betty, a feia favorito Character in "Ugly Betty"

cressida posted on Mar 20, 2007 at 06:45AM
This is quite a difficult choice but I think my favorite character (besides Betty, of course) is Christina. Every scene she is in, she makes me laugh loud enough to startle my co-watcher.

Did anyone else notice (or think it strange) that the same actress who plays Charlie also played Charlie in "Heroes"? It is strangely coincidental that the same actress has this not-typically-female nickname in two different shows. Just an observation.
last edited on Mar 21, 2007 at 06:50AM

betty, a feia 32 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago pirateroro said…
Amanda! deffinatly. Shes so bitchy its funny.

And oh my gosh i was totaly gonna say that about Heroes/Betty Charlie but i thought it was just my brain going into overdrive and jumbling the two shows. Glad someone else noticed. Maybe UB and Heroes are going to mingle. Oh dear god what a thought...
over a year ago g3o said…
I love Christina ... I think she's a fantastic actor and every scene makes me laugh.
over a year ago dazl said…
Gotta be either Marc or Amanda. I love the episode with the two of them in the office on thanksgiving
over a year ago g3o said…
Yeah - they're hilarious ...

I found the 'Amanda Dress' funny aswell - great chemistry between the two actors!
over a year ago tinydancer said…
Gotta be Amanda! Classic line "Do I look like I eat?!" Hilarious :) Love Christina too tho!
over a year ago honey said…
umm betty, daniel and alexis, think theyre fab characters to watch :)
over a year ago anna-spanna-xx said…
BETTY DEFINATELY!!! :-)
but ye I really like Alexis when shes being nice to Daniel.
over a year ago TweenaCat said…
I think Hilda and Christina are miles better than Betty. Betty seems really clingy and she doesn't know how to stand up for herself if people are mean.
over a year ago ali22 said…
I love both Amanda and Christine, i laugh out loud at some of the one-liner's they come out with :D
Pretty much a draw between Christina and Hilda. Well, Marc and Amanda are the best obviously but they're not very nice are they?
over a year ago laserfox said…
Wilehelmina. She had me from hellaciously upset to you did not just hug me.
over a year ago waichingliu81 said…
marc- he is just absolutely hilarious, I love that guy!
over a year ago liiam said…
omg i love them all, but my favourite has to be amanda! shes such a bitch and she comes out with sum funny lines. but i do love all of them ugly betty is the best show EVER...i cnt wait for season two
over a year ago Porcelain said…
Love Daniel and Christina and would love to see them to get it on! They're made for each other.
over a year ago bambiii said…
justin and marcc
over a year ago curiouscat said…
well, besides betty, of course, i love amanda, marc and wilhelmina because they're hilarious and geniuses at delivering their lines. henry, too because he loves betty. gawd, i'm such a nerd...:)
Okay, changed my mind, Claire is top of the list.
over a year ago lolspav said…
no doubt about it -marc! aswell as been fit--he's so funny!
over a year ago GavLuvsAbcShows said…
Well every1's really good and brings something to the show but i'd definitley say my favourites are marc,justin,amanda and hilda!But if i had to choose it would be HILDA,she's soooo funny!:)
over a year ago iLuVBETTy said…
Betty Justin and Daniel
over a year ago iLuVBETTy said…
I like all of them. Betty Justin Daniel Amanda Hilda Santos
over a year ago Cinders said…
They all rock. I think all the characters on Ugly Betty are completely three-dimensional and I love that about the show. But I think my favorite (also other than Betty who has totally earned her title role) is Marc. Dunno why.

And that Charlie thing freaked me out too. LOL!
over a year ago liiam said…
OMG i love betty, alexis, marc, wilhemina, daniel, hilda, justin, ignacio and especially AMANDA shes hilarious! they all get sum really good witty lines tho, i love them aaall! cnt wait for season two
over a year ago pip_ku said…
I love Amanda and Marc, they are so funny :) Justin has some great lines too
over a year ago geekgirl101 said…
I love Henry. That's is just the kind of guy I want to date. Of course Betty the show would not be what it is with out Betty. She Rocks!!
over a year ago emily67 said…
Marc of course!
over a year ago BeSafe said…
Okay so wow this is a tie between Betty and Daniel...but I really love the character of Becks and I know if he was on the show more I would be in love with him!!!!
over a year ago TessTyler-Rocks said…
Well I noticed that many of us like Amanda because she acts bitchy in the show! I like her,but I like also Alexsis and Vilehrmina! They are mean too! What do you think about them?
over a year ago BeSafe said…
I honestly don't really like Alexis too much, sometimes I like her okay, but mostly she is just annoying to me, but Wilhelmina is AMAZING!!!! Totally love her!!!!
over a year ago perfectprincess said…
AMANDA all the WAY!! And my other fave characters are Hilda, Alexis, Christina and Justin!!
over a year ago TessTyler-Rocks said…
Ok.Cool! I don t know but I really like them,I agree about Wilhermina,but not about Alexis!

In your opinion are better the good characters or the bad ones??!
over a year ago sweetysimmy said…
JUSTIN!

I LOVE JUSTIN