vampiros What's up with you vampire's fans!

Lycan500 posted on Jun 18, 2009 at 03:04AM
I been looking in the Vampire forum for about an hour now. And, so far I read that alot of people are now Vampires! They claim they suck human blood, And that they can turn into a bat, and they can read people minds. I personally think that some of these people are crazy. I mean don't get me wrong I do believe in that kind of stuff. Because, I too believe that Lycans and werewolves exsist. But, I don't believe that those people I read about said to be who they really are a Vampires! But, if you are truly a Vampire then tell me about yourself. Tell me how do you guy's behave in public! But, if you are a fake then please don't waist my time, with some garbage! But, if you are please be free to leave a comment!

vampiros 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago joelle101 said…
lol We real werewolves supporters know there are no real vamps but i 2 is interested
over a year ago LadyLilith said…
tongue
People are just ridiculous, I swear. Like one of the other fans said, "because if I was an ancient powerful immortal, I would spend all my time fanpopping telling mortals how they just don't understand and be all dark and brooding and stuff." Something like that. Anyway, lame.
over a year ago vampiressJazz said…
they are real but people who claim they are on the net are not they are obsessed fool and most likely itz not real vamps they like it's sparklepires
over a year ago 1-2vampire said…
meh
honestly, these people are just claiming. I believe in vampires, but these people that claim to be vampires are just kidding themselves. No real vampire would go online and go hey! I'm a vampire! Because real vampires would no that there could be some humans going out killing vampires. honestly