furgão, van Morrison Van's Issues

shockjock88 posted on Jul 26, 2013 at 10:43PM
What are Van's issues? Help me out here. Why's he so angry? I mean he's had a damn good life for someone born in East Belfast. He never had to punch the clock. He's got a private jet for goodness sake. What's he complaining about? Is he a schizo or is he a klepto or is he simply a sleazo? Someone with a certificate of some kind please answer.
save

furgão, van Morrison 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Lipstick44 said…
I don't have anything official but I'm a student of life. Van has issues but so have you, dear reader.
over a year ago Mr_Piddle said…
I agree. Van has issues and so do I. The world is complicated. I'm tolerant of anyone's view but now I find Islam is such a negative. The treatment of women, the suicide bombings, the female genital mutilation, the beheadings, the polygymy, the takeover of English streets, the violence, the kidnappings, etc. I'm now intolerant of the intolerant. Is that okay? What is there was no Islam on the planet? The world would be a much better place. Surely everyone would agree with this?
Lars_Vorster commented…
Yes it would be a better place. Theirgay hatred is pure evil. They kill people for being gay in Islamic countrries. I also I am now intolerant of Islamic intolerance. over a year ago
over a year ago newlywed_game said…
Hey, let's not attack muslim people. Islam is dumb for sure, and maybe has a lot of things in the koran to incite its followers to do evil acts, but muslims are just people like us. The only difference is they have been forced to follow evil ideas like the German people were in World war II. We must teach muslims that Mohammed was evil and that the koran promotes violence. We must help them leave islam must be then protect them other muslims who want to kill muslim apostates. Let's all join together and help muslims. Racism is not the answer. Of course the muslim terrorists must be hunted down and mosques should be bugged so we know what's being said by the leaders. But everyone please love muslims - its not their fault. The ideas of islam are the problem.
Lars_Vorster commented…
I amor the loving way you deal with this issue. amor the people but hate the toxic ideas of Islam. I agree with you. over a year ago
over a year ago Six_New_Genders said…
The ideas in Islam seem repugnant to free thinking Westerners. But when they take over we have no choice. I don't like choice so that's good,
over a year ago cowpoker3394 said…
Mental health is a big issue and certainly dominates politically-correct discussions.
Lars_Vorster commented…
Take Prince Harry for example. He had everything. Now he's forced to live only in a $15 million dollar house. At least he can talk about mental health and make money from that. I think Harry is a wonderful ambassador for taking cocaine to cure mental health. Will cocaine now be handed out to people with mental health issues? over a year ago
over a year ago Trumpist56 said…
Isevery forum here about Islam? Can we stay away from politics?
over a year ago Tab_Hunter said…
Define politics?
over a year ago PainterPaul67 said…
I'm happy with Van the way he is. People back off.
over a year ago CobotyShah said…
Van has issues? Doesn't everyone have something? No one is perfect, not even Mr. Beast.