betty, a feia spoiler: someone DOES die in the season 3 finale!!

waichingliu81 posted on Apr 30, 2009 at 02:44PM
Question: I'm writing you as I watch Ugly Betty film a scene outside the Woolworth Building, which doubles as Meade Publications Headquarters on the show. It looks like someone important has fallen from the building and onto a car. Who is it?! --Rachel

Ausiello: Let's ring-up executive producer Sylvio Horta and find out! (And by "ring-up" I mean conduct the interview I had previously arranged through ABC that just happened to coincide with your eyewitness report.) "Yes, someone plummets to their death in the season finale," Horta confirms. "It will play a big role in the plot."

link

betty, a feia 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago BeSafe said…
sad
Well someone falling to their death...that doesn't seem like Molly. Does that mean she is going to stick around?!
over a year ago waichingliu81 said…
i still think she will die from cancer, if not pushed off from the building. and so we might get 2 deaths instead of one, perhaps?
over a year ago BeSafe said…
Well though it sounds evil I hope she does...I just don't see her and Daniel as a long term couple...I don't like them that way! And interesting, if they throw 2 deaths at us, I wonder what the second one will be?!
over a year ago waichingliu81 said…
i have no idea, though one thing is for sure and that christina will not die. maybe it's stuart, i mean, he is still alive after those drugs that were supposed to save him, or will he be alive?