betty, a feia Upcoming Season 3 Spoiler On Hilda And Archie And More!

waichingliu81 posted on Apr 03, 2009 at 01:31PM
Question: Counting the days until Ugly Betty returns. Got scoop? --Suzie

Ausiello: Things will get serious between Hilda and her city official beau Archie, prompting her to declare herself the Michelle Obama of Queens.

--
Christina Applegate has said that ABC will only air six episodes of Samantha Who? Please tell me that Ugly Betty will be back after that. That show was getting really good! — Joyce

MICKEY: Applegate told us that Samantha's spring run could be extended by five episodes if the ratings for the first six (which boast "really big things between Samantha and Todd") are strong enough. It's unclear how such a scenario affects Betty, which is set to reclaim its time slot on May 7. What is clear is that I would be a more likely sex addict than Betty's new beau, Matt. (If you know me or have seen any of my various online dating profiles — "Caring, Clean, Blue-Eyed Virgo Wants to Share a Box of Kashi GoLean Crunch and a Fifth of Gin with YOU!" — you will realize that this is funny.)

link

oooh, should be interesting to watch! :)
last edited on Apr 03, 2009 at 01:34PM

betty, a feia 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago BeSafe said…
big smile
This seems quite interesting, thanks for sharing, oh how I LOVE spoilers!
over a year ago waichingliu81 said…
not a problem though i'm interested in this one:

'Ausiello: Things will get serious between Hilda and her city official beau Archie, prompting her to declare herself the Michelle Obama of Queens.'

which makes me wonder, is a marriage proposal by archie to hilda on the cards perhaps? though we don't have to wait that long now for UB to return. may 7th is the day and so we have less than 3 weeks or so of 'in the motherhood' and 'samantha who?' to run. not that many of us will be watching those shows, that is.
That made me question if the people getting married near the end of the Season will be Hilda/Archie rather than (who we assumed) Daniel/Molly. Personally I would prefer it to be the former rather than the latter!
And I know it isn't too long that we have to wait for Ugly Betty to return but it feels like it is FOREVER away!
i like archie, but i just wonder how long their marriage will last IF they get married and whether archie and hilda will tie the knot. not saying i hate archie-i think he's a great addition to the show. also say they do marry, would that mean hilda and justin will eventually move out of their home, leaving betty and her dad ignascio to take care of things at queens? there are just so many questions to this and more!
That is true and I like Archie, but they haven't been dating long enough from what I've seen to say whether or not they would make it in the long run. Personally I think if Hilda/Archie/Justin moved to Archies house that wouldn't be a bad thing, and Betty could move back to the city, after all they don't have to look after Papi anymore considering he is dating his nurse Elena and she seems to always be around!
oh yes. i almost forgot about elena. thanks for reminding me btw :)! and i also agree about the idea of betty moving back to the city and finding a new apartment to live in. or even still consider living in the same apartment block as marc and amanda! providing that there is a spare and empty apartment, that is.
last edited over a year ago
LOL no problem, my obsession comes in handy sometimes, that is good to know :)
And I LOVE the idea of Betty moving back to the 'big' city, I would LOVE for her to move back into her old apartment, because sharing an apartment with Marc/Amanda would be interesting, but even if she could get a new place that would be cool too, I mean she has to grow up and move away eventually right?!
most definitely, i mean she is 25 years old, has a career at mode as daniel's assistant- although according to more spoilers betty will be getting a promotion by the end of this season, and she seemed to be enjoying life living in the city with amanda as a roommate. although because of her dad's heart condition, she had to move back home, but now that he has elena to look after him, i think it is time for betty to move out again.

if betty is still living at home by saying season 5 , as well as working at mode and YETI by then, then well, i'd be a little dissapointed by that.
Wow yeah I would be disappointed by that as well, that would be horrible! I think Betty is going to graduate from YETI by sometime in Season 4 and we know she is getting a promotion as well, what is going to be interesting for me to see is how Daniel/Betty interact when it isn't boss/assistant anymore, when she does move on and start her own career...