muttered to herself. "We better go see what's going on then..."
Enricho: Alright. I just hope that, whatever it is, isn't something dangerous *Even though it always is* (Walks with her to find out what happened)
Helga quickly made a forcefield appear surrounding her children, then left Flynn and Franziska in charge of them as she quickly left her place and ran in a supernatural speed to follow Weiss.
Macross gave him a pat on the shoulder while sheathing her blade. "Yeeeaaah, you go talk to them to see what's going on. If I do it, things may get a bit...out of hand. So I'll just go this way," She pointed in the direction that she saw Helga go. "Be safe." She said, hugging him quickly before she went on her way. What the hell are you doin kiddo...
Enricho: (Hugs back briefly) You too (Goes to see what has happened)
Helga caught up to Weiss pretty easily with the help of her magic, her now jogging right new to him.

Helga: Weiss, what's wrong? What are you doing???
Weiss didn't say anything, and instead, ignored her to the best of his ability. He had already known that if she had noticed that he was gone that he wouldn't be able to out run her. After all, he was only a human kid. But that didn't mean that he didn't have a few tricks up his sleeve. All he needed to do was avoid and keep on his way and hope that he wouldn't have another person to deal with. But just like Macross had told him, the element of surprise was the greatest advantage. He unzipped his jacket as he ran, removing it before throwing it at the witch before stumbling down a slope where he slid down the mud, managing to keep himself on his feet long enough not to slide the rest of the way down on his face. He felt something burning warm in his chest, and that only gave him more determination. He felt as if something was building inside of him, and for a moment, Wiezen's scent drifted from him. He jumped over a log, tumbling onto the ground as his pants leg had gotten snagged on a branch, but quickly scrambling to his feet.
Helga quickly caught his jacket as almost had a heart attack when he had gone down the slope and dirtied his clothes. She wanted to use magic and restrict him, but she refused to. She hoped that with only talking to him would bring sense to his mind.

Helga: Weiss, young man, you're going to get hurt! Please listen to me! Where do you think you're going?!
Enricho: (Walks over to Flynn and Franziska, his expression appearing much more calm than before) You two, I have to ask something... Don't worry, I'm not going to threaten you or anything. I just want to know whats with Weiss. He's acting odd for some reason. I figured you two would have a better understanding on whats going on at the moment
Weiss glanced back at her for only a split second, turning back to focus on where he was going. He pulled the dagger that he had from his sheathe and gulped for a moment. it took him a full minute to convince himself that he had probably already felt pain than what he was about to do. So without further procrastination, he made a sloppy cut on his palm that ended up being too deep, wincing with a few tears pricky into his eyes. He clenched his hand into a fist as blood trickled down his wrist and dripped out onto the ground. But he then he put it to his mouth and whispered into it quickly before coming to a stop and turning around to face her, breathing heavily.
Helga panted softly and stared in shock at her son, quickly kneeling slightly and placing her hand on his shoulder to shake "sense" into him, tears stinging her eyes.

Helga: Weiss!!!! What has gotten into you?! You sliced your palm, what are you thinking?! *she quickly dragged him into a motherly hug and buried herself on his shoulder, sniffling as she tightened the hug*

Flynn jumped in surprise when he saw Enricho coming, but he gulped and cleared his throat, quickly shaking his head.

Flynn: ..N-no.. I don't... I've never talked to him, I-I was just told to guard her children...
Enricho: Hmm... I see. Well, whatever's going on, it certainly isn't anything good
Flynn: ..Y-Yeah...

Flynn sat back down and looked away quickly, playing with a piece of grass to distract himself and not be "awkward".
Weiss didn't say anything as he watched her, trying his best to keep a straight face. When she had knelt down to him, he took a half step back in preparation, staring at her. When she hugged him, the hand that held the dagger trembled for a moment and he closed his eyes. He took in a deep breath before quickly pushing away. He slapped his bloodied palm onto her forehead unexpectedly. "Parasythistis!" The other spell that had been whispered to him by the snake lady when he had been under the shelter. A paralyzing spell, though he doubted that it would work for long. Just enough for him to make distance. He pushed away from her and began to take steps back. But the cut on his hand had already healed. "Sorry...Ms.Helga, but..."

"But he'sss coming with me." Emma's voice emerged from the woods. "Yesss...yesss...yesss. He'sss coming with me." She hissed. She slithered from the trees, her height now increased to her adult form. Her hair had become scaly, the ends of each had now the heads of snakes. Her widened slitted eyes were much darker than before, and her skin was covered in scales from head to toe, and long black silky dress drifted behind her along with the large rattled tell, the sleeves of it covering her hands from sight. Her gaze drifted to Helga. "Thisss would be the perfect time for me to tear off your fassse."

"N-no! You said t-that you would leave everyone else alone!!" Weiss said quickly, his face growing pale as he trembled.

Emma came to a brief pause and tipped her head to the side as she stared at Weiss. "I lied, you gullible little bassstard." A grin came to her face.

Weiss's hand gripped the dagger in his grasp and he held it in front of him, even with the fear that overwhelmed him.

Emma's grin only widened. "Do you really think that you and that pathetic human weapon isss enough to ssstop me, Weisssss? Pathetic human." Her eyes widened, and the slits in her eyes stretched open as she looked Weiss in the eye.

Weiss's eyes grew wide before the dagger dropped from his hands and he fell face first to the ground.
Helga cringed when her body was no longer able to move for a few minutes, and her eyes widened when she saw Emma appear and Weiss fall on the floor. When the spell had began to slowly wear off, Helga spoke with difficulty as tears continued to roll down her eyes.

Helga: ...Please.. Do not... hurt him... Don't hurt... my son... The mistakes... I've made were of lack of love and lack of confidence... I do not blame the green.. I blame myself... I took... the lives of two children, and The Ancient Ones.... repaid me by taking two of mine.... Two... That weren't even born yet... And that will... forever be something I will always blame myself in... I know.... what I have done is unforgivable, believe me.... I do. But I am so... Deeply sorry, Emma... Mommy never wanted to hurt you. She was just hurt and angry, and her emotions took over and allowed.... the wicked to control her. ..F-Forgive me as well, sister... I shouldn't have judged you... The first blotch of green appeared on my skin seconds before I refused to help.... Wiezen... *lowers her ears* And I will never forgive myself for leaving my husband out in the.... cold like that. I know I have failed... As a mother... As a wife... As a friend... As a sister... But I am so sorry. I know my apology must not mean nothing to you, but if I take my last breath today I need you to know that I love you so much and I am proud of you… And I would never get mad at my little girl… For what I have done is worse than anything in the world.. What has been done cannot be changed.... The past does not change. Nor does my love for you… But don't hurt him...