Vampire Writers Banners

XTeamXJasperX posted on Jun 08, 2009 at 04:02AM
Like my banner? coolies thanks if you dont i didn;t ask if you did. Okay so give me some feed back on my banners, what you like, what you want changed or whatever, oist your own sentences or paragraph for me to put up there (vampire related please) talk about what ever you wanna talk about just keep it clean and rate my banner :D thanks

Vampire Writers 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago XTeamXJasperX said…
heart
i think this is the best banner i have made so far :D i love it by the way thats supposed to be blood thats splattered on there, the website has annoyingly changed the colour
 i think this is the best banner i have made so far :D i amor it por the way thats supposed to be blood
over a year ago 1-2vampire said…
mischievous
yeh, i like yur banner! Nad it hasn't changed the colour! Its red... what colour do yu think it is???
Either way, i like the pic of the hugging person! Aww so CUTE!
Plusssss, its better than any any banner i've done :S
I luv the littl devil dude above me ^^^ usually, i wuld do the tounge :P because its cute, but the one below looks plain SAD! :(
Luv ya!
Love, Me xx
heart
Oh! And if yu ever want to change it (not that yyyu probably would) heres summin from my story, Change, though it might be a LITTLE too much :S

'Mark was waiting on his sill, gazing up at the mystique sky, when two beautiful beings shone above him. Light seemed to radiate from within them, like a sort of sun replacing their silent hearts. Valerie, a raven, smooth and graceful, and as dark as night itself. Mary, a swan, her moves as beautiful and linked together, her crystal wings showing the moon glowing repeatedly from within them, her heart was a star, bright and glowing with heat. The two girls landed neatly on the windowsill.'

Selene, the Vampire Goddess or the Guardian Leader below
(also the Greek Goddess of the Moon)
Luv, Me xx
last edited over a year ago
 Oh! And if yu ever want to change it (not that yyyu probably would) heres summin from my story, Chang
mischievous
Heyaaa!! Its mee! XD well, i was writing this like a second ago and thought... hang on, this bits really good! (though its the only good thing in my book XD) and so i thought i'd send it to you, cos im not posting no more actual story sorry :(

Mary Beech is certainly working wonders, but danger leaks even ore deadly upon the unaware school. Yet Mary's job... unknown to her. Yet up in the stars, the Guardians look upon her with their vibrant glittering purple eyes; with fear, with hope, with pride. And her job... binding.

Luv meee xx