vampiros Tv Series

TheCountess posted on Dec 31, 2007 at 03:14PM
What was the first tv series that you watched which had at least one vampire as a regular character in it?

I know for a lot of people the answer will probably be 'Buffy', but for me it was 'Dark Shadows', although I never got to see it all the way through.

vampiros 21 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago stephaniemary said…
vampire high.
over a year ago amazondebs said…
actualy it was "angel" the spin off of buffy lol but then of corse after that buffy became my big obsession
over a year ago TheCountess said…
stephaniemary - I've never heard of 'Vampire High'. Do you know if it ever aired in the US?

amazondebs - I hate to admit it, but I've never seen an episode of 'Angel', and I didn't start watching 'Buffy' until somewhere in the second season. I was lucky to catch a few of the first season (Buffy) reruns, but not all of them. I've got seasons 2 thru 5 on DVD, and from what I've seen, those are my favorites.
I had considered checking 'Angel' out from the library, but you only get one disc at a time, and just 3 days to get it back. For what I'd spend on bus fares to check a season out (if any weren't missing - which happens a lot), I could probably buy a season.
over a year ago DrDevience said…
My dog is named Buffy... but I have to admit the first TV show was indeed Dark Shadows.
much shorter of a name than most from Dark Shadows... the shortest one I remember is Maggie vs. Elizabeth, Victoria, and Angelique.
i use to have a flock of pigeons and i named loads of them after buffy and angel characters and willow was my best flyer, however sadley spike died
season 1- season 3 episode 9 i've put on the angel spot (season 1,6&7 is on buffy too) also there's a website www.play.com where you can buy entire seasons of angel for just £15 (i think you can order from u.s. as well and delivary is free although i'm not sure how much £15 is in dollars but for me it's three hours of minimum wage lol)
i've just looked up that vampire high and it says it was aired in israel? i just preseumed from the title it was an american teenage thing like roswel
last edited over a year ago
oo just thought of another money saver, when ever i can't afford dvds i just go on ebay and buy the videos for like 50p
thanks for all the tips!
Sorry to say, until I find a job, things like that are out of the question.
I'd love to watch the early Buffy's, but I still can't do anything like that on my computer. The only reason I was able to fan people and stuff like that, was because I had to go to the library to fill out some online stuff for an upcoming interview. Their computers could probably do it, but there's a 2 hour time limit per day, and I can't afford the bus fares on a daily basis. Thanks for always keeping me in mind though :)
over a year ago babybell said…
Young Dracula.... it rocks!
over a year ago momo_gurl11 said…
I totally watched ANGEL first then I found out about buffy, but I kept to Angel.
over a year ago 11relaxing said…
i wach young dracula its my favorite show ever it has a spot on fanpop its really good.
over a year ago hannah10 said…
same what werepups said!!!!!
who's werepups?
over a year ago DrDevience said…
I was wondering the same thing
over a year ago hannah10 said…
shes a head at the young dracula spot
over a year ago ineedcoffee said…
I think I've mentioned this before somewhere but its the same as you and DrD it was Dark Shadows.
over a year ago nataliejade said…
Buffy the Vampire Slayer, i watched it when it first came to the U.K :) and ever since then, I've loved it.
over a year ago JustMe7 said…
Moonlight. I think it's great and I now love the genre!
over a year ago blackdoggy1 said…
Forever Knight
over a year ago Quendy said…
Young Dracula
over a year ago babybell said…
Young Dracula too lol... wait i already said that... and yes lol.. it was like me werepuppy 11relaxing etc. we all went there and talked for hours about each episode...