betty, a feia Betty and Daniel--- Hints of Somethin'

linalin posted on Feb 01, 2008 at 05:10AM
Betty and Daniel seem to be getting more and more intimate... can you guys find some clues so people won't say it was totally out of sync with the show?

a challenge from Linalin to all the DaniBet shippers.

betty, a feia 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago IrishTea said…
Episode 2X12 "Odor in the Court"

When Betty was talking to Gio at the end of the episode Daniel was staring at them. When Betty walked away to talk to Clare Meade, he watched Gio stare after Betty. I'm telling you, I'm not imagining it!

(DanielxBetty would be cute, but I LOVEE Gio)
over a year ago sideairbag said…
This is all I can think of off the top of my head, but I know there are more.

In episode 1x13 (I believe) the one after Sofia breaks up with Daniel, he and Betty are on a bridge and just talking, and he mentions that any guy would be crazy no to want her.

My mum walked in the room and was like "When are they going to get together?"
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago BeSafe said…
Hehe seems like I'm way late in this scenario but I will add my 2 cents...okay I forget which episode but in season 2 when Daniel tells Betty "Like it or not I care about you too." I think it was 'Something Wicked This Way Comes...and in the season 2 finale when Daniel tells her to chose Gio because he can't imagine being at Mode without her...
Onto Season 3
"Filing for the Enemy" like basically every time they talk, but my favorite quote was "I never wanted you to leave" by Daniel how adorable...and
in "Crimes of Fashion" it wasn't a line but the Detty hug just melted my heart!!!!
over a year ago TanyaB said…
I don't think Daniel is good enough for Betty, to be honest. While I wouldn't mind them getting together ;) Think about it - why would hard working Betty settle for lazy butt Daniel? True, Daniel has shaped up recently, but he's still not at all good enough for her!
I think Daniel is good enough for Betty!!!! I mean he still has some improving to do, but I think he is good enough for her...I don't think he is lazy...he works hard actually...maybe not at first but now he does, I can understand saying he was lazy in the first season but now? I don't see that anymore.

And I don't think if Betty got with Daniel she would be settling...but that is just my own little opinion...I think they would be like a perfect little Cinderellaesque story...:)

SPOILER BELOW DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE SPOILED!!!!!!!!!

Okay so I have something to add...In 3x07 Crush'd, when Jesse broke Betty's heart and she was all sad and then Daniel came out there and the scene went a little something like this...
"I should have known he would like Amanda." Betty
"Amanda?" Daniel
"I walked in on them, they were kissing.I was so stupid to think that he would like me. I should have known when he said I was beautiful he meant on the inside." Betty
"You are." Daniel
"You don't have to say that Daniel, I'm fine with who I am, but I'm not beautiful." Betty
"Betty, men are stupid, they go for the obvious, trust me I know I'm still doing it and I should know better. You're 24, it's okay to have a crush, act a little stupid, but you have to believe me when I say this, you are beautiful."
And then a super cute Detty hug...ahhhhhhhhhhh okay I'm done for now!
last edited over a year ago
BeSafe: You don't think Daniel is, well, a little baby-ish? I mean at least Gio took care of Betty as much as she would have taken care of him. Daniel is supposed to be what, 30, and he acts like a kid. Don't get me wrong, I want them to be together (he he) but I think first Daniel should be slapped silly so that he can be a man, not a boy that Betty will baby sit. Oh, and did you get the hint during the episode last night? When Claire Meade asks if Daniel has a crush on Betty and he reacted all like oh no what huh? Ha ha ha ha that was brilliant!

link
link
link
TanyaB: I agree that Daniel has a heck of a lot of growing up to do before he and Betty get together, but I honestly think he has improved so much since the first season! I think a lot of how he acts is that inside he is, in many ways, still a kid, because he was always, even as an adult, treated that way. He was the screwup the one that was constantly a disappointement, so he felt like the only way to get attention was to act out, and he is finally just now at 30 something beginning to grow up...so basically I do agree with you, the only thing I didn't agree with was that he was lazy, because I don't think that is why he doesn't do the things he should!
Anyway yes I got the hint...I watched that scene about a billion times, it was sooo cool because you could tell Claire just wanted to say that, and the fact that the plane was writing it as well just gave her an easy out...Daniel's reaction was priceless, I love how he reacted at first, when he was so shocked and was like "What?" the way he said what was so quiet and so like I can't describe it but it was priceless!
Ha ha ha ha ha - I totally agree BeSafe, Daniel's reaction = priceless.

And I guess Daniel isn't lazy - a really lazy person wouldn't have done as much work as he has at Mode. He does give up pretty easily though. Well, at least he used to ;)
Hehe thats true, he isn't really a fighter unless Betty pushes him to be...