betty, a feia Spoiler- A Happy Ending For Christina?!

waichingliu81 posted on Mar 20, 2009 at 01:55AM
Ausiello Ugly Betty Spoiler: I Told You So Edition!

by Tom on March 19th, 2009

EW’s Ausiello addresses an Ugly Betty question in his Ask Ausiello column, and I’d be remiss, even with everything that’s going on, if I didn’t pass it along.

Question: Is Ugly Betty killing off Ashley Jensen? –Henry

Ausiello: Nah. My Ugly mole assures me that a much happier ending awaits Cristina. One that involves a kidnapping, a medical test, and a reunion with the two men in her life.

So, those lingering doubts I had in the back of my head about the writers killing off Christina are turning out to be needless. They aren’t going to kill her off, they are going to do something with her character that I predicted (tentatively pats self on back).

So, those of you who read this blog regularly know my recent theories about Christina and baby William. And a long time ago, ONE of you added a suggestion that Stuart might also be involved, and YOU were apparently right!

Read on after the jump for discussion!

So, my theory about Christina kidnapping the baby is going to come to pass. But Ausiello hints at something very interesting. Apparently, a bit of trickery might have been involved. If they are testing, my guess is that the child might not be Bradford’s and possibly not even Wilhelmina’s! Now, I’m trying to see how that’s possible, because there was a scene last season when we literally saw the implantation take place in the doctor’s office, with Wilhelmina there.

I don’t know how they did it, but I think the child is wholly Christina and Stuart’s.

That should make for an interesting finale…

link

very interesting! :)

betty, a feia 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago BeSafe said…
I REALLY want Christina to get a HAPPY ENDING, so I really hope they send her off good, and with the possibility of coming back!!!!
over a year ago waichingliu81 said…
smile
i actually hope the baby turns out to be christina's and stuart's in the end. i mean, i love willie this season and i do think that she was and is less mean and obnoxious than she was back in season 2. which is a good thing. but i really hope that christina exits the show on a happier note because i think she deserves some happiness, after everything she had to go through. what with being impregnated with willie and bradford's sperm and being schemed and lied to on so many occasions by the likes of willie.

and yeah, fingers crossed christina will be back in the not too distant future because we just love her on the show.
over a year ago BeSafe said…
I agree, I hope that the baby is Christina/Stuarts, because then even if he dies *hope he doesn't* but if he did she would always have William to remember him by you know?!
I think that Christina deserves to be happy, wouldn't it be nice if she went away and the baby was hers and Stuart lived or she got with someone else, and then she returned next season for a guest spot or whatever and she was happy and carefree, perhaps running her own little clothing shop or something, I think that would be a nice little life for her you know?!
over a year ago waichingliu81 said…
smile
besafe- i agree. and i am still angry that christina will not be a regular character next season. i know that willie has done not too bad with regards to looking after william- but we have to remember that she wasn't the one who got pregnant. it was christina and i'm sure at the back of her mind, she has all these ideas and plans of wanting to have children and to have a family of her own.

as for the baby not turning out to be willie's, i'm assuming that there must have been some medical explanation as to how that is the case, because christina was injected with willie and bradford's sperm. i cannot quite put my finger how this could happen. but either way i hope william's real mother is indeed christina.