betty, a feia season 3 ugly betty on dvd US release date!!

waichingliu81 posted on Mar 13, 2009 at 07:02PM
just saw this posted on the ugly betty community on live journal and tv shows on dvd site today:

ugly betty- early studio provides date, cost for the ugly season 3 dvds

...walt disney studios home entertainment has sent us the heads- up that ugly betty- the complete 3rd season is coming out on dvd on september 22 at the cost of $54.99 SRP in the USA.

link

no details as of yet with regards to the dvd cover though.

betty, a feia 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago BeSafe said…
YAY thanks a billion, I will mark that on my calendar, which is also Ugly Betty, and get it for sure!!!!
over a year ago waichingliu81 said…
smile
glad to be of help. i am keeping my fingers crossed also that it gets released sometime in the uk, later this year too. even though it hasn't been shown yet on tv. i'd also strongly reccommend that you go on websites such as amazon and play.com for example because they might sell the box set for less than the RRP, which is $54.99.
over a year ago freckles08 said…
BeSafe: I have the Betty Calender too. I loved Febuary :P
I can't wait for the next DVD although who knows when that will be in Engalan.
smile
i hope that it gets released in the uk round about christmas of this year. if say season 3 gets shown by say june or july by channel 4 and its run continues throughout with no breaks or interruptions, then it should finish by xmas anyway, for as long as there are no scheduling problems. although of course we have the dreaded big brother to contend with. yet if and when the season 3 dvd set does get an official UK release date, i'll let you know in advance when it will be avaliable to purchase.

but the ugly betty season 3 dvd set is on my definite'wish list' without a doubt and i aim to get out as soon as it comes out on region 2.
over a year ago BeSafe said…
smile
Awww really freakles08 thats awesome! Me too about February :)
I really hope you guys can get it around Christmas, that would be cool beans for sure!!!!
besafe- yeah, i am keeping my fingers crossed that it will get released at some point this year. i so desperately want to see season 3 in its entirety almost, given how dissapointed i was with the second season. plus, the dvd extras weren't that good either.