Vampire Academy BadAss Female Characters

RATHBONE07 posted on Mar 28, 2011 at 12:21AM
Rank of Badassness from books i have read

0 : Bella from Twilight, no offence to anyone but throught the books her main poroblem is choosing between Edward and Jacob. She never truly fights in the battles that comes her way.

2: Frannie from Personal Demons, also like Bella. But somehow her attitude gives her a boost up ;)

5: Clary Fray from City of Bones, at first Clary is the type of shy girl that rotates her life around the most important things in it. But as the series goes, she turns into one good Shadow Hunter that can fend for her life (maybe with a little help from Jace, but who wouldnt want that ;D)

7: Rose from Vampire Academy. Rose is one tough little cookie. She will do, and say what she wants. I love Rosaes badass attitude.

10: Katniss from The Hunger Games. Katniss is the Badass of them all. She has to fight for her life everyday while she is in the Games. Then she must fight against the Capital all the while trying to sort out her feelings.
 Rank of Badassness from books i have read 0 : Bella from Twilight, no offence to anyone but throu

Vampire Academy 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago chocol8smiles said…
big smile
Katniss is my favorite YA protagonist everrr, definitely the toughest female character. & wooh! you don't like Bella either!
over a year ago jenn17 said…
meh
actually rose is the toughest, no one bosses her around and she knows what she wants and nothing will stop her getting it...i love katniss but she fights only when they tell her to fight, especially in the third book even though she wants to fight all the time, and i can't stop thinking how she reminded me of bella in the mockingjay cause she was complaining but it's fine cause she actually had good reasons to complain unlike stupid mary sue bella, and i hate how she was through all of those things and in the end prim dies, the person she was trying to save from the beginning
over a year ago chocol8smiles said…
That's just what I think. Impulsive & stupid are two different things. Under Rose's circumstances she wasn't stupid but if you were under the Katniss's which involves much more complex situations involving security especially, staying put wouldve been the smarter thing because then her including others would die. Katniss also went through a lot more emotional problems than Rose in my opinion. Aside from having to be the backbone of her family's very lives, she went through the Hunger Games where children murder each other for their "owners'" amusement. She's also only human so for her to not break out sobbing at points almost annoyed me. Losing Prim seemed like a fail but how she died was out of her control. The war can jack you up so THG consisting of some naive minors who havent the clue how to kill even someone you would dislike would be worse. But again, that's just my opinion...
last edited over a year ago