betty, a feia Ugly Betty VS Devil Wears Prada TV

yubby posted on Oct 28, 2006 at 12:22PM
Fox recently bought the TV rights for The Devil Wears Prada, but will this hit on Betty or will Betty outstand the movie which is almost likely the show.

betty, a feia 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dave said…
Very interesting, it seems like it would be too similar to have two shows based on such a similar premise. But I think it would be difficult for Prada to stretch the story for very long past the movie as a television series since she ends up leaving and becoming a newspaper reporter anyway.
over a year ago phonelady61 said…
I think betty will outlast that cause they are bringing up some better plots and storylines. It will be fun to see where they go from here.
over a year ago harold said…
Here's the link.
over a year ago elmo8emma said…
yeah at the beginning it seemed that thye were going to be very similar but as the series of betty went on it became very different, which is infinitely better. i think that prada would have to continue on after the movie, after she leaves. so there could be new characters to interact with miranda preistly. maybe even develop the hint of the woman from french runway taking over. ho knows what fox will do. maybe they way to keep it for future develpoment after seeing the sucess of ugly betty.
over a year ago madcow said…
I agree with Dave because although it is a very good film, I think that it won't get that many ratings on tv.