furgão, van Morrison How you liking the 3 songs released from his new one

Tmswm posted on Oct 12, 2019 at 12:12AM
Dark Night of the Soul
Get Mountains
Days Gone By

furgão, van Morrison 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago TildeHooks83 said…
I love the new album. Some really strong songs. My favorite is "Fame Will Eat the Soul".
over a year ago BrexitNow3409 said…
There are some great songs. I wish Van was more popular. This 2019 album is very strong.
over a year ago Ryuabe7869 said…
He's great. Hate Broken Record but he's put out a lot of quality songs. Three Chords is really good. Also Keep Me Singing. Living for that one. And he's got plans for more. Hope he gets to 50 studio albums. A Christmas album would be nice. Hey, what do you think of Searching For Grace? Kinda weird.
over a year ago PainterPaul67 said…
It's quite a good album.
over a year ago Tmswm said…
I've enjoyed the new one more than any since Healing Game...maybe Into the Music
over a year ago Toby_Jugg11 said…
What about Keep Me Singing?
over a year ago Oxford_Don1612 said…
TMSWM - is right to keep his identity a secret with so much identity politics. He/She/It etc, could tell me His/Her/Their/ etc. gender and then I would make assumptions. Nasty stuff. I hate myself for seeing gender.
over a year ago Normal_Joe said…
Keep Me Singing and Three Chords and the Truth. Good albums. Could make one great classic from the decade 2010 to 2020. Best of, mind. Let's connect the dots.
over a year ago Waart_Limson said…
Three Chords and the Truth was a great record. I own more than 20,000 vinyl. My apartment is crowded. Crowded with records so I don't be lonely.
over a year ago Boydbird040 said…
I like all Van albums ..