betty, a feia The Survival Game

Labradoodle posted on Oct 28, 2007 at 02:38PM
This game is in the Heroes spot and its working quite well so i thought i'd bring it over here. Thanks to R-S-Lee for the rules... Right, the rules are:

1. All characters start with 15 points.
2. Anyone can cast a vote adding (++) or subtracting (--) from any character.
3. You vote for 3 characters at a time.
4. When any character's total reaches 0, he/she is eliminated.
5. When half of the field is eliminated, you can only put in a vote of one (+), but the two negatives remain the same (--). This is just so the game doesn't last forever. There's 22 characters overall, so when we hit 11, change to this.
6. You can't vote for only one person. For example, you can't just deduct 6 points from Wilhemina, you must add or subtract from 3 different people.
7. Also, no voting over and over and over again within a short time span (i.e. 10 minutes). Give some other people a chance to cast their votes, too.

Please post your vote along with the standings of the characters in rank order. This helps immensely with all the math and keeps everything in line.

ALSO! Something fun: The poster who removes a character (i.e. deducts the last 2 points from Bradford, thus leaving him with no points) gets to come up with a creative little tale about how the character died. And please, be creative people. It makes for much better reading.

You can supply a short phrase as to why you added/subtracted from each character.

Here's the list! (make sure that it is posted into every reply. I know it's going to end up getting very long, but it should make things a lot easier)

Okay, here's the list:

Betty Suarez 15
Henry Grubstick 15
Daniel Meade 15
Bradford Meade 15
Ignacio Suarez 15
Hilda Suarez 15
Christina McKinney 15
Amanda Tanen 15
Justin Suarez 15
Marc St James 15
Wilhemina Slater 15
Walter 15
Alexis Meade 15
Gio 15
Claire Meade 15
Santos 15
Sofia Reyes 15
Yoga 15
Nick Pepper 15
Charlie 15
Gina Gambarro 15
Constance Grady 15

Begin!
last edited on Nov 04, 2007 at 12:34PM

betty, a feia 29 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...