Ville Valo What do you think about Ville Valo going to rehab?

Sapphirem0588 posted on Aug 09, 2011 at 04:01PM
Me, well I think it was good for him to go, I don't think that drinking is bad, but he was in his lowest point. Here is a quote from an article of Inked Magazine......
"In September 2007, when HIM finished mixing the brooding, metallic Venus Doom album, Valo was at death’s door." See what I mean?
“I went to a doctor who said I was going to have heart failure if I didn’t stop drinking and that I should go into an emergency room right away—to which I replied, ‘That sounds great, but I don’t have the time because I’ve got interviews to do,’” Valo says.
"Soon after, the singer did check into a celebrity rehab center in Malibu, CA. And to the shock of many, he completely sobered up."

Ville Valo 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago PoisonGirl78 said…
kiss
Good for him. I love you, Ville! <3
over a year ago slynjyn said…
surprise
Now if he'd just stop smoking before he gets COPD and is on oxygen. I've been comparing videos of him singing live "Rebel Yell", every three years, and the 2010 live video he has very dimmished lung power. Maybe if he'd just cut down. But I know it's almost impossible to stop once you've started. And he says in interviews he has a 4 pack a day habit.