gatos guerreiros Plz tell me your warrior gatos name and all the other info.! I want to see what names people make!

Spiritfeather posted on May 22, 2011 at 12:51AM
Name: Courageheart
Pelt: a flaming red color with bright white spots and faded black paws and stripes under eyes
Eye Color: brilliant blue mixed with green
Personality: kind, can be stubborn, skilled fighter, swift.
Extras: ever since she was a kit, a powerful destiny was layed upon her. She would become leader, her being the leader's only daughter. She is a powerful enemy, even when she is weak. Her claws are like metal, her teeth like stone. Her only weakness is... her power. ;)

gatos guerreiros 53 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-53 of 53

over a year ago catsxdogs said…
fml the whole thing just deleted as I was about to post it
over a year ago Silvercloud2009 said…
big smile
Name: Silvercloud
Clan: ThunderClan
Description: Beautiful silver and white she-cat with blue-ish splotches and icy blue eyes
Mother: Bloodbird-light gray and white she-cat with green eyes
Father: Scourge-Black tom with one white paw and icy blue eyes
Sister: Moonshine(BloodClan’s current leader)-Black she-cat with white moon-shaped dash on forehead and one eye is amber and the other is yellow
Brother: ~Unknown~
Mate: Raven paw(dead)- black tom with white dash on chest and green eyes
Hawkfrost(dead)- dark brown tabby tom with white underbelly and icy blue eyes
Firestar(dead)- ginger tom with emerald green eyes
Molewhisker(current mate)- large brown and cream tom with amber eyes
Kits: (With Ravenpaw) Nightshade(warrior)- Black and dark blue long furred she-cat with blue eyes/ Diamond(loner)- Silver and white she-cat with pale green eyes
(With Hawkfrost) Hawkflight(warrior)- dark brown tabby tom with dark blue eyes/Sparkleaf (dead warrior)- ginger she-cat with dark green eyes/Cloudmist(warrior)- white and light gray she-cat with amber eyes
(With Firestar) Bloodmist(queen)- ginger she-cat with white paws and yellow eyes/Firebird(warrior)- ginger she-cat with black ears and emerald green eyes/Feathersong(med)- golden she-cat with darker flecks and one eye is icy blue and the other is pale green/Rainstorm(warrior)-dark gray tom with leopard splotches with a short tail and blue eyes
Personality: Loyal/Caring/Feisty/Can be stubborn/Good fighter and hunter/Protective/Moody/Loves writing songs and is a great singer too.
General info: Silverkit went hunting with her mom but then a dog killed her mom and her sister, Moonpaw, took care of her until the other day a hawk swooped down and got Moonpaw. Silverpaw became good friends with Firepaw and slowly they fell in love. Then a hawk can and got her when she was still an apprentice. Half Moon gave her the gift of vision and to live forever. The hawk soon took her to her father, Scourge, and they d to finally see each other. Moonshine was there too. Scourge gave her the name Silvercloud. When Scourge died, she became leader and her deputy was Moonshine. Then when there was a badger attack, she took BloodClan to save ThunderClan and that when she noticed that that was where she belonged. Giving the leadership a new mate which was Hawkfrost. When he died, she had visions telling her that Firestar would die. She became mates with him and was guilty when he died. She soon fell in love with Molewhisker and are current mates. Soon her kits will be: Stardust-gray and yellow she-cat with yellow eyes/Fernshine- light brown small she-cat with amber eyes/Roseblossom-dark cream she-cat with green eyes/Froggopad- brown and cream she-cat with green eyes.
I hope you like it
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Silvercloud2009 said…
I guess this one looks like Silvercloud but Silvercloud has icy-blue eyes:
 I guess this one looks like Silvercloud but Silvercloud has icy-blue eyes: