The Warrior Code
1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with gatos from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors.
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A must be at least six moons old become an apprentice.
6. Newly appointed warriors keep a silent vigil for for one night after receiving their warrior name.
7. A cat cannot be deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.
9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
10. A gathering of all Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clan at this time.
11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
12. No warriors may neglect a kit in pain of in danger, even if that kit is from a different Clan.
13. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.
14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other gatos to win his or her battle, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defence.
15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.